FINAFLEX 550-XD THE RESURRECTION OF TURNING GREEN (Sponsored LOG)

Page 6 of 24 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. I guess I was miss informed about G8 I thought is another in the long line of pre-work products. I've been using Vita Test for sleep and recovery it works really well.

I would love to try Epi-v but as I understand it converts to DHT. I'm reluctant to mess around with DHT. I can affect you hair line as well as your prostate.

2. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I guess I was miss informed about G8 I thought is another in the long line of pre-work products. I've been using Vita Test for sleep and recovery it works really well.

I would love to try Epi-v but as I understand it converts to DHT. I'm reluctant to mess around with DHT. I can affect you hair line as well as your prostate.
    That's a fact, like I said, I added extra saw palmetto and it greatly improved the situation and I got tremendous results.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

3. Never had an issue with sides from the last Epi-V run. Used PCT Black during the entire run. I was a bit shut down at the end, but bounced right back. I could go on for days on how awesome Epi-V is...but I'll spare you guys lol. Just hands down an amazing supplement. Bridging off this 550-XD cycle will be damn near epic. Single digits NO PROBLEM!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldez5 View Post
    He wouldn't happen to be in AZ would he? I could use a Doc like that.
    NO. Kansas.

5. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Not trying to stir the pot, but if you are worried about what your supplements taste like over the assistance they provide then...maybe you should stay away from that particular compound. Again I wouldn't take G8 pre-workout...unless your workout is sleeping!
    Taste is definitely a personal issue. I like some things that my wife hates and I've also taken supplements that some say taste bad but they are quite tolerable to me. In general, there are some very effective ingredients are difficult to mask. As I stated previously JP8 is one of the best pre-work products on the market but it tastes like dessicated horse urine. In order to improve the taste some of the good stuff would need to be reomoved and then the product wouldn't be as effective. It's a catch 22. I've tried a myriad of additives trying the mask the flavor but I haven't found anything that works thus far.
    •   

6. Here is Dinoiii's response to my question about the role of DHT and the prostate.

"DHT has been wrongfully accused of being the genesis of all things, prostate and hair related, gone wrong.

I am going to simplify things (hopefully not over-simplify)...

Many things are required for upregulation of DHT receptors - perhaps most important in the aformentioned pathologies is the combined product of IGF-1 and Estradiol (E2) at the level of prostatic and hair follicular membranes. Low levels of IGF-1 or E2, low DHT receptor concentration, little effect.

Feed the system DHT (either exogenously or through the amplification pathway), you will get downregulation of said receptors. Come at it from the opposite direction and, like virtually everything else in endocrinology and metabolism, and you get a sort-of negative feedback (the same thing happens with androgens, though the theories have been heatedly contested).

What we do know is that emphasis has since shifted in prostate/follicular therapeutics with greater success with the use of Aromatase Inhibitors (Letrozole) than 5-Alpha Reductase Inhibitors (Fina, Saw Palmetto). Both items will help, however, attacking estrogen is continually more effective or more complete than with blockade of DHT."

D_

7. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Taste is definitely a personal issue. I like some things that my wife hates and I've also taken supplements that some say taste bad but they are quite tolerable to me. In general, there are some very effective ingredients are difficult to mask. As I stated previously JP8 is one of the best pre-work products on the market but it tastes like dessicated horse urine. In order to improve the taste some of the good stuff would need to be reomoved and then the product wouldn't be as effective. It's a catch 22. I've tried a myriad of additives trying the mask the flavor but I haven't found anything that works thus far.
    Yah if you have more than one product that work about the same then taste would be a criteria... performance 1st taste second... you want you're pre-workout to taste tollerable though. I mean if it turns my stomach that could affect my workout. I hate heavy pre-workouts too, need to to be easy on the stomach.

8. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah if you have more than one product that work about the same then taste would be a criteria... performance 1st taste second... you want you're pre-workout to taste tollerable though. I mean if it turns my stomach that could affect my workout. I hate heavy pre-workouts too, need to to be easy on the stomach.

Couldn't agree more DW. No fun burping up your pre-workout while you are trying to really push through a set. The worst culprit for me has been N.O. Explode...Both carbonated and heavy as hell. Ive come close to throwing up as a result of using this pre-workout, and the burps are damn near crazy.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

9. Good workout brother Green! Kick double time for me cause I gots to leave for tdy for 2 weeks. I scouted the area though and gym is around 5 miles from hotel. Packers gota see bouts getting 2 week pass lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Day 11

550-XD at 0700hrs and 1700hrs. I seem to be really coming along here especially for only being eleven days into the cycle. I am much more vascular, abs are starting to show again, energy levels are sky rocketing and muscle hardness is on the up. The aggression is not as bad anymore as I am beginning to become accustom to the higher androgen level. Today was a burn day and training involved some treadmill and elliptical work as well as some full body circuits.

Training

Treadmill
    : 10 minutes @ 5mph

Troy Bar Ax Chop: 3x8 (each side)

T Push-up, to Twist Push-up, to Shoot Push-up: 3x5 (one of each variation is one rep)

Jumprope: 30 seconds x3

Ran as a continuous circuit

Elliptical
    :20 minute interval training

Nutrition

Calories: 2,338
    Fat: 107.3 (41%)
    Carbohydrate: 113.2 (19%)
    Protein: 237.4 (40%)

My parents are in town and we spent a lot of the day working around the house fixing and installing new necessities. I lost track of time and didn't get the protein I would have liked and in turn gave me a higher ratio of fats today. Not a bad day for nutrition, but I don't like my fats being that high even on a burn day.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

10. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Good workout brother Green! Kick double time for me cause I gots to leave for tdy for 2 weeks. I scouted the area though and gym is around 5 miles from hotel. Packers gota see bouts getting 2 week pass lol.
    Im sure they will hook you up with a pass man. Tell em if you dont youll mule kick them with your massive calf muscles lol.

