Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  161 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.09%

IBE epistane cycle log!

im starting a epistane cycle in about 2 weeks. gonna run it for 6 weeks.

its gonna look something like this:

epistane- 20/30/30/40/40/40
    cycle support
    multi-v
    fish oil
    red yeast extract

im probably going to preload on cycle support a week prior to my cycle, better to be safe than sorry

pct:
    novladex- 20/20/10/10( dunno about this, should i start at a higher mg?)-i heard its better to do ur SERM alone for one month then start everything else...except for cycle support, should i do that or everything at the sametime?-
    cycle support
    licogenix
    x-lean
    activate extreme

im going to be lifting 5 days a week, high weight/low reps. i play soccer so theres no need for cardio. by the way im 150 pounds, 5.7 feet. im hoping to gain a solid 10 pounds from this cycle AND get rid of some gyno( i heard that epistane can reverse it, we'll see!)

thats about it! ill keep everybody updated, what do you guys think? should i add/remove anything!? lemme know.

thanks guys!

2. Jahcuree

Your nolva dose is good how you have it here. Start all your pct sups day 1 after epi and run that cycle support throughout if you have enough. Make sure you are eating man!! At 150 you can pack on some more muscle
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.97%

ya youre dose is right the only thing you should wait to take in your pct is erase which you should start taking around the 3rd week of your pct (even though you dont have erase even listed in your pct :x) not required but a great addition..
    OEF '11-'12

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you didn't put in.
    •   

4. Jahcuree

Quote Originally Posted by Masciaman
    ya youre dose is right the only thing you should wait to take in your pct is erase which you should start taking around the 3rd week of your pct (even though you dont have erase even listed in your pct :x) not required but a great addition..
    Erase starting third week? What's the advantage of this, I was going to run my erase 1/2/3/2/1
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  161 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.09%

Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    Your nolva dose is good how you have it here. Start all your pct sups day 1 after epi and run that cycle support throughout if you have enough. Make sure you are eating man!! At 150 you can pack on some more muscle
    Thanks for the info man! Ya I'll be eating like a beast no worries ahahaha
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  161 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.09%

Quote Originally Posted by Masciaman View Post
    Well I'm taking licogenix! I heard its exactly like erase! So ur saying the third week of taking nolva, I should start lico? What dosage would u reccomend?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  161 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.09%

by the way, do you guys have a good diet plan that would go with this cycle?? i dont want to gain any BF! i wanna be a lean machine ahahah lookin to gain atleast 10 pounds from this cycle, lemme know, thanks!!!
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Id bump the first week up to 30mg and just run 40mg for the next 5 weeks, most people agree 40 is the sweet spot.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  161 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.09%

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    Id bump the first week up to 30mg and just run 40mg for the next 5 weeks, most people agree 40 is the sweet spot.
    thanks for the info!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.15%

agree^^^
    you can always go back to 30 if the sides are too harsh--but that should be a non-issue, even at 40mg IMO
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  161 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.09%

Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode 1 View Post
    agree^^^
    you can always go back to 30 if the sides are too harsh--but that should be a non-issue, even at 40mg IMO
    seriously? i heard the sides could get pretty bad! but everyones different!!! i ordered some toco 8 just incase ahahaha i guess ill start at 30! go hard or go home right?
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by louiefci View Post
    seriously? i heard the sides could get pretty bad! but everyones different!!! i ordered some toco 8 just incase ahahaha i guess ill start at 30! go hard or go home right?
    Im willing to bet u wont get any sides, eapecially at 30mg. Maybe some dry joints towards the end but not everyone gets that.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  161 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.09%

Im willing to bet u wont get any sides, eapecially at 30mg. Maybe some dry joints towards the end but not everyone gets that.
    I really hope you're right!! We ll find out very soon ahaha I ordered cissus rx for my joints, gonna preload that with cycle support!!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  161 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.09%

update, this is the workout ill be following during my cycle, like i said no cardio! i play soccer!!

first two sets are a warm up 10-12 reps, third set go heavy 8-10 reps(clean) ***fourth set is usually a drop(do this set right after your third one)
    For abs, do only 3 exercises, 3 sets each, super set if you want. CALFS- every second day( seated calf raises, standing calf raises)
    DAY 1-CHEST
    Incline bench- X-X-X-X*
    Peck deck(upper Emphasis)- X-X-X-X*(inner focus, one rep in, one rep full extension=1 actual rep)
    Dumbbell fly- X-X-X-X*
    Cable cross over/ Dips -S.S- X-X-X
    ABS - reverse crunches, leg raises, crunches, twist crunch, side crunch, rope crunch, oblique bend.

