Cycle Question????

Nick26

Nick26

Awards
I have been on Havoc for a few weeks and I havent seen or felt anything great going on other than pimples in places I have never had pimples like my biceps, back, and arms, and Im working out like an animal. The acne isnt horrible just a few here and there. I was thinking about stopping cycle and starting something new, is it ok to stop after Im this far in or should I finish the bottle? Thanks Alot People.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
what was ur cycle? and were are u in it? what does ur diet look like?

Nick26

Nick26

Awards
I was on 30mg everyday for 3 weeks. Just Havoc, Mass XXX Protien, 6 eggs every morning, go work out come home and eat 3 breasts of chicken, Off to work and I dont eat really anything for about 8 hours, I know thats horrible, then home eat a little and another protien shake. I take my whole dose of havoc in the morning before workout.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i hate to tell u but that 8 hours without eating is whats keeping u from growing, its not the Havoc that isnt working.

take food or a couple shakes to work with u. i KNOW u have to have some kind of lunch break.

hell i dont think i could grow if i was 150lbs on the amount of food ur consuming.

u should have planned better if u knew u were going to be working and needed to take food with u, or just hold off on the cycle till everything was in order.

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
i hate to tell u but that 8 hours without eating is whats keeping u from growing, its not the Havoc that isnt working.

take food or a couple shakes to work with u. i KNOW u have to have some kind of lunch break.

hell i dont think i could grow if i was 150lbs on the amount of food ur consuming.

u should have planned better if u knew u were going to be working and needed to take food with u, or just hold off on the cycle till everything was in order.
I agree! Eat every 2-3 hours, 4 at the most keep your body in an anabolic state by keeping it filled with dense carbs and protein. 8 hours no way man.Remember these compounds dont work by themselves and imo no matter what you take diet is the key, training is also crucial and always get enough rest. You grow when you eat and rest brother!:food:

Nick26

Nick26

Awards
Yeah I know the 8 hour thing is a bad idea I brought my blender and protein to work...I am 182lbs 5'9 Im going to try to get to 195. Thanks alot guys.