9 weeks into test enanthate cycle, have a serious question

Iwrestlebears

Awards
I'm 22, 200lbs at about 12%bf, been lifting a few years, macros around 4500cals/175ishfat/400carbs/300pro. rabble rabble. Lets get to the important stuff.

First things first I've been taking arimadex eod @~25mg if I remember right. Got nolvadex, erase, and daa for pct on deck (should i pick up some clomid too? i used this last pct for an epistane cycle and it worked great, but injectables are a different animal) Also got some letro I plan on never opening. My original plan was 500mg of test e for 12 weeks, nothing complicated, pin twice a week.

Anyways, I ran lixus labs test enanthate for 7 1/2 weeks before thinking "k wheres my gains? I should have seen more than 8lbs by now." Sides are relatively mild, mild acne, no ball shrinkage, no gyno, no bloat. Did some research, lixus labs of recent has a bad reputation for being underdosed. I was probably running ~200mg a week based on my best guess.

I get a new vial of test in and have ran it the last week and a half. It's endurexx if that's helpful. Feels much better, def proper dose. Sides are still the same old good news. Gained another pound or 2, feels like a lion running through me instead of a kitten, basically all is well.

Here's the question. Should I just buy 2 more vials of test e and act like the first 7 weeks didn't happen?
If I did that I would have been cycling for 19 weeks (although 7 of them at lol doses). I'm worried about my boys shrinking (no signs yet for the record) and if there are any long term consequences for staying on cycle that long. I would continue pct as normal after finishing.

---I know sources can't be mentioned, not sure on lab names, will edit if necessary, thanks.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I wish I could give advice, but I know how you feel.

I've been on a test cyp cycle @ 500mg for 8 weeks now. I've seen strength gains, but NOTHING else.

Iwrestlebears

Awards
Yeah, my first 7 weeks strength went up, size increased a bit, but the scale looked like food was helping me more lol.

I'd say google people's logs and questions with that lab. Should help but if still skeptical get a blood test. Best of luck man.

Iwrestlebears

Awards
I know I wrote a wall of text but help would be nice.

"Will 19 weeks of testosterone enanthate have disastrous consequences (if the first 7 weeks were nearly negligible)?"

Anyone know the answer?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
off cycle bro. Do your PCT wait a few weeks and get a blood test. If you are back to normal wait the right amount of time and get back on. Its all a risk we take buying gear. Sometimes batches are bad, it just happens.

Edit* I just read your first post. 200mg EW? I cruise on more than that year round lol. you shutdown your natural test production then gave it what it was making. You should have just stayed natty. You should have been running 3x that much every week. PCT and wait your time off. Read and learn then do a proper cycle. That is all

Iwrestlebears

Awards
Thanks for the response. The 200mg a week was an accident. I fully intended to do 500mg a week, just got underdosed gear. My 3rd vial is normal dose from a different source.

I know I was pretty much running a natty level of test. I was wondering if I could just run a fresh 12 week cycle and my body wouldn't act up seeing as there wasn't a huge change in the first place but if its safer/smarter I would just continue this last vial for the next 3 weeks and run pct as normal.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Thanks for the response. The 200mg a week was an accident. I fully intended to do 500mg a week, just got underdosed gear. My 3rd vial is normal dose from a different source.

I know I was pretty much running a natty level of test. I was wondering if I could just run a fresh 12 week cycle and my body wouldn't act up seeing as there wasn't a huge change in the first place but if its safer/smarter I would just continue this last vial for the next 3 weeks and run pct as normal.
Finish, pct, get bloods done and a month or two after final bloods do another cycle properly dosed ;)