Best athlete in the world! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Best athlete in the world!

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by jarhead
    T.J. Duckett could not hit around Federer, he can't be the best athlete.
    You clearly don't understand much. Your putting words into my mouth, and not comprehending my comparisons whatsoever. Or, you decided it was time for another kindygarten joke that makes no sense. Above you said I contradicted myself, not at all. I'm giving somewhat logical reasons as to why cycling is not that athletic of a sport(mainly that its one dimensional). All your saying is riding up a hill takes a lot of strength, and taking the curves takes agility. And it does, but its not a high level of agility. Its difficult to argue the exact amount of agility something takes, but certainly the side to side movement, quickness, hand eye coordination, reflexes, timing, etc that it takes to take part in a baseline rally in pro tennis takes much more agility then any part of cycling. To me the agility contest between cycling and tennis is very obviously lopsided. Tennis players are'nt strong, but they have good power. To be able to hit a serve 140 mph you've got power. Tennis players have the edge on speed too. If you had a cyclist race a tennis player in the 40, the cyclist would get dusted. They're all slow twitch, they have no speed. And of course the endurance goes to cycling, although tennis takes a huge amount of endurance as well, playing 3 hours of tennis every other day for 2 weeks during a grand slam is rigorous. Although cycling clearly takes a lot more endurance, cycling kills pretty much any sport in endurance. So, thats how I rationalize to myself that Federer(and Fedor)is a far better ATHLETE then Lance. A lot of it may also be that I don't find cycling impressive. Its all a matter of opinion I suppose, I will agree to disagee.

2. Registered User

id just like to add i was only stating that lance is an athlete, though i dont think he is the best.

i dont think anyone can be the best since there are way to many things to factor in to just pick one.
  3. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by fbxdan
    A couple years ago I would have said Alexander Karelin. I believe he is one of the greatest athletes of the last century.
    Absolutley agree. Karelin was truly the Beast from the East, he dominated Greco-Roman Superheavy from age 17 to 35, i think, never beaten in that time. Yes, he lost to Gardener at the end, but it was him fouling out, not Gardner beating him. Alexander "the Great" he truly was.

The other aspects of Lance Armstrong is the mental power required to sustain focus for hours continously. It is extremeley difficult to watch the road and keep one's heart rate in exactly the proper zone in varying terrain. Tennis, football, wrestling, etc. all get time off between activity, a cyclist does not, and the ability to withstand pain and keep's one's gameplan, world class endurance activities, cycling, running, triathlon, etc. are bouts of sustained pain.
    •   

4. Banned

i believe that each and every person has talents. one person who is good at one thing might suck at another...example Michael Jorden...(great at basketball, but a not so great baseball player) enough said....

and anyways, for someone to say a sport is not a sport has a closed minded view on life. each sport is different and gets different recognition. for one to say what lance does is not a sport than i guess its ok for me to say bodybuilding is not one...i mean all you do is lift weights.? wrong! you see its competition. and there are people better than one another and it IS a sport too! and running track...Yes, its a sport and the few ppl in the world who know what its all truly understand what they go through as well.