DAY 2 - BACK/BICEPS
    Seated cable row - X-X-X-X*
    Dumbbell shrugs- X-X-X-X*
    Deadlift- X-X-X
    Neutral grip pull ups- X-X-X
    Bench incline dumbbell curl- X-X-X
    Bar cable curl/Standing dumbbell curl S.S- X-X-X
    ABS- " " "

DAY 3- SHOULDERS
    Side lateral raises/ single hand side cable raises S.S- X-X-X
    Dumbbell press- X-X-X-X*
    Rear lateral raises/ Reverse cable cross over S.S- X-X-X
    Upright row- X-X-X-X*
    ABS- " " "

DAY 4 LEGS/TRICEPS
    Seated tricep press- X-X-X-X*
    Cable press down- X-X-X
    Upright dips- X-X-X (weighted if possible)
    Squats- X-X-X-X* (last set negative focus)
    Leg extension/Leg curl S.S- X-X-X
    Dumbbell Lunges- X-X
    ABS- " " "
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.04%

I would focus more on compound lifts such as squats, deadlifts, bench, and ohp if you want to put on some size. Add in assistance work with the compounds if you want to do isolation work. I'm running dmz and have put on about 5lbs. I'm about a week and a half into my cycle. The pumps and strength gains have been good so far. Just have to eat a surplus of calories. Good luck!
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  161 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.09%

Quote Originally Posted by ballerj63 View Post
    I would focus more on compound lifts such as squats, deadlifts, bench, and ohp if you want to put on some size. Add in assistance work with the compounds if you want to do isolation work. I'm running dmz and have put on about 5lbs. I'm about a week and a half into my cycle. The pumps and strength gains have been good so far. Just have to eat a surplus of calories. Good luck!
    thanks for the advice bro! wow a week and a half in and you already gained 5 pounds, solid stuff my friend, keep up the hard work!
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.61%

Subbed! Also running Epi!
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  161 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.09%

hey guys, i was wondering if its worth stacking or bridging epistane with something else for even greater results? just some last minute ideas before i start my cycle:P i still think epistane is strong enough on its own but im sure some of you guys with more experience have some good info on stacks and bridging! plus i dont wanna harm my liver or kill my joints! lemme know! thanks.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.56%

I'm also about start epi, in thinking about stacking it with finaflex 550-xd but I'm not sure yet.
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.91%

You could extend the cycle another week or two tops. You could also run stano or 5aOHP the last couple weeks or extend it to 8 weeks. Is this your first cycle? Most don't recommend stacking or bridging your first time.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.15%

Quote Originally Posted by SPS View Post
    You could extend the cycle another week or two tops. You could also run stano or 5aOHP the last couple weeks or extend it to 8 weeks. Is this your first cycle? Most don't recommend stacking or bridging your first time.
    not worth running anything "a couple weeks"(unless its something like SD). dont waste your money or your health.

stano would be a good stacker, but takes 3-4 weeeks to kick in
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  161 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.09%

Quote Originally Posted by SPS View Post
    i've done injections in the past but screwed up my pcts.. this time im going to do it right no matter how much money i have to spend. hmmm stano drol looks pretty legit, but i think im just gonna stick with epistane! its been about a year and a half since i've touched PH's so keeping it simple is the way to go... for now
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  161 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.09%

not worth running anything "a couple weeks"(unless its something like SD). dont waste your money or your health.

stano would be a good stacker, but takes 3-4 weeeks to kick in
    thanks for the heads up man! i think im going to keep it simple and just go with epistane! i might add an extra 2 weeks if i decide to buy another bottle!
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.15%

thanks for the heads up man! i think im going to keep it simple and just go with epistane! i might add an extra 2 weeks if i decide to buy another bottle!
    i would get another one and run it 5-6.5 wks, depending on sides/gains
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  161 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.09%

i would get another one and run it 5-6.5 wks, depending on sides/gains
    good call, if i start feelin some sides at week 6 i wont do the extra 2 weeks..
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  161 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.09%

well i have a slight problem...im starting my cycle soon and the site i order my stuff from is out of IBE epistane...so i think im going to go with havoc, start with the ibe epi and finish off with havoc. is it ok to mix to different brands together? man im so pissed i hope this doesnt screw my cycle up.
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.61%

Quote Originally Posted by louiefci
    well i have a slight problem...im starting my cycle soon and the site i order my stuff from is out of IBE epistane...so i think im going to go with havoc, start with the ibe epi and finish off with havoc. is it ok to mix to different brands together? man im so pissed i hope this doesnt screw my cycle up.
    Youll be fine. Havoc is a quality product also.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  161 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.09%

Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT View Post
    Youll be fine. Havoc is a quality product also.
    perfect! thanks bro
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.61%

perfect! thanks bro
    Good luck with your cycle. Im subbed!
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.15%

havoc, lgi , or transform are all quality products. all around the same price too.
  31. Jahcuree

Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode 1
    havoc, lgi , or transform are all quality products. all around the same price too.
    I'm running vital labs epi and enjoying that brand so far aswell
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  161 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.09%

good news! the site i use to buy my supps is having a huge sell on IBE EPI so im gonna order some right now! cant wait to start this cycle im so pumped ahaha i think i might buy some stano elite also! its on special...stano and epi stack sounds like a pretty sexy cycle to me i gotta do some more research on stano tho, dosages, sides etc.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  271 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.18%

