IBE epistane cycle log!

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
your probably cool with activate
sweet :) i cant wait to start ahhhhhhh im posting up some pics tomorrow! im really hoping to gain a solid 10 pounds of lean muscle with no increase in bf. this is spartaaaaaaaa

Jahcuree

sweet :) i cant wait to start ahhhhhhh im posting up some pics tomorrow! im really hoping to gain a solid 10 pounds of lean muscle with no increase in bf. this is spartaaaaaaaa
goodluck! im up 5-6lbs about 3 weeks in right now

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
As long as you eat a ton of clean food and kill
It in the gym I don't see why you shouldn't make 10lbs. Im probably gonna hit the 10lb mark at the end of three weeks I hope haha. Already up 7 in 16 days! I'm hoping for 15-17 lbs at the end!

Ths

Ths

Awards
Gyno shouldn't be a problem on cycle and even during pct to be honest. Just make sure you have a serm on hand for pct and you have nothing to worry about.

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
As long as you eat a ton of clean food and kill
It in the gym I don't see why you shouldn't make 10lbs. Im probably gonna hit the 10lb mark at the end of three weeks I hope haha. Already up 7 in 16 days! I'm hoping for 15-17 lbs at the end!
ill post up my diet next week along with all my side sups ill be taking! 7 pounds already???? what are you on ahahahaha

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
Gyno shouldn't be a problem on cycle and even during pct to be honest. Just make sure you have a serm on hand for pct and you have nothing to worry about.
yea i have pharm nolva so no worries but doesnt stano aromitize? i really wanna be careful cuz i know im prone to gyno since i have preexisting gyno(hopefully IBE epi will get rid of it)

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
ill post up my diet next week along with all my side sups ill be taking! 7 pounds already???? what are you on ahahahaha
Yup haha, I'm taking Havoc(epi). Literally have been just eating as much clean food as possible. From the couple of day I counted calories it varied from 3500-4000 a day. And I keep my protein in the 300-400 range.

xflipside

Awards
  • Best Answer
When I took epi I went from 174 to 191 at the start of pct (+17lbs) and dropped to 188, keeping a total of 14 lbs on a six weeker. Little to no body fat increase either. Im resting at 175 again now but much leaner from carb cycling and now on cycle again so we'll see how it goes. Best of luck man!

Jahcuree

wow, what does ur cycle look like(side sups, pct also) epi solo??? 6 pounds in 3 weeks is amazing!!
yeah, im loving it. Only side sups are BCAA occasionally in addition to protein of course.

the plan is 30/30/40/40-50?/40-50?/50 depending on if gains slow.

PCT is
Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA 3g/3/3/3
erase either 1/2/3/2/1 or 0/0/3/2/1/

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
Yup haha, I'm taking Havoc(epi). Literally have been just eating as much clean food as possible. From the couple of day I counted calories it varied from 3500-4000 a day. And I keep my protein in the 300-400 range.
yea everyones telling me to eat twice as much when im on cycle, which means ill have to take in atleast 4000 calories per day and 300 grams of protein per day, let the feasting begin :p and what do you mean by clean? only complex carbs and protein? no simple carbs or cheat days?

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
When I took epi I went from 174 to 191 at the start of pct (+17lbs) and dropped to 188, keeping a total of 14 lbs on a six weeker. Little to no body fat increase either. Im resting at 175 again now but much leaner from carb cycling and now on cycle again so we'll see how it goes. Best of luck man!
thats exactly what im aiming for!! my goal is 10 pounds but if i gain more i'd be very happy. i just hope it wont effect my cardio, last time i used roids, i gained so much weight, 120 to 155(injections), and once soccer season started i was slow as fkkkk ahahah anyways we'll see what happens!! thanks bro!

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
yeah, im loving it. Only side sups are BCAA occasionally in addition to protein of course.

the plan is 30/30/40/40-50?/40-50?/50 depending on if gains slow.

PCT is
Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA 3g/3/3/3
erase either 1/2/3/2/1 or 0/0/3/2/1/
ya im going to start with 30mg also, second week ill up it to 40mg and if i dont get any sides im going to try out 50mg. good luck bro!

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
bad news... my wrist has been killing me for the past 3 days, i think i sprained it or something. i can push wtv but when it comes to lifting, my wrist gives out after a few reps...ill be taking the week off(except for cardio,core training and soccer) hopefully by next week when i start preloading my wrist will be 100% again. any advice on what i can do or take to make the healing process abit faster?