trey
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander
    You clearly don't understand much. Your putting words into my mouth, and not comprehending my comparisons whatsoever. Or, you decided it was time for another kindygarten joke that makes no sense. Above you said I contradicted myself, not at all. I'm giving somewhat logical reasons as to why cycling is not that athletic of a sport(mainly that its one dimensional). All your saying is riding up a hill takes a lot of strength, and taking the curves takes agility. And it does, but its not a high level of agility. Its difficult to argue the exact amount of agility something takes, but certainly the side to side movement, quickness, hand eye coordination, reflexes, timing, etc that it takes to take part in a baseline rally in pro tennis takes much more agility then any part of cycling. To me the agility contest between cycling and tennis is very obviously lopsided. Tennis players are'nt strong, but they have good power. To be able to hit a serve 140 mph you've got power. Tennis players have the edge on speed too. If you had a cyclist race a tennis player in the 40, the cyclist would get dusted. They're all slow twitch, they have no speed. And of course the endurance goes to cycling, although tennis takes a huge amount of endurance as well, playing 3 hours of tennis every other day for 2 weeks during a grand slam is rigorous. Although cycling clearly takes a lot more endurance, cycling kills pretty much any sport in endurance. So, thats how I rationalize to myself that Federer(and Fedor)is a far better ATHLETE then Lance. A lot of it may also be that I don't find cycling impressive. Its all a matter of opinion I suppose, I will agree to disagee.
    I didn't put words in your mouth, I quoted you. Your basing your comparisons on the skills required to play tennis being the rule as to what defines athletic competition and you don't even see it. Sure Federer is a better athlete IN HIS SPORT, than Lance, but you have repeatedly reduced the entire sport of cycling to an endurance test. (Reread your posts) This entire argument is subjective. EVERY sport requires different skills. Personally I'm not fond of either sport, but I can give credit where credit is due-Lance is a dominant athlete in his sport. To say what you just said-that cycling is not that athletic a sport, is just silly. Agree to disagree it is.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Please don't come at me like that. You obviously know nothing about athletics, if you think Lance is one of the best athletes. Please tell me what about riding a bicycle is athletic?
    Okay, define your version of an "athlete" for me.

Yeah, I know nothing of athletics. You never learn anything of the sort in the wrestling room.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Cycling is boring as hell, but requires plenty of athletic ability.

Sprinting on a bike, uphill, requires power.
    Stamina is a given.
    Having to weave in and out of tightly packed crowds at high speeds and accelarating around corners at high speeds requires responsiveness and agility.
    I could go on forever, and I'm definitely not, nor have I ever been, a cyclist. Its boring as death to me.

I just don't see how you turned this whole thread into a "cyclists aren't atheletes" thread.
  8. Banned

yeah, anyways. whats everyone elses thoughts about the "best"
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.

Gotta give Lebron a vote as well. For as young as he is, he's done some amazing things in his career already. (Plus he gives my hometown a respectable sports team that is desperately needed). Youngest player to reach 5000 points in NBA history.
  10. Elite Member

I didn't put words in your mouth, I quoted you. Your basing your comparisons on the skills required to play tennis being the rule as to what defines athletic competition and you don't even see it. Sure Federer is a better athlete IN HIS SPORT, than Lance, but you have repeatedly reduced the entire sport of cycling to an endurance test. (Reread your posts) This entire argument is subjective. EVERY sport requires different skills. Personally I'm not fond of either sport, but I can give credit where credit is due-Lance is a dominant athlete in his sport. To say what you just said-that cycling is not that athletic a sport, is just silly. Agree to disagree it is.
    You put words into my mouth by saying "Duckett can't be the best athlete, he cant hit around with Federer", when I never implied whatsoever that you had to be able to hit around with Federer in order to be the best athlete. What I was clearly saying is that plenty of people have the speed, power, and agility to ride with Lance, its just that he does'nt get tired(he has the best endurance of anyone). And that no one has the speed, power, and agility to be able to hit around competitively with Federer, making him the more impressive athlete in my eyes. Athletically Federer has more weapons. I'm not basing my concept of athleticism on the skills it takes to play tennis. I'm going off of Speed, Strength, Agility, and Endurance. Then I'm comparing the two sports. I will continue to 'reduce' the sport of cycling to an endurance contest, because it is. I'd say its 90% endurance. Lance is an amazing sportsman, not so much an amazing athlete, in the true definition. If you wanna get real mad at me, let me help you out. I definitely don't think bodybuilding is a very athletic sport at all. I am a bodybuilder/powerlifter, but I don't think either are very athletic, especially the former. That one is actually for Crowler I believe. Oh, and Lebron James, now your talking. He's definitely high up on my list of best athletes.
  11. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    Okay, define your version of an "athlete" for me.

Yeah, I know nothing of athletics. You never learn anything of the sort in the wrestling room.
    Speed, Strength, Endurance, and Agility. Wrestlers are very athletic, they possess all of those qualities. I just really don't think cycling requires much of the first 3, just lots of endurance. You've got to draw the line somewhere, do you think Marathon runners are athletic?
  12. Elite Member

Who took all my rep? I was stating my opinion, which is a very reasonable one. I guess I should've just bowed down, and let everyone think they're right.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.

