Super dmz 2.0 rx log

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. New Member
    numbaonecf25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    60.41%

    Super dmz 2.0 rx log


    I scrapped the epi cycle for this stuff, had a few buds try it an was blown away by their results.

    Stats 5'8 currently 169 bf guessing by looks 7-9% normally 185ish 10% bf. age 25. Worked out since I was 16 played college sports. This is not my first cycle, I am starting cycle Monday. For my support supps I will be taking:
    Fish oil and liquid glucose msm
    Liv 52
    Night time will take zma and a gh booster that has a small t boost to keep from complelty shutting down

    Dmz is liver toxic enough and I don't want to compound that by taking more pills then stated above.

    Also am open to suggestions on how to control acne, I'm prone to it and iv read this stuff flares it bad! I have a face wash reg wash exfoliation toner for back an chest I have lufa.

    My question is I do insanity on non life days, will getting the heart thumping like insanity does on dmz be a dangerous receipe for blood pressure? And it's tough on joints already and now that dmz will dry it out will that be to much? Has anyone taken dmz and done dmz?

  2. Advanced Member
    Lhns2's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    691
    Rep Power
    56695
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    50.73%

    Haha you'll start getting some insane pumps. Taurine helps but you'll see once you're on. Acnedren by black lion is awesome on acne, and it's nothing harsh. Hawthorne berry, grape seed, celery seed... think a couple others help with bp issues. The Hawthorne and grape seed actually worked for me. Also what is your pct

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  3. New Member
    numbaonecf25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    60.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2
    Haha you'll start getting some insane pumps. Taurine helps but you'll see once you're on. Acnedren by black lion is awesome on acne, and it's nothing harsh. Hawthorne berry, grape seed, celery seed... think a couple others help with bp issues. The Hawthorne and grape seed actually worked for me. Also what is your pct

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    Preciate that I've been on the fence about ordering some taurine, thanks for pointing out I forgot pct, my pct is simple to it works for me:
    Liv 52
    LLL 6 estro with bromadin
    LLL 3 test oxo which is a killer t boost with some anti estrogen as well
    Fish oil
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,019
    Rep Power
    268142
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    7.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by numbaonecf25 View Post
    Preciate that I've been on the fence about ordering some taurine, thanks for pointing out I forgot pct, my pct is simple to it works for me:
    Liv 52
    LLL 6 estro with bromadin
    LLL 3 test oxo which is a killer t boost with some anti estrogen as well
    Fish oil
    not gonna be feelin too good after an OTC PCT.
    LLL is overpriced garbage my man.
  5. New Member
    srgraham69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    472
    Rep Power
    3466
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    88.76%

    Yeah should have a serm for this cycle for sure bud.
  6. Senior Member
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,019
    Rep Power
    268142
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    7.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by numbaonecf25 View Post
    Preciate that I've been on the fence about ordering some taurine, thanks for pointing out I forgot pct, my pct is simple to it works for me:
    Liv 52
    LLL 6 estro with bromadin
    LLL 3 test oxo which is a killer t boost with some anti estrogen as well
    Fish oil
    lol i can imagine the douchey sales guy at complete saying this verbatim.
  7. New Member
    numbaonecf25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    60.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor

    lol i can imagine the douchey sales guy at complete saying this verbatim.
    SteppinRazor, that's hilarious I was hoping no one knew what I was talking about. Unfortunately I work that discredited company... Some d bags so push some stuff an have no clue. However there's two reasons I use these. A they cost me five bucks... B they worked personally for me last time... I would not push these products on anymore most are bunk... True story! If they were same price as others I'd use national brand products in a heart beat
  8. New Member
    numbaonecf25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    60.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by srgraham69
    Yeah should have a serm for this cycle for sure bud.
    Preciate it But I've got to stay OTC unfortunately!
  9. Senior Member
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,019
    Rep Power
    268142
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    7.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by numbaonecf25 View Post
    SteppinRazor, that's hilarious I was hoping no one knew what I was talking about. Unfortunately I work that discredited company... Some d bags so push some stuff an have no clue. However there's two reasons I use these. A they cost me five bucks... B they worked personally for me last time... I would not push these products on anymore most are bunk... True story! If they were same price as others I'd use national brand products in a heart beat
    lmao thats great..
    cant beat that price anyhere so might as well roll with it.
    but if i may ask, why cant you use a serm?
  10. New Member
    numbaonecf25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    60.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor

    lmao thats great..
    cant beat that price anyhere so might as well roll with it.
    but if i may ask, why cant you use a serm?
    Na def can't, and keep in mind everyone's body reacts differently what works for me might not work for you ie the LLL products. Now 3 test I love and their night time formula makes me sleep like a babe all others suck and ain't worth five! I can I typied to answers together I just don't want to drop 50 on beastdrol any other suggestions?
  11. Senior Member
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,019
    Rep Power
    268142
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    7.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by numbaonecf25 View Post
    Na def can't, and keep in mind everyone's body reacts differently what works for me might not work for you ie the LLL products. Now 3 test I love and their night time formula makes me sleep like a babe all others suck and ain't worth five! I can I typied to answers together I just don't want to drop 50 on beastdrol any other suggestions?
    honestly im sure a few of their products are decent. its the insane price they tag them with. that and they have some ****ty proucts too.. they once tried to sell me $70 creatine. lol!!!

    anyways im not sure exactly what your saying, i think there was a misunderstanding. you cannot use a SERM?
    and as far as beastdrol goes...that ****s now a controlled substance..prices have surely skyrocketed since its ban.
  12. New Member
    numbaonecf25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    60.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor
    honestly im sure a few of their products are decent. its the insane price they tag them with. that and they have some ****ty proucts too.. they once tried to sell me $70 creatine. lol!!!

    anyways im not sure exactly what your saying, i think there was a misunderstanding. you cannot use a SERM?
    and as far as beastdrol goes...that ****s now a controlled substance..prices have surely skyrocketed since its ban.
    Yea dude their Moto is rip an dip be super sketchy luckily I'm not in sales anymore. I know it's ridiculous you'd think they'd rather knock price to like 30 and sale 100 bottles appose to charge 80 an sell 30 makes no sense to me

    I ment I don't have a serm, iv never used one had no problems. However since I haven't ran these two in a combo before I now have a serm on standbye if I can tell my body needs It
  13. New Member
    numbaonecf25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    60.41%

    Forgot to mention the reason I'm down to around 170 is I haven't been in weight room since march I have had to have three wrist surgeries... So I am trying to use this to aid and speed getting size and strength back as my doctor wouldn't prescribe anything to assist me....

    Diet is pretty spot on I'm a healthy eater as it is meat veggie every meal home cooked the right way maybe a cheat meal every other week. I don't complicate this as far as macros go meaning I'm not saying today I must eat 5200 calories this many carbs ect... I eat every other hour for the 16 hours a day I'm up and I typically do 3-4 shakes a day as well, I add carbs appropriately based on my workout and how I feel. I am not setting a goal of I have to be x amount of weight at end of cycle because its a number... Just want strength and size back and ima bust mine the next, as far as a workout goes I'm going to switch it up to something I've never done to try to shock my body and see what happens. I'm only going to lift Monday Wednesday friday with a split body workout and give body alot of rest, and I'm going to do 4 sets of drop sets aiming to hit 100 reps each exercise and do four exercises per body group. The last routine I hit was GVT!
  14. New Member
    srgraham69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    472
    Rep Power
    3466
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    88.76%

    Well I just finished a bottle of sdmz 2.0 and its legit, gained 11lbs lost some fat and strength went up nicely. Started at 90 DBS on incline sets of 10 finished with 110s sets of 8
  15. New Member
    numbaonecf25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    60.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by srgraham69
    Well I just finished a bottle of sdmz 2.0 and its legit, gained 11lbs lost some fat and strength went up nicely. Started at 90 DBS on incline sets of 10 finished with 110s sets of 8
    Not to shabby results, I'm hoping for great ones as well but a little worries I won't see em since my strength is way done from being out of gym so long. How were your side effects?
  16. New Member
    srgraham69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    472
    Rep Power
    3466
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    88.76%

    Only thing j experienced was increased aggression and acne. I used alpha bulk also so not sure how lethargy/libido would be without that
  17. New Member
    numbaonecf25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    60.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by srgraham69
    Only thing j experienced was increased aggression and acne. I used alpha bulk also so not sure how lethargy/libido would be without that
    I guess it's going to be a rough 30 days breakout wise I've consistently heard that from everyone. I've got something on hand for lathargia and libido if I feel I need it as well
  18. New Member
    numbaonecf25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    60.41%

