FINAFLEX 550-XD THE RESURRECTION OF TURNING GREEN (Sponsored LOG)

Page 8 of 18 First ... 367891013 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Answers

Those 'Drag Curls" look interesting Green, do you think the emphasize one head over the other?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Those 'Drag Curls" look interesting Green, do you think the emphasize one head over the other?
    Honestly I feel the drag curl places emphasis on both heads, but maybe more so on the short head (at least for me). I keep my shoulders pinched way back...as far as possible and squeeze the inner bicep to engage the curl. I do get a mean pump in my forearms as well.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Day 21

550-XD at 0640hrs and 1745hrs. PCT Black before bed with G8. I weighed in at 217.4lbs today, which is up 2.4lbs. I forgot to check my fat on the electronic meter, but Ill do that tomorrow. Im am still going strong 21 days in. No signs of shut down what so ever, and really no negative sides to speak of. The aggression is gone, slight increase in hunger, but thats it. I am still steadily dropping BF% and even more impressive gaining lean mass...I believe we call this the HOLY GRAIL of bodybuilding!

Training

Workout 1 REPS WEIGHT REPS WEIGHT REPS WEIGHT REPS WEIGHT
    Flat DB Bench 8 80lb 8 80lb 8 65lb 8 50lb
    DB Row 8 70lb 8 70lb 8 60lb 7 50lb
    Shoulder Press Mach. 8 130lb 8 130lb 6 90lb 6 70lb
    DB Drag Curl 8 40lb 8 40lb 8 35lb 8 25lb
    Leg Press Mach. 8 250lb 8 250lb 8 210lb 8 170lb
    Lunges 8 50lb 8 50lb 8 35lb 8 30lb

I continued the Leg Press 130lbx8 and 110x8 all strip sets with no rest 5/0/5 Tempo for all reps of this exercise

2 working sets (60 second rest between working sets) followed by 2 drops set until form failure directly following second set (no rest between drop sets). Aiming for 6-8 reps. Great session today. My strength is still climbing, and at a rapid pace! I took it really easy on the legs today, as my right hip really bothers me as I move parallel into a squat position.

Nutrition

Carbohydrate: 243.5g (32%)
    Protein: 376.6g (50%)
    Fat: 60.9g (18 %)

Total: 3,040calories

Post-Workout Meal (in order of layers bottom to top) just for fun!

1.5 cups brown rice
    1 cup cottage cheese 4%
    1 lb chicken breast
    1 cup refried beans
    1 cup homemade salsa (tomato, onion, jalapeno, cilantro, avocado)

Attachment 56389
    Yah mix it all together and slam it down... I like that.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

That food looked good, just about perfect little meal there.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  5. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Well I'm about to finish my six week run of 550-XD, 1-Andro and PCT Black. I used these products as noted: 1 - 550 XD with each meal, thatís three/day. 1 1-Andro and 1 PCT Black pre-bed along with 3mg of melatonin and three Vita Test tabs (sleep was great). Although my weight did not change I noticed a pronounced leaning effect for the first three weeks but not much thereafter. On week three I decided to add Tren to the stack for some added mass. I always grow like a weed on Tren. For the next three weeks I took one 40 mg tab of Tren with each meal. Sides have been virtually non-existent with the exception of occasional night sweats and a slight increase in BP. I have gained about 8 lbs. of lean mass while reducing my BF about 2%. I'm looking much leaner around the midsection but slightly softer everywhere else since tren makes you hold water. I will be starting DAA and Erase Pro as my PCT tomorrow. I am very happy with the results of this cycle. It is short but very effective. What's more my gonads feel as full as ever if that's any indication of overall shutdown. My libido is slightly lower but I really don't mind. Will I be running this stack again in the future? Absolutely, it is one of the best stacks I have used in years. I hope I can keep most of my gains. I usually respond well to DAA but it causes my pre-existing gyno to flair. Hopefully, Erase Pro will keep it in check. I will continue to use my pre-bed stack. It will help with both recovery and sleep issues.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Well I'm about to finish my six week run of 550-XD, 1-Andro and PCT Black. I used these products as noted: 1 - 550 XD with each meal, thatís three/day. 1 1-Andro and 1 PCT Black pre-bed along with 3mg of melatonin and three Vita Test tabs (sleep was great). Although my weight did not change I noticed a pronounced leaning effect for the first three weeks but not much thereafter. On week three I decided to add Tren to the stack for some added mass. I always grow like a weed on Tren. For the next three weeks I took one 40 mg tab of Tren with each meal. Sides have been virtually non-existent with the exception of occasional night sweats and a slight increase in BP. I have gained about 8 lbs. of lean mass while reducing my BF about 2%. I'm looking much leaner around the midsection but slightly softer everywhere else since tren makes you hold water. I will be starting DAA and Erase Pro as my PCT tomorrow. I am very happy with the results of this cycle. It is short but very effective. What's more my gonads feel as full as ever if that's any indication of overall shutdown. My libido is slightly lower but I really don't mind. Will I be running this stack again in the future? Absolutely, it is one of the best stacks I have used in years. I hope I can keep most of my gains. I usually respond well to DAA but it causes my pre-existing gyno to flair. Hopefully, Erase Pro will keep it in check. I will continue to use my pre-bed stack. It will help with both recovery and sleep issues.
    Get some P-5-P from Swanson Vitamins. Cheap and effective, will kill that prolactin gyno quicker than all get out. Works way better than mucana does if you are worried about that no use leaving it up in the air if mucana can do it, when you know P-5-P will take care of it.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  7. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