The TJ Duckett thing was what we on earth here call a JOKE. It was not intended to imply.. ahh screw it.
  14. USA HOCKEY

T.J. Duckett could not hit around Federer, he can't be the best athlete.
    but but at that same time, Roger Federer isn't stuffing TJ Duckett on the goalline or beating him in a 40yard sprint. Federer can't bench 185 for 1 but duckett could do that for 40 I'd guess. it's really not comparable - although it's a highly funny comparsion..

When we talk about the 'best athlete' in the NFL - I'm saying it's more impressive for Julius Peppers (6-6 290lbs guy) to run 40yards in 4.42seconds than Michael Vick (6-1 205lbs guy) to run it in 4.31. A lot of people straight up disagree with me here - and that's fine.

If speed on a track or record on a tennis court is the only measuring stick for being a good athlete than a lot of big names are off the list. I'm taking Deion Sanders, Bo Jackson, Reggie Bush and Donovan McNabb over Roger Federer.. call me crazy

By definition:
    An athlete is a person possessing above average physical skills (strength, agility, and endurance) and thus seen suitable for physical activities, in particular, contests.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  15. USA HOCKEY

The TJ Duckett thing was what we on earth here call a JOKE. It was not intended to imply.. ahh screw it.
    haha don't worry.. I knew that anyway
    it's all good
  16. USA HOCKEY

Speed, Strength, Endurance, and Agility. Wrestlers are very athletic, they possess all of those qualities. I just really don't think cycling requires much of the first 3, just lots of endurance. You've got to draw the line somewhere, do you think Marathon runners are athletic?
    by definition that is correct.

i think an athlete is also defined by how much success he/she could have playing ALL sports - not just their specialty
  17. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fbxdan
    It's Fedor Emelianenko IMHO. He participates in one of the toughest (if not the toughest) sport in the world, is one of the most dominant athletes around at the moment. A couple years ago I would have said Alexander Karelin. I believe he is one of the greatest athletes of the last century.
    Hell yeah bro, that man is unstoppable.
  18. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59
    but but at that same time, Roger Federer isn't stuffing TJ Duckett on the goalline or beating him in a 40yard sprint. Federer can't bench 185 for 1 but duckett could do that for 40 I'd guess. it's really not comparable - although it's a highly funny comparsion..

When we talk about the 'best athlete' in the NFL - I'm saying it's more impressive for Julius Peppers (6-6 290lbs guy) to run 40yards in 4.42seconds than Michael Vick (6-1 205lbs guy) to run it in 4.31. A lot of people straight up disagree with me here - and that's fine.

If speed on a track or record on a tennis court is the only measuring stick for being a good athlete than a lot of big names are off the list. I'm taking Deion Sanders, Bo Jackson, Reggie Bush and Donovan McNabb over Roger Federer.. call me crazy

By definition:
    An athlete is a person possessing above average physical skills (strength, agility, and endurance) and thus seen suitable for physical activities, in particular, contests.
    All those guys you listed minus Mcnabb might be better athletes then Federer. Federer has so much on them skillwise, but they're all definitely much stronger, and faster. Bo Jackson IMO probably the most talented athlete ever, but an underachiever. Julius Peppers is an incredible athlete as well. IMO most people are tremendous followers, and see Lance winning ESPY awards for being the best athlete, so they assume he must be the best athlete. To me those awards don't mean much. I mean Eminem wins rapper of the year by the most credible rap magazine(source), do you think that makes him the best rapper in the world? Hell no. Think for yourself. He's so far from being the best rapper, not even close to the top 10. I guarantee most of the people that think Lance is the best athlete also would've thought the world was flat. There are plenty of guys out their that might be better athletes then Federer, I just think its funny that you guys picked a guy who is pretty much strictly endurance to be the best athlete. Sorry to post this all on your quote Deoudes it is not directed at you.
  19. Elite Member

Oh, thanks for filling me in, great joke too. No **** its a joke, a joke that was intended to mock me, when I never said anything to imply anything close to that. Glad your banging your head on the wall, must be a real pain in the ass to deal with someone with an opinion of their own, who makes sense, and will call you on your BS attempts to insult. I mean its not really a bid deal, I just thought I'd call you on it, it was an attempted cheap shot that did'nt make sense because I never said you'd have to be able to hit around with Federer in order to be the best athlete. You may not have intended to imply, but you implied. Now that I've had time to seriously think about it, Federer probably isn't the best athlete, but he is WAY higher up on the list then Lance. Just face it riding a bike is pretty cake, does'nt take a ton of talent, just a ton of endurance. Nobody's answered my Marathon runner question, hmmmm?
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.

