FINAFLEX 550-XD THE RESURRECTION OF TURNING GREEN (Sponsored LOG)

Page 5 of 18 First ... 3456710 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,956
    Rep Power
    1454589
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    54.48%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Well from hotel pics their fitness area actually has a full set of dumbells!! Hopefully they have a bench as well lol.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP


  2. Senior Member
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Rep Power
    42472
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    68.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Day 12

    550-XD at 0730 and again at 1900 hrs. Awesome workout today and the addition of G8 to the current protocol is amazing. I really felt the effects of the G8 with the elevated mood. Nutrition sucked today, but hopefully tomorrow will be more scheduled.

    Training

    Workout 3 Reps Weight Reps Weight Reps Weight Reps Weight
    DB Shoulder Press 8 40lbs 8 40lbs 8 35lbs 8 25lbs
    DB Pull Over 8 55lbs 8 55lbs 8 45lbs 8 35lbs
    Smith Incline Press 8 165lbs 8 165lbs 8 115lbs 8 65lbs
    Reverse Grip Bench 8 110lbs 8 110lbs 8 90lbs 8 70lbs
    Hex Bar RDL 8 185lbs 8 185lbs 8 165lbs 8 115lbs


    I hit 4.2 miles this a.m. at 10 minute miles around 0630hrs. Then the weights an hour later. I missed leg extensions becaue I had to be home for a furniture delivery.

    Nutrition

    Today was not a good day for nutrition. I had a lot going on today with the house then traveling to my brothers 3 hrs away. Didnt really eat until late. Hit this awesome mexican joint and basically just carbed out.

    Name:  image-2868980330.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  527.9 KB
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  3. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,956
    Rep Power
    1454589
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    54.48%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Haha you getting some good food in for sure!! Making me hungry. I had a subway sandwhick today and that's it.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,551
    Rep Power
    708196
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    G8 has a big effect on mood for me as well, I took it last night and will take some ignite before my workout to go along with my kick ass mood then off the gym to destroy shyte..
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. Senior Member
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Rep Power
    42472
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    68.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I've used G8 the past 3 days. I decided to try a whole scoop because I knew I would sleep late today (woke up at 1000hrs). I don't know If it is because I slept much later or because I had a huge carb load last night or what variable set this off, but I feel so lethargic right now. This happened last time I took G8 and usually it wears off and I left with the best elevated mood achievable. I will report back and let you all know how the day progresses.

    Oh and while I'm typing this my family is making fn egg sandwiches on English muffins with bacon and cheese drinking bloody mary's. I hate watching this Sh!t, but I will power through especially because I feel guilty as hell about my nutrition last night.

    Name:  image-256473594.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  409.8 KB
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  6. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,968
    Rep Power
    319884
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    66.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Stuff looks good in the skillet. Makes me hungry. Lol
  7. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,383
    Rep Power
    1203636
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    85.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    anything with cheese on it looks good lol
  8. Senior Member
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Rep Power
    42472
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    68.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Day 12

    Not much to report on today. Another day with the family. Tomorrow is the beginning of no stops and I can't wait. I know there's no excuse, but it's hard to be perfect when everybody around you has now worries. Progress pics will be up tomorrow. I'll let you guys be the judge on how well I'm coming along.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  9. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,551
    Rep Power
    708196
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Pics would be great
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  10. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,956
    Rep Power
    1454589
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    54.48%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Lets see the Green Machine pics!!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  11. Advanced Member
    Colbicide's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    39673
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    81.87%

    Damn it Green. I just finished dinner and you made me hungry again... Mmm, bacon.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
  12. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,551
    Rep Power
    708196
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    I use Canadian bacon, it is suprisingly lean....
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  13. Senior Member
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Rep Power
    42472
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    68.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Day 13 (yesterday)

