IBE epistane cycle log!

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
SNS inhibit P, Erase at @ 3 caps a day and increase your water intake :)
do you have any evidence to back this stack up? i dont want to waste cash on something that wont work for me. i read some reviews on erase and it seems to work for some and do nothing for others! and for SNS inhibit P, i cant find any reviews because it recently came out! im definitely willing to give it a try if you could help me find some more info on this stack, its better then wasting 5 G's to get surgery ahahaha thanks for the info brotha!

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
-reduction of BF
-dht for a longer time (high-dosed stano or d-plex)
-raloxifen
im at 9-10% right now, my plan is to hit 7% by next April, for now im going to stick to my lean bulk and try to hit 170-175lbs(162lbs ATM) by Christmas and not go over 11-12% BF.

stano and d plex would require a PCT, i want to avoid supplements like those, especially to get rid of my gyno :p

raloxifen seems like something that might actually work for me, but im gonna need to do some more research on it! do you think you could PM me, i'd really like to learn more about this product and how i could benefit from it!

UnderXero

UnderXero

Awards
do you have any evidence to back this stack up? i dont want to waste cash on something that wont work for me. i read some reviews on erase and it seems to work for some and do nothing for others! and for SNS inhibit P, i cant find any reviews because it recently came out! im definitely willing to give it a try if you could help me find some more info on this stack, its better then wasting 5 G's to get surgery ahahaha thanks for the info brotha!
Well if its prolactin build up and/or water retention causin ur nips to puff like they did to me when I ran my h-drol cycle, that helped me out tremendously.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
SNS inhibit P, Erase at @ 3 caps a day and increase your water intake :)
Nice log. Always good to hear someone pleased with Epistane. As far as Erase and InhibitP, that sure seems like it might be worth trying before you think of 5g surgery.

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
Well if its prolactin build up and/or water retention causin ur nips to puff like they did to me when I ran my h-drol cycle, that helped me out tremendously.
well i think there are tiny lumps in back of my nips, but the puffyness is what i really want to get rid of..ahhh so you tried it out and it helped? i guess i have nothing to lose then!! thanks alot for the info :)

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
Nice log. Always good to hear someone pleased with Epistane. As far as Erase and InhibitP, that sure seems like it might be worth trying before you think of 5g surgery.
yea for sure! im probably going to give it a shot next month!

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
How long should you run inhibit p for? My nipps puffed up during a erase and daa cycle. And in future should I run inhibit p throughout the stack?

UnderXero

UnderXero

Awards
How long should you run inhibit p for? My nipps puffed up during a erase and daa cycle. And in future should I run inhibit p throughout the stack?
Daa seems to raise prolactin on certain people.