FINAFLEX 550-XD THE RESURRECTION OF TURNING GREEN (Sponsored LOG)

Page 6 of 18 First ... 4567811 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Answers

Abs of steel.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Looking great!
    Let's see how far you can take it!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yes the abdominal region is more pronounced and leaner... you don't have any really large fat pockets so you will lean out pretty evenly..
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Thanks Guys. Seeing the progress pics next to eachother definitely helps. I can see a change in the mid section for sure. I will keep proceeding as I have been. I may even be able to expidite the process now that the family has left and I can really focus on nutrition.

I slept like a rock last night no sweats or unbroken sleep. The G8 did its job perfectly as well leaving me with a sense of elevated mood this morning...quite honestly I probably could of slept until noon...damn work ha! I feel a lot lighter today as well...not weighed down by food or extra water which is nice. I enjoy the empty feeling during fasting I even looked a lot leaner as opposed to the pics from last night (I ate a ton right before the shots). I would like to take pictures in the a.m. but theres is no damn way my girl is getting out of bed that early for pictures!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Abdominus Maximus... nice Bro, can definitely see them coming in, will see even more later with some EPI-V!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

See if I can play today!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Thanks Guys. Seeing the progress pics next to eachother definitely helps. I can see a change in the mid section for sure. I will keep proceeding as I have been. I may even be able to expidite the process now that the family has left and I can really focus on nutrition.

I slept like a rock last night no sweats or unbroken sleep. The G8 did its job perfectly as well leaving me with a sense of elevated mood this morning...quite honestly I probably could of slept until noon...damn work ha! I feel a lot lighter today as well...not weighed down by food or extra water which is nice. I enjoy the empty feeling during fasting I even looked a lot leaner as opposed to the pics from last night (I ate a ton right before the shots). I would like to take pictures in the a.m. but theres is no damn way my girl is getting out of bed that early for pictures!!
    any crazy a*s dreams?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

any crazy a*s dreams?
    Honestly I have not had any strange dreams at all. I have just been sleeping like a rock...with the exception of the nights when I'm burning up. I'm noticing that the cleaner my diet is the better my supplements seem to work especially G8. Something about good clean macros and the G8 compound...they just have good synergy, but I guess than can be said for any supplement. Hope to have some crazy dreams though. I'll definitely keep you all informed.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah odly enough I have too and on tdy at that. Found the base gym today and shiz they had a ton of weights lol.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Day 16

550-XD and 3 Multi-V caps at 0645hrs. Dose two of 550-XD around 1700hrs. Finally got some sleep last night! Hitting up the PCT Black and G8 before bed. It is confirmed that Finaflex will be extending my LOG with the addition of at least two and possibly 4 bottles of Epi-V (if available)...Big thanks to Doc!!

Training

Workout 2 Reps Weight Reps Weight Reps Weight Reps Weight
    Chins 8 20lbs 8 20lbs 5 15lbs 4 10lbs
    Decline Bench 8 205lbs 8 205lbs 8 185lbs 7 135lbs
    DB Upright Row 8 50lbs 8 50lbs 8 40lbs 8 30lbs
    T-Cups 8 10lbs 8 10lbs 7 5lbs 6 2.5lbs
    Squat 8 275lbs 8 275lbs 8 225lbs 8 135lbs
    Stiff Leg Deads 8 195lbs 8 195lbs 8 145lbs 8 95lbs

Another great lift today. Turning up the intensity and sweating like a MOFO! I am really struggling to get the weight up on the T-Cups...they are just hell on the shoulders (muscles). I may have to decrease my squat weight and focus a lot more on technique and timing. The weight is not awfully heavy, but Im revisiting some pain in the hip (no fun).