    Last day with the family. Today begins the start of no roadblocks. I know I have made progress however I may give myself a day or two before posting pics just to rid myself of some of the water I am holding onto. I'm feeling very puffy right now from the less than optimum food choices I had made over the weekend. Oh...I didn't eat the bacon, that was what the family was eating while I was still fasting.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  14. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,551
    Rep Power
    708196
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Day 13 (yesterday)

    Last day with the family. Today begins the start of no roadblocks. I know I have made progress however I may give myself a day or two before posting pics just to rid myself of some of the water I am holding onto. I'm feeling very puffy right now from the less than optimum food choices I had made over the weekend. Oh...I didn't eat the bacon, that was what the family was eating while I was still fasting.
    Bacon cooking during fasting... the ultimate test
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  15. Senior Member
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75846
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    60.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    My question is why 4 capsules daily? I see on the bottle 1 morning and 1 night. If I do pick up a bottle of it should I do 4 caps vs the bottle directions?
  16. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,551
    Rep Power
    708196
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    My question is why 4 capsules daily? I see on the bottle 1 morning and 1 night. If I do pick up a bottle of it should I do 4 caps vs the bottle directions?
    Depends on experience, 4 for experience users is probably better... less for first timers or people who haven't cycled in a while...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  17. Senior Member
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75846
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    60.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Depends on experience, 4 for experience users is probably better... less for first timers or people who haven't cycled in a while...
    Well am still planning a 4th cycle and I remembered about this product As far as PCT Revolution goes 1 pill would be enough. Here my Idea 2 bottle of xd 500 at 4 caps for 4 weeks + 1 bottle of PCT Revolution @ maybe 1-2 caps at night, would this be a good setup?
  18. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,551
    Rep Power
    708196
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Well am still planning a 4th cycle and I remembered about this product As far as PCT Revolution goes 1 pill would be enough. Here my Idea 2 bottle of xd 500 at 4 caps for 4 weeks + 1 bottle of PCT Revolution @ maybe 1-2 caps at night, would this be a good setup?
    Should be fine, maybe throw in some Pure Test during PCT
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  19. Senior Member
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Rep Power
    42472
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    68.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Yeah can't go wrong with PCT Black backed by Pure Test
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  20. Senior Member
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75846
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    60.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Yeah can't go wrong with PCT Black backed by Pure Test
    Thanks for all the info. Could I run PCT Revolution during cycle @ 1 cap a good idea, then the other 30pills run it @ 1 cap for PCT or save it all for the actual PCT.

    Thanks MrMarc.
  21. Senior Member
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Rep Power
    42472
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    68.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

    Thanks for all the info. Could I run PCT Revolution during cycle @ 1 cap a good idea, then the other 30pills run it @ 1 cap for PCT or save it all for the actual PCT.

    Thanks MrMarc.
    I honestly like to run 1 during and 2 PCT. at 2 550-XD a day it would be a mild cycle so you may be fine with the Pure Test DAA and 1 PCT Black cap. I would have enough PCT Black on hand to up the dose to 2 caps just incase you start to experience any unwanted sides.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  22. Senior Member
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Rep Power
    42472
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    68.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Day 14

    Back on the ball today. 550-XD at 0640hrs and 1700hrs. PCT Black before bed alining with G8. I also used one capsule of PX 500-XT pre-workout. I weighed in at 214lbs today with a decrease in fat from 16.6% to 15.5% based on the electronic meter at the gym. I will be taking progress pics tomorrows I feel I will have dropped the water weight from this weekend.

    Training


    Workout 1 REPS WEIGHT REPS WEIGHT REPS WEIGHT REPS WEIGHT
    Flat DB Bench 8 70lb 8 70lb 8 60lb 8 50lb
    DB Row 8 65lb 8 65lb 8 55lb 8 45lb
    Shoulder Press Mach. 8 95lb 8 95lb 8 75lb 8 55lb
    DB Drag Curl 8 40lb 8 40lb 8 35lb 8 25lb
    Leg Press Mach. 8 410lb 8 415lb 8 375lb 8 315lb
    Lunges 8 45lb 8 45lb 8 30lb 8 25lb



    2 working sets (60 second rest between working sets) followed by 2 drops set until form failure directly following second set (no rest between drop sets). Aiming for 6-8 reps. Great session today. I am definitely getting stronger as I increased 5-10 lbs on all lifts and feel I could have easily done more. I think 550-XD is really starting to work its magic.

