Havoc+Demacrine+Sustain Alpha Cycle

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
This will be my 3rd Havoc cycle and I plan to start it on January 1st of 2009.

Havoc
30/30/40/40= 4 weeks

Demacrine:
5 pumps a day while on

Sustain Alpha:
After 2 weeks, 10 pumps a day for two days. And then 5 pumps a day starting at the beginning of PCT

PCT:
My pct is in the air right now. I don't know if want to do an OTC or SERM pct. Ive done a OTC PCT each of the previous times, the latter being the same havoc dosing, and i'm fine. Advice is needed on what to do.

Previous OTC PCT: there was a strict dosing protocol and pct lasted about 6 weeks.
Post Cycle Support
Activate Xtreme
Lean Xtreme
ZMA
I3C
6 oxo

If I incorporate sustain Alpha it will be for the first 4 weeks of pct. Activate and 6oxo will be rounding out the later part of pct from week 3 to week 6.

I still need help.
please.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in buddy. Good luck. Dermacrine stacks VERY well with havoc. :)

boogerboy

boogerboy

Awards
Dermacrine stacks well, but Sustain should be run as PCT with a SERM. I want to do this same cycle . . . log it!

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine stacks well, but Sustain should be run as PCT with a SERM. I want to do this same cycle . . . log it!
oh yeah sustain in the pct all the way.
but sustain will only be used for 2 days during cycle, after 2 weeks, 10 pumps each day.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
kewl, cant wait to c how this turns out, ive been wondering how havoc/epi would work with dermacrine

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
This will be my 3rd Havoc cycle and I plan to start it on January 1st of 2009.

Havoc
30/30/40/40= 4 weeks

Demacrine:
5 pumps a day while on

Sustain Alpha:
After 2 weeks, 10 pumps a day for two days. And then 5 pumps a day starting at the beginning of PCT

PCT:
My pct is in the air right now. I don't know if want to do an OTC or SERM pct. Ive done a OTC PCT each of the previous times, the latter being the same havoc dosing, and i'm fine. Advice is needed on what to do.

Previous OTC PCT: there was a strict dosing protocol and pct lasted about 6 weeks.
Post Cycle Support
Activate Xtreme
Lean Xtreme
ZMA
I3C
6 oxo

If I incorporate sustain Alpha it will be for the first 4 weeks of pct. Activate and 6oxo will be rounding out the later part of pct from week 3 to week 6.

I still need help.
please.
SERM it....better and cheaper. How much did you "previous OTC PCT" cost? Just use Nolva + test booster...simple and cheap.

jdee

Awards
Who here has used the sustain for a PCT, and how did it bring you back. I currently on a trenadrol cycle and thinking of adding to my PCT