FINAFLEX 550-XD THE RESURRECTION OF TURNING GREEN (Sponsored LOG)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I weighed again this a.m. just to see how much water I was holding yesterday due to the family weekend. I am currently at at 211lbs also I checked my BF% at the gym today on their electronic meter (not sure of accuracy) but its saying 16.9% I wanted the trainer to check with calipers but he was in a meeting so Ill try again on Monday when its time for updates.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice workout Green!

Probably the most awesome supplement I've ever used man. Epi-V is amazing. You will be SHREDDED! I hope to get a couple bottles and bridge in...if I'm not shut down that is. With your work ethic and knowledge you will with out a doubt be ripped out of your mind!! Can't wait to follow that one bro, make sure I get a link if you're logging.
I am just kind of piggybacking it on the Fat Free log right now. Not logging it by itself but once the FatFree is over I will probably continue to log the results there considering it wont be long enough after to justify another log. I unfortunately no longer have the time to run a bunch of logs. I will be giving it a full review when done though.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
16.9 know that would be nuggin futs....

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Nice workout Green!

I am just kind of piggybacking it on the Fat Free log right now. Not logging it by itself but once the FatFree is over I will probably continue to log the results there considering it wont be long enough after to justify another log. I unfortunately no longer have the time to run a bunch of logs. I will be giving it a full review when done though.
Thanks Kleen, I'm sure it looks familiar lol it is a great protocol though. I'll continue watching the fat free LOG. Good things are coming for you bro, can't wait!

16.9 know that would be nuggin futs....
Well have to see I'm really not sure on the accuracy of that hand held tester. Also I dont have the baseline for that machine at the beginning of week 1. I'll keep checking with it every week and also have the caliper test by the trainer to see how everything lines up.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed..

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good, I love the feel when everything is beginning to kick in and stuff just works. So I was wondering do you have any old aches and pains you are dealing with? I know you had a lay off so you may be all healed up. Just curious since that is a precursor to nandrolone if you are noticing any benefit to the joints?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Sounds good, I love the feel when everything is beginning to kick in and stuff just works. So I was wondering do you have any old aches and pains you are dealing with? I know you had a lay off so you may be all healed up. Just curious since that is a precursor to nandrolone if you are noticing any benefit to the joints?
I'm pretty healed up right now. My shoulder tends to bother me on barbell bench variations but nothing to serious to speak of yet. I had some minor pain in the shoulder last week doing incline smith press but seemed to be fine the next day. I'll kept the LOG updated on this though.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
About to go H.A.M. on this homemade salsa. Layering a bowl with a pound of chicken breast covered by a layer of refried beans topped with this sexy a$$ salsa!!

image-2755997290.jpg

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that looks so bad, i havent had refried bean s in forever, gotta go get me some now.....any brands ud recommend?

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that looks so bad, i havent had refried bean s in forever, gotta go get me some now.....any brands ud recommend?

Your nearest Chipotle's? UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha nothing like some home made salsa!! Good for the colon too lol. Yeah bro my family flew down from Guam, and wanted me to come over after work. 300 ribs on the grill, red rice, crab salad, shrimo with coconut, chicken, steamed squash. OMG I think I just increased my bf by 100%

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
H.A.M. = hog ass mad?? :)
I was thinking Hard as a mother f*cker...but I like that too!

Honestly bro I just buy Food Lion brand and shovel them suckers down...they don't taste bad at all for the grocery store version and the macros are descent on them.

haha nothing like some home made salsa!! Good for the colon too lol. Yeah bro my family flew down from Guam, and wanted me to come over after work. 300 ribs on the grill, red rice, crab salad, shrimo with coconut, chicken, steamed squash. OMG I think I just increased my bf by 100%
You stop all that food talk!! Its always good to see family bro hope everything is well!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Day 9

550-XD and 3 Multi-V caps at 0745hrs. I did some cardio and abs today and took dose two of 550-XD around 1800hrs. I will be taking one cap of PCT Black before bed. Ran a mile on the tread mill at mixed speed then worked the heavy bag and jump rope for 10 minutes doing 1 minute intervals.

Training

DB Side Bends 3x15 @ 40lbs (I may have tweaked something in my right oblique yesterday at least Im hoping thats all I did)

Stability Ball Crunches 3x20

Serratus Dips 3x15

Felt pretty good today besides the aggression. I am like a ticking time bomb the smallest dumb sh!t is setting me off, and its worse when fasted. The effects of 550-XD are starting to shine as there are noticeable changes occurring in my physique. I weighed again today at 211lbs and checked body fat on an electronic meter at the gym today. According to the meter Im at 16.9% BF I wanted to have the trainer check with calipers, but he was in a meeting. Ill check using both methods on monday. Overall I feel good nothing negative unless you want to count the alpha male...but I like it hahaha!

