Getting bigger and leaner with Alpha, 550, and Epi-V.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pre, it's funny how we build up these images in our heads as to what someone looks like. In this picture you look over 6' and much older. Lol. At 5'-8" those other guys look small. Keep killing the workouts brother.
Exactly what I was thinking

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Funny thing because when I look at that picture I think I look tall, then I remember I am not. Lol

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
So yesterday I did 2 sets of 225x10 on BB shrugs and damn I'm hurting.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
PCT Day 17 - 151.5

Hit chest this morning because I wanted to. Felt really good. Probably hitting arms tomorrow. I'm kinda going on the method of listing to my body and working what feel like it needs to be worked. Strength is still there maybe down just a tiny bit. Still doing 2 caps revo, 60mg torem, and 3g PureTest.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like a little bit of glycogen came off. Keep hitting them weights bud.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT Day 17 - 151.5

Hit chest this morning because I wanted to. Felt really good. Probably hitting arms tomorrow. I'm kinda going on the method of listing to my body and working what feel like it needs to be worked. Strength is still there maybe down just a tiny bit. Still doing 2 caps revo, 60mg torem, and 3g PureTest.
Just as long as you work your whole body ...otherwise it would be chest day every day;)

Allready day 17 of pct...time flies

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The thing about working what you feel like is I wonder if you are working what you should work. I like to plan myself. What I feel is not always what I need. That's me though....

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The thing about working what you feel like is I wonder if you are working what you should work. I like to plan myself. What I feel is not always what I need. That's me though....
I work the same, but when I'm training, and something feels off, I change it.....I stick to the bodypart, unless it's impossible for some reason.

The other day, I was doing chest, and my shoulder didn't feel right: could have gone home, but changed it to legs instead...

At the moment I'm doing full body work outs....feel free to follow my log y'all :)

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
PCT day 18 - 151.5

Hit arms today. Now to go into what I said yesterday about hitting whatever I want what I mean by that is I'm still hitting the whole body every week the same as before just the days will change every week for a certain body part. This mornings work out was not a long one at all but hit the arms hard and fast and got a pretty good pump going. Happy with today's workout.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I work the same, but when I'm training, and something feels off, I change it.....I stick to the bodypart, unless it's impossible for some reason.

The other day, I was doing chest, and my shoulder didn't feel right: could have gone home, but changed it to legs instead...

At the moment I'm doing full body work outs....feel free to follow my log y'all :)
Adjustments have to be made, I am just talking about not getting carried away with the feel thing. Often the things I don't feel like doing are the things I need most.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Fully understandable DW. I took a rest day today because my shoulders are just smoked. I hurt like hell today could have went and done legs but my left knee has been giving me some grief. I may get in tomorrow and hit legs depending in when I get to bed tonight.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Adjustments have to be made, I am just talking about not getting carried away with the feel thing. Often the things I don't feel like doing are the things I need most.
Totally agree fellow freak....;)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Often the things I don't feel like doing are the things I need most.
indeed
and different issue but same theme: ppl often make the easier choice between exercises, when faced with multiple options..i learned long ago, take the harder choice, you will thank yourself later :)

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
indeed
and different issue but same theme: ppl often make the easier choice between exercises, when faced with multiple options..i learned long ago, take the harder choice, you will thank yourself later :)
That's why so many people have puny legs.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know I need to learn an olympic hold for front squats; it's getting too precarious for my biceps with the crossed arm style - I don't need a tear. It about choked me to death tonight, but got a good 70 reps in of an olympic hold front squat. It sucked, but I felt like I gained something I couldn't explain ;)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
other than the fact very few ppl actually enjoy training legs, I am actually shocked so many do not
generally speaking - legs are the first thing to go on a man, physically..all sorts of problems arise, when the foundation of your building is weak and broken down
aside from that: how many guys want to have what I call that "old man" look?
you know the type - fairly decent upper body, maybe full in chest & shoulders, arms okay, but a big beer gut and these tiny little sticks for legs
:blink:
huh-uh man, not kewl

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
other than the fact very few ppl actually enjoy training legs, I am actually shocked so many do not
generally speaking - legs are the first thing to go on a man, physically..all sorts of problems arise, when the foundation of your building is weak and broken down
you know the type - fairly decent upper body, maybe full in chest & shoulders, arms okay, but a big beer gut and these tiny little sticks for legs
huh-uh man, not kewl
Yeah I'd never want that look. My friends and I are only around 21 and I can tell some of these ppl already got that **** going lmao. Give it 5 more years for full effect.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I'd never want that look. My friends and I are only around 21 and I can tell some of these ppl already got that **** going lmao. Give it 5 more years for full effect.
This is what I refer to as the "Beach House" look :)

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What happened to Pre? News? Updates?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
huh-uh man, not kewl
Yah I know legs aren't my best part but I do work them pretty hard, I think they looked good once they got good and shredded. Watch out though the volume in the fst-7 workout is doing something funny to them... yah I was wrong. Crazy volume still not for me but I definitely have benefited my increased volume.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
I'm still here, I have just been super busy. My step dads father past away last month and we are in the process of remodeling the house he lived in. My mom and step dad live in NC so iv been running over there alot to take care of things as me and my fiancé will be renting it July 1st. Weight is still holding at 151. I am down to 30mg torem and 1 cap revo I'm currently in my 4th week of PCT. I hit the gym Monday for legs and boy did that kill me yesterday, super sore.

Anyway guys I have been throwing around the idea of running a torem only cycle. I know I have seen where people have run I believe clomid solo cycles with success so I'm curious do you think torem would work also? I know only blood work would tell you for sure.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I don't get it.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
why would you want to?
cycling a serm not worthwhile for you
stick with traditional means

condolences on the family passing

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Yah I don't get it.
why would you want to?
cycling a serm not worthwhile for you
stick with traditional means

condolences on the family passing
This is why I asked the question first, no harm in asking. Appreciate the info guys. Thanks for the condolences snags. I was not super close with him but with my mom and step dad living out of state it does fill my plate up a bit more. I have to go over there later and move a fallen over shed which will. Be my work out for the day.