11. Well from hotel pics their fitness area actually has a full set of dumbells!! Hopefully they have a bench as well lol.

12. Day 12

550-XD at 0730 and again at 1900 hrs. Awesome workout today and the addition of G8 to the current protocol is amazing. I really felt the effects of the G8 with the elevated mood. Nutrition sucked today, but hopefully tomorrow will be more scheduled.

Training

Workout 3 Reps Weight Reps Weight Reps Weight Reps Weight
    DB Shoulder Press 8 40lbs 8 40lbs 8 35lbs 8 25lbs
    DB Pull Over 8 55lbs 8 55lbs 8 45lbs 8 35lbs
    Smith Incline Press 8 165lbs 8 165lbs 8 115lbs 8 65lbs
    Reverse Grip Bench 8 110lbs 8 110lbs 8 90lbs 8 70lbs
    Hex Bar RDL 8 185lbs 8 185lbs 8 165lbs 8 115lbs

I hit 4.2 miles this a.m. at 10 minute miles around 0630hrs. Then the weights an hour later. I missed leg extensions becaue I had to be home for a furniture delivery.

Nutrition

Today was not a good day for nutrition. I had a lot going on today with the house then traveling to my brothers 3 hrs away. Didnt really eat until late. Hit this awesome mexican joint and basically just carbed out.

Name:  image-2868980330.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  527.9 KB

13. Haha you getting some good food in for sure!! Making me hungry. I had a subway sandwhick today and that's it.

14. G8 has a big effect on mood for me as well, I took it last night and will take some ignite before my workout to go along with my kick ass mood then off the gym to destroy shyte..

15. I've used G8 the past 3 days. I decided to try a whole scoop because I knew I would sleep late today (woke up at 1000hrs). I don't know If it is because I slept much later or because I had a huge carb load last night or what variable set this off, but I feel so lethargic right now. This happened last time I took G8 and usually it wears off and I left with the best elevated mood achievable. I will report back and let you all know how the day progresses.

Oh and while I'm typing this my family is making fn egg sandwiches on English muffins with bacon and cheese drinking bloody mary's. I hate watching this Sh!t, but I will power through especially because I feel guilty as hell about my nutrition last night.

Name:  image-256473594.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  409.8 KB

16. Stuff looks good in the skillet. Makes me hungry. Lol
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

17. anything with cheese on it looks good lol

18. Day 12

Not much to report on today. Another day with the family. Tomorrow is the beginning of no stops and I can't wait. I know there's no excuse, but it's hard to be perfect when everybody around you has now worries. Progress pics will be up tomorrow. I'll let you guys be the judge on how well I'm coming along.

19. Pics would be great

20. Lets see the Green Machine pics!!!

21. Damn it Green. I just finished dinner and you made me hungry again... Mmm, bacon.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

22. I use Canadian bacon, it is suprisingly lean....

23. Day 13 (yesterday)

Last day with the family. Today begins the start of no roadblocks. I know I have made progress however I may give myself a day or two before posting pics just to rid myself of some of the water I am holding onto. I'm feeling very puffy right now from the less than optimum food choices I had made over the weekend. Oh...I didn't eat the bacon, that was what the family was eating while I was still fasting.

24. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Day 13 (yesterday)

Last day with the family. Today begins the start of no roadblocks. I know I have made progress however I may give myself a day or two before posting pics just to rid myself of some of the water I am holding onto. I'm feeling very puffy right now from the less than optimum food choices I had made over the weekend. Oh...I didn't eat the bacon, that was what the family was eating while I was still fasting.
    Bacon cooking during fasting... the ultimate test

25. My question is why 4 capsules daily? I see on the bottle 1 morning and 1 night. If I do pick up a bottle of it should I do 4 caps vs the bottle directions?

26. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    My question is why 4 capsules daily? I see on the bottle 1 morning and 1 night. If I do pick up a bottle of it should I do 4 caps vs the bottle directions?
    Depends on experience, 4 for experience users is probably better... less for first timers or people who haven't cycled in a while...

27. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Depends on experience, 4 for experience users is probably better... less for first timers or people who haven't cycled in a while...
    Well am still planning a 4th cycle and I remembered about this product As far as PCT Revolution goes 1 pill would be enough. Here my Idea 2 bottle of xd 500 at 4 caps for 4 weeks + 1 bottle of PCT Revolution @ maybe 1-2 caps at night, would this be a good setup?

28. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Well am still planning a 4th cycle and I remembered about this product As far as PCT Revolution goes 1 pill would be enough. Here my Idea 2 bottle of xd 500 at 4 caps for 4 weeks + 1 bottle of PCT Revolution @ maybe 1-2 caps at night, would this be a good setup?
    Should be fine, maybe throw in some Pure Test during PCT

29. Yeah can't go wrong with PCT Black backed by Pure Test

30. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Yeah can't go wrong with PCT Black backed by Pure Test
    Thanks for all the info. Could I run PCT Revolution during cycle @ 1 cap a good idea, then the other 30pills run it @ 1 cap for PCT or save it all for the actual PCT.

Thanks MrMarc.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Green's sweet dreams with FINAFLEX G8!
    By TurningGreen in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 01-20-2012, 10:36 AM
  2. Green pulls out all the stops with FINAFLEX EPI-V (sponsored)
    By TurningGreen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 398
    Last Post: 01-03-2012, 08:55 AM
  3. RTR's Finaflex sponsored 1-Andro log
    By RTR in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 09:21 AM
  4. Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored) trial
    By ScottyDoc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 12:33 PM
  5. Ticco's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log (sponsored)
    By ticco in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 08:42 AM