    Has anyone ever ran super dmz and done insanity? I'm trying to decide if I'm going to have to x the insanity next 30 days due to the cycle an blood pressure concerns
  19. New Member
    RipdnTxs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    277
    Rep Power
    130417
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    77.71%

    How much of did ur BP go up during cycle ???
  20. New Member
    numbaonecf25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    60.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs
    How much of did ur BP go up during cycle ???
    Dk I don't start this cycle till Monday, past cycles have not been a issue as far as blood pressure goes
  21. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I'm on DMZ for another couple weeks. My bp has been sitting around the 145/90 mark which is elevated but not overly high. I have been getting high Bp headaches towards the end of my workouts tho.
  22. New Member
    numbaonecf25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    60.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000
    I'm on DMZ for another couple weeks. My bp has been sitting around the 145/90 mark which is elevated but not overly high. I have been getting high Bp headaches towards the end of my workouts tho.
    Have you been doing anything other then lifting, cardio or other high intensity programs? How are the joints and gains? Acne?
  23. New Member
    Infekted_87's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    53
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    99.93%

    I finished running 2.0 a few weeks ago.. Honeslty i only got a couple acne spots the whole time while on, bp wise i never measured but felt fine even on a hot day doing muscle endurance/cardio session.. Only side for me was lethargy, never been so unmotivated after being up only 3hours..
  24. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by numbaonecf25

    Have you been doing anything other then lifting, cardio or other high intensity programs? How are the joints and gains? Acne?
    Na just lifting 4-5 times per week and cardio 3 times a week. Joints have dried out a bit but that could be from the epi that I stacked with it. I've always been acne prone but to be honest it's hardly worth mentioning. I've been hit with a fair bit of lethargy especially in the last week ( week 4-5 )
  25. New Member
    numbaonecf25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    60.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by Infekted_87
    I finished running 2.0 a few weeks ago.. Honeslty i only got a couple acne spots the whole time while on, bp wise i never measured but felt fine even on a hot day doing muscle endurance/cardio session.. Only side for me was lethargy, never been so unmotivated after being up only 3hours..
    That's good to finally hear someone say it didn't wage holy war on their face! I was planning on checking my daily but I've never done that is past never had any issues, leaning towards not not might make it go up thinking about having to so it daily. I know that feeling I'm hoping to find a concoction to beat that, I work night shift... Can't afford to feel like that all shift for two months
  26. New Member
    numbaonecf25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    60.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000

    Na just lifting 4-5 times per week and cardio 3 times a week. Joints have dried out a bit but that could be from the epi that I stacked with it. I've always been acne prone but to be honest it's hardly worth mentioning. I've been hit with a fair bit of lethargy especially in the last week ( week 4-5 )
    Was your cardio sustained cardio or intervals or what? Where you taking fish oil or msm or anything for the dri joints? I'm extremely acne prone and this time of year is bad for me as it is as far as oil. Gives me hope your prone and didn't really get any, everything else I hear is terrible about the acne. I'm only running it 4 weeks so hopefully that an some other supps can counter that feeling... I guess I'll try to keep doing insanity in am lift in pm and see what happens
  27. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by numbaonecf25

    Was your cardio sustained cardio or intervals or what? Where you taking fish oil or msm or anything for the dri joints? I'm extremely acne prone and this time of year is bad for me as it is as far as oil. Gives me hope your prone and didn't really get any, everything else I hear is terrible about the acne. I'm only running it 4 weeks so hopefully that an some other supps can counter that feeling... I guess I'll try to keep doing insanity in am lift in pm and see what happens
    I usually do a bit of both HIIT and LISS. I've been taking glucosamine for dry joints but im sure it helps but doesn't entirely alleviate the problem. I'm sure you'll be right man. If acne is a problem on cycle get some doxycycline.
  28. New Member
    numbaonecf25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    60.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000

    I usually do a bit of both HIIT and LISS. I've been taking glucosamine for dry joints but im sure it helps but doesn't entirely alleviate the problem. I'm sure you'll be right man. If acne is a problem on cycle get some doxycycline.
    Yea man I hope ima go for it see what happens, iv tried that in decca , didn't much help, I've got some new stuff that was working wonders until I had some estrogen convertion problems that causes some bad breakouts
  29. New Member
    numbaonecf25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    60.41%

