SD Cycle Plan

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
This is the plan for my next cycle, any opinions on adding/changing/subtracting are welcome.

Cycle:

Day 1-3: SD 30mg ED (Front load)
Day 4-19: SD 20mg ED

PCT:

Day 18-22: 40mg Nolva ED
Day 23-42: 20mg Nolva ED

Day 20-48: AI Post Cycle Support

Day 30-35: 25mg ATD EOD
Day 36-45: 25mg ATD ED
Day 46-50: 25mg ATD EOD

Support Supplements:

Pre-load 1 week: AI CS

On-cycle: AI CS, L-Dopa

During PCT: ALA, NAC, Milk Thistle, L-Dopa

The 2 day over lap between the PCT is something I want to try, as it was recommended to me. The same thing goes for pre-loading the SD. Depending on how it is going I may even cut the SD to 14 days. If I do that, I will make the PCT a little less intense.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am not so sure on the need to front load Superdrol. When I started it out at 10mg I was rapidly gaining strength and size, the first week my gains equaled the 2nd week (when i was at 20mg). And the 3rd week has been uneventful.

Since moving to 30mg the only thing i've noticed is more shutdown.

Other than that though I think it looks good... I would be wary of ATD for a SD PCT, because it was recently made clear to me that the delayed gyno from SD was not progestin induced, but rather a result of estrogen suppressed too long via a combination of SERM and ATD so as to create estrogen rebound.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
I am not so sure on the need to front load Superdrol. When I started it out at 10mg I was rapidly gaining strength and size, the first week my gains equaled the 2nd week (when i was at 20mg). And the 3rd week has been uneventful.

Since moving to 30mg the only thing i've noticed is more shutdown.

Other than that though I think it looks good... I would be wary of ATD for a SD PCT, because it was recently made clear to me that the delayed gyno from SD was not progestin induced, but rather a result of estrogen suppressed too long via a combination of SERM and ATD so as to create estrogen rebound.

Thanks. I have used ATD in the past (always low dose, max 25mg ED) successfully, but not for SD. Was the gyno rebound not actually from not tapering down the ATD (which previously was suggested to taper up, but not down). I actually only included the ATD at the low dose to prevent rebound!! I figured the estrogen would be so suppressed from the SD, that the sudden increase causing the rebound, hence the ATD at a low dose to control it.

The got the idea of frontloading from Matt Cahill (the guy who started SD I believe over at BB). I though it may allow me to run it from only 2 weeks which would be preferable for me.

I am including the L-Dopa, just in case, even though I am not 100% convinced SD can cause prolactin induced gyno (just estrogen induced which can cause the leakage).

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Whats the significance of 19 days?

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Whats the significance of 19 days?

LOL good question.

I workout monday - friday, so I was initially going to run it 2 weeks, then I figured maybe run it then next 5 days (i.e the days I workout on in week 3). I am also considering knocking it down to 10mg those last 5 days just to solidify the gains.

zlatan8

Awards
Good cycle... A part of 30mg front load..
For me you add a 3 gr taurine a day for the cramps (very often on back) ,coq10 and fish oil or omega 3 for levels HDL e LDL.
For fish oil and omega 3 is sufficient you eat a fish often

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Good cycle... A part of 30mg front load..
For me you add a 3 gr taurine a day for the cramps (very often on back) ,coq10 and fish oil or omega 3 for levels HDL e LDL.
For fish oil and omega 3 is sufficient you eat a fish often

I will have taurine on hand. If I get any, I will take 3-5g a day.

I always take Omega3 oils. I may get some CoQ10 as well, nice idea, thanks

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will have taurine on hand. If I get any, I will take 3-5g a day.

I always take Omega3 oils. I may get some CoQ10 as well, nice idea, thanks
Good luck bro let us know how you make out:thumbsup:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks. I have used ATD in the past (always low dose, max 25mg ED) successfully, but not for SD. Was the gyno rebound not actually from not tapering down the ATD (which previously was suggested to taper up, but not down). I actually only included the ATD at the low dose to prevent rebound!! I figured the estrogen would be so suppressed from the SD, that the sudden increase causing the rebound, hence the ATD at a low dose to control it.

The got the idea of frontloading from Matt Cahill (the guy who started SD I believe over at BB). I though it may allow me to run it from only 2 weeks which would be preferable for me.

I am including the L-Dopa, just in case, even though I am not 100% convinced SD can cause prolactin induced gyno (just estrogen induced which can cause the leakage).
I have never run ATD or an AI in PCT so I can't comment much. Just that I am wary of them after SD.

But the frontloading, I just don't understand it yet...

As I understand it, the purpose of the frontload is to build up concentrations in your body quickly so as to cut down on the "kick in" time. But for me, Superdrol didn't have any kick in time, i started gaining weight and strength as soon as I started taking it. It's potent enough for people to run it at 10/10/20 or 10/10/10 even.

I've been getting no side effects so I bumped the dose up to 30 to see if I could squeeze any more gains out of this cycle, but all I've noticed is more shutdown. IMO run Superdrol at 10mg until the gains slow, and then kick to 20. If you stick to 10mg and 20mg shutdown won't even be that bad (at least it wasn't for me).

at 10mg my rate of testicular shrinkage was virtually nill (stayed about the same size day to day)
at 20mg my rate of shrinkage was noticable (slightly smaller day to day, but very slow still, i feel I could run 20mg for 3 weeks straight and recover very quickly)
at 30mg the rate of shrinkage is enough so that I wouldn't want to keep this up for more than a week

Based on how Superdrol works on me, I feel that a frontload would lead to unnecessary initial shutdown that would be continued with 20mg, making the cycle harder to recover from than a standard 10/20/20 dose. And week 1 my weight and strength were exploding, so I don't see the need for 20-30mg right away. It seems to me that your body quickly becomes desensitized to the compound, which necessitates the higher dose later on.