Nutrition:

2,057 calories
Fat: 50.3g (22%)
Carbohydrate: 110.1g (21%)
Protein: 288.9g (56%)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GREEN... Hey bro, just remember what matters most... How you look in the Mirror, the mirror does not lie! Body weight / Body fat, those numbers can be skewed, skin too loose/tight, holding more/less water, dehydrated, depleted, difference from morning to night, etc. etc. Again, nothing matters as much as the mirror. Also on that same note, if you look in the mirror and like what you see, then 99/100 times others will think you look Fugging Fantastic, because we are always our own worst critics. My only point is, definitely weight yourself and use BF measurements, etc. but do not put all your eggs in those measurement baskets!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good advice Al! I bet the temper will be fine after another couple days when you get used to the higher levels of androgens. I really recommend against the smith machine inclines unless you are very careful to make sure the bar can come down to mid chest not anywhere near the clavicle. Many people recommend bringing to the top of the sternum or the collarbone to "target the upper pecs" However, that sets your elbows back to far and causes your shoulder joint to be impinged during the movement. Bottome line is you don't need an incline at all to hit the upper pecs. It has been proven through EGM testing that a Decline Bench actually works the upper pec as much as an incline bench does, and works more of the lower pec too... Also don't go above a 30 degree incline, anything more is basically a shoulder exercise that also hits the chest.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
GREEN... Hey bro, just remember what matters most... How you look in the Mirror, the mirror does not lie! Body weight / Body fat, those numbers can be skewed, skin too loose/tight, holding more/less water, dehydrated, depleted, difference from morning to night, etc. etc. Again, nothing matters as much as the mirror. Also on that same note, if you look in the mirror and like what you see, then 99/100 times others will think you look Fugging Fantastic, because we are always our own worst critics. My only point is, definitely weight yourself and use BF measurements, etc. but do not put all your eggs in those measurement baskets!
The mirror can be deceptive depending on the lighting.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice burn day bro.
You are killing it.
How's the joints feeling? I heard thus compound supposed to help joint pain etc. notice any improvements in joint related pains?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I agree Doc when I look good in the mirror I feel good! I really keep those numbers to monitor BF% vs LBM% in case I need to make changes to the calories and macros. For sure though I am my worst critic. I asked the attendant at the gym the other day if the trainer was around to measure my fat and she say what fat? I just laugh.

Good advice Al! I bet the temper will be fine after another couple days when you get used to the higher levels of androgens. I really recommend against the smith machine inclines unless you are very careful to make sure the bar can come down to mid chest not anywhere near the clavicle. Many people recommend bringing to the top of the sternum or the collarbone to "target the upper pecs" However, that sets your elbows back to far and causes your shoulder joint to be impinged during the movement. Bottome line is you don't need an incline at all to hit the upper pecs. It has been proven through EGM testing that a Decline Bench actually works the upper pec as much as an incline bench does, and works more of the lower pec too... Also don't go above a 30 degree incline, anything more is basically a shoulder exercise that also hits the chest.
Thanks for the insight Kleen. I actually feel like I isolate my chest better on the smith than on the incline bench. I feel as if I can really concentrate on pushing with my chest when using the smith as on a regular bench I feel like I am trying to stabilize with other muscles. I do like the addition of the decline though as I never used to use this lift in the past, and now using the Iron Warrior it is incorporated.

The mirror can be deceptive depending on the lighting.
Truth!

Nice burn day bro.
You are killing it.
How's the joints feeling? I heard thus compound supposed to help joint pain etc. notice any improvements in joint related pains?
Thanks bro, I feel like my cals and macros have really been on point so far. Joints feel good no real aches or pains Just the sensation of breaking down and rebuilding.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well said my friend!! I use to hate the scale til I became to love the mirror! Green keep killing it like you always do!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Day 10

550-XD and 3 Multi-V caps at 0645hrs. Dose two of 550-XD around 1700hrs. Aggression wasn't too bad today although I feel like I can sense when I am about to get "upset" and I talk myself down. I am starting to experience some muscle hardening (at least in my arms where I can noticeably feel a difference) I had no problem downing over 3,000 calories and my macros have been pretty good this week. Im definitely noticing more vascularity in my forearms and even starting to show signs of veins in my quads.