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
yea everyones telling me to eat twice as much when im on cycle, which means ill have to take in atleast 4000 calories per day and 300 grams of protein per day, let the feasting begin :p and what do you mean by clean? only complex carbs and protein? no simple carbs or cheat days?
Exactly, stay away from sweets and so far I've really had no cravings for junk food or anything bad. Just been eating a lot of chicken, beef, turkey, potatoes, and brown rice.

Tc5433

Awards
bad news... my wrist has been killing me for the past 3 days, i think i sprained it or something. i can push wtv but when it comes to lifting, my wrist gives out after a few reps...ill be taking the week off(except for cardio,core training and soccer) hopefully by next week when i start preloading my wrist will be 100% again. any advice on what i can do or take to make the healing process abit faster?
RICE. Rest, Ice, Compress, Elevate. Its your wrist so elevating really isnt a problem. Just stop lifting for a week or so and see how it feels. You probably just sprained or tweaked it somehow. Dont put any stress on it for a while.

Tc5433

Awards
Also go out and buy wrist wraps for when you start lifting again. They are great for support. Ive always had problems with my right wrist and the wraps make a huge difference

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
RICE. Rest, Ice, Compress, Elevate. Its your wrist so elevating really isnt a problem. Just stop lifting for a week or so and see how it feels. You probably just sprained or tweaked it somehow. Dont put any stress on it for a while.
rice?? what do you mean by compress and elevate? ya im taking this week off, i really dont wanna hurt myself especially right before i start my cycle! i pretty sure i tweaked it, it doesnt hurt or anything, i only feel pain when i put to much pressure on it(lifting weights)

Ths

Ths

Awards
By compress, I'm sure he means to wrap it in some type of support. This will help keep your wrist joint more stationary which will prevent further agitation and also keep some inflammation down. Elevating it also helps with inflammation. For example, if you've ever had a sprain or break before you probably know that when you get out of bed in the morning it starts throbbing. The blood is rushing back into the injured area (gravity sucks sometime) after it has been elevated.

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
Wow never mind I just got it ahahah my bad.

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
ya thats exactly what happened to me..tore my mcl ligaments in both my knees, went down to 115 pounds because i wasnt eating right, not exercising..to be honest i was just depressed.. but im back now and im feeling stronger than ever!

i think for the first week ill start at 30 mg, and second week bump up to 40mg(sweet spot) then work my way to 50mg if i dont get any sides, same with stano. but i think ill start stano 2 weeks before epi like you said. i have a question tho...will stano give me GYNO? i already have preexisting gyno, and im hoping this cycle will get rid of it(my friends have used IBE epistane and got rid of there gyno for good) because if it will..ill have second thoughts about adding it to my cycle even tho i already ordered 4 bottles -.-
nah, stano shouldnt really add any gyno risk(i dont think). Epi has caused rebound gyno in alot of people though, so maybe think about adding erase for PCT. i have alil gyno leftover from an SD cycle(3 yrs ago), so im being extra careful this time. itd be great if the epi actually gets rid of it for me. well see...

Im startin epi on Thurs. Running stano and 11x at 600 mg in the meantime. only noticable side so far is acne on chest.

Ths

Ths

Awards
I've never heard of many people getting rebound gyno from epi. The cases I have seen were mostly from people who didn't use a serm post cycle.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
I've never heard of many people getting rebound gyno from epi. The cases I have seen were mostly from people who didn't use a serm post cycle.
I agree with this statement completely lol

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
nah, stano shouldnt really add any gyno risk(i dont think). Epi has caused rebound gyno in alot of people though, so maybe think about adding erase for PCT. i have alil gyno leftover from an SD cycle(3 yrs ago), so im being extra careful this time. itd be great if the epi actually gets rid of it for me. well see...

Im startin epi on Thurs. Running stano and 11x at 600 mg in the meantime. only noticable side so far is acne on chest.
hmm im using licogenix for my AI and novla for my serm..alot of people have been telling me licogenix is exactly like erase except erase has been out for much longer thus why people trust it and recommend it to everyone. i read alot of reviews on lico tho and never found any negative feedback so i have faith in it.

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
I agree with this statement completely lol
yea, i have pharm novla so i dont think ill be getting a rebound from epi..im just afraid while im on cycle ill get some gyno from the stano, but ibe epi has a AI so im hoping that it will prevent any gyno from forming!