Nutrition

3,056 calories
    Fat: 79.5g (23%)
    Carbohydrate: 249.9g (32%)
    Protein: 343.6g (44%)
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Nice on the db bench declines brother green!! I'm so freaking glad your back. The forums just wasn't the same with out around.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

sweet set up on the log bro, and love the detail! I see why people were excited to see ya back!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Nice on the db bench declines brother green!! I'm so freaking glad your back. The forums just wasn't the same with out around.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    sweet set up on the log bro, and love the detail! I see why people were excited to see ya back!
    Thanks guys. Glad to be back!! Definitely making progress and I'm pumped about bridging into Epi-V this should kick things up a notch for sure!!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Epi-V so rocks ... I am going to do the exact same as you...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Day 17

Not much new going on today. Hunger is back up during fasting hours especially the few before the break. I am considerably sore especially in my abs (awesome) and my shoulders (from the T-Cups). I did not make it to the gym today because we had to hang artwork for our county wide school art show (which is this weekend) and I didn't leave the location until 1815. By the time I left I was fugging starved so I just went home and ate! Hitting the weights tomorrow and looking forward to it! I can say that this week of near perfect calories and macros has made a huge difference in my recomp. I can see a noticeable difference in fat reduction already from last week, and my weight is staying at a steady 215lb. Id say the addition of 550-XD is really starting to shine!

Training

Rest Day

Nutrition

1,977 calories
    Fat: 74.3g (34%)
    Carbohydrate: 90.6g (18%)
    Protein: 233.8g (48%)
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    Day 17

Not much new going on today. Hunger is back up during fasting hours especially the few before the break. I am considerably sore especially in my abs (awesome) and my shoulders (from the T-Cups). I did not make it to the gym today because we had to hang artwork for our county wide school art show (which is this weekend) and I didn't leave the location until 1815. By the time I left I was fugging starved so I just went home and ate! Hitting the weights tomorrow and looking forward to it! I can say that this week of near perfect calories and macros has made a huge difference in my recomp. I can see a noticeable difference in fat reduction already from last week, and my weight is staying at a steady 215lb. Id say the addition of 550-XD is really starting to shine!

Training

Rest Day

Nutrition

1,977 calories
    Fat: 74.3g (34%)
    Carbohydrate: 90.6g (18%)
    Protein: 233.8g (48%)
    Man... I had to stop my current cycle hopefully the current problem goes away, and I can jump on another cycle ASAP.
    Looking like this might be the next go to.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Man... I had to stop my current cycle hopefully the current problem goes away, and I can jump on another cycle ASAP.
    Looking like this might be the next go to.
    Sorry to hear matt! No log this time?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

Sorry to hear matt! No log this time?
    Nah, can't keep up here lol. I've been busy lately. Might post my pct log. Not so sure yet.

Keep killing it TG!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

Nah, can't keep up here lol. I've been busy lately. Might post my pct log. Not so sure yet.

Keep killing it TG!
    Thanks Matt 550-XD is really shining for me. Make sure you link me up bro, I always enjoy following your LOGs.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Answers

I finished my 550 cycle(2 bottles) and am now taking 5 EPI pills a day and will use 3 bottles of it. I gained 3-4 lbs on 550 and got a decent amount stronger. Did not notice a whole lot in terms of body physique changes. I am almost done with week 1 of epi and I feel more changes on it then I did 550. I have lost 3 lbs on EPI and starting to lean up a good bit.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Answers

anybody know why my lower back is super tight/hurting while on EPI...taking 5 pills a day and its right above my butt in the middle
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattbaseball
    anybody know why my lower back is super tight/hurting while on EPI...taking 5 pills a day and its right above my butt in the middle
    Are you talking about Epi-V? or Epistane? Have you been doing Deadlifts?
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattbaseball View Post
    Green... based on our conversations I'm pretty darn sure he is talking about FINAFLEX EPI-V, which is a completely different animal than Epistane!

Matt... The only thing I can really think of is our EPI-V is known for really drying you out, hence why DW is always bragging about it and complaining how he should have used it to peak on, as in came in at his biggest, heaviest, and DRYest, all at the same time. Anyway, along with looking fantastic, drying out can cause joint pains, especially ones where there are already pre-disposed areas of injury or pain, that is really the only thing I can think of, I mean that and as a CHIRO, I can tell you that the L5/Sacrum (exact place/joint/articulation you are describing where your pain is) is one of the most unstable joints in the body because it has the highest weight bearing load. Lets put it this way most humans are 2/3 weight in the upper body and 1/3 weight in the lower body, well that one joint/articulation is holding up 2/3 of your body weight at almost all times of the day, only getting relieve when you are laying down, even then, certain angles still put some pressure/weight bearing on it, just to kind of give you an idea!
    www.finaflex.com
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Green... based on our conversations I'm pretty darn sure he is talking about FINAFLEX EPI-V, which is a completely different animal than Epistane!