Training

Workout 2RepsWeightRepsWeightRepsWeightRepsWeight
Chins815lbs815lbs810lbs65lbs
Decline Bench8195lbs8195lbs8175lbs8145lbs
DB Upright Row850lbs850lbs840lbs630lbs
T-Cups810lbs810lbs75lbs62.5lbs
Squat8255lbs8255lbs8235lbs8225lbs
Stiff Leg Deads8185lbs8185lbs8165lbs8115lbs

Great Lift today, very intense and focused. I am aiming to get 8 reps on all sets, and if I succeed then I increase the weight, if not I keep the weight the same until I reach 8. Again set 1 and 2 are working sets then the next two are drop sets directly following set 2 with no rest between. All drop sets are until failure or in my case using a weight where I will fail between 6-8 reps.

Nutrition

3,164 calories
Fat: 99.7g (28%)
Carbohydrate: 227.9g (29%)
Protein: 339.5g (43%)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man nice power on the declines. I so need to do those. Come to think of it I've never seen db decline benches done or logged. Just might try it out lol.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Big thanks to brother Al and the guys and gals at Finaflex for sending out this beautiful tub of G8! Green will sleep well tonight baby!!! Thanks again for all the support and love! I'll of course have updates of G8 dreams and inspired artwork!

image-4079536606.jpg

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if it you do some of the things you did the last time you used it we are in for a treat.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh crap now he's gonna have dem wierd crazy dreams again lol. Sweet dreams are made of me!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
G8 is a staple for me but I use it only 3 times a week so I don't get too accustomed to the effects...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahh, adding the G8 to mix. Should be great! I remember your first G8 log lol. good stuff!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff, just be careful on the smith incline bench, making sure to have the seat in the right spot so you don't cause issues for the shoulders and you will be golden.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I’m currently running a similar stack:
Morning:
1 – Diesel Test Pro
1-550 XD
1 – 1-Andro

Mid-Afternoon:
1 – Diesel Test Pro
1-550 XD
1 – 1-Andro

Before Bed:
1 – PCT Black
1 – Melatonin
3- Vita Test
1 – 1-Andro

I’m on my third week. Thus far I’ve noticed better sleep, better recovery, more energy, much stronger erection strength, stronger libido and a slight increase in strength. I’ve been eating above average calories and appear to be leaning while gaining a modest amount of weight. I can’t say that I’ve noticed any symptoms of“shut-down” thus far. I’ve also added creatine in the form of power chews to this stack however I have always been a creatine non-responder in the past. It’s still early and time will tell but thus far I’m actually very impressed with this stack.

mattbaseball

Awards
Just curious on this....but why are your loads going down in weight on your 3rd and 4th set?

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I also purchased Power Chews Pre-Workout. All of the Power Chews line is just a powder agglomerated into a chewable tablet. I like the concept of being able to take my preworkout power without water. Water tends to bloat just before a workout. Thus far I have found that they taste pretty good except I don't like the green ones very well, but they are very underdosed. The instructions say to take 4 tabs preworkout. I find I have to take at least 6 to feel anything. I only need one scoop of Wyked to get the same feeling.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i really need to ge tme some more g8 ur gonna love it!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I've heard that it tastes horrible. If it tastes bad I won't use it. Wyked taste great and also works great as well.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I recently got a new doctor, my old one retired. My old doctor used to chastise me for lifting and jogging. He said both were detrimental to the joints and caused other health related issues. My new doctor is a weight lifter and has a completely different perspective. His boys are power lifters and have set a number of state records. He is also much younger than my old doctor. He says that mild anabolics are not detrimental as long as they are managed properly and that even though some may have mild side effects, if they motivate you to get off the couch and exercise the benefits outweigh costs. I really like this guy.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recently got a new doctor, my old one retired. My old doctor used to chastise me for lifting and jogging. He said both were detrimental to the joints and caused other health related issues. My new doctor is a weight lifter and has a completely different perspective. His boys are power lifters and have set a number of state records. He is also much younger than my old doctor. He says that mild anabolics are not detrimental as long as they are managed properly and that even though some may have mild side effects, if they motivate you to get off the couch and exercise the benefits outweigh costs. I really like this guy.
Me too :) it makes sense to me though...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard that it tastes horrible. If it tastes bad I won't use it. Wyked taste great and also works great as well.
I don't get that, I mean it doesn't taste great but I find it quite tollerable.. not a strong taste at all really....

