IBE epistane cycle log!

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
makes sense! i guess ill save it for my pct then. thanks for the info brotha!
No prob hope the cycle goes well!

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
last minute question!! guys i heard that it isnt good to take epistane/stano with cycle support, it has something to do with milk thistle breaking down the ph and causing it to lose its effects, is this true or false? some people say its fine to take them at the sametime! dunno whats true or not, some advice would definitely be appreciated! thanks guys

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
I highly doubt milk thistle would be able to counteract the effects of epistane.

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
I highly doubt milk thistle would be able to counteract the effects of epistane.
"milk thistle does make your ph alot less potent due to putting blockage on androgen receptors"

i keep on seeing this quote and its freakin me out :p i spent alot of money on this cycle and im going to put alot of time and dedication into it, i dont want it to go to waste you know. better to be safe than sorry! ill just move somethings around on my dosing chart, stano/epi right when i wake up in the mornin with a shake, 3-4 hours later, ill take cycle support and so on. ill spread everything apart by 4 hours to be safe.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
I take havoc(epi) doses within 2 hours of cycle support and other supports. Im up 15lbs, so I don't think it has much effect on the havoc(Epi) lol.

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
I take havoc(epi) doses within 2 hours of cycle support and other supports. Im up 15lbs, so I don't think it has much effect on the havoc(Epi) lol.
thats exactly what i wanted to hear!! thanks man ahaha and good job by the way, how many weeks do you have left?

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
here are some pics i just took today, including all my supplements! argh my nips better go back to normal, makes my chest look like ****

That my friend is a **** ton of supplements. I'm just wondering why you would spend all that money to gain 10lbs? Why not just inject? Way safer then running all that garbage threw your liver. IMO . Also I could prob run 2 -10 week test cycles with all kinds of goodies in between pct included for the amount of **** you have piled there to gain 10lbs and a test cycle, even running prop for 8 weeks you would have way better results the with all that crap. Also not to bust your balls or anything but you only whey 150lbs you can easily put on 10 lbs with a correct diet and training regiment. Good luck though. At least someone is keeping all these supplement company's in business.

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
That my friend is a **** ton of supplements. I'm just wondering why you would spend all that money to gain 10lbs? Why not just inject? Way safer then running all that garbage threw your liver. IMO . Also I could prob run 2 -10 week test cycles with all kinds of goodies in between pct included for the amount of **** you have piled there to gain 10lbs and a test cycle, even running prop for 8 weeks you would have way better results the with all that crap. Also not to bust your balls or anything but you only whey 150lbs you can easily put on 10 lbs with a correct diet and training regiment. Good luck though. At least someone is keeping all these supplement company's in business.[/QUOTE]

i've done injection before, i ended up gaining 30 pounds off my cycle, i was at 170lbs last summer. went through a cutting phase with a clean diet and got down to 150lbs for soccer. i wanted to gain weight through a different approach this time, i found that test bloated me abit, and it also gave me abit of gyno..thus why im going with pills this time. i dont drink so my liver should be able to take the punishment and its not like i do this all the time so spending abit more cash to make sure my body is in check after my cycle wasnt a big deal for me. plus i get all my side supps from my friend who happens to work at a supplement store so i really didnt spend alot on this cycle compared to my previous injection cycles(pharm is pretty expensive, i hate lab BS) and i said i want to gain 10lbs *+* some people gain 20 pounds off epistane cycles, if i could do that, i'd be very happy but 10lbs is my goal for now, im not gonna tell myself ill gain 30 pounds and only get to 15 by the end of my cycle you know. so thats about it, i know ill get the results i want from this cycle because im not the type of guy to just give up half way through. ill keep you updated my friend, thanks for the advice by the way, greatly appreciated!!

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
Sadly this is my last week! :(
bro you gained 15 pounds, thats freakin' amazing!!!! half the battle is done, now you just gotta make sure you do your pct properly! dont give up, push hard and you might even gain another 5 pounds ahahaha, good job man!

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
bro you gained 15 pounds, thats freakin' amazing!!!! half the battle is done, now you just gotta make sure you do your pct properly! dont give up, push hard and you might even gain another 5 pounds ahahaha, good job man!
I think its very possible haha, last time I ran anabeta solo I gained 5lbs!