Matt... The only thing I can really think of is our EPI-V is known for really drying you out, hence why DW is always bragging about it and complaining how he should have used it to peak on, as in came in at his biggest, heaviest, and DRYest, all at the same time. Anyway, along with looking fantastic, drying out can cause joint pains, especially ones where there are already pre-disposed areas of injury or pain, that is really the only thing I can think of, I mean that and as a CHIRO, I can tell you that the L5/Sacrum (exact place/joint/articulation you are describing where your pain is) is one of the most unstable joints in the body because it has the highest weight bearing load. Lets put it this way most humans are 2/3 weight in the upper body and 1/3 weight in the lower body, well that one joint/articulation is holding up 2/3 of your body weight at almost all times of the day, only getting relieve when you are laying down, even then, certain angles still put some pressure/weight bearing on it, just to kind of give you an idea!
    SO what do you recommend for joints that will help the pain ASAP?
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Answers

Are you talking about Epi-V? or Epistane? Have you been doing Deadlifts?
    EPI-v....I did DB deadlifts 4 sets of 10 with 65's. Real light just to hit them quick. This was Monday so it can't be that.

Drying out makes sense bc I have dropped 3-4 lbs in less then a week and I forgot Epi is a cutter and pulls out water.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

EPI-v....I did DB deadlifts 4 sets of 10 with 65's. Real light just to hit them quick. This was Monday so it can't be that.

Drying out makes sense bc I have dropped 3-4 lbs in less then a week and I forgot Epi is a cutter and pulls out water.
    That would be my guess with Epi-V. I can't say I had any joint problems on cycle though. What support supplements are you taking? Try some omega fatty acids or some super cissus...lube them joints up.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Answers

That would be my guess with Epi-V. I can't say I had any joint problems on cycle though. What support supplements are you taking? Try some omega fatty acids or some super cissus...lube them joints up.
    I am and have been on a high amount of fish oil, D3, multivitamin, and PCT black every night. I have not had any other feelings of drying out besides in this location. Knees are sometimes achy but not bad at all.

I will have to look into super cissus. Interested what Doc recommends. Thanks guys
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

I am and have been on a high amount of fish oil, D3, multivitamin, and PCT black every night. I have not had any other feelings of drying out besides in this location. Knees are sometimes achy but not bad at all.

I will have to look into super cissus. Interested what Doc recommends. Thanks guys
    Seems like you have a good support base. I'm interested to see what Doc says as well!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Agreed... Omega 3-6-9's, MSM, Chondroitin, Glucosamine, & Super Cissus. All incredible for joint aid, assist, and ease!!!

Unfortunately it is the name of the game here... to get one positive effect, you risk getting a negative or having to take multiple preventative measures to prevent the negative all in order to get the positive, that and with everyone being similar, but different, it is a constant experiment to find what works best for you!
    www.finaflex.com
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Answers

Agreed... Omega 3-6-9's, MSM, Chondroitin, Glucosamine, & Super Cissus. All incredible for joint aid, assist, and ease!!!

Unfortunately it is the name of the game here... to get one positive effect, you risk getting a negative or having to take multiple preventative measures to prevent the negative all in order to get the positive, that and with everyone being similar, but different, it is a constant experiment to find what works best for you!
    Thanks. I will buy some MSM/Chondroiton/Glucosamine. I took it while playing ball but have not taken it in 2-3 years. I will get back on it. Also will add super cissus.

Yes this negative is alot less severe and not something I am extremely worried about. More of a nuisance/slight pain then anything.