There's a lot of controversy over whether prolactin or estrogen causes gyno issues while on DAA. What I do know is that when my gyno flares. formestane gets it back under control quickly.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BBB
    There's a lot of controversy over whether prolactin or estrogen causes gyno issues while on DAA. What I do know is that when my gyno flares. formestane gets it back under control quickly.
    You should throw that review up in the Finaflex Sub-Forum! Sounds like you had a great run my friend. Here's to an equally successful PCT!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Looking good TG, love the new avatar.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Looking good TG, love the new avatar.
    Well thank you sir.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Day 22

2 caps of 550-XD at 0640hrs and 1720hrs. 1 PCT Black and a scoop of G8 before bed. Had a good cardio/arms day in the gym rendering a massive pump through bi's and tri's. Focused on high volume lifts with moderate weight switching between bi's and tri's for six different lifts. I am anticipating some soreness in the A.M. which I welcome!! Cardio consisted of 10 minutes jogging at 4.5 mph followed by 10 minutes walking at 3.0 mph...then the lift...followed by 10 minutes of moderate resistance elliptical, and 8 minutes of jumprope. All around great session in the gym. I forgot to check my BF% AGAIN!! I will definitely do it tomorrow...the suspense is killing me!

Nutrition

Calories: 2,098
    Fat: 80.6g (35%)
    Carbohydrate: 97.6g (19%)
    Protein: 241.9g (46%)
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Nice work
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Ahh Soreness the feeling of success and the pain we love to bring ourselves!!!! Killing it my brother is!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    Day 22

2 caps of 550-XD at 0640hrs and 1720hrs. 1 PCT Black and a scoop of G8 before bed. Had a good cardio/arms day in the gym rendering a massive pump through bi's and tri's. Focused on high volume lifts with moderate weight switching between bi's and tri's for six different lifts. I am anticipating some soreness in the A.M. which I welcome!! Cardio consisted of 10 minutes jogging at 4.5 mph followed by 10 minutes walking at 3.0 mph...then the lift...followed by 10 minutes of moderate resistance elliptical, and 8 minutes of jumprope. All around great session in the gym. I forgot to check my BF% AGAIN!! I will definitely do it tomorrow...the suspense is killing me!

Nutrition

Calories: 2,098
    Fat: 80.6g (35%)
    Carbohydrate: 97.6g (19%)
    Protein: 241.9g (46%)
    Wow this was a burn day!? Crazy workout man!!

Keep killing it.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Ha! Yeah it was a burn. I just had an urge to crank out a serious arm day. I love the Kleen Machine protocol, but it's mostly compound lifts. I just wanted to feel a mean pump...and boy did I get it lol. Hopefully it won't hinder my performance tomorrow.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Ha! Yeah it was a burn. I just had an urge to crank out a serious arm day. I love the Kleen Machine protocol, but it's mostly compound lifts. I just wanted to feel a mean pump...and boy did I get it lol. Hopefully it won't hinder my performance tomorrow.
    Yah I am all compound lifts now ... kind of boring as I can't keep the pace high with the heavier sets going down.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I am all compound lifts now ... kind of boring as I can't keep the pace high with the heavier sets going down.
    Compounds lifts are excellent ive been doing that for a long time!, but your right it is a slower pace and can be pretty intense with heavy set esp if your already strong. I think you might like strong-lifts 5x5 modify for you, with like 1-2 day just higher volume and reps.!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

Compounds lifts are excellent ive been doing that for a long time!, but your right it is a slower pace and can be pretty intense with heavy set esp if your already strong. I think you might like strong-lifts 5x5 modify for you, with like 1-2 day just higher volume and reps.!
    It seems they're maybe a friendly competition rearing it head here between DreamWeaver, MrKleen, ScottyDoc and Myself with the goal of getting RIPPED FOR SUMMER. If this be the case I will be dramatically changing my training style...but not until the bridge to Epi-V
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

It seems they're maybe a friendly competition rearing it head here between DreamWeaver, MrKleen, ScottyDoc and Myself with the goal of getting RIPPED FOR SUMMER. If this be the case I will be dramatically changing my training style...but not until the bridge to Epi-V
    I would be glad to help you set something up for when bridge into Epi-v! if you allow me!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

I would be glad to help you set something up for when bridge into Epi-v! if you allow me!
    I have a few tricks up my sleeve, but I'd be glad to see what you have in mind...muhahahah
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yah don't overthink lifting style to improve chances of getting more cut. The biggest reason that I have to steer away from certain lifting styles when I am that light as I am a tad more fragile. Yah you may want to isolate some areas to alter your look but that is pretty easy to figure out.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Oh I can see I have you SKEERED! Gonna change up your plans just to beat little old me. You can do the Insanity Workout twice a day and train for a marathon, doesn't matter. You are still going down like a $20 whore!

Too Much?
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Oh I can see I have you SKEERED! Gonna change up your plans just to beat little old me. You can do the Insanity Workout twice a day and train for a marathon, doesn't matter. You are still going down like a $20 whore!

Too Much?
    Yeah a bit harsh LOL! I'm sticking to Kleen Machine for the rest of the 550-XD, but I may want to go to something a little more aerobic for the Epi-V. Oh and little would not be an adjective I would use to describe your physique hahaha.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

No by all means change it up I wouldn't blame you at all. My training is getting ready to change too but not because of the competition. I was already trying to cut up and had what I considered a pretty good workout plan in place. Now I will just be more vigilant about following the plan.

Mine will actually not include any heavy weights for a while. Just good volume, minimal rest and light weight. Just because we are going to compete against one another doesn't mean I won't offer up assistance or advice to anyone I am competing against. I want everyone to bring the best they can to this. Speaking of did you ever decide if you will be running 3 or 6 Epi-V a day for the bridge? I need to know if you want me to do that bridge for you. I doubt it would actually be much different if at all then what I sent you when we were discussing it.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

No by all means change it up I wouldn't blame you at all. My training is getting ready to change too but not because of the competition. I was already trying to cut up and had what I considered a pretty good workout plan in place. Now I will just be more vigilant about following the plan.

Mine will actually not include any heavy weights for a while. Just good volume, minimal rest and light weight. Just because we are going to compete against one another doesn't mean I won't offer up assistance or advice to anyone I am competing against. I want everyone to bring the best they can to this. Speaking of did you ever decide if you will be running 3 or 6 Epi-V a day for the bridge? I need to know if you want me to do that bridge for you. I doubt it would actually be much different if at all then what I sent you when we were discussing it.
    I'm going to run the 6 caps. As long as I can avoid drying out. Yeah man I was thinking this was a friendly competition just to keep everybody on top of their goals haha not a cut throat blood and glory deal lol. Just trying to keep things interesting with a good group of brohams. My only concern for the bridge is the transition from 550-XD to Epi-V with out leaving a bunch of capsules behind. I still have about 27 days of 550-XD left. As for the workout I'm considering going back into Hyperfitness...such a badass protocol. I may be able to keep my calories the same too based on the high expenditure attached to the protocol.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

I have a few tricks up my sleeve, but I'd be glad to see what you have in mind...muhahahah
    I love tricks haa, I'll shoot you a pm sometime today and give ou an idea and then we could work from there! Time to get sexy! Woot
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

Too Much?
    Bullshyte he's got oldfuggerphobia!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    I love tricks haa, I'll shoot you a pm sometime today and give ou an idea and then we could work from there! Time to get sexy! Woot
    Old fugger is nothin but tricks
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

BAHAHAHAHA...OLDFUGGERPHOBIA.. . Sounds legit...you sceeered.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome, and we are Brohams but we are Brohams in competition. Think of it like MMA we will kick each others ass then hug.

No really, it should be great fun and motivation just have to get the parameters set.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Day 23

550-XD and 3 Multi-V caps at 0645hrs. Dose two of 550-XD around 1730hrs. 1 cap PCT Black and a scoop of G8 to top off the night. Finally got the trainer to take skin folds...came out to 12.6% BF @ 217.4 lbs...Im really seeing excellent progress in my extremities and also some decent progress in the mid section. Still carrying a good amount of skin chub (for jeff lol), but things are shaping up.

Training

Workout 2 Reps Weight Reps Weight Reps Weight Reps Weight
    Chins 8 20lbs 8 20lbs 6 15lbs 4 10lbs
    Decline Bench 8 205lbs 8 205lbs 8 185lbs 7 135lbs
    DB Upright Row 8 55lbs 8 55lbs 8 45lbs 8 35lbs
    T-Cups 8 10lbs 8 10lbs 8 albs 8 R/P 2.5lbs
    Squat 8 135lbs 8 135lbs 8 115lbs 8 95lbs
    Kettle Bell Swing 8 30lbs 8 30lbs 8 25lbs 8 20lbs

Swapped out Stiff Leg Deads for some Kettle Bell Swings got a good stretch, but we don't have very big bells. Also Lowered the weight on Squats considerably (rehab weight) Did 5/0/5 tempo on Squats following the normal protocol, really focused on squeezing the cheeks to move the weight. Arms are on fire as predicted...feels fandamntastic too.

Nutrition

3,099 calories
    Fat: 70.8g (25%)
    Carbohydrate: 261.2g (34%)
    Protein: 313.7g (41%)
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

LOL at the skin chub. Nice 12.6% and 217.4 those are nice composition numbers. So you have 190 lbs LBM, that is a lot of lean mass Sir!
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

LOL at the skin chub. Nice 12.6% and 217.4 those are nice composition numbers. So you have 190 lbs LBM, that is a lot of lean mass Sir!
    Yes Sir that is correct 190 lbs of LBM! Now I just need do uncover them!
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Lol carrying skin chub... Love it.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen

Yes Sir that is correct 190 lbs of LBM! Now I just need do uncover them!
    That is impressive. Unleash the beast
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Ok guys time for some analysis here and this is astounding so hold on to your balls...

He started at 215 19.6 pecent body fat which is 173 lbs lean mass

He is at 217.4 at 12.6 body fat with a lean mass of 190...

So up 2.4 lbs that's cool nothing to be alarmed about...

Down 7% body fat!! are you fuggin kidding me .. wow!!

Here is the real kicker .. that's a fuggin increase of 17 lbs lean mass!!! now you can be fuggin amazed!!!

Anybody going to buy this shyte lol
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Ok guys time for some analysis here and this is astounding so hold on to your balls...

He started at 215 19.6 pecent body fat which is 173 lbs lean mass

He is at 217.4 at 12.6 body fat with a lean mass of 190...

So up 2.4 lbs that's cool nothing to be alarmed about...

Down 7% body fat!! are you fuggin kidding me .. wow!!

Here is the real kicker .. that's a fuggin increase of 17 lbs lean mass!!! now you can be fuggin amazed!!!

Anybody going to buy this shyte lol
    Oh and he's only 24 fuggin days in, just over half way!!!
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Oh and he's only 24 fuggin days in, just over half way!!!
    Pictures on Monday DW truth will be told!!
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Finaflex has amazing products, wake up AM I knew they were underrated as soon as I read Al's transformation log, then I tried EPI-V and I have been raving about it for almost a year now and now this, ignite 2, G8.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Finaflex has amazing products, wake up AM I knew they were underrated as soon as I read Al's transformation log, then I tried EPI-V and I have been raving about it for almost a year now and now this, ignite 2, G8.
    Hey...give the guy a little credit here huh?!! I've been working my A$$ off here HAHAHA!! No you are 100% correct Doug Finflex has the best supplement line up I have ever had the pleasure of using. I haven't used many other PHs, but with results like these...why would I?! I can't wait for this months paycheck to come in...I want Ignite 2 so damn bad I can taste it...and it's good LOL!

^^I wasn't payed to say this guys...I promise HAHA^^
  40. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

As I said in Other thread....winning
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Green's sweet dreams with FINAFLEX G8!
    By TurningGreen in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 01-20-2012, 09:36 AM
  2. Green pulls out all the stops with FINAFLEX EPI-V (sponsored)
    By TurningGreen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 398
    Last Post: 01-03-2012, 07:55 AM
  3. RTR's Finaflex sponsored 1-Andro log
    By RTR in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 08:21 AM
  4. Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored) trial
    By ScottyDoc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 11:33 AM
  5. Ticco's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log (sponsored)
    By ticco in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 07:42 AM