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
sorry forgot to post my first day up, ill just add it with my second day... here it goes.

Day 1:
weight: 150lbs(i will be weighing myself every second week..)
cals intake: 2300-2500(i will be uping my cals this week, im going shopping this thursday, gonna buy a **** load of food!)ps: on thursday i will start to count my cal intake.
thoughts:worked out my chest and abs. my muscles were so pumped by the end of my workout, it was amazing. pushed hard and shortened my breaks in-between sets, cant complain, this was a solid workout.

my diets been super clean for the past few weeks or so, i havent had a cheat meal in awhile. gonna try to eat as clean as possible until the end of my cycle + PCT.

i cant really say anything yet, its only the first day...one thing i have noticed is my joints feel so dried out, i dont know if the stano had anything to do with it but it freakin sucks..my knees feel like they're about to pop out, not a good feeling at all!! im taking animal flex everyday now too, hopefully it'll help them, because squating will be a bitch and a half.

Day 2:
weight: ""
cal intake: 2300-2500(again.. cals will increase by thursday, gonna go for 3000-3500)
thoughts: today was back and bicep day + crossfit. took some beta alanine+creatine as my preworkout booster because i knew i had alot of training to do. right after my 15 minutes of cardio, thats when it hit me, pure raw energy and focusness. every rep i took, i'd feel my muscles contracting, it was pretty intense ahahaha only down side was when i started deadlifting...my back has been pretty sore lately and im pretty sure its because of the bed im sleeping on right now. my godfather came down from greece for two weeks and he's using my room for the time being while im stuck in the basement, the bed im using is pure garbage, i've been waking up with a sore back for the past week now. he's leaving in 5 days though so ill manage.

crossfit was great, i was abit tired from the workout i did at the gym but that didnt stop me from finishing all my sets, it was a pretty easy but tiring session.. skipping ropes/bur-pees/chinups/Olympic ring dips 5 rounds plus a 1 km run at the end. i usually do more but i was pretty gased from the workout(plus my legs were killing me from soccer on sunday)

i noticed that i was abit more snappy today. i already have a short fuse to begin with so this isnt anything unexpected! we'll see how it goes as the days go by:p i also seem to be more hungry, i already eat 6 times a day, i guess ill just add some more cals in each meal.

POSITIVE: pumps are great, no lethargy, moods been up and down which is quite normal for me, libido is A1, everything is pretty normal right now!

NEGATIVE: joints have been hurting abit(especially my knees), sore back.

PS: **cycle support tastes like pure ****..it feels like im chugging down a bottle of vodka!:p**

TIP: people with wrist pains/injuries should definitely buy a pair of wrist wraps!

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Wrist wraps are a must while "on" IMO. I bought a pair half way through and my wrists have felt awesome since! The lethargy will kick in soon, believe me I felt the same way other than having withdrawals from caffeine haha.

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
DAY 3:
Cal intake: 2361 cals P:281g C: 222g F: 44g
thoughts: i destroyed my shoulders, i always had that little push at the end to get in that extra rep. the pumps i've been getting lately have been just amazing, the only thing i dont like is the little tingley feeling im getting from the beta-alanine, its sort of the same feeling when your arm or leg falls asleep just not as bad. cant complain tho, i've been pushing like a beast. after my workout, i dosed off on the couch which rarely happens to me...lethargy? i hope not! its only day 3!!

POSITIVE: crazy pumps, pushing alot harder than usual and its only day 3, i cant wait until i start stacking epistane, the pumps are going to be even better! great aggression, at soccer today i was totally "in the zone" and it was only a practice, my teammates started calling me a goon because i was relentless, nobody was able to keep up with me or get by me ahaha

NEGATIVE: started to get tired more often which is odd for me..we'll see how i feel after my rest days. knee is still hurting abit too.

DAY 4: im going to the gym in 1 hour, ill either report back tonight or tomorrow morning, take care guys!

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Falling asleep is not a sign of lethargy, just fyi. That simply means your body needed rest. Lethargy is more associated with apathy to some degree...it's a feeling of not wanting to do anything, and then when you do do something you feel like you have to drag yourself around/feel tired from it (not tired as in "I want to sleep", tired as in "I just want to check facebook and never move" lol).

