Super dmz 2.0 rx log

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I have missed a week of lifting due to holidays and other reasons, got back in gym this am felt like crap haven't been eating good. It was hard to get thru workout and to do weight that was easy last week. What's your serm line up? Iv had some issues in pct already that I didn't during cycle, my pee ain't as clear as I would like no matter how much water I drink and I'm having cramps everywhere alot an special in my lower back. My joints seem to be improving a bit but I'm taking extra stuff for my joints
Yeah it's a bad time to be cycling / pcting over the holiday season lol. I'm just doing a Nolva and DAA. Nice and simple lol. For cramps try dosing taurine and magnesium. My joints arefinally starting to feel normal thank **** lol.

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Yeah it's a bad time to be cycling / pcting over the holiday season lol. I'm just doing a Nolva and DAA. Nice and simple lol. For cramps try dosing taurine and magnesium. My joints arefinally starting to feel normal thank **** lol.
Yea that's for sure must be nice to keep it that simple and have it work, iv been on taurine since day one today is a little Better but I wasn't active at all

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Week one of pct is in the bags, not much different to report strength down slightly appetite is way up joints are improving more to come!!!

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Week one of pct is in the bags, not much different to report strength down slightly appetite is way up joints are improving more to come!!!
With the increased appetite I wonder of you had some liver stress or damage going on that is beginning to resolve. Should help you keep gains to eat in PCT though. good luck

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
With the increased appetite I wonder of you had some liver stress or damage going on that is beginning to resolve. Should help you keep gains to eat in PCT though. good luck
That was a thought I had but there weren't really any signs of any liver stress until after I started pct and that lasted two days

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Workout update this morning I did chest and Normally ill do a heavy weight circuit that looks like this

30 sec jump jack
4 flat bench reps
6 incline reps
8 decline reps
10 push ups x4 no breaks
Rest 3 mins then
4 pull ups
6 push ups weighted
8 high flys
10 low flys
Jump rope 30 secs x4 no breaks

Today I did a normal lift for chest

Did flat bench 185 for 20 reps
205 for 15 reps
225 for 10 reps
275 for 5 reps
Rest between each set 60 secs

Incline press 135 for 20
185 for 15
205 for 10
225 for 5 rest the same

Decline 205 for 15
255 for 10
275 for 8
285 for 5

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Unfortunately I've lost 5lbs somehow, however I feel my appearance hasn't changed my body fat is at 7 percent haven't been able to get back into insanity joints still don't feel good enough to jump around and I'm still sluggish in the am four the first couple hours

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Unfortunately I've lost 5lbs somehow, however I feel my appearance hasn't changed my body fat is at 7 percent haven't been able to get back into insanity joints still don't feel good enough to jump around and I'm still sluggish in the am four the first couple hours
Wouldn't stress about the weight loss bro its more than likely it's just glycogen and water.

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Wouldn't stress about the weight loss bro its more than likely it's just glycogen and water.
I didn't retain much water but I guess it's possible only other issue is nipples have a abnormal appearance

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I didn't retain much water but I guess it's possible only other issue is nipples have a abnormal appearance
I lost 4lb in my pct. I wasn't showing much bloat either but remember for each g of glycogen your body retains 3-4g of water. Not to mention cycling also makes your carry intracellular water as well.

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
I lost 4lb in my pct. I wasn't showing much bloat either but remember for each g of glycogen your body retains 3-4g of water. Not to mention cycling also makes your carry intracellular water as well.
Well this is true

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Really bad back cramps from low back to lats toda real bad... Only update

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
in on this

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Anyone have any ideas about the back cramps? Not the same feeling as during cycle and I'm on taurine lots of water bcaa can't seem to get them under control

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Anyone have any ideas about the back cramps? Not the same feeling as during cycle and I'm on taurine lots of water bcaa can't seem to get them under control
Potassium seems to help me in this area a lot!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Potassium Gluconate.very cheap but helps me a lot when I need it,I personally find around 4000mg to help.

