Super dmz 2.0 rx log

artvandalay

artvandalay

Awards
I know how you feel. I had knee surgery a few years ago, and I couldn't believe how much strength I lost. Any sides yet?

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
I know how you feel. I had knee surgery a few years ago, and I couldn't believe how much strength I lost. Any sides yet?
Mild headaches first few days but I'm adjusted now, chest and back breakouts, and loss of flexibility other then smooth sailing well see at the end of week two

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Subbski

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Up another pound, today is off day for lifting. Wife doesn't know I started running this and said for the past week iv been short and in a bad mood, so being a week in I guess I'm having a new side kick it

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Down 3lbs... I'm baffled. Appetite is plumittng as well. Workouts are amazing tho

artvandalay

artvandalay

Awards
My buddy was just telling me about a supplement that increases appetite dramatically. I can't remember the name of it, but I'm sure if you google that you could find something to help

steppinRazor

Awards
Pretty easy to fluctuate a few lbs throughout the day..i wouldn't worry. Plus if lifts are up and everything in the mirror is improving, who gives a **** about the scale??

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
My buddy was just telling me about a supplement that increases appetite dramatically. I can't remember the name of it, but I'm sure if you google that you could find something to help
I'm not really keen on adding any more pills to my reg! I'm still getting around 4500 cals a day but I'm just not Hungary like normal

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Getting leaner?

Try black hole by controlled labs
Hmm not so much it's tough to say I was low bf starting out its only been a week so hard to say I notice much other then fuller harder muscles with better then I thought first time back in gym in 8 months workouts

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Pretty easy to fluctuate a few lbs throughout the day..i wouldn't worry. Plus if lifts are up and everything in the mirror is improving, who gives a **** about the scale??
Dude I love you perspective! Good vibes, I don't normally go by scales but to rate this cycle an notice how much I go up daily it is a number I look at!

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Just woke up got to hustle to hit gym for arms and get insanity in before work, up two pounds today. Got to clean diet up a little tonight, woke up late yeaturday and didn't have time to cook

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Up until today I have felt awsome physic wise on cycle, today's my whole body feels limp and muscles feel unfull. Not sure what this is all about but I'm going to tweak macros for tomorrow and we will go from there ill keep yaw posted

steppinRazor

Awards
Up until today I have felt awsome physic wise on cycle, today's my whole body feels limp and muscles feel unfull. Not sure what this is all about but I'm going to tweak macros for tomorrow and we will go from there ill keep yaw posted
That sucks. Could be you need more carbs? Go hit up chipotle after a good workout tomorrow haha

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
That sucks. Could be you need more carbs? Go hit up chipotle after a good workout tomorrow haha
Ha almost went there actually, I am upping my carbs today I forgot my car supplement I normally take post workout yeaturday an had minimal carbs in meals

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Up a pound today ended up not getting to gym for leg day again...

steppinRazor

Awards
Up a pound today ended up not getting to gym for leg day again...
Skipping leg day or skipping the gym?
Its pretty sad but if i miss a day, it better be a fµckin leg day..

kateean2

Awards
Well I just finished a bottle of sdmz 2.0 and its legit, gained 11lbs lost some fat and strength went up nicely.

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Skipping leg day or skipping the gym?
Its pretty sad but if i miss a day, it better be a fµckin leg day..
Didn't get to the gym at all, I work third shift so I do good to be awake by 2pm gym closes at 7pm and I just couldn't get there by then yeaturday

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Well I just finished a bottle of sdmz 2.0 and its legit, gained 11lbs lost some fat and strength went up nicely.
Nice, first week was amazing! I feel like I've hit a brick wall this second week. How far into PCT are you and what's the results with that?

rynie27

Awards
Dmz makes me lethargic as hell. Upping the carbs and adding in some caffeine has always helped a little bit.

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Dmz makes me lethargic as hell. Upping the carbs and adding in some caffeine has always helped a little bit.
Ill have to try that I just went to gym for chest and back which is my fav, it was the worst workout I can ever remember I made it 40% thru chest and couldn't even sip water without getting so lathargic I just left it sucks

Mkitmethlated

Awards
Ill have to try that I just went to gym for chest and back which is my fav, it was the worst workout I can ever remember I made it 40% thru chest and couldn't even sip water without getting so lathargic I just left it sucks
Pre workout!

Gotta push through it bro

steppinRazor

Awards
Are you using any sort of test base?
That should kill the lethargy..

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Pre workout!