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
Falling asleep is not a sign of lethargy, just fyi. That simply means your body needed rest. Lethargy is more associated with apathy to some degree...it's a feeling of not wanting to do anything, and then when you do do something you feel like you have to drag yourself around/feel tired from it (not tired as in "I want to sleep", tired as in "I just want to check facebook and never move" lol).
ahhh makes sense, sorry i should of done some research before posting anything. ya i guess you're right, i just finished my leg workout and im not tired or anything so i guess all i needed was a good sleep! thanks for the info bud, day 4 review will be coming later on tonight!

Ths

Ths

Awards
You might want to up your calories, that's not very much, especially while on cycle

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
You might want to up your calories, that's not very much, especially while on cycle
yeah i know, i mentioned that by thursday my cal intake would go up but i didnt have time to go shopping today, tomorrow im free all day so grocery shopping is #1 on my list of things to do!

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
DAY 4:
Weight: ""
cal intake: 2500cals P:304g C: 229g F:42g
Thoughts: finally the day i've been looking forward to all week... leg day! great workout, thats all i got to say! pushed my hardest and made every rep count. My knee didnt effect me that much while i was doing squats, it was mostly my lower back that was hurtin abit, but after the first rep the pain would go away. todays workout pumps had to be the best all week, i think it had to do with the dosing of the stano, i took 2 dosages(separate times) today before my workout..usually i take one dosage, wait 3 hours, then take my cycle support. instead i moved my cycle support to the afternoon to take in a extra dose of stano before my workout and boy was it worth it. all my viens were popping out of my quads, it was pretty cool ahahah great day no complaints

POSITIVE: amazing pumps(might be from the 2 dosages before my workout), very aggressive, libido is still in check.

NEGATIVE: :)

TIP: getting in that extra dose before the gym(approx. 1-2 hours before) really makes a noticeable difference IMO.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
DAY 4:
getting in that extra dose before the gym(approx. 1-2 hours before) really makes a noticeable difference IMO.
When is your dosing?

curious_g

Awards
#louiefci. Sound like your cycle is going good bro! Ill be starting my epi/stano stack in a week or so. Whats your dosing look like as far as time of day. Ive done some reading and with the half life of epi being 4-6 hours the dose needs to be spread out. I couldnt find anything on stano. So just wondering how you have everything spread out. Tracking it all is a #### too.

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
When is your dosing?

i take one 1 pill right after my shake when i wake up(around 9am)..
wait 3-4 hours to take my cycle support shake(12-1pm)
wait 3-4 hours for my second dose of stano-1 pill- (4pm)
same procedure, third dose is around 9pm
then i take my cycle support shake with benafibre right before i go to bed.

on day 4 i switched my cycle support shake(i mixed it with my post workout shake instead) for another dose of stano(1-2 hours before training) and it seemed to give me a bigger boost, maybe it was all in my head...either way, the pumps were amazing!:p

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
#louiefci. Sound like your cycle is going good bro! Ill be starting my epi/stano stack in a week or so. Whats your dosing look like as far as time of day. Ive done some reading and with the half life of epi being 4-6 hours the dose needs to be spread out. I couldnt find anything on stano. So just wondering how you have everything spread out. Tracking it all is a #### too.
heres all the info you'll need on stano...
http://tunedsports.com/designer-steroids/methyl-masterdrol-mmv2-stanodrol-bible/

this was my orignal plan:

IBE-epi 0/0/30/40/40/50/50/50
stano-ELITE- 300/450/450/600/600/750/750/750

but i decided to up my dosage on stano, alot of people have been telling me it doesnt do much at a low dosage, i want to get the best results i can from this cycle so thats the main reason why i upped my dose!

so heres my final plan:

IBE-epi 0/0/30/40/40/50/50/50
stano-ELITE- 450/600/600/750/750/750/900/900

yeah, the half life of epi is 4-6 hours(same goes for stano) so its important to spread your dosages out at the correct time. tracking it all down will be a bitch but it has to be done!!(i use a pill organizer to track down what/when i take my pills so i dont forget a dose, it actually helps!)