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
maybe u should do some research before posting then bro.

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
hmm im using licogenix for my AI and novla for my serm..alot of people have been telling me licogenix is exactly like erase except erase has been out for much longer thus why people trust it and recommend it to everyone. i read alot of reviews on lico tho and never found any negative feedback so i have faith in it.
sounds good.

Ths

Ths

Awards
maybe u should do some research before posting then bro.
Read each work carefully man. I've never heard of MANY...not any. I didn't say it was not possible as it can happen from any ph. But with epi being a dryer compound that exhibits AI type properties, it is an uncommon side IF proper pct is followed. That being said, researching most of the cases where people developed gyno issues shows that they did not use proper care in a pct routine.

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
Read each work carefully man. I've never heard of MANY...not any. I didn't say it was not possible as it can happen from any ph. But with epi being a dryer compound that exhibits AI type properties, it is an uncommon side IF proper pct is followed. That being said, researching most of the cases where people developed gyno issues shows that they did not use proper care in a pct routine.
if you researched, you would find MANY. it isn't uncommon at all.

BTW, Epi isnt a ph. its an active steroid.

The reason why it causes gyno is bc it crushes estrogen "on cycle", which can rebound(even with a good pct protocol).
i dont feel like explaining it any more at the moment, but perhaps later if i get bored. in the meantime, do some "research"(like i originally told ya).

Ths

Ths

Awards
Bro you need to learn to read better. I never said it never happens. I said that with epi, it is not very common. YES, it will shut you down and cause estrogen rebound, hence why a very good serm is a MUST. I know my research. I majored in bio with physiology concentration so I know how this stuff works.

With SD, hell yea you can get gyno. SD is one of the strongest. All I'm stating is that the majority of people do not experience gyno from epi. It is known to be one of the compounds that has a lower risk of causing gyno and even in some cases can reverse it. You can't disagree and say that with a strong serm and pct supps that gyno is common. Yes it can still happen but it would be very unlikely.

As with all compounds, it differs with each person. I'm just stating what I have read and that most cases of gyno from epi are from people who dosed very high or didn't take proper precaution with on cycle support or pct. I didn't make this up, just relaying what I've read because someone asked. You're taking it in the wrong way.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
I just started my next cycle today. Pretty much running identical to your set up. When are you starting yours?
If I'm right Jachuree is around the same week I am, which is week 4.

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
well first off i'd like to thank you guys for answering my questions :p i guess ill be stacking stano with epistane, it seems like the right thing to do (after all the threads i've read, stano and epi seem like the perfect combo to gain some LBM and lose some BF% at the same time) which is what im trying to obtain +10lbs/-2%BF.

just out of curiosity, would the stano block or reduce the effects of epistanes gyno reversal?(i know this doesnt happen to everyone that uses epi)

and guys please stop arguing, everyone has their own opinion on things, theres no need to start drama, im thankful for all your support! honestly i really appreciate it.

just a reminder, i just started preloading..cycles starting in one week!!! i cant wait!

Jahcuree

If I'm right Jachuree is around the same week I am, which is week 4.
yeah, im maybe a day or 2 ahead of Tony, currently up 8lbs and visually leaner. Getting a strange variety peoples opinions on what i look like lately for whatever reason haha. Ive recieved "are you on juice?" and "are you getting skinnier?" in the same day. i dont know how that works haha

Ths

Ths

Awards
well first off i'd like to thank you guys for answering my questions :p i guess ill be stacking stano with epistane, it seems like the right thing to do (after all the threads i've read, stano and epi seem like the perfect combo to gain some LBM and lose some BF% at the same time) which is what im trying to obtain +10lbs/-2%BF.

just out of curiosity, would the stano block or reduce the effects of epistanes gyno reversal?(i know this doesnt happen to everyone that uses epi)

and guys please stop arguing, everyone has their own opinion on things, theres no need to start drama, im thankful for all your support! honestly i really appreciate it.

just a reminder, i just started preloading..cycles starting in one week!!! i cant wait!
Good question. I have read a lot of posts from people running the same stacks and haven't really come to a conclusion on the matter. Try searching the net for the interactions between the two types of compounds. If I find anything out i'll let you know

Ths

Ths

Awards

Good question. I have read a lot of posts from people running the same stacks and haven't really come to a conclusion on the matter. Try searching the net for the interactions between the two types of compounds. If I find anything out i'll let you know

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
meh i cant find any info on stano reducing the effects of epi's gyno reversal, but i found something that might interest you(you might already know this) anyways here it is.