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Little update strength is finally back to where it was while on cycle, vascularity has decreased a bit. I'm still really tired most the time and sexual I'm still not back to normal. Joints still giving me some issues but I'm planning ok starting back on insanity Monday anyways

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Now that I'm half way thru my pct, I'm having some bad breakouts specially on my chest. My nipples at times seem odd, don't know exactly how to describe it but Iv never gotten gyno and mine aren't sensitive now or have hard granuals in them. They just seen a bit flat an at times like there's water in them if that makes since. Any ideas?

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Starting to get back my energy and not feel so lathargic, still having the breakouts and oilyness and nipple issues however. Think I'm going to throw a AI in the mix now what you think?

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Since switching workouts to where it's 4 days befor hitting the same group again as appose to a six day a week two groups a day iv noticed alot more growth but decline in strength small update as far as cycle pretty much all sides gone now 3 weeks into post still haven't gotten back to insanity lookin forward to getting going again

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Almost time for "after" pics...
Almost got another week off pct, my diet has been worse this week than it has in the past two years and I've been sick for a week no workouts...

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
I have lost another four pounds since my last update, if I can somehow keep from dropping anymore the cycle will have only gained me 7 lbs leading me to believe the cycle was a comete waste

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I have lost another four pounds since my last update, if I can somehow keep from dropping anymore the cycle will have only gained me 7 lbs leading me to believe the cycle was a comete waste
Seven lbs in four weeks is still a lot. More than the 1lb you could have gained naturally.

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Seven lbs in four weeks is still a lot. More than the 1lb you could have gained naturally.
In normal circumstances I would agree with you, however I was 190 before my injury and wasn't able to do any lifting for 8 months went down to 165. Now in the past when I've been injured I bounce back pretty fast as far as strength and special size however this time has not happen, I could have naturally gotten to where I am now without all the side effects the cycle caused me.

Infekted_87

Awards
Yea im with u.. This dmz 2.0 is overrated as f#ck, small gainz, very little pump and lost most after the cycle.. Glad i didnt stick right up on the shii

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Yea im with u.. This dmz 2.0 is overrated as f#ck, small gainz, very little pump and lost most after the cycle.. Glad i didnt stick right up on the shii
The only time I noticed anything good out of it was the last week... It wasn't the worst ever but the effects didn't outweigh the side effects

Infekted_87

Awards
Yeah the side effects for me sucked.. lethargy was worse than sdrol or havoc, i gained less, and not much strength at all.. ended up selling my other bottles

scw538

scw538

Awards
Yeah the side effects for me sucked.. lethargy was worse than sdrol or havoc, i gained less, and not much strength at all.. ended up selling my other bottles
Should sold them to me super dmz is awesome. Hate it didn't work for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
No doubt I've taken a few stronger compounds and not taken support supps and had less sides haha oddness for sure

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Should sold them to me super dmz is awesome. Hate it didn't work for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
I hate it didn't work to seemed to be perfect solution, I'm not totally writing it off whenever I get my full strength back from surgery and hit a brick wall again I'm not appose to trying to again prolly a double dose though

rynie27

Awards
Now that I'm half way thru my pct, I'm having some bad breakouts specially on my chest. My nipples at times seem odd, don't know exactly how to describe it but Iv never gotten gyno and mine aren't sensitive now or have hard granuals in them. They just seen a bit flat an at times like there's water in them if that makes since. Any ideas?
Same thing always happens to me Every single cycle, it will go away eventually.

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
So my cycle and post cycle is now complete I don't know if much has changed as far as looks but I do see myself everyday so who knows

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
As a finally review I give super dmz 2.0 a 6/10. It wasn't the worst cycle I have ever taken but it didn't do much over all and had to many side effects that didn't counter act the gains. I only had one week that was a really good week as far as gains weight and body wise. I got really achy joints, BP rose, and oily skin leading to breakouts that have still yet to go away on chest and back even after post cycle. I kept this log going to maybe help someone that's on the fence about going on dmz so hopefully it'll assist someone I. Making a good choice. I haven't seen many logs that continue through post cycle so I decided to so that I go for blood work this week so ill update that as well. If I decide to so DMZ again ill double the dose but at this time I believe it's highly unlikely for me to ever use it again