heres my dosing chart:

take one 1 pill with omega-3 right after my protein shake when i wake up(around 9-10am)..
wait 3-4 hours, take my cycle support shake(12-1pm) **you can switch the shake for another dose of stano/epi if your going to the gym around 2-3pm--1-2 hours after your dose. just make sure to take your cycle support shake after your workout, i mix it with my post workout shake.**

ill break it down for you:

-1 dose in the AM, around noon, and the pm. ex. 9am/2pm/8pm.
-spread evenly, 4-6 hours apart.
-inbetween dosages, take your cycle support(or even before bed like i do), make
sure you wait 2-4 hours after your cycle support shake to take another dose of stano/epi.

by the way im dosing 450mg of stano per day right now(3 pills), next week ill be moving up to 4 pills. make sure your biggest dose is taken 1-2 hours before the gym. heres an example, take one in the morning, wait a couple of hours(4-5), take 2 pills before you train, wait a couple of hours(4-5), and then take your last dose.

never take cycle support or any sup with milk thistle at the same time as your epi/stano dose, it decreases the effects. some people take it 2 hours after, i get paranoid about things like that so i spread them apart by 3-4 hours, better to be safe than sorry!:p

anyways thats about it, i hope this will help you out abit! goodluck and if you have anymore questions, dont be shy to ask, im here to help!

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
DAY 5:
cal intake: 2500cals P:257g C: 215g F:65g
Thoughts: first "rest day" of the week, i ended up playing soccer and basketball with my friends though. it felt amazing to relax abit, my body really needed it. theres one thing i did that im probably going to regret for awhile, i was at my friends new condo downtown and he was so happy that he finally moved out, so everyone took a shot for him... including myself. i felt like **** afterwards, not because of the alcohol, it was the guilt i felt from taking the shot, i knew i wasnt supposed to drink but i did it anyways! i hate cheating especially when im on a cycle, im just happy it happened in the first week, it wont happen again, trust me!!

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
i take one 1 pill right after my shake when i wake up(around 9am)..
wait 3-4 hours to take my cycle support shake(12-1pm)

on day 4 i switched my cycle support shake(i mixed it with my post workout shake instead) for another dose of stano(1-2 hours before training) and it seemed to give me a bigger boost, maybe it was all in my head...either way, the pumps were amazing!:p
Nice will have to try similar dosing and see how it works!

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
DAY 6:
cal intake: 2500cals P:301 C: 199 F:52
thoughts: i was initially going to take this day off, but my friend called me and asked if i wanted to go workout my arms/shoulders and abs...so i went with him. this was by far one of the best arm workouts of my life. i usually dont train with anybody, which means no spotter, which also means not training until failure. i finally had a spotter and i used it to my advantage ;)
everything seems to be going great so far, no complaints at all!!!!!

Ths

Ths

Awards
I usually train alone too since I go so early
In the morning. It helps so much to have a training partner. Your gains will benefit so much

curious_g

Awards
Hey thanks a lot. Yeah tracking everything is a pain, I used an exel spread sheet on my last cycle lol and it worked out pretty well, but i am gonna look for an organizer too. This stack is gonna be more spread out, and for good reason, thanks for the advice, will act on it.

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
DAY 7:
weight: "" (ill be weighing myself next week)
Cal Intake: 2735cals P:300 C:235 F:58
Thoughts: Took a another needed rest day, my bodies been on fire for the past week, especially my legs!! people have been saying im looking more leaner, so i guess its starting to work?:p theres one thing i've noticed with my diet...before i started my cycle i wasnt eating alot, i think i'd hit 2000-2200 cals max per day because i was barely taking in any carbs and now with my new diet, im feeling more bloated(not visually tho!!) im taking 500-600 cals more per day, and eating alot more carbs in the morning and after my workout. is this normal??? i dont want my body to explode once i stop my cycle lol

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
DAY 8:
cal intake: 2400cals P:255 C:199 F:67
Thoughts: chest/calf/abs, all i gotta say is that i absolutely destroyed my chest. i trained with my friend again so i always got that extra rep in at the end which makes a big difference in my opinion. i also increased my dose to 600mg a day. i think my libido is starting to go down....my little buddy isnt going up as fast as he used too, hopefully my girlfriend wont notice anything later on during my cycle! biceps seem to be hardening, my viens are always showing now ;) loving it so far!!!! WEEK ONE, DONE!

