550 xd finaflex

Badmofo187

Awards
Hey anyone help me out here just started lifting again I'm 28, just bought 550 xd and pure test and pct revolution (black) when do I take this stuff ????

I took 2 pills 550 xd 30 mins prior to workout and took it with pre workout called Hyde , and during my work out took BCAA from cellucor, and then finished with a shake, when do I take pure test and pct revolution during the on cycle with 550 xd??? Or finish 550 xd first in a month and then start pct??? Please can someone help on the timings to take this stuff thanks a lot guys, yeah I'm a newbie but I wanna get toned and look good, thanks guys

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
The pure test and rev black are taken for PCT. Pure test before bed and rev black 3 ed if I remember correct. I'm sure someone from finaflex will chime in.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like you jumped the gun brother...make sure you do your research before starting ANYTHING. Pro hormones especially since they can come with some nasty side effects. Luckily for you 550XD is a very mild compound that isn't liver toxic.

On the other items.

REV pcet and Pure Test are to be taken after you finish off the 550XD.

Two REV PCT before bed on an empty stomach.

Three Pure Test twice a day split right hours apart.

How many bottles of 550XD did you get?

Badmofo187

Awards
Hey guys thanks for helping me out, I got one bottle of 550 xd,,,when's a good time to take 550xd? And your saying take 550xd for the whole month and then after 550xd is completely finished like a month later then start taking pct black and pure test, I just took pct black 2 capsules last night before bed.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
he is saying to take the 550 until its gone. then the day after you run out of 550 you start taking the other products as recommended on the label.

Badmofo187

Awards
thanks a bunch guys, I have another question what's "serm"? And what's a healthy diet, I run a hand slaughtered meat company, chicken, beef, veal, goat, lamb, hotdogs, beef patties, the full line of meat, I don't eat pork, and don't have turkey bacon till November, what's something I can make quick and easy for breakfast lunch and dinner... Thanks for all the help guys

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks a bunch guys, I have another question what's "serm"? And what's a healthy diet, I run a hand slaughtered meat company, chicken, beef, veal, goat, lamb, hotdogs, beef patties, the full line of meat, I don't eat pork, and don't have turkey bacon till November, what's something I can make quick and easy for breakfast lunch and dinner... Thanks for all the help guys
For your own good, if you are asking these questions and want to run a steroid, you really need to do some more research on your own.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea man. Read this page and make sure you understand what prohormones are and then get your set up and then start. haha. Make sure you know what the product are and do before you put them in your body is my advice.
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/prohormone-info

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 45
Anabolics 3
Supplements 1
PolishHamm3r77 Supplement Logs 163
Supplements 90