Real simple Epi-Strong/Dermacrine Log

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Figured this is the best way to keep track of certain stats etc. Coming off a MEAN shoulder reinjury, but 6 weeks off plus PT has brought it to me being confident to run a cycle.

Stats:
5'11"
173 starting weight - lost a lot due to inactivity of shoulder :( really a huge goal is to gain back up to 190 nice n hard. :D:D:D:D
12%bf

Cycle:
Epi 30/30/45/45/60/60 - last two weeks are dependent on response to sides etc
Dermacrine (PP) - 5 pumps a day after shower at end of day as per bottle
AI Cycle Support - DO I NEED 2 SCOOPS A DAY? IT MAKES ME TIRED?

Starting date was 5 Oct. 2010, so today is day 3 and workouts already feels up. Going to be doing a lot of creek... caveman style training, so I am interested to see if it makes my core improve... LOTS of walking through creek beds wasted deep trudging... etc... water training... great stuff. I love it.

Gonna do push/pull/legs/creek with appropriate rest in between days based on how I feel.

PCT looks like this:
Clomid 75first3days/40/40/20
HCGenerate starting last week of cycle and going through 4 week PCT of serm
Post Cycle Therapy
Forma Stanzol - DOSAGE SUGGESTIONS???

And thinking I'm gonna run Unleashed after all this aftermath is over if my body is up for it.

Any suggestions, etc are muchly appreciated, guys. I have learned a ton on this site and am really excited to start my first cycle correctly and see some serious results. Really going for the lean hardened look and I know Epi can do it. Esp w. the the derm. :D

Beast mode status mangs. :D:DD::D

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks good buddy!

Dose the forma @ 5pumps AM & 5pumps PM for pct.
Post cycle/Unleashed combo is also great

After PCT is finished run a bottle of bridge. Thank me later ;)

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
So, you're saying PCT is:

serm
forma
post cycle/unleashed

then the 4 weeks after that or how ever long run a bottle of bridged?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Figured this is the best way to keep track of certain stats etc. Coming off a MEAN shoulder reinjury, but 6 weeks off plus PT has brought it to me being confident to run a cycle.
It's great that you've started a log, but if you've just had time off due to an injury and are still in rehabilitation, then doing a cycle is not what I would recommend - maybe once you've been back training a while and are closer to 100%, but not straight away. Just my $0.02.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate and understand your concern. However, I have given the injury 6 full weeks of FULL REAL rest with only light band rotator cuff work and have had great success.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Quick update:

Restday: but went to ACL here in Austin. Stayed totally away from liquor and ate as hungry... powerbars here and there just to make sure the anabolism is working at all times. drank tons of water as i was on a boatload of psychs ;)

Day 5: first obvious signs of physique hardening esp noticeable bc of lack of work due to shoulder injury and being INACTIVE for 4 weeks letting it heal properly. Rolfing helped TREMENDOUSLY (can't stress this enough to anyone suffering from just anything... rolfing will change your life) I have a labrum tear that the ortho said surgery is prob best bet... went and was rolfed second opinion is to hold off bc shoulder "seems to be realigning nicely and strong enough to prevent future dislocations/problems".... fansy that... :p Allison Hubbard... certified rolfer... REMEMBER PEOPLE, surgery is last option.

Also got support supps down to the t, brosefs :D (PLEASE CHIME IN AS I WOULD LOVE ADVICE/MODIFICATIONS/SUGGESTIONS) And it is a little weird bc I had a chance to get a bunch of HEB yadda yadda yadda, so i wanna use this ****.... blah blah blah... let me know what you think, bros...

currently doing:
1scoop cycle support (1/2dose if you didn't know)
450mg syl (brings me to ~1g :D)
320mg saw palmetto (brings me to rec. CS dose)
140mg CoQ10 - BIG QUESTION ON BEST WAY TO USE THIS??? Dosages? ETC???
400ui VitE - ??????? is more needed as I know there is some synergy here with the DHEA/EPEA in the fish oil for sure
20ml fish oil (~7.5g's CARLSON's quality **** - gotta keep these joints n lubbed up for the imbending doom:D:D:D:D)

Rock on. Gonna get a couple hour shut up but just wanted to update the log while it was all fresh i'm my mind and I'm ending a long.... long day of tripping.... etc and being and music festivals.... hahahahaha

I will report back as this should get pretty comical. :p stay tuned :D

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Today is day 7: Feeling like a complete monster in the gym. Weight is currently at 180.5 :D Which I am very pleased with. Some, I'm sure is water weight, but am feeling AMAZING in gym.

