Super dmz 2.0 rx log

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
That sucks man. And you haven't been leaning out to lose any of that weight? You think maybe it's water/glycogen? Hope it gets better
Na not much to lean I was low bf to start, I normally become extremely vascular and never want to stop lifting at gym on cycle, now I'm no more vascular then if I just took a good preworkout and killed a workout, don't believe so but I guess anything is possible

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Na not much to lean I was low bf to start, I normally become extremely vascular and never want to stop lifting at gym on cycle, now I'm no more vascular then if I just took a good preworkout and killed a workout, don't believe so but I guess anything is possible
That sucks man. I had some decent results of my epi DMZ stack. Only 2lb lighter but leaned out a **** load and had some nice strength increases. Maybe you just had a bad batch or something??

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
That sucks man. I had some decent results of my epi DMZ stack. Only 2lb lighter but leaned out a **** load and had some nice strength increases. Maybe you just had a bad batch or something??
Epi was a good one for me, I was hoping for so much more of this cycle it has great reviews. Idk if it was a bad batch or not and will never know bc I won't ever try it again unfortunately.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
You bridging into something else to complete the cycle? Or you just going to see where the rest of this takes you?

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
You bridging into something else to complete the cycle? Or you just going to see where the rest of this takes you?
I didn't have anything else on on because i read with this new one people have great results just two a day for 30 days I shoulda doubles the dose at least. I am now scrambling trying to find something else

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Haven't posted much since Friday mainly because I've been asleep Idk what's going on but if tomorrow isn't a completely 180 I'm thinking of startling my pct early, I've got nothing but side effects out of this cycle. I went to bed Friday at 10 am slept to 8pm which is not normal. I went back to sleep from 10pm to midnight went to gym from 1-3 and was back asleep by 6am and slept till Saturday at 7pm and was asleep by midnight got up at 5am stayed up to 10am and slept till Sunday evening at 3 but fel asleep right after eating and slept till 7 and am still tired.

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Btw I am also started to get the little white heads that won't pop without extreme pain and when they do just blood runs out

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
drink water and hang in there. Maybe it'll turn out alright?

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
drink water and hang in there. Maybe it'll turn out alright?
Normally drink about 1.5 gallons a day, could only get down bout .75 today. Will say crushed workout today so pretty stoked just wish workouts like this came before the last week

Infekted_87

Awards
Ur cycle counds about as successful as mine.. i ran this not long ago, gained a about 10 lbs min the first 2 weeks then nothing.. i even bumped to 3 /day an went for 5 weeks an a couple days and didn't add any extra weight.. strength went up a bit in the first 2 weeks, but was hard to gauge as a changed routine 1 week of cycle.. lethargy was the worst too.. not keen on running this again

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Ur cycle counds about as successful as mine.. i ran this not long ago, gained a about 10 lbs min the first 2 weeks then nothing.. i even bumped to 3 /day an went for 5 weeks an a couple days and didn't add any extra weight.. strength went up a bit in the first 2 weeks, but was hard to gauge as a changed routine 1 week of cycle.. lethargy was the worst too.. not keen on running this again
Mine is also hard to gauge because I was starting at 0 I hadn't worked out in 8 months to to wrist reconstruction. So maybe I am being a little hard on myself and I didn't really stick to a strict workout plan I had it laid out but if I wasn't feeling it I just did what I wanted. I'm going to wait till end to give a honest opinion, but I chose this bc it was supposedly so good just two pills a day for 30 days an little lose with pct I always gain good mass an strength on cycles but loose in pct so maybe if I keep everything this will be decent, I doubt ill run this again but if I do ill be running two pills am two pills pm for 30 days

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Just now starting to feel effects of this cycle in the last week, I'm thinking of order another bottle and running 2 am 2 pm for two weeks extending the cycle by two weeks and double liver support

Herm

Awards
Not to change the subject or something but is there anything you can do to keep from being dehydrated at night?

steppinRazor

Awards
Not to change the subject or something but is there anything you can do to keep from being dehydrated at night?
Saline IV

or drink a lot of water through out the day.

Herm

Awards
This same seem excessive but I drink a gallon me low fat milk a day and a gallon of Gatorade when I workout and with my protein shake already

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
This same seem excessive but I drink a gallon me low fat milk a day and a gallon of Gatorade when I workout and with my protein shake already
Add taurine, also seems you get alot of sugar which can dry you out hydration wise I drink tons during day but what helped was getting electrolyte powder no sugar no carbs fat ect add to water

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Well was going to order another bottle but can't find it decently priced anymore where I got it from must have sold it all now cheapest I found was double what I paid last month

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
I won't be extending my cycle unfortunately, could not find any bottles under 70 bucks...

