Help plan next cycle

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
I’m currently 220 I’m not completely sure about body fat but I’d guess around 15% I’m okay with my body fat but of course losing a little is never a bad thing.

my arms stay very vascular but would like to be even more vascular, I’d like to put on about 10lbs or so and water weight is also okay as I just wanna get bigger.

I’m thinking

test @4-500
Anadrol 50mg ( I respond very well, with way less sides then I get from dbol)
EQ @ 500 love to vascularity I got from it.

Anything you guys would suggest in place of something ? Or change all together ? This is months out so just getting it all together now.

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
Previous pic is the only current pic I have taken.

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
I should also mention that I stay on 200mg test while off. I’m currently on that 200 right now and would prob run this cycle around Feb or March.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I mean the compounds make sense for stated goals. Not a lot to critique there.

Big thing to consider is when/how the A bombs will be utilized. I wouldn’t be using them for the full 16-20 weeks or whatever you intend to run this, even if appetite wasn’t an issue.

EQ & Adrol are literally your top choices for blood thickening, so your Hemoglobin/Hematocrit/RBC need to be monitored seriously to avoid stroke risk. I would be pulling bloods every 8 weeks, unless you are just preemptively donating immediately before the blast & then as soon as you can again during.

I’d be dosing 500-1,000mg IP6 twice a day to try to slow the blood thickening, & 100mg/2,000fu Nattokinase, & 100mg+ Pine Bark Extract twice a day as well to help prevent blood clots (those 2 are generally great for your cardiovascular health overall anyway).

Both IP6 use and donation will lower iron levels. AAS use, like these compounds, increase iron absorption from food, and it’s probably not an issue if your blood is becoming motor oil, but iron is still something to monitor when you pull bloods. You could also avoid red meat or other especially iron-rich foods altogether.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I mean the compounds make sense for stated goals. Not a lot to critique there.

Big thing to consider is when/how the A bombs will be utilized. I wouldn’t be using them for the full 16-20 weeks or whatever you intend to run this, even if appetite wasn’t an issue.

EQ & Adrol are literally your top choices for blood thickening, so your Hemoglobin/Hematocrit/RBC need to be monitored seriously to avoid stroke risk. I would be pulling bloods every 8 weeks, unless you are just preemptively donating immediately before the blast & then as soon as you can again during.

I’d be dosing 500-1,000mg IP6 twice a day to try to slow the blood thickening, & 100mg/2,000fu Nattokinase, & 100mg+ Pine Bark Extract twice a day as well to help prevent blood clots (those 2 are generally great for your cardiovascular health overall anyway).

Both IP6 use and donation will lower iron levels. AAS use, like these compounds, increase iron absorption from food, and it’s probably not an issue if your blood is becoming motor oil, but iron is still something to monitor when you pull bloods. You could also avoid red meat or other especially iron-rich foods altogether.
I can't comment on AAS cycles since I'm with a company, but great point on the IP6 part. So many people overlook the importance of that.

I'm surprised that so many on here still don't realize that we offer IP6 powder and have for years.

SNS IP6 Powder - 200 grams - Regular Price is only 14.99 and w/ blackfriday30 code it's only 10.49 each:

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks good you may even be less than 15% based on your vascularity..maybe raise test to 750? Add some mast? Other than that it's good. Im a huge fan of anadrol. I love it in a cut actually. But if it doesn't mess with your appetite than I guess it's okay for a bulk. I would wait and add it towards the end of your cycle tho

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
I appreciate the responses. I do currently take Nattokinase daily and I will add the ip6. It will of course be SNS as almost all over the counter supplements I use are CEL or SNS.

750 on the test is a possibility but I’ve kinda come to realize I have almost the same results at 500 then when I go over it.

the Anadrol I would only run 4-6 weeks. Was thinking to kickstart but you guys think towards the end would be better ?

also Anadrol has never effected my appetite, tren on the other hand I can’t force my self to eat.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate the responses. I do currently take Nattokinase daily and I will add the ip6. It will of course be SNS as almost all over the counter supplements I use are CEL or SNS.

750 on the test is a possibility but I’ve kinda come to realize I have almost the same results at 500 then when I go over it.

the Anadrol I would only run 4-6 weeks. Was thinking to kickstart but you guys think towards the end would be better ?

also Anadrol has never effected my appetite, tren on the other hand I can’t force my self to eat.
Add it at the end when gains have leveled off to help you finish out strong. Plus it will minimize the total time you will spend with the new RBC it will generate, also lessening the stroke risk by tightening the window spent greatly elevated.

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
Any thought of a kickstart with a lighter oral for 4-6 weeks and then the Anadrol the last 4

would prob be 20 week cycle total ?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Any thought of a kickstart with a lighter oral for 4-6 weeks and then the Anadrol the last 4

would prob be 20 week cycle total ?
I like it anavar or tbol in the beginning and then anadrol at the end. I've read that anavar is one of the few orals pros will run in the off-season so it makes sense to me if the cycle is 20weeks in length

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
I like it anavar or tbol in the beginning and then anadrol at the end. I've read that anavar is one of the few orals pros will run in the off-season so it makes sense to me if the cycle is 20weeks in length
I’ve ran anavar and always been very side free but also never thought I got to much out of it even at high doses.

Mr ok I’ve always been curious about but haven’t tried yet.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MadStax Anabolics 9
RoosterHead Anabolics 12
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 12
Joshlm69 Supplements 23