I have been doing 5 pumps DERM after drying from shower at the end of every day. Can I split this dose up? I feel like it gives me radical energy, and I want to do 3 pumps morning after shower then 2 at some other time during the day... prob before bed... ???ADVICE???

How much CoQ10 is needed on cycle? Been doing 140mg daily.

Strength and endurance are way up. Muscle hardness is already way up, too. CAN'T WAIT FOR WEEKS 4-6. Going to get ****ing crazy, brosefs. :DD++{D:D:D:D

I am going to keep it at 30mg for a few more days... I want to push it to 45 today, but I feel like I am getting ahead of myself just a bit. What do you guys think? Tomorrow is day 7...

Shoulder feels great and this perfect pushup really keeps it tracking nicely. Yesterday was push (chest/tris) and I had a friend put a 25lb weight on my back as I tracked on the perfect pushup - chest is absolutely demolished, so I couldn't be happier...

Today is legs. :D:D:D:D Can't wait. I will report back with body weight tonight.

ADVICE on CoQ10 dose and splitting dosages of DERMACRINE?? Thanks guys. I'll keep this thing as updated as I can.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
everything looks good bud :)

just follow the label instructions on the dermacrine man.

what does it say, prolly split the doses by 10 hours. so morning & night.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Nah, definitely all at once... 4-5 pumps right after a shower and dried skin. Then no direct sunlight for 5 hours... I have been doing it at night just before I go to sleep. Works great as fas as I can tell.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 - Started 45mg yesterday. Weighed just shy of 180 this morning, but friend from out of town commented on my physique pretty quickly. My buddy also running derm was with me and is definitely getting thicker... lol... All lifts are up in the gym. I am protecting a shoulder, so things are a little whacky as far as types of lifts, but explosive power is definitely noticeable to where I end up being in the gym for 2+ hours bc I'm doing ever lift so slowly. FRANK ZANE STATUS MANG :D :D :D

Just went out and ran a quick mile and felt kinda slow, but prob bc of a long day and not having slept yet :S :/ Gonna get a DENSE shake in me and get some much needed rest. Feeling great and only sides have been two days where lethargy have been noticeable, but not anything that I couldn't work through.

Caloric intake is through the roof and bf has def dropped some - this is in conjunction with cleaning up diet a bit about 2 weeks before cycle started. No clue on total caloric intake, but I make sure I'm not hungry ever, and if this means eating a few fajita tacos off the street really fast so be it :D Sometimes, protein is protein. ;)

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Long ****ty day in the lab/school. If anyone needs any help with the protein interaction program pyMOL just let me know... :D :( Took me 6 damn hours to get the thing figured out that having a mouse and not a track pad makes life MUCH SIMPLER in working the program. It is why I like lifting on cycle so much though... biochem major... I feel like this is a biochemical experiment on my body and that couldn't make me happier.

Day 10 - 179.5 (+5.5) - looking way more lean

Anyway... I was able to get an arm superset day in real fast just now. Felt R A W, gentlemen. RAW. This is day 10 and I am feeling this cycle like no other. People are commenting etc... just imagine day 40... mother of god. Also, appetite is through the ROOF so I am eating everything in sight that isn't ice cream cakes and crackle cream filled fried french fries... even though I want to :$

regards, bros :D:D:D:D

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Also, question on dosage of CoQ10 on this cycle? Been doing 140mg daily. Any advice/guidance on this?