    Name:  image-1065702743.jpg
Views: 1303
Size:  294.1 KB

    12 hours from first dose and my weight is as low as my freshman year in high school I have 26 lbs to gain to get back to my weight before surgery
  30. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by numbaonecf25
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=70 843"/>

    12 hours from first dose and my weight is as low as my freshman year in high school I have 26 lbs to gain to get back to my weight before surgery
    I know how you feel dude i had an ingrown hair grow down and wrap around my tailbone, causing a massive abscess. Had an incision the size of a grapefruit. 5 months off lifting and around 8-10kg loss of muscle mass. Its taken me about two years to get back close to where I was.
  31. New Member
    numbaonecf25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    60.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000

    I know how you feel dude i had an ingrown hair grow down and wrap around my tailbone, causing a massive abscess. Had an incision the size of a grapefruit. 5 months off lifting and around 8-10kg loss of muscle mass. Its taken me about two years to get back close to where I was.
    That blows for sure, this has been an issue for 4 years now, I had to surgeries when I played ball in college and it seems like everytime I achieve a physique I want I get hurt!!! I'm hoping this will bounce back faster this time
  32. New Member
    numbaonecf25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    60.41%

    Welp it just went down, just got off work and took m first dose of super dmz 2.0 rx!!! Super excited. I did however spurge last night and have a soda :/ time to crush it, bed now and gym time when I get up this afternoon! Can't wait to hit gym for first time in 8 months
  33. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by numbaonecf25

    That blows for sure, this has been an issue for 4 years now, I had to surgeries when I played ball in college and it seems like everytime I achieve a physique I want I get hurt!!! I'm hoping this will bounce back faster this time
    You'll get there bro. Steroids help too... Just saying 8)
  34. New Member
    numbaonecf25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    60.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000

    You'll get there bro. Steroids help too... Just saying 8)
    Well I appreciate the vote of confidence, that's what's Ganna push me thru. I went back and fourth several times on rather to start a cycle as soon as I was released to lift again or not
  35. New Member
    numbaonecf25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    60.41%

    Man oh man was it awsome to be in the gym again, First day back in gym went better then expected, strength is down bad but not as bad as I thought! I don't normally do hypertrophy routines but I decided on that and still could have gone up in weight my workout today was

    Day 1: Chest and Back
    A-1: Incline Barbell Presses 115lbs
    4 sets of 15
    A-2: Chest Machine fly 65lbs
    4 sets of 15
    B-1: Parallel Bar Dips
    3 sets of 6-8 on a 40X0 tempo
    B-2: Seated rows 80lbs
    4 sets of 15 super setted with lat pull down 100lbs

    Not alot of weight but I'm happy with it not touching a weight in 8 months, got legs tomorrow. Ill log my food this am when that's my dinner time...
  36. New Member
    numbaonecf25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    60.41%

    Day two: just woke up and am up two lbs, well see if that sticks, time to eat and hit gym soon I have legs tonight!

    Update after lift
  37. New Member
    numbaonecf25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    60.41%

    It was about 30 degrees in the gym tonight and I just couldn't power through the leg workout, heading home to try and do insanity in a warm house and eat
  38. New Member
    numbaonecf25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    60.41%

    Gained another pound, two days on three pounds gained! Hope the pace continues.

    Insanity was a bit harder today for some reason, hope it was mental but I felt way more inflexible then normal.
  39. New Member
    numbaonecf25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    60.41%

    Need input, starting to have a little sides mild headaches achy joints but not bad stamina is already down cardio wise, I remember all these sides from other cycles

    I would like some input from others as to if they noticed a huge increase in gas on cycles ???
  40. New Member
    numbaonecf25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    60.41%

    Up another pound but super sore, also my appetite is in the dump! Having extremely hard time getting my macros in, never had this problem on other cycles
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 08:47 PM
  2. IronManLabs Super-DMZ RX
    By princevince in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 12:54 PM
  3. Super-DMZ rx & 1-Andro rx - "Stack"
    By The Neck in forum IronMagLabs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 01:18 PM
  4. Arzi75's Super Cissus RX Log
    By Arzi75 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 08:43 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in