Oh, thanks for filling me in, great joke too. No **** its a joke, a joke that was intended to mock me, when I never said anything to imply anything close to that. Glad your banging your head on the wall, must be a real pain in the ass to deal with someone with an opinion of their own, who makes sense, and will call you on your BS attempts to insult. I mean its not really a bid deal, I just thought I'd call you on it, it was an attempted cheap shot that did'nt make sense because I never said you'd have to be able to hit around with Federer in order to be the best athlete. You may not have intended to imply, but you implied. Now that I've had time to seriously think about it, Federer probably isn't the best athlete, but he is WAY higher up on the list then Lance. Just face it riding a bike is pretty cake, does'nt take a ton of talent, just a ton of endurance. Nobody's answered my Marathon runner question, hmmmm?
    Hey genius, that joke wasn't even directed at you. You're entitled to your opinion, noone ever questioned that. You on the other hand has repeatedly argued with anyone even suggesting that lance is indeed an athlete, which is flat out stupid. It's a sport, he's an athlete, get over it. Or maybe the general population is stupid and you am smart. The way you're pimpin federer so hard, I hope that bitch has yo money. Either way, this is pointless and I'm done with it. Peace.
  21. Elite Member

Hey genius, that joke wasn't even directed at you. You're entitled to your opinion, noone ever questioned that. You on the other hand has repeatedly argued with anyone even suggesting that lance is indeed an athlete, which is flat out stupid. It's a sport, he's an athlete, get over it. Or maybe the general population is stupid and you am smart. The way you're pimpin federer so hard, I hope that bitch has yo money. Either way, this is pointless and I'm done with it. Peace.
    Dude, seriously golf is a sport it does'nt mean that they're athletic. Plus I never said he was'nt an athlete, I just said he's not close to being one of the top athletes. That is not flat out stupid, its logical. And it is quite possible that the gen pop is stupid and that I am smart. And your right I do sweat Federer, probably never seen anyone as skilled as he is.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.

Read your above post and then this one. Both are by you. You did indeed say lance wasn't an athlete. BTW- I also don't think golfers are athletes- anything I can do drunk, I don't consider a sport(golf, darts, bowl, pool, etc.) At least we agree on that I guess.
    Cycling just isn't athletic. What Lance did is amazing, but he is not really an athlete, it takes endurance only. Maybe Kobiashi is the best athlete, he completely dominates in food eating contests, I just don't consider him to be an athlete.
  23. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59
    haha don't worry.. I knew that anyway
    it's all good
    I guess you did'nt understand what I was saying either. It was obviously a joke, one in which he was implying that I said you'd have to be able to hit around with Federer in order to be the best athlete, which I never said or implied. Trying to make me look stupid(leaving myself wide open with that). Just calling him on some BS.
  24. Elite Member

Read your above post and then this one. Both are by you. You did indeed say lance wasn't an athlete. BTW- I also don't think golfers are athletes- anything I can do drunk, I don't consider a sport(golf, darts, bowl, pool, etc.) At least we agree on that I guess.
    I did'nt say he was'nt an athlete, I said he was'nt REALLY an athlete. I know, its getting bad. I did contradict myself a bit their. I do think he is an athlete, but not that much of one. To me endurance sports are not very athletic for the most part. I've been saying basically the same thing throughout the thread, that he is an athlete, but not a top athlete. I do feel that I am bad at debating, and get way too aggressive, which rightfully leads to people getting pissed at me. I have a "I know I'm right" vibe about me that I will have to work on. Peace.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

I did'nt say he was'nt an athlete, I said he was'nt REALLY an athlete.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

IMHO comparing athletes from one sport to athletes of another sport is like comparing apples to oranges. Different sports require different skills. If it's athleticism we're talking about than I'd have to say Julius Peppers would **** all over Roger Federer, if talking about which athlete is more dominant than I'd say Federer has the advantage. I also would never compare athletes from team sports with athletes from individual sports, there's just so many differences between the 2, I noticed this from football vs. shot put.