    Nutrition

    Carbohydrate: 193.7g (31%)
    Protein: 320g (52%)
    Fat: 47.6g (17%)
    Total: 2,469calories

    Good macros today. I just had trouble eating those last 600 calories or so. I was so full.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  23. Professional Member
    taman6886's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,971
    Rep Power
    1072190
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    15.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Keep Killing it Brohammer!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro
  24. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,956
    Rep Power
    1454589
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    54.48%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Looking more like the Green we all know!!! Keep on killing it bro man! Your bf getting leaner I'm freaking jealous lol. I'll catch up with you soon as my crack rocks come in lol.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  25. Senior Member
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75846
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    60.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I honestly like to run 1 during and 2 PCT. at 2 550-XD a day it would be a mild cycle so you may be fine with the Pure Test DAA and 1 PCT Black cap. I would have enough PCT Black on hand to up the dose to 2 caps just incase you start to experience any unwanted sides.
    Ok thanks am still think about making a purchase and all this info has help a lot! Also very nice log consider me subbed!
  26. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335100
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    I've used G8 the past 3 days. I decided to try a whole scoop because I knew I would sleep late today (woke up at 1000hrs). I don't know If it is because I slept much later or because I had a huge carb load last night or what variable set this off, but I feel so lethargic right now. This happened last time I took G8 and usually it wears off and I left with the best elevated mood achievable. I will report back and let you all know how the day progresses.

    Oh and while I'm typing this my family is making fn egg sandwiches on English muffins with bacon and cheese drinking bloody mary's. I hate watching this Sh!t, but I will power through especially because I feel guilty as hell about my nutrition last night.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=55 778"/>
    My god tha looks amazing. Lol

    Keep killing it!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  27. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335100
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    Day 14

    Back on the ball today. 550-XD at 0640hrs and 1700hrs. PCT Black before bed alining with G8. I also used one capsule of PX 500-XT pre-workout. I weighed in at 214lbs today with a decrease in fat from 16.6% to 15.5% based on the electronic meter at the gym. I will be taking progress pics tomorrows I feel I will have dropped the water weight from this weekend.

    Training

    Workout 1 REPS WEIGHT REPS WEIGHT REPS WEIGHT REPS WEIGHT
    Flat DB Bench 8 70lb 8 70lb 8 60lb 8 50lb
    DB Row 8 65lb 8 65lb 8 55lb 8 45lb
    Shoulder Press Mach. 8 95lb 8 95lb 8 75lb 8 55lb
    DB Drag Curl 8 40lb 8 40lb 8 35lb 8 25lb
    Leg Press Mach. 8 410lb 8 415lb 8 375lb 8 315lb
    Lunges 8 45lb 8 45lb 8 30lb 8 25lb

    2 working sets (60 second rest between working sets) followed by 2 drops set until form failure directly following second set (no rest between drop sets). Aiming for 6-8 reps. Great session today. I am definitely getting stronger as I increased 5-10 lbs on all lifts and feel I could have easily done more. I think 550-XD is really starting to work its magic.

    Nutrition

    Carbohydrate: 47.6g (17%)
    Protein: 320g (52%)
    Fat: 47.6g (31%)
    Total: 2,307 calories

    Good macros today. I just had trouble eating those last 600 calories or so. I was so full.
    Nice work., cant wait for the pics!
    (nohomo)
    RecoverBro ELITE
  28. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,551
    Rep Power
    708196
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Thanks for all the info. Could I run PCT Revolution during cycle @ 1 cap a good idea, then the other 30pills run it @ 1 cap for PCT or save it all for the actual PCT.

