Getting bigger and leaner with Alpha, 550, and Epi-V.

Page 13 of 25 First ... 1112131415 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Nice shoulder workout bro!
    Thanks Hyde your killing it too.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348


  2. It's all drugs and gear...

    -Donnie Thompson, the first and only man ever to have a 3,000lb total
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   
       


  3. Haha that's what everyone would say, we don't work hard right.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  4. Day 29 - 151.9 (+6.4) bis and tris

    Great workout today guys, I just couldn't stop though lol. Also 2nd to last day of 550 then on to 4 caps of epi-v for 30 days with alpha at 4 caps for 30.

    Hammer Curls
    30x10
    35x10
    40x6 - alternating to 10 reps

    Concentration curls - 35, 30, 25, going till failure on each weight drop set.
    2 sets on both arms

    CG Bench - controlled focus on triceps, this felt strong today I know 115 is not alot but I know I can go more which il try next week.
    95x10
    105x10
    115x10

    Straight bar tricep push down
    40x10
    40x10
    50x10
    60x7

    Single arm handle pull down
    30x10
    40x10
    35x10

    Incline DB curl
    25x10
    30x6
    20x15

    Flat DB skull crushers
    15x10
    20x10
    20x10

    Behind the head DB tricep extension
    45x10
    50x10
    55x6 (PR)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  5. Going to get nuggin futs, you see what epi-v is doing for me and muscle hardness, that's why it's for peaking...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Going to get nuggin futs, you see what epi-v is doing for me and muscle hardness, that's why it's for peaking...
    I hear you DW. Be nice to see what it does. To bad it's gone but hopefully the next version will be awesome. Should be ready for it when it's ready to come out.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  7. Soon my friend. Very soon
    Independent Review

  8. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Soon my friend. Very soon
    That's good to hear.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  9. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Soon my friend. Very soon
    They're releasing a new Epi-V type? Thought Fina was backing out of the PH game.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

    They're releasing a new Epi-V type? Thought Fina was backing out of the PH game.
    I believe it's not a ph.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    They're releasing a new Epi-V type? Thought Fina was backing out of the PH game.
    It will be compliant in all aspects.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  12. As in not a banned/scheduled compound or a natty approach? Sorry just not sure how to interpret that.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  13. Sounds like an effective combo you're cycling. Any drying of the joints so far?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Sounds like an effective combo you're cycling. Any drying of the joints so far?
    Everything seems good so far Irish, I'm not using a joint support all I'm taking is 4g taurine in the AM and 4g taurine at night.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  15. Day 30 - 151.9 (+6.4) Last day of 550

    Well guys I forgot my notepad today so il guess at set amount but the weights are unknown. Tonight is the last dose of 550 and tomorrow will start epi-v. I will get side by side pictures taken tonight, il also try and post them tonight but we shall see.

    BB squats
    4 sets got up to 205 for 5

    Plated squat machine
    4 sets

    Calf raises
    Drop set from 75 by 10lb drops, failure on each set

    Seated leg press
    4 sets

    I just had to throw in a drop set of cable hammer curls

    Well guys my mind was not in it today but I'm going to get back at it tomorrow. I'm undecided how my workout tomorrow will go dude to the fact it's chest day and I have my first disc golf tournament on Saturday, DOMs would be a bad thing but il push through. Thanks for being here everybody.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  16. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Everything seems good so far Irish, I'm not using a joint support all I'm taking is 4g taurine in the AM and 4g taurine at night.
    Looks like I'll have to keep this in mind when I run my nice looking Epi-V waiting for me on my desk

  17. Yeah I'm excited to start tomorroe
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  18. Nice squatting PRE, bet it feels a bit different than in the smith rack at Planet Fitness did?

    And I always thought disc golf was for dorks. This was largely my own insecurity at my astounding lack of athletic proficiency. Finally played some out in Colorado on a work trip and had a blast. It can be as simple or technical as you care to make it. My city also randomly has an awesome 18 hole course set up in our park; gonna have to get out there this summer.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Nice squatting PRE, bet it feels a bit different than in the smith rack at Planet Fitness did?

    And I always thought disc golf was for dorks. This was largely my own insecurity at my astounding lack of athletic proficiency. Finally played some out in Colorado on a work trip and had a blast. It can be as simple or technical as you care to make it. My city also randomly has an awesome 18 hole course set up in our park; gonna have to get out there this summer.
    Yeah I feel way stronger and my body feels way better not squatting in a smith, I hate those damn things.

    As far as disc golf goes I love it. This is my fourth year playing and plan on playing pretty well. Between the working out and getting my shoulder fixed I easily added 75 feet to my drive, granted this does not mean much to somebody but when you see someone my size throw something damn near 475 feet its pretty cool.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  20. Some smiths are better with lateral motion but I still like the freedom of real squats.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  21. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Yeah I feel way stronger and my body feels way better not squatting in a smith, I hate those damn things.

    As far as disc golf goes I love it. This is my fourth year playing and plan on playing pretty well. Between the working out and getting my shoulder fixed I easily added 75 feet to my drive, granted this does not mean much to somebody but when you see someone my size throw something damn near 475 feet its pretty cool.
    You got me on disc golf prowess....all hail Tiger !
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    You got me on disc golf prowess....all hail Tiger !
    Haha sorry monte, I know alot of people don't get it or have never heard of it.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  23. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Haha sorry monte, I know alot of people don't get it or have never heard of it.
    I've seen it played but never played myself because I can't throw a friggin frisbee lol. Now real golf I'm pretty good at. Haven't played in about four years but, I got down to shooting in the high seventies consistently.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  24. Nice dude I love it, I don't mind hitting golf balls but when I can go play disc golf all day for $6 it's way more fun lol.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    I've seen it played but never played myself because I can't throw a friggin frisbee lol. Now real golf I'm pretty good at. Haven't played in about four years but, I got down to shooting in the high seventies consistently.
    I fockin love golf. Too bad it's soooo expensive...
    Independent Review

  26. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Nice dude I love it, I don't mind hitting golf balls but when I can go play disc golf all day for $6 it's way more fun lol.
    This is fun too. Have a few around town that are freedizzle
    Independent Review

  27. By the way, go check out our new promo for apple flavor BCAA+SAA. I think you'll like it Pre
    Independent Review

  28. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    By the way, go check out our new promo for apple flavor BCAA+SAA. I think you'll like it Pre
    Send me some lol. To be honest I have fruit punch at home and did not care for the flavor at all. Maybe the new one will be better I don't know.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  29. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post

    Send me some lol. To be honest I have fruit punch at home and did not care for the flavor at all. Maybe the new one will be better I don't know.
    I don't believe we offer that flavor anymore tbh. Also, this is allegedly the best one yet flavor-wise
    Independent Review

  30. Well I can imagine why, I really wanted it to be good because of the killer profile and benefit but the flavor was to much for me maybe the apple is better.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Flaweds Cuttin it UP with Alpha T2 and extras (half sponsored)
    By FlawedGrunt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 252
    Last Post: 12-30-2011, 10:05 AM
  2. Dom Gets Up & Goes with Alpha-T2 and OxyELITE Pro
    By Domenic in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 05:16 PM
  3. PES "Get Up and Go Stack" (Alpha T2 and OEP) Review/Log
    By Luisciphr1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 11-02-2010, 11:28 AM
  4. James1 gets BIG as HELL with mass fx and 6-oxo
    By james1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 12:46 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-22-2007, 06:31 PM
Log in
Log in