Cycle Advice

roccky08

Awards
Weight: ~185 (After waking up)
Height: 5'11"
BF %: ~10-12%
Weight Train Experience: 4 years - 5 days/week
PS/PH Experience: M1T, MDien, M4OHN, M5AA, 1 AD and 4AD Trasdermal
Nurition: I eat very clean, Protein intake will be increased or decreased as needed.
Supplements: I like simplicity: Fish Oil, Multi-Vitamins and Creatine

AAS Experience: Only reading :)
Planned date to Begin Cycle: November 1, 2004
Cycle Goal: Lean gains
Future Goals: 200lb Ripped

I'm done with the dangers methylated substances and the hit or misses of PS/PH.

At this time I only have access to Test-Prop and Trenbolone (I want to run them both). I've been reading a lot on the boards but i obviously need help with my cycle. This is also my first time injecting. My work out friend is a paramedic and can help me with that area. I have given myself enough time to acquire everything that i need to fulfill my cycle. The three things that i want to avoid is painfull injections, not feeling good during PCT (This comes from a thread i read about tren and how hard it hits you) and sexual function (i can handle low libido).

Question 1: Is this a good cycle? weeks 1-12 150mg Test-prop EOD
weeks 6-11 150mg Tren EOD
Question 2: How long should my research subject use liquid nolva (from customs)? and at what dosages?
Question 3: I haven't found the answer to this: can i combine the shots or do i have to do it individually?
Question 4: Which one is preferred for excess bloating ocurrs? letrozole or arimidex?

Any advice or criticism is welcomed.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Question 1: Is this a good cycle? weeks 1-12 150mg Test-prop EOD
weeks 6-11 150mg Tren EOD
Question 2: How long should my research subject use liquid nolva (from customs)? and at what dosages?
Question 3: I haven't found the answer to this: can i combine the shots or do i have to do it individually?
Question 4: Which one is preferred for excess bloating ocurrs? letrozole or arimidex?

Any advice or criticism is welcomed.
Hey guy. You can run a decent cycle with what you can get your hands on but for a first run with anabolics, an eod with short ester compounds is not very ideal. Injecting isnt as bad as it sounds and i admit i had my share of first time jitters. You can get used to it but ideally bro, hitting up some test enanthate/cyp at 500mg/week would be nice. THe prop could be added to the beginning and end of that cycle to really give you a jumpstart and a smooth transition into your PCT. I would shorten your planned cycle with only prop/tren to 8 to 10 weeks of prop, and 6-8 weeks of tren. Some will lean towards letro, some with arimidex. There's reasons for both..... You can and its preferred to limit the frequency of your injections to mix. Doesnt matter if its oil-oil or oil-water based. Your nolvadex question.... 10mg/ed throughout your cycle if you're concerned but i would just have it on hand and if nothing comes up, you can utilize it for your post cycle. 40mg to start. Tailing down to 10-20mg per day (during the first few weeks of PCT).
Sage

roccky08

Awards
Does the 1:1 PCT rule still applies ? (on cycle:pct cycle)
Rocky

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
not in this case. You don't have to run you PCT for as long as you were on. For your cycle of say 10 weeks you are looking at a ~6 week PCT schedule - and as Sage said put your subject on 40mg a day and taper down to 10-20mg/day

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Candle maintained a very good first cycle log in the Cycle section. If you haven't already, you may want to check it out.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
For your first cycle I would do:

weeks 1-8 test prop @ 150mg EOD
weeks 1-6 OR 2-8 tren @ 100mg EOD

taper down Nolva as Sage said. Simple first cycle, you'll like it I'm sure :)