Best individual competitor = Lance Armstrong
    Best team sport competitor = Tom Brady
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.

To whoever hit me with neg reps for the golf comment- let me just say I was joking, not meaning to offend. Sarcasm is hard to convey in typing. Man I guess sports is a serious topic!
  28. Elite Member

I guess if your going strictly by definition it might be Adam Archuleta. That guy boasts like 4.3 40, 550 bench, all at 210lbs, but he does'nt perform even close to what his stats would lead you to believe.
  29. Registered User

Lance is a super athelete. He is the one of the fiercest warriors amongst us.

(Alex- I am so keeping myself from neg repping and telling you to eat doo-doo)
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  30. Banned

and im sure everyone thinks he's "clean" too right!?!
  31. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er
    Lance is a super athelete. He is the one of the fiercest warriors amongst us.

(Alex- I am so keeping myself from neg repping and telling you to eat doo-doo)
    Neg rep me and tell me to eat doo-doo all you want. Just have a good reason for it. Lance is a fierce warrior, just not an extremely athletic one. If the thread were who's the greatest sportsman or something then maybe he should win. He can't jump high, run fast, lift explosively, etc compared to the top athletes out their. To add to that I don't see how he's very skilled either. I hold firm to my belief that most people that think Lance is the best athlete, are not good athletes themselves. Personally, I am fast, strong, skilled, have excellent balance, and its a slap in the face to say someone that is riding a bike, that does'nt take much of any of those is the best athlete in the world. Now jump off the bandwagon and take my points away joker. Its really unbelievable to me that not a single sole has sided with me on this, I guess thats what I get for posting on a bodybuilding site. Please answer this: Do you think bodybuilding or marathon running is extremely athletic?
  32. Registered User

"Personally, I am fast, strong, skilled, have excellent balance, and its a slap in the face to say someone that is riding a bike, that does'nt take much of any of those is the best athlete in the world. "

I think you are 100% wrong. Lance is great for all those reasons you just listed. You are so wrong. Fast-- speeds of whop knows 50-60 mph. Try falling out of your car at that speed. (please, try it) Strong, ever try to ride a bike up mountain? Balance, ever seen them bitches take wet, fast corners? Appearently not. Skilled. Not going to even respond.

I don't know what traditional answer you are looking for, ie: Barry Sanders, Micheal Jordan, whatever. It is a combination of factors that makes them great. I am glad you are "Personally, I am fast, strong, skilled, have excellent balance, and its a slap in the face to say someone that is riding a bike, that does'nt take much of any of those is the best athlete in the world. "

But you are just looking to stir stuff up on the internet; or are really not bright.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

You can argue all day about who the greatest athletes are, but when you guys start ripping other sports is when you cross the line. All sports at those levels take skill and commitment beyond what most of us will ever understand. So just because you don't like or follow a certain sport does not mean you should disrespect it.
    And I'm sorry Crowler, but to say that bodybuilding is 200% harder than triathlons and sports like those is a joke. Yeah, you train hard and diet strict in bodybuilding, but those endurance sports push the boundries of human capacity for pain.
  34. New Member

For myself, I would have to say Pyrros Dimas.
  35. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er
    "Personally, I am fast, strong, skilled, have excellent balance, and its a slap in the face to say someone that is riding a bike, that does'nt take much of any of those is the best athlete in the world. "

I think you are 100% wrong. Lance is great for all those reasons you just listed. You are so wrong. Fast-- speeds of whop knows 50-60 mph. Try falling out of your car at that speed. (please, try it) Strong, ever try to ride a bike up mountain? Balance, ever seen them bitches take wet, fast corners? Appearently not. Skilled. Not going to even respond.