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Cool, thanks, bro. Gonna just keep it at what it's at currently... The bottle fell off a truck at HEB so whatever. I'll get more if I run out from a pallet or something ;) Will report back... probably gonna rest tomorrow or go to the creek and do some cross fit style stuff all full of sugar and roids ... lol :D

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool, thanks, bro. Gonna just keep it at what it's at currently... The bottle fell off a truck at HEB so whatever. I'll get more if I run out from a pallet or something ;) Will report back... probably gonna rest tomorrow or go to the creek and do some cross fit style stuff all full of sugar and roids ... lol :D
Noooo dont say the C word around me :twak: lol

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Hey, bro, you can't deny the unreal stabilization feeling this **** gives you when you, say, climb rocks to cliff dive or just boulder on some free walls... etc... feeling your entire core light up like how your bicep does during a pump is a feeling beyond words amigo. Body pumps!!!! The creek gives me them body pumps. Love the ****. :D

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey, bro, you can't deny the unreal stabilization feeling this **** gives you when you, say, climb rocks to cliff dive or just boulder on some free walls... etc... feeling your entire core light up like how your bicep does during a pump is a feeling beyond words amigo. Body pumps!!!! The creek gives me them body pumps. Love the ****. :D
Hmmm we might be taking about different things :sorry: lol

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Day 15 - +9

Tipped the scale at 182 today and didn't get a chance to eat like a horse. Been super busy with friends from out of town coming in to stay with me, etc. I was able to get a pull lift in today that blew my mind. Pulling super hard with my mid back and getting insane bicep pumps. My buddy said my back looks like there is a slab of meat on it... lol... loving the epi + dermi. Feeling really confident and comfortable at 45. Thinking about when I need to bump to 60... bc I will have the resources to and my PCT is looking VERY strong. :D Thanks a thousand to all you guys that have helped through PM's etc.

Eating like a horse - appetite is up and support supps are right on spot. I can tell you one thing... LSD and this **** makes my body feel like some kind of super-connected-single-muscle. I could feel like I could flex my core through the tip of my finger while dancing a few times. It was awesome to dance at a show the other night... lol.... and I think the girls are digging it.... haha

So far the cycle has gone:

30/45/45/45/??/??

Having no sides at 45. :) I had a "sensitive right nipple" kind of, like, 4 days ago, but I stopped messing with it and it has gone back to being exactly as my other nipple... my nipples are now congruent with each other... :D I feel like this dermacrine is the staple and will be in all my cycles. It gets my to shower every day (lol) and smells so damn good. Highly Recommended to anyone planning a future cycle.

Thinkin' about ordering a bottle of Monsterdrol-xt just to have for future cycles. Ideas?

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Day 18 - +9

Scale I usually weigh myself on was not available due to UT lossing to Iowa State... *shaking head*

Aside from that, things couldn't be better. The shoulder is holding up nicely - I even was able to do single arm lat pull downs on a swiss ball today with an incredibly high amount of weight for having injured this shoulder the way I did... Couldn't be happier with the overall results I'm getting so far - I attribute a lot of the shoulder stability to rolfing.

Absolutely zero sides except for a sensitive right nipple about 4 days ago - since been resolved. I think I am going to run the last two weeks at 60mg, as 45mg is currently treating me VERY nicely. I also could feel some joint sensitivity doing BOSU squats with an 80lb dumbbell in the knees... I upped fish oil to ~10-12g's a day, though, and this seems to have lubricated the joints nicely. Need to order another bottle... I use Carlson's... its the bees knees, bros!!!

Epi + dermacrine FTMFW!!!

I have a bottle of REDUCE XT - does this fit into the cycle at all or just PCT?

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Day 25 - 185 +11 (Reallyyyyyy looking to maintain 190 after this cycle... been eating like a HORSE)

Upped to 60mg a few days ago. Upped fish oil to ~12g's a day of straight oil. Things are going nicely. I have almost three weeks left at 60mg and I feel this is the magic dose. Incredible strength and stamina. I go down to a creek a lot and just do rock climbing/boulder running/hold big rocks and do squats/etc...

This past week was full of 3 hard tests, so I have been taking it easy. Plan to hit it hard coming up on Monday. This shoulder is responding well to therapy and the gains picked up again after I bumped to 60mg a few days ago.

Cycle looks like this

30/45/45/60/60/60

I think this is the best way to run some epi... I feel like I wil be able to strengthen my shoulder to a level where I'll eventually be able to do free dumb bells, but I haven't had much an issue working around it.

Bottom line: epi at 60mg is magic medicine. Doing Dermacrine and full cycle support.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
looks great.
EPI and Derma would be a great combo together!
not sure on Forma Stanzol dosing thow.
but only thing id say is throw in sustain alpha the whole run and during pct.

good luck man! :)

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words, bro.