Thanks Doc
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

I'm just glad I could help you man, never a bother, always a pleasure! I wish they had this kind of stuff around (Internet.. Google.. Forums) when I was in high school and college! I mean the information out there is vast and so easy to access compared to when I was younger, our younger generations are extremely lucky and they don't even realize just how lucky!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    I'm just glad I could help you man, never a bother, always a pleasure! I wish they had this kind of stuff around (Internet.. Google.. Forums) when I was in high school and college! I mean the information out there is vast and so easy to access compared to when I was younger, our younger generations are extremely lucky and they don't even realize just how lucky!!!
    Not only do they not realize how lucky they are, but they are damn ungrateful as well...as the bell rings to bring in a new wave of "wonderful" students to teach...I mean babysit.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Answers

Not only do they not realize how lucky they are, but they are damn ungrateful as well...as the bell rings to bring in a new wave of "wonderful" students to teach...I mean babysit.
    I don't think you are referring to me but maybe you are?

Funny because I am a teacher also. Very true and sad how some students are nowadays
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

I feel your pain and I swear I think all teachers are severely, severely underpaid, to put up with what they do! I mean you have to put up with their behavior, then how it disrupts the class, then get the class back on track and do an already hard enough job of teaching these numbskulls that are not willing to open a book and read it, or study or just understand that you need a base of knowledge in which to add to, kind of like a person who trains upper body but not legs, no base and sooner or later it will crumble or can grow no further/higher! Oh wait, then ya gotta deal with the parents of these kids... "My child is an Angel! Why aren't you teaching my child? Your tests/questions are too hard!" All boiling down to what Kleen and a whole bunch of us others have been screaming about on this forum for a while now... "The Pussification of America"
    www.finaflex.com
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

You're experiencing back pumps, taurine will help combat them if you pick some up.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

I don't think you are referring to me but maybe you are?

Funny because I am a teacher also. Very true and sad how some students are nowadays
    Noooo Matt, I am not referring to you, I honestly do not know you well enough to ever make that kind of judgement, I'm just piping in my own little Beatch Rant about society as a whole really!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Answers

I feel your pain and I swear I think all teachers are severely, severely underpaid, to put up with what they do! I mean you have to put up with their behavior, then how it disrupts the class, then get the class back on track and do an already hard enough job of teaching these numbskulls that are not willing to open a book and read it, or study or just understand that you need a base of knowledge in which to add to, kind of like a person who trains upper body but not legs, no base and sooner or later it will crumble or can grow no further/higher! Oh wait, then ya gotta deal with the parents of these kids... "My child is an Angel! Why aren't you teaching my child? Your tests/questions are too hard!" All boiling down to what Kleen and a whole bunch of us others have been screaming about on this forum for a while now... "The Pussification of America"
    Totally agreed. you nailed it on the head brother!!!
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    You're experiencing back pumps, taurine will help combat them if you pick some up.
    I thought about that as I have heard of that before. Does seem to come on stronger after taking Epi pills.

Doc where do back pumps usually occur?
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    I know what back pumps are and I never experienced any back pumps with EPI-V, but if it is "Back Pumps" as Tiny is suggesting, he is 100% right, Taurine is your friend (5-10g/day) depending on severity!

I decipher the difference between back pumps and LBP (low back pain) as back pumps only happen while in the gym and may last for like an hour or so after, but minus that are not a constant thing. While LBP is constant, oh it may be worse while lifting (aggravated), but will always have at least a slight presence!

Ya know, I'm not 100% sure where Morry (fellow member of the forum) got it from, but when I was experiencing back pumps it just so happened he was too and we split either a kilo or 2 kilo's of pure taurine powder, some bulk place he knew about and it was only like $20-30 a piece, so it is definitely cheap enough to buy and just have on hand, because there are tons of hormones and prohormones out there that will cause back pumps, so it is worth a try to see if it helps!

Good call Tiny!
    www.finaflex.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Green's sweet dreams with FINAFLEX G8!
    By TurningGreen in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 01-20-2012, 09:36 AM
  2. Green pulls out all the stops with FINAFLEX EPI-V (sponsored)
    By TurningGreen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 398
    Last Post: 01-03-2012, 07:55 AM
  3. RTR's Finaflex sponsored 1-Andro log
    By RTR in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 08:21 AM
  4. Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored) trial
    By ScottyDoc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 11:33 AM
  5. Ticco's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log (sponsored)
    By ticco in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 07:42 AM