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
DAY 9:
Cal intake: 2478 cals P:307 C:202 F:50
Thoughts: i decided to switch my routine today, instead of doing back and biceps, i worked out my legs/triceps/abs. i was abit worried at first, my knees were abit tense the day before but they seemed to be just fine today! no pain, no soreness, no tense feeling! i was actually able to increase my weight on squats and lunges! i guess the flex pack is finally kicking in!!! or maybe its from all the stretching i've been doing for the past 3 weeks, who knows! i also squeezed in a crossfit session with my buddies today, 500m run,200 skipping ropes,25 push ups, 25 sit ups for 20 minutes non-stop, i managed to get 4 sets in, i was going for 5 but the skipping ropes really slowed me down! my endurance definitely increased from the beginning of my cycle, i breezed through my crossfit workout like it was nothing, my rest period between my workout and crossfit session was only 2-3 hours long too!

POSITIVE: endurance is going up, pumps are amazing, im getting extremely vascular, i have viens popping out everywhere ahahah i love it. stomach is sort of decreasing, the V is starting to become alot more visible!

NEGATIVE: i feel abit bloated from my increase in cals, im taking in 500-700 cals more than i used to(old diet-2000/2200cals...new diet-2500/2700) its not visual though, i dont have a belly popping out of my shirt thank the lord! i just feel bloated literally, my friend said its normal though, my body will eventually get used to it! any thoughts on this!? any advice would truly be appreciated.

ballerj63

ballerj63

Awards
Good stuff! Nothing beats the feeling of being on. Only drawback is the ****n back pumps.

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
thinking of trying the Cyclic Ketogenic Diet once i start my epistane, do any of you recommend this? advice or suggestions would be appreciated!!

Red9

Red9

Awards
Hey guys, I'm 21 years old @ 5'7" and 140lbs. I'm looking to start my first cycle of IBE Epistane and would like to kbow what dosage I should incorparate for my post-cycle. I will be running a 5-week cycle of the Epiat 20/30/40/40/40 and post-cycling with Nolvadex. At what dose and for how long should I post cycle? Also going to use a milk thistle before my Epi cycle to clean my liver and maximize my results. My calorie intake is around 3,000 and 150-170grams per day already

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Nah, I would never want to completely deprive my body of carbohydrates/glucose stores while on cycle. Perhaps look into carb cycling (specifically keeping carbs low on off-days), but going completely keto seems like a rough idea to me.

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
Nah, I would never want to completely deprive my body of carbohydrates/glucose stores while on cycle. Perhaps look into carb cycling (specifically keeping carbs low on off-days), but going completely keto seems like a rough idea to me.
ahhh i thought the keto diet was sort of a carb cycling diet!? high protein/high fats (30 grams of carbs) for 5 days then 1 and a half days of carb loading with a high protein intake/low fat intake.

like you said, i would never want to deprive my body from carbs especially while im on a cycle! i just wanna get cut ASAP without the crazy bloating from all the carbs im taking in and without losing muscle!!

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
DAY 10:
Cal intake: 2168 cals P:290 C:156 F:39
Thoughts: without a doubt this was probably my lowest cal intake in awhile, i was very busy and only managed to eat small meals every now and then. the good thing is i got another solid workout down in the books. i wrecked my back/biceps/abs, the only thing really holding me back was the extreme back pumps i was getting! i guess 2000mg of taurine isnt cutting it!! i still managed to finish all my sets but wow the pain was really getting to me. endurance is still going up, i had a soccer practice in the evening, i was all over the place, running up and down the field like there was no tomorrow.

POSITIVE: endurance is still going up day by day, looking more lean

NEGATIVE: cal intake was very low, back pumps were bad, legs are still sore from tuesdays workout!