Is sustain alpha comparable to HCGenerate and UNLEASHED? As I have both of those planned in PCT and postPCT.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Day 31 - 186 (+12) :D

Sides:

Back pumps - during shows over halloween weekend from standing for so long. Does this mean I am working my lower back out as it is flooded with blood? It feels the exact same if I were to do super slow back extensions with a 5lb weight or something.

Very slight acne - noticed face is showing a little bit of "break out". Almost insignificant, but may as well note it.

Joints - had to push fish oil to 15g's a day to keep joints good. I can feel my knees on the initial kick off of getting on my bike are just "weird". No pain, no problems, but joints are definitely a touch dry.

The cycle has gone:

30/45/45/60/60/60 - 60mg a day of Epi is absolutely bonkers and I love it. Pumps in gym are outstanding. Due to a busy schedule I have managed to do day on, day off routine in a push, pull, legs split. It has been working great, and the extra rest has really paid off imo.

I have been running 5 pumps a day of dermacrine and love the ****. It is like a ritual to take a shower at the end of the day and apply the dermacrine. Love that odor... lol..

Been running two scoops a day of cycle support also. I am completely satisfied at this point and I still have two weeks to go. Kcals aren't counted but they are through the roof and I am constantly hungry. I can't tell you how many "builder" bars I have eaten the past month.

Any questions please ask!

PCT question: Do I start HCGenerate with the SERM the day after my last dose of the roids? I have some Reduce XT and UNLEASHED as well. I plan on clomid for four weeks and to start Forma stanz 2 weeks into PCT. Comments?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start HCGenerate day 1 of PCT, no point in waiting.

Start Forma-stanzol day 1 of PCT and taper down
5 pumps 2x a day week 1
4 pumps 2x a day week 2
3 pumps 2x a day week 3-and continue at this dose till bottle runs out

Start UNLEASHED day 1 for sure.

Reduce XT? Cort blocker is it? If so start Day 1 also.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Yes, Reduce XT is the cort blocker.

Awesome. No need in not implementing it all if I got it. Thanks for the help, brotha. Loving the cycle.

Currently in Houston :)() for wedding ****. Haven't been in my comfort zone of my apt with my food, so **** has been a little hectic, but managed to get a knock out lift in today of push (chest/shoulders/tris). Great pumps and the shoulder is doing nothing but improving. Acne has been dealt with my keeping my grubby hands away from my damn face and upping fish oil, probably.

Rounding this cycle out real nice. Can't wait to see what PCT brings me... then some much needed natural time off. :D Thanks for the help thus far, guys, you've been instrumental in this being a success thus far.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So, you're saying PCT is:

serm
forma
post cycle/unleashed

then the 4 weeks after that or how ever long run a bottle of bridged?
No real need for a serm since forma-stanzol has both serms and Ai's in it as well as other ingredients:sgrin::sgrin: Bridge for after is always a plus...

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm.... Maybe a low dose just to be sure? I mean, your products have done everything I have asked of them and more. I have two bottles of Forma... is one sufficient for this cycle? I will gladly save my SERM if it is indeed not needed. :D

Ordering BRIDGE today. :D

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
start the Reduce XT around day 10-12 of PCT. Run it as directed and til the bottle is gone.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No real need for a serm since forma-stanzol has both serms and Ai's in it as well as other ingredients:sgrin::sgrin: Bridge for after is always a plus...
Can someone explain this to me? (I am not starting an argument, but I dont see how 25mg of 7,8 benzo and 4mg of chrysin would be a sufficient replacement to Clomid).

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Can someone explain this to me? (I am not starting an argument, but I dont see how 25mg of 7,8 benzo and 4mg of chrysin would be a sufficient replacement to Clomid).
Am looking for similar explanation if possible?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Brother. Listen here. Come closer. You're going to want to take something more than formastanazolodrolo. Or whatever it's called that NTBM wants you to buy.

A SERM is a simple solution to PCT. It's easy to recover using clomid or toremifene for PCT. It won't be fun (as the side effects can sometimes be brutal) but it's a pharmaceutical drug and it WILL WORK. Formastanzol (however it might be spelled) will not work for you nearly as well for PCT. It has the POTENTIAL to keep your testes shut down (due to anabolic activity), it CAN reduce DHT levels which may increase chance of gyno (though Forma is a potent AI and possibly SERM) and forma can cause a rebound in estrogen if not dosed properly.