Gotta push through it bro
I'm trying not to use pre workouts cause I was Hooked on them to the point if I forgot to pack it I wouldn't go to the gym! Plus trying to keep BP down during cycle

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Are you using any sort of test base?
That should kill the lethargy..
I am using a small amount I forgot it the last couple days when all this started, I crushed carbs yeaturday and feel completely new today, bout to get the day started and pop in insanity an the crush arms

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
I think after today I'm going switch my 6 day a week lifting to every other day I almost feel more harm then good is coming out of it this way...

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
I am using a small amount I forgot it the last couple days when all this started, I crushed carbs yeaturday and feel completely new today, bout to get the day started and pop in insanity an the crush arms
Jw have you ever tried DHEA or more along the lines of a trib type a guy????

steppinRazor

Awards
Jw have you ever tried DHEA or more along the lines of a trib type a guy????
I prefer using a dhea transdermal like transaderm, or dermacrine. Derma is no longer in production and transaderm is now sold for a ridiculous price..

Good news its bps is releasing a new dhea trans here soon.

Trib might be ok for pct but even then i don't really notice much..

steppinRazor

Awards
I think after today I'm going switch my 6 day a week lifting to every other day I almost feel more harm then good is coming out of it this way...
That's rough..you should be feeling like superman right now!

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
I prefer using a dhea transdermal like transaderm, or dermacrine. Derma is no longer in production and transaderm is now sold for a ridiculous price..

Good news its bps is releasing a new dhea trans here soon.

Trib might be ok for pct but even then i don't really notice much..
I love trib! Might give that a try when it comes out

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
That's rough..you should be feeling like superman right now!
Def not feeling like super man this isn't the best cycle I've ever ran, tomorrow is half way and I don't want to use the word disappointed but expected more

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
What does a typically days diet look like?

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
What does a typically days diet look like?
2pm shake then insanity
3pm Greek yogurt and gym to lift
4pm eggs turkey bacon oatmeal with green peppers
6pm red meat normally filet mignon sweet potato asparagus
8pm chicken green beans brown rice
10pm turkey roast or burger broccoli and sweet potato
12pm shake with carb complex and apple
4am isolate shake
6am bcaa and carb complex
630 hour of a weight cardio ab martial art circuit
8 shake and bed

That's a typical day now if work is busy I might miss a meal

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Bad day today think I'm getting sick I'm super achey nauseous and headache haven't been able to eat at all I've been up 10 hours and only had a jimmy dean all natural turkey sausage an egg white crosaint a whey shake and a turkey sandwich and the thought of food makes me puke almost

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Bad day today think I'm getting sick I'm super achey nauseous and headache haven't been able to eat at all I've been up 10 hours and only had a jimmy dean all natural turkey sausage an egg white crosaint a whey shake and a turkey sandwich and the thought of food makes me puke almost
Any abdominal pain? Dark urine? Yellowing skin or eyes?

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Any abdominal pain? Dark urine? Yellowing skin or eyes?
Some mornings my first urination is slightly dark due to fact I cut water intake off two three hours before bed and I take a shake last thing before sleep

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Some mornings my first urination is slightly dark due to fact I cut water intake off two three hours before bed and I take a shake last thing before sleep
Your morning piss will always be colored due to your body dehydrating while you sleep. If your urine stays colored all day regardless of whether your drinking fockloads of water look into a liver values blood test.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Uh oh man flu season..u get flu shot?

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Your morning piss will always be colored due to your body dehydrating while you sleep. If your urine stays colored all day regardless of whether your drinking fockloads of water look into a liver values blood test.
Honestly when not on cycles my morning pee is clear too! But na liver is good got blood work done before cycle and got it done today half way thru cycle and ill get after post

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Uh oh man flu season..u get flu shot?
Yupp got it early this year, I took today off lifting and cardio as I did yeaturday to er cooperate and I just think I was over doing it I feel good again looking to start lifting back tomorrow and I will only do cardio on my none lifting days for rest of cycle. I am switching lifting from six days a week to chest and back one day legs next day off third day fourth day arms off fifth and six repeat....

kateean2

Awards
Only thing j experienced was increased aggression and acne.

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Only thing j experienced was increased aggression and acne.
I normally shut down downstairs an have fierce breakouts, this cycle has had very little change in aggression or acne, but being that the positives from this cycle are few and far between that could be why there aren't many as normal side effects either

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Just a little update I cut back my cardio and killed chest and back I just can't seem to get a good pump no matter what I do in gym, also for some reason the cleaner my diet is.... The worse I feel it's weird I'm half way and all I got to say is the second half better pick up the pace if this stuff wants a decent review

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
After initially gaining around a pound a day an gaining ten pounds I know have Lost 5 and been even there for a week. Not happy at all about this cycle may be worst one I've ever ran

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
That sucks man. And you haven't been leaning out to lose any of that weight? You think maybe it's water/glycogen? Hope it gets better