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It tastes much better when you mix 1 scoop in like 3-4 oz of water, the lemon - lime flavor overpowers the aftertaste of one of the ingredients, but when made with more water as it says the aftertaste overpowered the flavor if that makes sense.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I've read several posts where people really dislike the taste. I think Rosie's was the last. I really like the effect of Wyked and it tastes good as well. It's the best pre-work product I've found to date all things considered. I love the effect of JP8 but can't stand the taste. Chuck has tried to improve it but it's still pretty bad. Omega is great for a non-stim but it has an after taste as well. Some people don't mind it.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He wouldn't happen to be in AZ would he? I could use a Doc like that.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
G8 is a staple for me but I use it only 3 times a week so I don't get too accustomed to the effects...
I started resisting the compound last tub I used. This time Im planning on slowly increasing the dose from 1/2 to 3/4 to full scoop.

Ahh, adding the G8 to mix. Should be great! I remember your first G8 log lol. good stuff!
Yeah that was a fun LOG! Looking forward to it again.

Good stuff, just be careful on the smith incline bench, making sure to have the seat in the right spot so you don't cause issues for the shoulders and you will be golden.
Thanks again for the insight bro, I like the 30 degree angle advice. I will try that next time inclines come around.

I’m currently running a similar stack:
Morning:
1 – Diesel Test Pro
1-550 XD
1 – 1-Andro

Mid-Afternoon:
1 – Diesel Test Pro
1-550 XD
1 – 1-Andro

Before Bed:
1 – PCT Black
1 – Melatonin
3- Vita Test
1 – 1-Andro

I’m on my third week. Thus far I’ve noticed better sleep, better recovery, more energy, much stronger erection strength, stronger libido and a slight increase in strength. I’ve been eating above average calories and appear to be leaning while gaining a modest amount of weight. I can’t say that I’ve noticed any symptoms of“shut-down” thus far. I’ve also added creatine in the form of power chews to this stack however I have always been a creatine non-responder in the past. It’s still early and time will tell but thus far I’m actually very impressed with this stack.
Awesome bro, sounds like everything is working perfectly for you. I have a tough time with creatine as well, usually I have to go with CEE if I want some results.

Just curious on this....but why are your loads going down in weight on your 3rd and 4th set?
Set1: Working Set
Set2: Working Set
Set3: Drop Set Until Failure aiming for 6-8 reps (no rest between set 2 and 3)
Set4: Drop Set Until Failure aiming for 6-8 reps (no rest between set 3 and 4)
I also do a light warm up set resting 60 seconds between the warm up set, set 1 and set 2.

G8 and Wyked are two completely different products. G8 is a mood elevator/recovery/sleep enhancer made by Finaflex. Wyked is a pre-workout made by Taurus Nutrition and trust me when it comes to Wyked Im all about it...I actually have a review over in the Taurus sub-forum from when I was a representative for them.

It tastes much better when you mix 1 scoop in like 3-4 oz of water, the lemon - lime flavor overpowers the aftertaste of one of the ingredients, but when made with more water as it says the aftertaste overpowered the flavor if that makes sense.
Agreed Kleen, I take G8 like a shot. one gulp down the hatch...who has time for flavor anyway!!

I've read several posts where people really dislike the taste. I think Rosie's was the last. I really like the effect of Wyked and it tastes good as well. It's the best pre-work product I've found to date all things considered. I love the effect of JP8 but can't stand the taste. Chuck has tried to improve it but it's still pretty bad. Omega is great for a non-stim but it has an after taste as well. Some people don't mind it.
Not trying to stir the pot, but if you are worried about what your supplements taste like over the assistance they provide then...maybe you should stay away from that particular compound. Again I wouldn't take G8 pre-workout...unless your workout is sleeping!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mean don't get me wrong, all are very good tools to help evaluate yourself, my point is don't get so hell-bent on a number whether it is a number on the scale or a number on the BF calipers, when the mirror says something different. My motto was always to try and get all three tools (scale, calipers, & mirror) to agree with one another or a happy medium between the three if that makes sense!!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Day 11

550-XD at 0700hrs and 1700hrs. I seem to be really coming along here especially for only being eleven days into the cycle. I am much more vascular, abs are starting to show again, energy levels are sky rocketing and muscle hardness is on the up. The aggression is not as bad anymore as I am beginning to become accustom to the higher androgen level. Today was a burn day and training involved some treadmill and elliptical work as well as some full body circuits.