Since you do play soccer, it may be a little difficult to put on the size your wanting from this cycle. As you have already heard that you must eat like a beast. Something I have done for the past 5 or so years is add P-SLIN or ANANBOLIC PUMP during my cycle and pct. They allow me to eat a TON more carbs (no lethargy) and keeps my muscles extremly full and during pct I keep 30% more size and strength than I do when I didnt use it. Plus for the fact you want to stay lean, taking in the extra carbs will not affect your waist line at all. Just my opinion bro, good luck enjoy your cycle and have fun!
    It's easy, just lift heavy!
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.15%

good news! the site i use to buy my supps is having a huge sell on IBE EPI so im gonna order some right now! cant wait to start this cycle im so pumped ahaha i think i might buy some stano elite also! its on special...stano and epi stack sounds like a pretty sexy cycle to me i gotta do some more research on stano tho, dosages, sides etc.

http://tunedsports.com/designer-ster...anodrol-bible/
    look no further. here you go^^^^^^

run the stano at 600-800 for 6 weeks...or start the stano two weeks earlier then the epi. Id do this something like this:
    epi 0/0/40/40/40/50/50/50
    stano 600/600/600/600/800/800/800/800
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  161 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.09%

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore1 View Post
    Since you do play soccer, it may be a little difficult to put on the size your wanting from this cycle. As you have already heard that you must eat like a beast. Something I have done for the past 5 or so years is add P-SLIN or ANANBOLIC PUMP during my cycle and pct. They allow me to eat a TON more carbs (no lethargy) and keeps my muscles extremly full and during pct I keep 30% more size and strength than I do when I didnt use it. Plus for the fact you want to stay lean, taking in the extra carbs will not affect your waist line at all. Just my opinion bro, good luck enjoy your cycle and have fun!
    i just looked at some reviews on anabolic pump, it looks pretty legit, a couple of people said that it didnt work for them but hey im willing to try it out. i have a question tho..will my body go back to normal once im done the bottle, insulin levels and such. i dont wanna screw anything up..i know its 100% natural but you never know with supplements.. thanks bud!
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  161 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.09%

run the stano at 600-800 for 6 weeks...or start the stano two weeks earlier then the epi. Id do this something like this:
    epi 0/0/40/40/40/50/50/50
    stano 600/600/600/600/800/800/800/800
    sweet!! thanks bro you've been a big help! one week left until i start preloading cycle support and FLEX..and then the fun begins! by the way, you think those dosages are safe, its been awhile since ive touched roids(1-2 years) i dont wanna feel the sides right away ahaha lemme know thanks
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  271 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.18%

i just looked at some reviews on anabolic pump, it looks pretty legit, a couple of people said that it didnt work for them but hey im willing to try it out. i have a question tho..will my body go back to normal once im done the bottle, insulin levels and such. i dont wanna screw anything up..i know its 100% natural but you never know with supplements.. thanks bud!
    Your insulin secretion will absolutely go back to normal. If you don't want to take it all day, you can take p slin powder or pill, prewrkt and still have some amazing results. Enjoy bro!
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  161 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.09%

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore1 View Post
    Your insulin secretion will absolutely go back to normal. If you don't want to take it all day, you can take p slin powder or pill, prewrkt and still have some amazing results. Enjoy bro!
    so you're saying if i take it even once a day ex. pre workout meal, ill still see some results?? and it seems like glycobol is a hit! people seem to really like it and i think im going to try that one out for sure. it claims to do the samething as anabolic pumps! have you ever tried this supp?
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.15%

sweet!! thanks bro you've been a big help! one week left until i start preloading cycle support and FLEX..and then the fun begins! by the way, you think those dosages are safe, its been awhile since ive touched roids(1-2 years) i dont wanna feel the sides right away ahaha lemme know thanks
    if your feelin it and making good gains at 40(ep) and 600(stano), then keep them at that throughout the cycle. i wouldnt go less then that, unless sides are really gettin to ya(which shouldnt happen)

maybe start the epi at 30 if u wanna be on safe side(but feel free to bump up the dose at any time).

...and,btw, im right there with you bro. last time I cycled was over two years ago.(injuries suck!!) its nice to be "on" again, hopefully ill get all my strength back where it was b4
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  271 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.18%

so you're saying if i take it even once a day ex. pre workout meal, ill still see some results?? and it seems like glycobol is a hit! people seem to really like it and i think im going to try that one out for sure. it claims to do the samething as anabolic pumps! have you ever tried this supp?
    Glycobol is by far my favorite supplement ever. It much more effective than ana pump but it cost too much imo. Im kinda cheap sometimes. But if you go with glycobol, you will be blown away by your results. I take pslin powder from nutra planet prewrkt from the start of the cycle to then end of pct. I take either Ana Pump or Glycobol for the same amount of time or longer, multiple times per day. Its pricey, but the results are so worth it! Its the shiznit bro!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epistane cycle questions. First PH cycle
    By sugarkane0 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-17-2011, 08:37 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 03:23 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 12:30 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 01:30 PM