Cycle question

ozHarris

ozHarris

Awards
G'day everyone.
Currently I am 5 weeks into my Sus/Deca 10 week cycle, taking 250 Sus and 100 Deca once a week. Being my first cycle this is working great for me.
My question is, can I take a 4 week cycle of Helladrol immediately after this, before I start my pct and then do my pct after the Helladrol? Or am I better going straight to pct and jump on the Helladrol a few weeks after?
Cheers...

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
First off your cycle is ridiculously under-dosed, and no you need to pct and wait for the same period of time that your cycle and pct lasted without the drugs for your body to return to normal before joint back on. Why you would want to run hdrol if you are already running gear is beyond me.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
deca is way underdosed... lucky you anyways, i hate deca

sus is way underdosed i would run it 700mg/week

helladrol is best ran 6 weeks. so unless you have some hCG on hand, i would just come off cycle, pct, wait, and run a proper cycle afterwards incorporating helladrol

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with the ChocolateMooJuice dude :D Although IF you are getting good results from the low dosages, don't worry about bumping them IMHO.

ManBeast

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
G'day everyone.
Currently I am 5 weeks into my Sus/Deca 10 week cycle, taking 250 Sus and 100 Deca once a week. Being my first cycle this is working great for me.
My question is, can I take a 4 week cycle of Helladrol immediately after this, before I start my pct and then do my pct after the Helladrol? Or am I better going straight to pct and jump on the Helladrol a few weeks after?
Cheers...
It is more than likely the Sust that is doing all the work. Deca is not even going to peak till around week 6 or 7 and at that low a does you may just barley get the extra synovial fluid/joint lube effect from the deca. Upr your deca to 200mg a week at the least. Run your test 2 weeks past the deca and you can toss in Helladrol for the last 4-6 weeks 75-100mg every day. I would add in some Hcgenerate the last 4 weeks 3 caps am 2 caps pm . Roll right into pct the day the cycle ends and run pct 6 weeks rather then waiting and only running 4. Forma-stanzol, post cycle and unleashed and your good. Hit me in a pm if you need any help..

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed with the ChocolateMooJuice dude :D Although IF you are getting good results from the low dosages, don't worry about bumping them IMHO.

ManBeast
haha

true that, it's never a one size fits all... sh*t i grow like a mad man on SD 10mg but can't gain a pound under 700mg of testosterone

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
But... I do have to agree with bumping the Decca a bit... just based on its pharmokenetics (god I hope I spelled that right).

ManBeast

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
But... I do have to agree with bumping the Decca a bit... just based on its pharmokenetics (god I hope I spelled that right).

ManBeast
Lol not even close. But I think people got the gist. Pharmacokinetics. The only reason I can spell it is because that particular class is the bane of my existence...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I really shoulda been a biochem major... business/econ is boring and useless to me...

ManBeast