DAY 11:
Cal intake: 2100 cals P:245 C:159 F:47
Thoughts: i decided to take a "rest day" since i was going to the water slide/wave pool park with my girlfriend and some buddies of mine. thats the main reason why my cal intake was so low again....very mad that i didnt get to atleast 2600cals. i managed to cook some meals for the day since i knew water parks only serve junk food so you gotta put that into perspective, if i was at home i would of been able to eat atleast 2700 cals without a problem. i gotta invest into buying a bigger cooler so i could bring more food next time something like this happens ahaha apart from that my body definitely needs a good rest tonight, my legs/back and chest are still sore, all the swimming i did today probably didnt help:p

suggestions: should i increase my taurine intake? if so by how much? also looking for a solid carb cycling diet, i really want to put my body to the test and get extreme results from this cycle, any info or advice would be appreciated!!!

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
DAY 10:
Cal intake: 2168 cals P:290 C:156 F:39
Thoughts: without a doubt this was probably my lowest cal intake in awhile, i was very busy and only managed to eat small meals every now and then. the good thing is i got another solid workout down in the books. i wrecked my back/biceps/abs, the only thing really holding me back was the extreme back pumps i was getting! i guess 2000mg of taurine isnt cutting it!! i still managed to finish all my sets but wow the pain was really getting to me. endurance is still going up, i had a soccer practice in the evening, i was all over the place, running up and down the field like there was no tomorrow.

POSITIVE: endurance is still going up day by day, looking more lean

NEGATIVE: cal intake was very low, back pumps were bad, legs are still sore from tuesdays workout!

DAY 11:
Cal intake: 2100 cals P:245 C:159 F:47
Thoughts: i decided to take a "rest day" since i was going to the water slide/wave pool park with my girlfriend and some buddies of mine. thats the main reason why my cal intake was so low again....very mad that i didnt get to atleast 2600cals. i managed to cook some meals for the day since i knew water parks only serve junk food so you gotta put that into perspective, if i was at home i would of been able to eat atleast 2700 cals without a problem. i gotta invest into buying a bigger cooler so i could bring more food next time something like this happens ahaha apart from that my body definitely needs a good rest tonight, my legs/back and chest are still sore, all the swimming i did today probably didnt help:p

suggestions: should i increase my taurine intake? if so by how much? also looking for a solid carb cycling diet, i really want to put my body to the test and get extreme results from this cycle, any info or advice would be appreciated!!!
Your body is going through a lot period lol. Download 4sync on your phone. Search the ultimate diet 2.0. All free. I might get flamed for saying to read it, but it's quick and interesting.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Up your taurine to 3g-6g range it helps. Although when I bumped up to 50mg of Epi I had to stop deadlifting cause no amount of taurine would help the back pumps lol! Here's something to look at I gained 17lbs on cycle and raised all my major lifts by 50+ pounds! Keep eating and killing it in the gym!

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
Your body is going through a lot period lol. Download 4sync on your phone. Search the ultimate diet 2.0. All free. I might get flamed for saying to read it, but it's quick and interesting.

i looked for the app you were talkin about and i cant find it on my iphone :S

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
Up your taurine to 3g-6g range it helps. Although when I bumped up to 50mg of Epi I had to stop deadlifting cause no amount of taurine would help the back pumps lol! Here's something to look at I gained 17lbs on cycle and raised all my major lifts by 50+ pounds! Keep eating and killing it in the gym!
thanks for the info bud! ill up it by 1g and see if it makes a difference. what exercise did you replace deadlifts with? hyper extensions?? you're making me nervous now ahaha i dont want to stop doing a compound lift because of the stupid back pumps ill be getting! 17lbs over all, thats crazy good man, hows your pct coming along?

by the way, if you dont mind me asking, how was your diet while you were on? i think we already talked about this once but you didnt really get into details(cal intake per day, what foods you were eating, if you were carb cycling or not) if you ever have some spare time on your hands, can you pm me what you were eating while you were on. i seem to have everything under control, its just that i dont know if a high carb/high protein diet will help me achieve my goals(gain lots of lean muscle mass with minimal fat gain) some people i know are carb cycling, and they seem to have the physic im looking for! anyways lemme know what you think!! pm me when you get the chance, thanks alot!!!

