First Cycle Advice

FOCUS

Board Supporter
Awards
I've been reading the board here for about a month and have found alot of great and usefull information.

I am 30 years old, 6'0 215# and currently have bf% around 20. I have been training for 5 years. I have never taken a PH or AAS cycle. My current diet consists of 240g protein, 180g low gi carbs, and 40g fats. My supps include glutamine, carnitine, arginine,ZMA, and whey protein. My training is a four day split training each body part once a week.

I'm considering a cycle that will aid in cutting as opposed to adding bulk, looking more for strength gains and BF loss than increase in size.

I've read alot of good reviews of some of the newer methyl's(m-dien,m4ohn,m5aa) but am curious whether any of you feel they are to advanced for first time user. If so what would you reccomend? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My first ph cycle was a cutting cycle consisting of 1,4andro and 1-AD. It worked really good for me and I didn't have any sides whatsoever, plus it nocked of about 10lbs in 6weeks. I'd say that for a first time cutting cycle where cardio is a must go with the 1,4ad it really helps make it (cardio) more appealing. M4OHN and M5aa are both good choices for a cut as well, I'm still a little skeptical on the m-dien though.

dalejmurphy

Awards
i myself am through with the ph's, a cycle of test and you don't wanna go back
but the 1test/4ad transdermal works very well as a cutter without the sides of most other things out there...

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i myself am through with the ph's, a cycle of test and you don't wanna go back
but the 1test/4ad transdermal works very well as a cutter without the sides of most other things out there...
Throw in some M5aa on the 1T/4AD Transdermal and you have a damn good cutting stack. :thumbsup:

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I did 1-ad for my first ph cycle and liked it, if you don't mind the 2x daily transdermal applications the 1t/4ad is awesome.

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
I think a 6 week 1,4add/M4ohn cycle would work well for a cutter. I tried m4ohn solo and liked it but I thought it could've used a little something else, I think the 1,4add is that something else. I'm going to give it a go my next cutting cycle, but that isn't until next spring. So for now it's just what I think would be good.

cm5