" Stano-drol is probably my favorite stacker for a PH cycle. Its a variant of DHEA, but its been 5a-reduced. This means that its a two step metabolite to DHT (stanolone) without the potential to be aromatized. "

so what he means is by stano being 5a-reduced, it no longer can aromatize into estrogen leading to higher levels of circulating estrogen right? which means NO GYNO!?!? it sounds to good to be true!

Ths

Ths

Awards
The compound itself may not aromatize but keep in mind that gyno can be caused by more than a compound aromatizing. These compounds will shut down your natural production of testosterone. When you hear the term "rebound gyno", it means that when your body starts to produce test again after you come off cycle, that test can aromatize if you do not take a proper estrogen blocker.

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
so here it is guys, i finally got all my stuff in the mail today!, preload is almost done(3 days left) monday im offically starting my cycle! if anyone has some tips or some last minute advice, dont be shy, im here to learn!

"ON"
IBE-epi 0/0/30/40/40/50/50/50
stano-ELITE- 300/450/450/600/600/750/750/750
A.I cycle support- 1 shake in the AM, 1 shake in the PM
MULTI -V- 1 pill in the AM
VIT-B6- 1 pill in the PM
NOW taurine- 2000mg per day(2 pills)
holista omega-3- 3 pills a day
MHP L-glutamine- 1 scoop right when i wake up, 1 scoop before i go to bed
gaspari BCAA 6000- 6 pills after training
animal FLEX(joint support)- one pack every second day
universal jointment- 6 pills when off FLEX.
ALLMAX beta-alanie- one teaspoon 40 minutes before training
ALLMAX creatine loading phase - 4 scoops per day(20gs) for 5 days
maintenance dose - 1 scoop after workout
Glycobol- 1 pill 30 minutes before pre workout meal, 1 pill 30 minutes before post workout meal
TOCO-SORB- 1 pill per day
"PCT"
pharm novla- 20/20/10/10
licogenix- 0/0/2/4/4/2
x-lean- 0/0/2/2/2/2
activate xtreme- 0/0/4/4/4/4
A.I cycle support- 1 shake in the AM, 1 shake in the PM
MULTI -V- 1 pill in the AM
VIT-B6- 1 pill in the PM
NOW taurine- 2000mg per day(2 pills)
holista omega-3- 3 pills a day
MHP L-glutamine- 1 scoop right when i wake up, 1 scoop before i go to bed
gaspari BCAA 6000- 6 pills after training
animal FLEX- one pack every second day(universal joinment-6 pills when off FLEX)
ALLMAX creatine - 1 shoop after workout
Glycobol- 1 pill 30 minutes before pre workout meal, 1 pill 30 minutes before post workout meal

thats about it! i probably wont be able to write up a log everyday but i;ll be posting as many times as i can!

starting stats:

21 years old
5 foot 7
148-150lbs
11-12% body fat

goals:
gain 10 pounds(or more) 160lbs
trim down to 9-10% body fat (-3%)
look more leaner
get rid of my gyno

so guys, thats about it, cant wait to start!!!! i've been waiting to start for awhile now but there was abit of a delay because of the postal service :S please check out my pct i want to make sure its solid, and if the timing is right(when to start my AI when im taking my serm..etc)

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
here are some pics i just took today, including all my supplements! argh my nips better go back to normal, makes my chest look like **** -.-
IMG_0898.jpg
IMG_0900.jpg
IMG_0901.jpg
IMG_0905.jpg
IMG_0906.jpg
IMG_0909.jpg
IMG_0910.jpg
IMG_0912.jpg
IMG_0915.jpg
IMG_0917.jpg

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
I'd save creatine for pct. About to start my epi (and andromass), will follow along. Good luck!

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
I'd save creatine for pct. About to start my epi (and andromass), will follow along. Good luck!

youre not the only one who's told me that, why cant i take it during and after my cycle??

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
If you're going to lose any of what you gain it's in pct. Like saving your ammo for the real war.

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
If you're going to lose any of what you gain it's in pct. Like saving your ammo for the real war.

makes sense! i guess ill save it for my pct then. thanks for the info brotha!