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
I just didn't do Deadlifts for the last 2 weeks of my 6 week cycle. Replacement was RDLs(stiff legged deads). As far as my diet it was clean foods. Mostly what I ate was chicken,turkey, and beef with brown rice or red potatoes. I'm on my 5th day of PCT and I'm still gaining strength. I'm down 3lbs but I think most of that was some major bloating I had in my abdomen region. Every muscle group is still the same size it was on cycle aside from my abdomen(due to no more bloat). I actually feel a lot better of cycle haha, 50mgs of Epi was killing me haha.

ballerj63

ballerj63

Awards
thanks for the info bud! ill up it by 1g and see if it makes a difference. what exercise did you replace deadlifts with? hyper extensions?? you're making me nervous now ahaha i dont want to stop doing a compound lift because of the stupid back pumps ill be getting! 17lbs over all, thats crazy good man, hows your pct coming along?

by the way, if you dont mind me asking, how was your diet while you were on? i think we already talked about this once but you didnt really get into details(cal intake per day, what foods you were eating, if you were carb cycling or not) if you ever have some spare time on your hands, can you pm me what you were eating while you were on. i seem to have everything under control, its just that i dont know if a high carb/high protein diet will help me achieve my goals(gain lots of lean muscle mass with minimal fat gain) some people i know are carb cycling, and they seem to have the physic im looking for! anyways lemme know what you think!! pm me when you get the chance, thanks alot!!!
I wouldn't do hyperextensions. I did that and it made back pumps worse. Just lay off the deadlifts for a couple of weeks. It shouldn't hurt.

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
DAY 12:
cal intake: 2795cals P:359g C:222g F:57g
Thoughts: great day in general, increase my cal intake, trained super hard and slept like a baby! i was looking forward to training my shoulders/traps all week, intensity increased, i increased my weight on almost every exercise! i really want to gain mass on my shoulders so everytime i train them i make sure i push as hard as i can, it sucks tho because i injured both my shoulders 2 years ago, it had something to do with my tendons. i cant really lift anything heavy over my head or else my shoulder gives out(my tendon basically cant hold the pressure so my arm gives out). anyways apart from that im in A1 condition! i cant wait to start my epistane next week, thats when the real fun begins ;)

POSITIVE: intensity/energy increased, definitely looking more lean, especially in my arms. agression is going up(good thing for me, bad thing for people i dont know ;P)

NEGATIVE: my libido is going to vanish soon, i better inform my girlfriend before its to late ahaha, abs are not coming along as fast as i thought they would be!( suggestions please?? any supplements i could take, exercises i could do, super foods i could eat that could help me obtain my goal faster??)

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
I just didn't do Deadlifts for the last 2 weeks of my 6 week cycle. Replacement was RDLs(stiff legged deads). As far as my diet it was clean foods. Mostly what I ate was chicken,turkey, and beef with brown rice or red potatoes. I'm on my 5th day of PCT and I'm still gaining strength. I'm down 3lbs but I think most of that was some major bloating I had in my abdomen region. Every muscle group is still the same size it was on cycle aside from my abdomen(due to no more bloat). I actually feel a lot better of cycle haha, 50mgs of Epi was killing me haha.
i upped my taurine intake to 3gs a day and it seemed to do the trick!! thanks alot :) im starting my first dose of epi tomorrow!! its time to gain some weight baby!!!! by the way, is it alright to take stano and epistane at the sametime?

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
I wouldn't do hyperextensions. I did that and it made back pumps worse. Just lay off the deadlifts for a couple of weeks. It shouldn't hurt.
alright, i'd rather cross out a compound lift from my program then get hurt and not be able to do my program at all. its better to be safe than sorry right? thanks for the info bud!

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
i upped my taurine intake to 3gs a day and it seemed to do the trick!! thanks alot :) im starting my first dose of epi tomorrow!! its time to gain some weight baby!!!! by the way, is it alright to take stano and epistane at the sametime?
Wait...what? I thought you were taking epi since day 1 (hence the "IBE Epistane Cycle Log" title).

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
Wait...what? I thought you were taking epi since day 1 (hence the "IBE Epistane Cycle Log" title).
Well I posted that I was going to stack stano with epistane a couple of weeks before my start date. A lot of people reccomended this stack because the two compounds work very well together! I think the post is on the 5th or 6th page. I was planning on taking Epi from the start but People were telling me I'd regret it once I get to the 2 final weeks.So I took the safe route and started stano alone for 2 weeks.