I don't know what traditional answer you are looking for, ie: Barry Sanders, Micheal Jordan, whatever. It is a combination of factors that makes them great. I am glad you are "Personally, I am fast, strong, skilled, have excellent balance, and its a slap in the face to say someone that is riding a bike, that does'nt take much of any of those is the best athlete in the world. "

But you are just looking to stir stuff up on the internet; or are really not bright.
    I may be stubborn, but not bright, nah. You think cause he can ride a bike 50mph that makes him fast, negro please. Speed is measured in a 40 or 100 yard dash, not going down a hill on a ten speed. You think Lance could run a 40 fast, extremely doubtful. Yeah I've ridden up many steep hills, sure it takes a little strength, but mainly endurance. Cyclists weigh 140 pounds, you really think they have any type of strength? Balance you're right about. It takes a decent amount of balance to take those corners, but IMO a lot of other sports take far more balance. For skill, you did'nt say anything. I mean I understand it takes some type of skill to ride, but seriously not much. Do you really think it takes as much skill to ride a bike as it does to return a 140mph serve with crazy spin on it. I just don't see how. I'm not trying to stir up ****, just trying to speak the truth. Cycling is a sport people with less skill take up. They don't have the skill for B-ball, Football, Tennis, Soccer so they ride a bike cause almost anyone can do that decently. And for AFOX what do you mean when you start ripping other sports is when you cross the line? So every sport is considered to be equal, thats just loser talk. Of course some sports are easier then others, some take more of this, some take more of that. I understand damn well that cycling is very difficult and takes a lot of heart, just not a ton of athleticism. Do you think a marathon runner has similar athleticism to a basketball player? What I'm saying is really not ridiculous at all, its just not the mainstream thought I guess.
  36. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ibanez
    For myself, I would have to say Pyrros Dimas.
    I'm sorry, I'm not aware of this guy.
  37. New Member

He's an olympic weightlifter from Greece, 4 time olympic medalist, 3 gold 1 bronze in the 85kg class.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

What I mean is that all sports that require skill and athletic ability should be respected, not ripped on by people who know nothing about the sport.
  39. Senior Member

I think the disagreements on this thread are because some of you are arguing the question "who's the most dominant" and others are arguing the question of "who has the most overall athletic ability".

I would submit Armstrong as a contender for the first question, but not the second. I would nominate someone within the NFL or boxing or MMA for the second, but I'm not sure who specifically. Overall athleticism, seperate of sport specific skills, it's probably someone in the NFL.

Maybe it's the guy who wins the Olympic Decathalon every four years, they are point scored in ten events against the world record in each event.

As badass and unstoppable as Fedor is now, IMO, Karelin fifteen years ago with MMA training and experience would have been head and shoulders in ability above Fedor today, but that's certainly arguable, he was from a different era in a related and different sport.
  40. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone
    I think the disagreements on this thread are because some of you are arguing the question "who's the most dominant" and others are arguing the question of "who has the most overall athletic ability".

I would submit Armstrong as a contender for the first question, but not the second. I would nominate someone within the NFL or boxing or MMA for the second, but I'm not sure who specifically. Overall athleticism, seperate of sport specific skills, it's probably someone in the NFL.

Maybe it's the guy who wins the Olympic Decathalon every four years, they are point scored in ten events against the world record in each event.

As badass and unstoppable as Fedor is now, IMO, Karelin fifteen years ago with MMA training and experience would have been head and shoulders in ability above Fedor today, but that's arguable because we will never know.
    You're exactly right. I know Lance is dominant and a badass, just not that athletic. Yeah Karelin was a freak of nature, I can't believe he lost to Rulon. I can't imagine him having as good stand-up as Fedor, but it probably would'nt matter. He'd be able to get Fedor down and control him. Like you said, we will never know. I'd love to see Rulon come back to Pride, and have Fedor redeem his countryman. Thank you for your post.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Orotine - The Best Tested Creatine in the World!!
    By Clickster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 12:49 PM
  2. THE BEST FRENCH TOAST IN THE WORLD
    By cmc in forum Recipes
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 06:44 PM
  3. The best fighter in the world
    By robdog in forum MMA
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 04:46 PM
  4. best addition in the world (shakes)
    By drummaboyzl in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-24-2008, 04:58 PM
  5. BEST jobs in the world, post your fav.
    By somewhatgifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-27-2006, 12:43 PM