Training

Treadmill
: 10 minutes @ 5mph

Troy Bar Ax Chop: 3x8 (each side)

T Push-up, to Twist Push-up, to Shoot Push-up: 3x5 (one of each variation is one rep)

Jumprope: 30 seconds x3

Ran as a continuous circuit

Elliptical
:20 minute interval training

Nutrition

Calories: 2,338
Fat: 107.3 (41%)
Carbohydrate: 113.2 (19%)
Protein: 237.4 (40%)

My parents are in town and we spent a lot of the day working around the house fixing and installing new necessities. I lost track of time and didn't get the protein I would have liked and in turn gave me a higher ratio of fats today. Not a bad day for nutrition, but I don't like my fats being that high even on a burn day.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 11

550-XD at 0700hrs and 1700hrs. I seem to be really coming along here especially for only being eleven days into the cycle. I am much more vascular, abs are starting to show again, energy levels are sky rocketing and muscle hardness is on the up. The aggression is not as bad anymore as I am beginning to become accustom to the higher androgen level. Today was a burn day and training involved some treadmill and elliptical work as well as some full body circuits.

Training

Treadmill: 10 minutes @ 5mph

Troy Bar Ax Chop: 3x8 (each side)

T Push-up, to Twist Push-up, to Shoot Push-up: 3x5 (one of each variation is one rep)

Jumprope: 30 seconds x3

Ran as a continuous circuit

Elliptical:20 minute interval training

Nutrition

Calories: 2,338
Fat: 107.3 (41%)
Carbohydrate: 113.2 (19%)
Protein: 237.4 (40%)

My parents are in town and we spent a lot of the day working around the house fixing and installing new necessities. I lost track of time and didn't get the protein I would have liked and in turn gave me a higher ratio of fats today. Not a bad day for nutrition, but I don't like my fats being that high even on a burn day.
Good work in keeping the diet on point though.
Nice burn day workout. :)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Thanks Matt, I feel that I'm doing well maybe the best I've done yet with managing my macros. It's a bit more difficult when family comes in, but after this week it should be smooth sailing.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Matt, I feel that I'm doing well maybe the best I've done yet with managing my macros. It's a bit more difficult when family comes in, but after this week it should be smooth sailing.
Yah holiday eating made me bite the bullet and start monitoring things again. I have lost all my holiday weight, it was almost all water but lost a week on my plan, not a big deal I was planning slow and I am still shedding some water from last weekend.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Yah holiday eating made me bite the bullet and start monitoring things again. I have lost all my holiday weight, it was almost all water but lost a week on my plan, not a big deal I was planning slow and I am still shedding some water from last weekend.
Damn holidays lol. It is tough especially when family is around and you follow an unconventional nutrition protocol.

On a more positive note...I looked in the mirror this A.M. and I looked pretty damn BIG hahaha! Like mean and big. I'm really recomping something fierce here and only into bottle one bridging into EPI-V is going to be ridiculous.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn holidays lol. It is tough especially when family is around and you follow an unconventional nutrition protocol.

On a more positive note...I looked in the mirror this A.M. and I looked pretty damn BIG hahaha! Like mean and big. I'm really recomping something fierce here and only into bottle one bridging into EPI-V is going to be ridiculous.
Yah recomp seems to be where it's at with this product... nice to gain size while you're shedding pounds and with Epi-v you will continue to shed dry and harden up...

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
G8 + 550-XD = one Bad A$$ A.M. Workout. I hit cardio this morning at 0630hrs did 4.2 miles outside with 10 minute miles. I could have went quicker. I was expecting to tap out, but I just kept going...I probably could have ran a good half marathon if I wanted! Hit the weights an hour later and again just killed the lifts with focus and intensity. The G8 really intensified my mood this A.M. Which in turn meant elevated ALPHA MALE!! I was a damn beast just all cranked up!! I pissed a few people driving on the way to the gym because I was going 95mph and they wouldn't get the hell out of my way. Some douche pulled up next to me trying to get tough then decided once he saw me that maybe it wasn't a good idea. He just stayed with me for a few seconds and shook his head with out making eye contact muttering some sh!t to himself. I tried to get him to look over but he wouldn't hahaha! Then I just took off pedal to the floor. I'm gonna get in trouble lol!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love the alpha male feeling you speak of! :) puts you in a different realm.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang we are going to have to call you marathon man. Lol... Great job

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 45
Anabolics 3
Supplements 1
PolishHamm3r77 Supplement Logs 163
Post Cycle Therapy 8