Clen Cycle

jock19

Awards
Am I on the right lines here?

I am 26, 178 lbs and 6 foot tall. I know that isn't massive but I finished a mdrol cycle a couple of months back and thought I would take the opportunity to get lean before my next cycle in January. Really want to get my abs back in the meantime.

Diet is along the lines of:
Breakfast - protein shake and bran cereal/oats or 2 egg omellette and toast with a glass of milk

mid morning - whey & water

lunch - soup and sandwich

mid afternoon - whey & water

Workout

PWO whey & water and a banana

Dinner - lean meat, veg and some carbs (if it is a training day, if not I skip them)

Possible late night snack - some nuts & milk. Loads of water and coffee during the day too.

Training wise, I am doing a 4 day split legs/chest/back/shoulder & traps. I follow each session with HIIT and throw in a couple of steady state cardio during the week. When I can drag myself out of bed, I workout before work.

I am taking clen with breakfast - 5 tabs.

I think the clen is starting to pay dividends. Starting to look leaner in the last few days (started the cycle on Monday). Would it be about right for it to kick in about now? I gather week 2 is the business.

Cheers in advance

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
You are seriously in need of some diet advice....I have figure girls eating twice that amount of food, if not more.

holy

jock19

Awards
I figure I should be on about 2100 cals a day on a cut and that diet provides it.

Pavlovs Vodka

Pavlovs Vodka

Awards
Do you have any idea what someone who has an active lifestyle burns calorie wise on a daily basis????

jock19

Awards
That depends on the individual and the level of activity.

There was me thinking you get a claorie defecit to lose fat. I must be mistaken.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
There was me thinking you get a claorie defecit to lose fat. I must be mistaken.
Oh, I dont think getting into a deficit will be a problem eating like that...

If you honestly think that eating two eggs for breakfast and then a few protein shakes during the day will help take your physique to the next level, then you are going to be in for a big surprise. You can certainly expect to lose some weight there, but its going to be a disproportionate amount of fat to muscle.

holy

jock19

Awards
What changes would you suggest?

I am trying to go low carb/high protein. Im getting 40g of protein at each meal, carbs in the morning and after exercise.

Obviously I don't want to cchew up muscle on my cut but isn't keeping the protein high and the fact that clen is somewhat anti-catabolic going to preserve the muscle? Is my logic flawed?

Pavlovs Vodka

Pavlovs Vodka

Awards
If you are lowering the carbs you are going to have to proportionately raise the fats in order to adequately fuel your body.
What is your BF%????

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Am I on the right lines here?

I am 26, 178 lbs and 6 foot tall. I know that isn't massive but I finished a mdrol cycle a couple of months back and thought I would take the opportunity to get lean before my next cycle in January. Really want to get my abs back in the meantime.

Diet is along the lines of:
Breakfast - 8 egg whites + 1/2 cup oat meal

mid morning - 50g whey + 2 tsp peanut butter + banana

lunch - soup and 1 can tuna or 8 oz chicken or turkey sandwich

mid afternoon - 8oz chicken breast or 1 can tuna in water or 8oz turkey or 8 oz lean steak + veggies

Workout

PWO whey & water and 1/2 cup of oats

Dinner - 8oz lean meat, veg and 10 almonds or nuts (if it is a training day, if not I skip them)

Possible late night snack - 50g protein with 8oz milk

Training wise, I am doing a 4 day split legs/chest/back/shoulder & traps. I follow each session with HIIT and throw in a couple of steady state cardio during the week. When I can drag myself out of bed, I workout before work.

I am taking clen with breakfast - 5 tabs.

I think the clen is starting to pay dividends. Starting to look leaner in the last few days (started the cycle on Monday). Would it be about right for it to kick in about now? I gather week 2 is the business.

Cheers in advance
fixed :) . don't forget your multi vitamin and fish oil cause you will need it wit this kind of diets.

5 tabs of clen? 20mcg or 40mcg a tab?

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
wats your dosing schedule like bro? interested in startinga clen cycle of my own

jock19

Awards
wats your dosing schedule like bro? interested in startinga clen cycle of my own
I ran a tester week a few weeks ago to check my tolerance to clen. I then took a week off and started with 5 tabs at breakfast (0.2mcgs).

I tried splitting the dose through the day but it didn't make much difference.

Will stop after 2 weeks (this coming Sunday). Depending on how it goes, I might run it again 2 weeks later.

It seems to be working a treat. Already looking visibly leaner and have dropped about 4 l 5 lbs with no noticeable loss of muscle.

If it helps, I haven't had any issues with libido.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
hey holy, how often do you hear of libido issues with clen?
I have never had any personal issues with myself or clients...I may recall seeing a thread or two on various boards over the last 11 years, but that would be it....

holy