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Not happy this cycle is coming to an end just as it starts to work... I am going to keep my log up with daily updates through out pct bc that's where most people stop on this cycle and I want to help the next guy running this out. Also as soon as my pct ends I have a 45 day program set up to round everything off that ill keep up to date as well

steppinRazor

Awards
nice.. was just reading you couldnt find one and was contemplating on whether or not to offer you my one and only bottle..haha

glad you found one

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
nice.. was just reading you couldnt find one and was contemplating on whether or not to offer you my one and only bottle..haha

glad you found one
Three weeks ago it was easy to find for 25 today couldn't find one under 75 without searching for two hours

Really preciate the offer tho man, ima run two am two pm for two more weeks can't wait to see what happens

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Just realized I didn't put up any before pics for some reason

image-1167390589.jpg

image-2238857994.jpg

image-1375925609.jpg

image-478930716.jpg

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Black shirt and white shirt are before pics others are during

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Post your liver support

And how long are you running this cycle exactly...? What is your total?

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Post your liver support

And how long are you running this cycle exactly...? What is your total?
Ill have to look when I get home.
I was going to run it like the bottle said, one am one pm for 30 days. However I didn't start seeing anything from it till I had 7 days left, so now in going to extend it two weeks and double the dose so two am two pm for 15 more days. I'm not going for a particular total on macros, weight, or weight in gym. After all their all just numbers, I eat till I throw up everyday, I believe I'm right at 180 already just looking at myself so up roughly 15 lbs. strength gain is significant when I'm not so rushed in the gym after the holidays ill get some more accurate numbers

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Ill have to look when I get home.
I was going to run it like the bottle said, one am one pm for 30 days. However I didn't start seeing anything from it till I had 7 days left, so now in going to extend it two weeks and double the dose so two am two pm for 15 more days. I'm not going for a particular total on macros, weight, or weight in gym. After all their all just numbers, I eat till I throw up everyday, I believe I'm right at 180 already just looking at myself so up roughly 15 lbs. strength gain is significant when I'm not so rushed in the gym after the holidays ill get some more accurate numbers
Nice. And ok lemme know don't forget. Bout to add super dmz to the last few weeks of my test cyp cycle because I didn't use a loader at the beginning, so the liver support interests me.

Sounds like you've made some serious gains. If you gained 15 lbs though already, I'd say it's worked the whole way through lol.

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Well idk if you ready my initial thread, but I had wrist reconstructive surgery and went from 190 to 165 cause I only did cardio for 8 months, so I'm sure alot of the weight gain is just from lifting again it's hard to tell what exactly is making me gain but this week has been crazy good all the way around

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Going to take a few days off yaw have a good Xmas update to follow

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
After a few days off and eating like crap an missing a dose I am ready to crush it!!! I have a small problem on my hands, for some reason my second bottle didn't get here when it was post to and I have two more days left in this bottle so if it isn't here Friday I guess I won't be doing two more weeks at 20mg ill just start my pct

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Absolutely crushed arms yesturday, best workout of my life! Which makes it even harder to say that I just took my last dose of dmz. The second bottle I ordered never showed up and I have no faith in the mail man coming before I wake up and in time for the next dose. So upon awakening tomorrow I will be starting my post cycle. Although I'm super bummed the cycle is over I did gain a solid 13lbs an lowered bf a percent and pretty much ate like crap the last week! I will update this afternoon when I get up to confirm I started my post cycle. But hopefully I viste the mailbox and ill have a bottle waiting on me if not I will be keeping the log going during post to chart how much I loose

steppinRazor

Awards
Nice..glad to hear this cycle turned around for ya. Hoping you get that second bottle

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Nice..glad to hear this cycle turned around for ya. Hoping you get that second bottle
Well unfortunately I checked the mail yesturday and it wasn't there, however I got really busy and didn't start my post cycle so I'm hoping its here today if not ill have to go ahead and start pct upon awakenin

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Well boys its official, the post office didn't come thru. So today marks the official end to super dmz 2.0 rx.