My recommendation is the TRS (Testosterone Recovery Stack) from Primordial Performance. Yes, it's more expensive than simply buying 1 product. It's also multiple times more effective. Click here to learn more: TRS Primordial Performance

The TRS helps control cortisol (which is catabolic and rises after anabolics are ceased), helps control estrogen (benzoflavone and resveratrol) and also increase LH sensitivity in the testes (Toco-8). Toco-8 also helps with the hair line, so if that's an issue, then say hello to a bit of hair regrowth.

But if you already have the forma and hcgenerate, then use the SERM in addition to those.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
I feel you, brotha.

The SERM, as far as I can remember reading back, has always been a number one priority. You don't start your cycle until you have your SERM in hand, just in case... :D

I am going to run the Clomid 140mg for 1st day, 100mg for days 2 and 3, then 70 for the next 4 days. Then week two will be all 70. Possibly drop to 50 or 35 in week three, but will access as needed.

I have HCGenerate starting day one, UNLEASHED, FORMAstanzolol and continuing liver support and fish oil. Then going to run a bottle of BRIDGE after PCT is done.

Can I continue to run Dermacine or will the FORMA take its place nicely?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel you, brotha.

The SERM, as far as I can remember reading back, has always been a number one priority. You don't start your cycle until you have your SERM in hand, just in case... :D

I am going to run the Clomid 140mg for 1st day, 100mg for days 2 and 3, then 70 for the next 4 days. Then week two will be all 70. Possibly drop to 50 or 35 in week three, but will access as needed.

I have HCGenerate starting day one, UNLEASHED, FORMAstanzolol and continuing liver support and fish oil. Then going to run a bottle of BRIDGE after PCT is done.

Can I continue to run Dermacine or will the FORMA take its place nicely?
Continue to run Dermacrine as part of ur cycle Imo.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Cool. I stocked up when they were having that sale, so I have plenty.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Day 41ish - (180.50lbs.) ROCK SOLID - Have begun cu
tting phase i had planned for the last part of this cycle. ***75MG EPI AMAZING EPI 75MG***

cycle was originally proposed at:

30/45/45/45/45/60 --> this went out window as i read, read, read, read, read, you get my drift.

cycle i have run thus far and plan to finish:

epistrong 30/45/45/60/60/75

Cannot stress how strong 75mg feels over 60mgs. Almost like another animal completely. I am going to run the bottle out with full support supps as long as sides cease...

currently doing DAILY:

2 scoops cycle support
15g's cod liver oil (cannot stress the importance of this stuff right here.)
5 pumps a day of dermacrine.

As the cycle coming to an end I have started to do 5 pumps forma here and there to ease into PCT. The hardening effects of the epi at this level are I N S A N E. I was 173lbs and am sitting rock solid 181lbs right now.... loving it :D I am going to run this bottle as sides stay in check and/or i see a plateau in gains.

This **** is NUTSO at high doses. With enough fish oil to lub up your joints this compound will HARDENED YOU OUT at high doses. Highly recommended.

Only bad sides I can think and were all very minimal: some acne, but was one occasion and resolved within twelve hours.

tl;dr

i took a ****load more roids and responded great questions and comments inside
:D

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
FOR PCT i have planned:

5 pumps forma AM
5 pumps forma PM
5 caps HCGenerate
UNLEASHED
POST CYCLE THERAPY
reduct xT

postPCT: bottle of that fatass BRIDGE :D:D:D:D

i have something called "forged post cycle support" - is this over kill for what i already have as I'd like to save it if possible.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
It keeps my joints from popping and conrolles acne via replacing bad fats with the good ones. It is just some good stuff to be messing with.

BOSSisback82

BOSSisback82

Awards
Interesting I'll look into it.....I love learning little tips like this. Thanks buddy.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Krill oil is king...

And for joint support on cycle I now use Skelly Balm. F*** ingesting joint support lol I'd rather apply to my muscles and let it seep into my joints. The cooling effect gives me instant relief.

Krill + Skelly balm = some greased out joints. My favorite for on cycle. Sometimes joint pains are unbearable and this does the trick.