    Thanks MrMarc.
    You could for extra support, 550 has some of the same ingredients in it though.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  29. Senior Member
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Rep Power
    42472
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    68.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Observation:

    This may only be unique to me, but 550-XD makes you pay for eating sub-par food choices. When I first began the cycle I experienced an increase in thermogenesis; I literally felt like a radiatior. As the cycle progressed and my nutrition cleaned up the thermogenic qualities dissapated. After this weekend and some of the less than quality food choices I made the thermogenisis is back. I have not slept well the past two nights because I am just constantly on fire! I tossed and turned all night (last night) and when I did fall asleep I was awakened by extreme body heat and sweating. My shirt was soaked straight through at about 0345hrs. I had to get up and peel it off. I used G8 last night to try to get some quality sleep, but the thermogenesis reigned supreme. The good thing is that I am still recomping nicely. I have not changed in weight, but my BF% has dropped at least 3-4% Hope to get some pictures up today.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  30. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,896
    Rep Power
    4659249
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    19.17%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Interesting on the thermogenesis. Mr Marc, If you are only getting two bottles I think you will do much better running 3 caps for 6 weeks then running 4 caps for 4 weeks. Also I would not bother with the PCT Revolution Black while on since 550XD already has the same AI in it. When you increase the dose of XD you automatically increase the dose of the AI. I would just keep the PCT Rev Black for PCT.

    Can't wait to see those pics green.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  31. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110763
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Interesting on the thermogenesis. Mr Marc, If you are only getting two bottles I think you will do much better running 3 caps for 6 weeks then running 4 caps for 4 weeks. Also I would not bother with the PCT Revolution Black while on since 550XD already has the same AI in it. When you increase the dose of XD you automatically increase the dose of the AI. I would just keep the PCT Rev Black for PCT.

    Can't wait to see those pics green.
    Mr Marc... I agree completely with MrKleen here and his advice, could not have said it better myself, I have long been an advocate of taking less for longer than more for shorter period of time, just seems to work best for me personally anyway!

    Green... In for new picts... HOMO-FACE... Bahahahahah! I had to say that since you liked it so much, LoL!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  32. BBB
    Senior Member
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,867
    Rep Power
    321366
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    6.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Observation:

    This may only be unique to me, but 550-XD makes you pay for eating sub-par food choices. When I first began the cycle I experienced an increase in thermogenesis; I literally felt like a radiatior. As the cycle progressed and my nutrition cleaned up the thermogenic qualities dissapated. After this weekend and some of the less than quality food choices I made the thermogenisis is back. I have not slept well the past two nights because I am just constantly on fire! I tossed and turned all night (last night) and when I did fall asleep I was awakened by extreme body heat and sweating. My shirt was soaked straight through at about 0345hrs. I had to get up and peel it off. I used G8 last night to try to get some quality sleep, but the thermogenesis reigned supreme. The good thing is that I am still recomping nicely. I have not changed in weight, but my BF% has dropped at least 3-4% Hope to get some pictures up today.
    Interesting, I'm on week six and I have not noticed any increase in thermogenesis. I have noticed a good deal of leaning for the first three weeks but it has dissapated at this point. At least for me, I think that three weeks on and three weeks off is the best program. In the interim I will use DAA plus a good AI. Sleep has been great but I am taking two tabs of 1-Andro + three tabs of Vita Test + 3g of melatonin before bed. I sleep like a baby.
  33. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110763
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Interesting, I'm on week six and I have not noticed any increase in thermogenesis.
    I know what Green is talking about and it is not all the time, he is talking about when you eat foods high in carbs and fat, that night in bed I just get hot as Fug and sweat like crazy, did the same for me, but only after eating cheat foods!

    Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Sleep has been great but I am taking two tabs of 1-Andro + three tabs of Vita Test + 3g of melatonin before bed. I sleep like a baby.
    Nice... The Mad Scientist's components to a good night's sleep!!! <Evil Laugh>
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  34. Senior Member
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75846
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    60.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Interesting on the thermogenesis. Mr Marc, If you are only getting two bottles I think you will do much better running 3 caps for 6 weeks then running 4 caps for 4 weeks. Also I would not bother with the PCT Revolution Black while on since 550XD already has the same AI in it. When you increase the dose of XD you automatically increase the dose of the AI. I would just keep the PCT Rev Black for PCT.

    Can't wait to see those pics green.
    Ok well I'll get the 3 bottle then when time comes for my final decision. Thank you for more knowledge.!

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Mr Marc... I agree completely with MrKleen here and his advice, could not have said it better myself, I have long been an advocate of taking less for longer than more for shorter period of time, just seems to work best for me personally anyway!

    Green... In for new picts... HOMO-FACE... Bahahahahah! I had to say that since you liked it so much, LoL!
    Advice taking and learned, but I'll get a 3 bottle then if this will be my final decision, Haa am a very Indecisive person when it comes to supplements, soooooo many good options that go through my head. Again Thank you all for the knowledge all advice has been taken!
  35. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,551
    Rep Power
    708196
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Isn't there something about anatbolics and fat that may cause an increase in Thermo ..
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  36. Senior Member
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Rep Power
    42472
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    68.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Day 15

    550-XD and 3 caps Multi-V at 0645hrs and 550-XD at 1645hrs. PCT Black and G8 before bed. today was a burn day did abs and a 3 mile jog outside. I feel a lot better being back on top of my nutrition and free from all temptations. I have remained at approximately the same weight so far and have dropped approximately 3% body fat according to the measuring devices. I took pictures today, but Im not sure I see any noticeable changes in physique.

    Training:

    DB side Bends: 3x15 @ 50lb
    Decline Sit-up: 3x20 @ body weight (max incline)

    Troy Bar Axe Chop: 3x10 @ 15lb (each side)
    DB Moth to Cocoon: 3x15 @ alb

    Reverse Crunch: 3x15 @ body weight
    Low impact Heavy Bag Work: 1 minute rounds

    3 Mile Jog (outside)

    Nutrition:

    Calories: 1,950
    Fat: 60.2g (27%)
    Carbohydrates: 76.6g (16%)
    Protein: 281.1g (57%)

    Name:  front1.jpg
Views: 429
Size:  66.6 KBName:  side1.jpg
Views: 395
Size:  54.0 KBName:  back1.jpg
Views: 392
Size:  65.1 KB
    Starting Pictures

    Name:  front2.jpg
Views: 532
Size:  57.6 KBName:  back2.jpg
Views: 454
Size:  65.4 KBName:  side2.jpg
Views: 409
Size:  54.0 KB
    End of Week 2 Pictures
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  37. Senior Member
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75846
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    60.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Very nice abs are alot more visible! Congrats!
  38. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,956
    Rep Power
    1454589
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    54.48%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Abs def getting leaner and your calves are getting bigger oh ****z I got to jump on some calf raises asap lol Good pics update bro!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  39. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,896
    Rep Power
    4659249
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    19.17%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Looking good green!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  40. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,633
    Rep Power
    9960437
    Level
    104
    Lv. Percent
    78.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Definitely progress made bro!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Green's sweet dreams with FINAFLEX G8!
    By TurningGreen in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 01-20-2012, 10:36 AM
  2. Green pulls out all the stops with FINAFLEX EPI-V (sponsored)
    By TurningGreen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 398
    Last Post: 01-03-2012, 08:55 AM
  3. RTR's Finaflex sponsored 1-Andro log
    By RTR in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 09:21 AM
  4. Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored) trial
    By ScottyDoc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 12:33 PM
  5. Ticco's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log (sponsored)
    By ticco in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 08:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in