Clenbuteral cycle

ShredTime

Awards
Hi team!
I’m a 6”2 40 yr old 117 kg man and have in my possession 200mcg/30ml “Thunder” clenbuteral.
And am looking to shred weight a little quicker.
I alternate weight and cardio work outs through the week.
Could some please share a beginners cycle and suggestions of other supplements to take with it ie. Taurine….? And any other advise whilst on my journey….?

Thanks in advance

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi team!
I’m a 6”2 40 yr old 117 kg man and have in my possession 200mcg/30ml “Thunder” clenbuteral.
And am looking to shred weight a little quicker.
I alternate weight and cardio work outs through the week.
Could some please share a beginners cycle and suggestions of other supplements to take with it ie. Taurine….? And any other advise whilst on my journey….?

Thanks in advance
where is your body fat percentage at bro?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This should help

ShredTime

Awards
This should help

Thank you, that was very informative, and backed up a lot of research I had already done!

I think I’m ready….

ShredTime

Awards
Thank you, that was very informative, and backed up a lot of research I had already done!

I think I’m ready….
My Clen is liquid, it didn’t mention how to consume it….?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not sure, where could I get that checked…?
post up a picture and we’ll be able to tell.

can you see abs?

basically at 6 2 and 117kg your either carrying a lot of lean mass (for context Arnold was your height and weight in the off season) OR my suspicion is that your body fat is up over 25%

just being honest but if that’s the case then clen is pointless, you could lose fat effectively without it (and all it’s negative side effects).

I like clen but need more info to suggest whether this is a good idea for you

Reactions: Nac

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Double and triple check your dosing. If you mess up you will be uncomfortable for a long time. Ha. I personally don’t like clen and would go the Eca route. Much easier to not make a mistake and just as effective. Really nothing is going to melt the fat off without diet. Eca will keep energy levels up and help with cravings. Seriously if you take to much clen you will have the shakes all day. Lol

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not sure, where could I get that checked…?

can you see abs?

basically at 6 2 and 117kg your either carrying a lot of lean mass (for context Arnold was your height and weight in the off season) OR my suspicion is that your body fat is up over 25%

just being honest but if that’s the case then clen is pointless, you could lose fat effectively without it (and all it’s negative side effects).

Double and triple check your dosing. If you mess up you will be uncomfortable for a long time. Ha. I personally don’t like clen and would go the Eca route. Much easier to not make a mistake and just as effective. Really nothing is going to melt the fat off without diet. Eca will keep energy levels up and help with cravings. Seriously if you take to much clen you will have the shakes all day. Lol
Weirdly I like the shakes…..🤷

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

can you see abs?

Weirdly I like the shakes…..🤷

Throw a nice dose of yohimbe on top of the clen. Ha should maximize the shakes and make even tieing your shoes difficult. Lol

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Most people, IMO, take way more than needed, at least to start. 20mcg is not a bad place to start and you don't have to feel sides for it to be working. Evidence suggests that long after the sides subside, due to down regulation of B1 receptors you continue to reap the benefits of the fat loss beta 2/3 activation. B1 ARE NOT needed for fat loss. Everyone starts to loose sides at two weeks and thinks the drug is no longer working. Imagine if we only thought test worked if our BP was high and we were getting gyno lol. No idea why sides=results for this drug in particular. If clen lost effectiveness after two weeks for beta2/3 receptors it would have NEVER been approved in other countries for long-term use as a medication.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Throw a nice dose of yohimbe on top of the clen. Ha should maximize the shakes and make even tieing your shoes difficult. Lol
haha, I like yohimbine as well but normally have that with ephedrine and caffeine 👌

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ok sound bro. Eyeballing it I’d say your somewhere around 30%

truthfully I wouldn’t use clen yet. Reason being that all clen does really is create a calorie deficit (it help to) through increasing the bodies calorie expenditure. Clen also has some bad health effects and imo should be used sparingly

right now you can Defo create that deficit yourself (some low intensity cardio, resistance training and tracking calories). An online calculator will give you a good starting point for BMR or AMR but my rough guess would be that your maintenance is over 3,000 so probably somewhere around 2,750 would be cutting territory.

as you continue to lose weight that calorie number decreases so you adjust as you go but I would save the clen until you get down below 15% and your progress stalls. It’s a good tool to use when you can’t really increase activity and your calories are starting to get a bit low.

Last edited:

ShredTime

Awards

truthfully I wouldn’t use clen yet. Reason being that all clen does really is create a calorie deficit (it help to) through increasing the bodies calorie expenditure. Clen also has some bad health effects and imo should be used sparingly

right now you can East create that deficit yourself (some low intensity cardio, resistance training and tracking calories). An online calculator will give you a good starting point for BMR or AMR but my rough guess would be that your maintenance is over 3,000 so probably somewhere around 2,750 would be cutting territory.

as you continue to lose weight that calorie number decreases so you adjust as you go but I would save the clen until you get down below 15% and your progress stalls. It’s a good tool to use when you can’t really increase activity and your calories are starting to get a bit low.
Copy
Thank you for your honesty

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

right now you can Defo create that deficit yourself (some low intensity cardio, resistance training and tracking calories). An online calculator will give you a good starting point for BMR or AMR but my rough guess would be that your maintenance is over 3,000 so probably somewhere around 2,750 would be cutting territory.

I got nothing to add here, but just in the name of compiling opinions, I agree.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The importance of accurately tracking your calories cannot be overstated, myfitnesspal has been great for me and really easy to use

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The importance of accurately tracking your calories cannot be overstated, myfitnesspal has been great for me and really easy to use
Have you looked at Cronometer? If you're happy with MFP all good, I just got annoyed with having to sift through all the user-uploaded entries that were unreliable. Cronometer also has superior extra features (micronutrients, diary entries, etc), and it is free. Mind you, been at least 5yrs since I last used MFP.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you looked at Cronometer? If you're happy with MFP all good, I just got annoyed with having to sift through all the user-uploaded entries that were unreliable. Cronometer also has superior extra features (micronutrients, diary entries, etc), and it is free. Mind you, been at least 5yrs since I last used MFP.
Haven't heard of it before but I'll check it out, thanks for heads up

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Codybenz Anabolics 6
Anabolics 14
MarBaSxx Anabolics 11
ShapeUP Anabolics 9
Anabolics 5