Just my thoughts, i'm sure if you actually ran it, the differences would be small, Superdrol is Superdrol, it works good and I think you'll love it :bb3:

have you run Superdrol before??

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
I have never run ATD or an AI in PCT so I can't comment much. Just that I am wary of them after SD.

But the frontloading, I just don't understand it yet...

As I understand it, the purpose of the frontload is to build up concentrations in your body quickly so as to cut down on the "kick in" time. But for me, Superdrol didn't have any kick in time, i started gaining weight and strength as soon as I started taking it. It's potent enough for people to run it at 10/10/20 or 10/10/10 even.

I've been getting no side effects so I bumped the dose up to 30 to see if I could squeeze any more gains out of this cycle, but all I've noticed is more shutdown. IMO run Superdrol at 10mg until the gains slow, and then kick to 20. If you stick to 10mg and 20mg shutdown won't even be that bad (at least it wasn't for me).

at 10mg my rate of testicular shrinkage was virtually nill (stayed about the same size day to day)
at 20mg my rate of shrinkage was noticable (slightly smaller day to day, but very slow still, i feel I could run 20mg for 3 weeks straight and recover very quickly)
at 30mg the rate of shrinkage is enough so that I wouldn't want to keep this up for more than a week

Based on how Superdrol works on me, I feel that a frontload would lead to unnecessary initial shutdown that would be continued with 20mg, making the cycle harder to recover from than a standard 10/20/20 dose. And week 1 my weight and strength were exploding, so I don't see the need for 20-30mg right away. It seems to me that your body quickly becomes desensitized to the compound, which necessitates the higher dose later on.

Just my thoughts, i'm sure if you actually ran it, the differences would be small, Superdrol is Superdrol, it works good and I think you'll love it :bb3:

have you run Superdrol before??

I see where your coming from, and think I am leaning towards agreeing about the front load if I choose to do a three weeker. I think the front load would be useful if I go 2 weeks. Things usually take longer for me to get going. For instance Havoc didnt kick in until mid week 3 properly.

I havent run SD before, so I'm thinking I will either go 20/20/20 (but only 19 days) or 20/20 (with a 3 day 30mg front load). The idea of 2 weeks would be to prevent shutdown, but I suppose 2 weeks could just make it as bad as the other cycle idea.

poacher

Awards
  • Established
What are you trying to accomplish? I had a hard time hanging on to my superdrol gains. I ran it 4 weeks 10 20 20 20. Shut down was fairly hard. Good Luck

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
What are you trying to accomplish? I had a hard time hanging on to my superdrol gains. I ran it 4 weeks 10 20 20 20. Shut down was fairly hard. Good Luck

Lean bulk. Trying to achieve maximum maintainable LBM gains, whilst keeping sides and shutdown minimal.

The K Train

The K Train

Awards
Lean bulk. Trying to achieve maximum maintainable LBM gains, whilst keeping sides and shutdown minimal.

might be next to impossible if u start off with 30mg right away....youll wakeup and BAM! whered the balls go?!

lol well id listen to what unrealmachine suggests, cuz superdrol is strong to where ive seen people only running the 10mg get awesome gains just with that small dosage, and the boys are still fine. id say the most you should try (and this is only done by closely watching how your body is reacting to it) is go 10 for the first week, bump up to 20 and if that all seems fine for ya, then bump to 30 for your last week. anything over that-overkill. but as i and others have said, even 10/10/10 can get ya awesome gains.

just my 2 cents bro, i def. feel ya in the wanting to gain as much damn lean mass and strength possible!!!

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
might be next to impossible if u start off with 30mg right away....youll wakeup and BAM! whered the balls go?!

lol well id listen to what unrealmachine suggests, cuz superdrol is strong to where ive seen people only running the 10mg get awesome gains just with that small dosage, and the boys are still fine. id say the most you should try (and this is only done by closely watching how your body is reacting to it) is go 10 for the first week, bump up to 20 and if that all seems fine for ya, then bump to 30 for your last week. anything over that-overkill. but as i and others have said, even 10/10/10 can get ya awesome gains.

just my 2 cents bro, i def. feel ya in the wanting to gain as much damn lean mass and strength possible!!!

LOL!! :D

My initial plan was to do the front load then run it for just two weeks. That way the SD will get into my system fast, and with the cycle being only two weeks, shut down shouldnt be too bad.

I think I am either going to go 10-20/20/20 or front load 30 for three days and make it a 2 week only cycle. I have a week or so to decide.

BRB preloading Life support :D

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
OK I'm going to start this next week, hopefully monday, just waiting for the rest of my stuff to get here.

At present I am deciding to go for my original plan, something different:

2 week cycle, @ 20mg, but pre load days 1-3 @ 30mg.

PCT will be 3 weeks nolva 40/20/20, then 3 weeks ATD taper down, from week 3-5 of PCT.

Any interest in a log? May throw one up

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK I'm going to start this next week, hopefully monday, just waiting for the rest of my stuff to get here.

At present I am deciding to go for my original plan, something different:

2 week cycle, @ 20mg, but pre load days 1-3 @ 30mg.

PCT will be 3 weeks nolva 40/20/20, then 3 weeks ATD taper down, from week 3-5 of PCT.

Any interest in a log? May throw one up
Keep us updated bro:thumbsup: