FINAFLEX 550-XD THE RESURRECTION OF TURNING GREEN (Sponsored LOG)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just viewed everything on these post. Quick question. This is my first run of Finaflex 550xd black i ran 1 bottle of the original 550xd and got AMAZING results!! With the black I purchased 2 bottles. In your opinion should I run it like you with 4 a day over 30days or should I run it 3 a day for 40days or bottle directed. Im looking to get the best results as possible.
First off, did you PCT properly and take at least 60days off from your last cycle? If so, I would recommend 3-4 caps/day for as close to 6wks as possible, I mean 40 days is pretty much 6wks, so same difference. Also, if you were looking to gain more size, maybe take 2 caps of 1-ANDRO + 2 caps of 550-XD per day for 30-60 days or if you are looking to shred down and drop some fat in the process try stacking 2 caps EPI-V + 2 caps 550-XD per day for 30-60 days. There are always more than one way to skin a cat and I find I get the best results personally when I stack more than one product, even if it means taking less of each, but more overall if that makes sense?

Anyway... food for thought my friend, feel free to pick my brain anytime you like!

Slipknotbro66

Awards
Yea I did the pct properly its been about a year since i ran anything besides a simple pre workout and protein shakes. Im looking to put on mass and weight. Would it be better to just do the 550xd black 2am 2pm and just take a pre-workout, protein shake, and maybe through in some creatine for some weight and mass gains. Ima be running a 4 week workout plan which is an insane one so i will be looking forward to see how the gains come out. Ill be doing everyday. and my off days ill throw in some cardio. which my off days will be tues, thurs, sat.

Supps I planned on taking. Just getting opinions before i start
the 550xd black 2am/2pm
Optimen when i wake
gold standards 100% whey when i wake
100% pure creatine monohydrate
5gr in the morning
5gr pre-workout
5gr post-workout
5gr before bed
Pre ima try something new i never tried called Magnum opus
Xtend during workouts
and before bed ima take 100% Casein

What do you think.

I also heard taking Fish oil before taking finaflex would get more gains because the fat consumption=better absorption?

What do you think about that?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yea I did the pct properly its been about a year since i ran anything besides a simple pre workout and protein shakes. Im looking to put on mass and weight. Would it be better to just do the 550xd black 2am 2pm and just take a pre-workout, protein shake, and maybe through in some creatine for some weight and mass gains. Ima be running a 4 week workout plan which is an insane one so i will be looking forward to see how the gains come out. Ill be doing everyday. and my off days ill throw in some cardio. which my off days will be tues, thurs, sat.

Supps I planned on taking. Just getting opinions before i start
the 550xd black 2am/2pm
Optimen when i wake
gold standards 100% whey when i wake
100% pure creatine monohydrate
5gr in the morning
5gr pre-workout
5gr post-workout
5gr before bed
Pre ima try something new i never tried called Magnum opus
Xtend during workouts
and before bed ima take 100% Casein

What do you think.
Looks awesome, I love to see when people actually plan it out like that, helps you adhere to your program if you have a solid plan, so looks great. Although, if you are looking to add mass, I honestly would add and stack the 1-ANDRO with your 550-XD, you will definitely put on more mass and strength and ultimately be way happier with your gains that way, just my opinion Bro, either way you will do great, just stick to your plan at all costs, life is always there, so don't let it get in your way, dedication & consistency!!!

Slipknotbro66

Awards
Ok thanks for the tip I just ordered 2 bottles of 1-Andro. Now beings ima be stacking the 2 should i take both at same time? or different times. Also for the Pct you think ill need to take 1 before bed or just save till after cycle

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok thanks for the tip I just ordered 2 bottles of 1-Andro. Now beings ima be stacking the 2 should i take both at same time? or different times. Also for the Pct you think ill need to take 1 before bed or just save till after cycle
I suggest stacking them and taking them together, if you do take them together then yes, I would take 1 cap of PCT Black intra-cycle and then at the very end of your cycle up it to 2 caps/night for 30 consecutive nights! Now if you were to only take the 550-XD it has enough intra-cycle support in it to protect you from it alone, but not enough to totally protect you from both the 550-XD and the 1-ANDRO together!

Slipknotbro66

Awards
ok sounds good. do you think instead of the pct intra-cycle just take a liver guardian and that should work or no the liver guardian i have is calle Liver Kick by Fight Labs. I had an extra bottle when i ran a test500 stack with another one of there products. Wont do again because to much money just to get rock hard also i have a pct from Fight Labs called Estro-Test. should i take that 1 a night for intra and then the pct black after cycle? could you look into that and tell me what you think. I have an extra bottle just laying here so if i can use it and itll help ill use it to get it out the way

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 45
Anabolics 3
Supplements 1
PolishHamm3r77 Supplement Logs 163
Post Cycle Therapy 8