To sum the last four weeks up, week one nothing really to report, no strength size or side effects. Week two gained around a lb a day. Strength started to go up and could tell I was in a anabolic state, only side was dehydration regardless how much I drank. Week three the lbs continued at close to a lb a day but the last three days in the week I lost a lb a day. Strength again minimally went up side effects started to kick in mainly effecting my sleep. Week four was killer!!!!!!! Insane pumps in gym awesome strength gains however I broke out bad everywhere, most people report small white heads, na not me I had huge red cyst! Small whiteheads that couldn't be popped shower up around my lips. Just felt stupid good all week. As of today I gained a total of 13 pounds body fat went down 1 % and I ate like total crap the last week for the holidays. Strength is way up, really not ready to stop I was going to double dose for two weeks but my order never showed up. If I could keep all this id be extremely happy! One look in looking forward to getting off cycle is my joints have killed this week had to stop legs and cardio! I normally lose alot of strength and size during post so I am going to keep daily records on here as I noticed most people stop when their post starts so until tomorrow fellows

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Well boys its official, the post office didn't come thru. So today marks the official end to super dmz 2.0 rx.

To sum the last four weeks up, week one nothing really to report, no strength size or side effects. Week two gained around a lb a day. Strength started to go up and could tell I was in a anabolic state, only side was dehydration regardless how much I drank. Week three the lbs continued at close to a lb a day but the last three days in the week I lost a lb a day. Strength again minimally went up side effects started to kick in mainly effecting my sleep. Week four was killer!!!!!!! Insane pumps in gym awesome strength gains however I broke out bad everywhere, most people report small white heads, na not me I had huge red cyst! Small whiteheads that couldn't be popped shower up around my lips. Just felt stupid good all week. As of today I gained a total of 13 pounds body fat went down 1 % and I ate like total crap the last week for the holidays. Strength is way up, really not ready to stop I was going to double dose for two weeks but my order never showed up. If I could keep all this id be extremely happy! One look in looking forward to getting off cycle is my joints have killed this week had to stop legs and cardio! I normally lose alot of strength and size during post so I am going to keep daily records on here as I noticed most people stop when their post starts so until tomorrow fellows
Well bro I hope that last week made up for the first couple :) damn that post office ! I'm in my third week of pct and while I have lost strength in some lifts others have improved markedly! So not sure wtf is up there lol. The only advice I can give bro is eat. I feel I've lost a bit due to lack of appetite. Strange considering I love food. Good luck in your pct bro! It's never fun lol

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Well bro I hope that last week made up for the first couple :) damn that post office ! I'm in my third week of pct and while I have lost strength in some lifts others have improved markedly! So not sure wtf is up there lol. The only advice I can give bro is eat. I feel I've lost a bit due to lack of appetite. Strange considering I love food. Good luck in your pct bro! It's never fun lol
Last week was deff awesome, it's weird but I ate more before going on cycle I feel it almost suppressed my appetite so I was hoping on post it go back up. Are you hanging on to size and leaness?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Last week was deff awesome, it's weird but I ate more before going on cycle I feel it almost suppressed my appetite so I was hoping on post it go back up. Are you hanging on to size and leaness?
I'm holding onto strength on most lifts I even set a PR earlier on weighted chins BW + 50lb x 9. Haven't really noticed any size difference, If anything I'd say I've gotten leaner... I've been noticing cuts on my shoulders and back that I haven't seen before. The only thing I've noticed in pct is that I don't feel as confident as I did on cycle. Don't feel much different apart from that.

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Dude sounds like your pct is going as well or better then actually cycle! I hope mine goes as well as yours. I'm hoping my joints start to feel better I had to stop insanity and lifting legs due to the joints in knees being so sore

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Dude sounds like your pct is going as well or better then actually cycle! I hope mine goes as well as yours. I'm hoping my joints start to feel better I had to stop insanity and lifting legs due to the joints in knees being so sore
Yeah it's been going ok I guess. It's weird some lifts have gone down a bit but others have gone up a lot. I got Pharma grade serms so that probably helps lol. My joints are still ****ed man. My elbows are killing me :(

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Yeah it's been going ok I guess. It's weird some lifts have gone down a bit but others have gone up a lot. I got Pharma grade serms so that probably helps lol. My joints are still ****ed man. My elbows are killing me :(
I have missed a week of lifting due to holidays and other reasons, got back in gym this am felt like crap haven't been eating good. It was hard to get thru workout and to do weight that was easy last week. What's your serm line up? Iv had some issues in pct already that I didn't during cycle, my pee ain't as clear as I would like no matter how much water I drink and I'm having cramps everywhere alot an special in my lower back. My joints seem to be improving a bit but I'm taking extra stuff for my joints