Super DMZ 5.0 Loggers Needed - 2 Free Bottles!

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IronMagLabs is looking for 5-6 loggers to log Super DMZ 5.0 Rx. Each logger will receive 2 free bottles.

If you cannot log this as soon as you receive the products please do not apply.

Loggers must log at least 4-5 days per week and upload a unique image of the product in the first post of their log.

Loggers must have been a member of the forum for at least 6 months and have over 250 posts to qualify.

USA applicants only please

SDMZ 5.0.jpg

Super DMZ 5.0

•3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one (5-Andro)
•3b-hydroxy-androst-4-en-17-one (4-Andro)
•3a-enanthoxy-5a-androstan-17-one (R-Andro)
•Epicatechin
•DIM
•6,7 Dihydroxybergattomin
•Piperine

Please tell me in this thread why you should be chosen to log and review Super DMZ 5.0 for IronMagLabs.

Thank you!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Dang. Wish i could do it... Next time guys

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I have a question... Why call it super DMZ 5.0 if there isnt DMZ in it?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Not deterring me from trying to log it just wondering. Im finishing up a DMZ cycle right now so i wouldnt be able to run this for a little while

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have a question... Why call it super DMZ 5.0 if there isnt DMZ in it?
IronMagLabs trademarked the name Super DMZ

We own the name and have kept it as the name of our flag ship product from day one.

We do NOT claim that this product contains dimethazine.

Thanks!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Oh ok my bad i thought dmz was just dimethazine

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would love to log this. I just finished a pct a couple weeks ago and I'm looking to try something new. I can log every lift day and more. I lift at minimum 3 days a week. Sometimes 5. Sometime twice a day. I am currently 180lbs after finishing a cut. My squat is 410, bench 300, dead 515. I would like to add solid weight to everything. I can post pics and videos as well. I am currently only taking a preworkout. No other supps. Can start immediately.

bmoore

bmoore

Awards
I'd love a chance to log this! I workout 5 days a week and am currently 2 months into my cut!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bump, let's get a few more apps guys. We're going to pick in the next day or so.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You know what? Id actually like to log this. Ive got over 250 posts. I have my training log that i update daily and i just finished up a pump log. Ill run a detailed log for you and i lift 6 days a week usually.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=280286

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=279697
I would love to log this. I just finished a pct a couple weeks ago and I'm looking to try something new. I can log every lift day and more. I lift at minimum 3 days a week. Sometimes 5. Sometime twice a day. I am currently 180lbs after finishing a cut. My squat is 410, bench 300, dead 515. I would like to add solid weight to everything. I can post pics and videos as well. I am currently only taking a preworkout. No other supps. Can start immediately.
Congrats guys, send me your shipping info ASAP!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is still open guys. A couple loggers fell through so let's get some more applications!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the opportunity Wes. When my fracture heals I'll be back it. I'll be following whomever wins!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking for 3 more loggers guys, let's see some apps!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Need 2 more loggers guys. Don't miss out on this!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Seriously im surprised more people arent jumping on this

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Seriously im surprised more people arent jumping on this
I know. This is an awesome opportunity. Heck I can still squat and do legs. I'll still run it with a broke hand if no one else wants these gains

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BUMP!

Sent from my iPhone using AnabolicMinds mobile app

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll go ahead and throw my application in. I'm 28 years old, around 158 lbs., and coming back from doing several months of physical therapy for a couple nagging shoulder injuries (rotator cuff tendinitis and labrum tear). Several weeks ago, I was given the go-ahead by my physical therapist to return to doing more intense upper-body workouts, and now that I've gotten back into a solid routine, I'd love to see how IML's Super DMZ 5.0 can help me make even more progress with gaining lean mass and losing BF. A few years ago, I logged a 1-DHEA product (Alpha Mass) for Forerunner Labs/AMS and got really impressive results, and I'd love to see how combining 1-DHEA with several other DHEA isomers along with the other innovative ingredients could make for an even more impressive cycle.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll go ahead and throw my application in. I'm 28 years old, around 158 lbs., and coming back from doing several months of physical therapy for a couple nagging shoulder injuries (rotator cuff tendinitis and labrum tear). Several weeks ago, I was given the go-ahead by my physical therapist to return to doing more intense upper-body workouts, and now that I've gotten back into a solid routine, I'd love to see how IML's Super DMZ 5.0 can help me make even more progress with gaining lean mass and losing BF. A few years ago, I logged a 1-DHEA product (Alpha Mass) for Forerunner Labs/AMS and got really impressive results, and I'd love to see how combining 1-DHEA with several other DHEA isomers along with the other innovative ingredients could make for an even more impressive cycle.
PM me your shipping info if still interested!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SpicedCider christ83189 warlordwrug bowskie Bengal you should all be receiving the bottles very soon if not already. Once logs are up please post them here. Thanks!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Ill make mine tonight :) just got home from work and found it waiting

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Where do you want me to put the log there buddy

bowskie

bowskie

Awards
Will do. I had an emergency meeting last night but I'll have it up today

jev871

jev871

Awards
I would have loved to log this, it looks amazing!

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
I know it's late been out due to a back injury at work getting back into things now. Would love to log this for you guys if there is any chance your still looking for people. 30 years old and put on about 10 lbs while I was down so trying more to recomp. Lift early morning 5x week and cardio 2-3 times in the afternoon.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know it's late been out due to a back injury at work getting back into things now. Would love to log this for you guys if there is any chance your still looking for people. 30 years old and put on about 10 lbs while I was down so trying more to recomp. Lift early morning 5x week and cardio 2-3 times in the afternoon.
Couple months late man, I'm sure well have more promos in the future though. I'll keep you in mind for future logging ops.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know had to try though ran Dmz 3.0 a few times and loved it so couldn't pass up a good opportunity even if it was late lol.

NoahsArk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
BUMP!

Sent from my iPhone using AnabolicMinds mobile app
Let me get started,
I'm 24, my first prohormone was dmz.
It wasn't meant to be Dmz I was going to run epi but it recently got banned at the time so I decided to run dmz instead
I did 3 years of research on epi too so I was a little bit shocked and sad when I heard about the ban.
But from the knowledge I gained from doing research on epi helped me with dmz
I knew I was ready.
I kinda wish I started out with a less harsh compound but I got no sides from it
So I got lucky i guess
I went from 173 to 202
Everyone was asking what are you doing to get so big I was like lol just eating man.
After my pct I kept most of my gainz
I weight1 195 right now so I would be honored to log dmz 5

I didn 2.0 and I didn't really gain nothing too. I guess my body didn't respond right with msten. But it's okay