FINAFLEX 550-XD THE RESURRECTION OF TURNING GREEN (Sponsored LOG)

Page 4 of 29 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Those big meals will put your mind at rest so you aren't in temptation all the time and at times your body even needs those extra nutrients! Especially since you are on 550XD, Coming along nicely sir lovin this log!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

2. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy
    Those big meals will put your mind at rest so you aren't in temptation all the time and at times your body even needs those extra nutrients! Especially since you are on 550XD, Coming along nicely sir lovin this log!
    Thanks Tiny, thankfully this is just one in a long while that my patents come to see me so the temptation is only here while they're here! Not that I don't like that they come down to see us but they don't really understand the whole Lean Gains approach and are constantly asking if I want something to eat lol. This morning I got to watch everybody eat eggs bacon toast and jalapeño cheese grits. Not that this was something I just had to have, but it's amazing how much the mind thinks it wants food when it is right in front of your face! I held out then tore up a whole rotisserie chicken (no skin) at 1300hr. Yeah boy! Tomorrow back to the gym baby also stepping on the scale and checking BF%
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
    •   

3. how does ur whole family react when they are all eating and u dont..... i know some people can be pretty dumb about stuff like that

4. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz
    how does ur whole family react when they are all eating and u dont..... i know some people can be pretty dumb about stuff like that
    It's cool they know that I do my own thing. No worries. It's not like they aren't going to eat just because I choose to do things the unconventional way.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

5. Day 7

Another day with family. Heading back home tomorrow am and going right to the gym...I can't wait! I did ok today getting in 2800 calories. My macros could have been better, but considering the circumstances not bad. I will check BF% and weight tomorrow. I'm sure I'll be holding on to some water and I appear to be puffy right now. I plan to hit the gym hard this week maybe throw in some hyperfit sessions to battle the intake from this weekend. My dad is coming next weekend, but he is more health oriented if you will meaning he is a regular in the gym and understands nutritional needs. Hopefully it will prove to be a better weekend. After this I see no more hurdles to stand between me and my goals.
    •   

6. GOOD THINGS ARE HAPPENING!! Details later...

7. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    GOOD THINGS ARE HAPPENING!! Details later...
    oooohhh ...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

8. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Do share!
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

9. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    Guess the libido got in the way. Lol
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

10. Haha ladies at work Jeff If I must...weight is down from 215 to 212.4 with a reduction in BF% from 19.6 to 18.1 again according to accumeasure. I'm pretty pumped!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Haha ladies at work Jeff If I must...weight is down from 215 to 212.4 with a reduction in BF% from 19.6 to 18.1 again according to accumeasure. I'm pretty pumped!!
    Holy shet that was quick nice man! We should race to 10%....
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

12. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

Holy shet that was quick nice man! We should race to 10%....
    Always down for some friendly comp. my brotha, however I'd really like to recomp at this pace so I don't get any funky things going on with loose skin and such! Let's see if we can think of something though!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    Haha ladies at work Jeff If I must...weight is down from 215 to 212.4 with a reduction in BF% from 19.6 to 18.1 again according to accumeasure. I'm pretty pumped!!
    That is awesome. I am so jealous.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

14. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    That is awesome. I am so jealous.
    Don't be "Jealous" be MOTIVATED!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

15. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

Yeah that too. Lol....
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

16. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6

Yeah that too. Lol....
    We're all on the same team bro! Motivation is a great supplement in itself!!

17. Great progress brother! Great progress! Awesome! That's only about a week in too, right? Big things coming your way this cycle still a lot of time "on" left!

Sounds like the caloric restructure hasn't hurt you a bit!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

18. Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldez5
    Great progress brother! Great progress! Awesome! That's only about a week in too, right? Big things coming your way this cycle still a lot of time "on" left!

Sounds like the caloric restructure hasn't hurt you a bit!
    Thanks man, everything is working better than expected. Even with my sketch nutrition this weekend(just not as clean as I would have liked) I made some nice progress. Looking forward to the rest of this run, it will be a great transformation. And yes lots of time "on" today is the start of week 2.

19. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post

Awesome Brochacho! KTS man, KTS!
    Recoverbro

20. Awesome Progress! Very impressive. I just started my EPI-V too and the diuretic effect is nice and subtle not as bad as I thought it might be. I am thinking I am really going to like it!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

21. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Awesome Progress! Very impressive. I just started my EPI-V too and the diuretic effect is nice and subtle not as bad as I thought it might be. I am thinking I am really going to like it!
    Probably the most awesome supplement I've ever used man. Epi-V is amazing. You will be SHREDDED! I hope to get a couple bottles and bridge in...if I'm not shut down that is. With your work ethic and knowledge you will with out a doubt be ripped out of your mind!! Can't wait to follow that one bro, make sure I get a link if you're logging.

22. Amen brother use it as fuel and motivation!! Hell I'm still trying to knock off another 30lbs after losing 20 in the last 6 weeks. Well that and get huge calves like Green!!

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

23. Day 8

I'll get this up and edited in the morning...it's been a long day and I need to get some sleep.

24. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Awesome Progress! Very impressive. I just started my EPI-V too and the diuretic effect is nice and subtle not as bad as I thought it might be. I am thinking I am really going to like it!
    That's it!! I mean why do we think we need to shed water quickly at the end when we can do it slowly over time like this.... It really seems to work better over time.

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Probably the most awesome supplement I've ever used man. Epi-V is amazing. You will be SHREDDED! I hope to get a couple bottles and bridge in...if I'm not shut down that is. With your work ethic and knowledge you will with out a doubt be ripped out of your mind!! Can't wait to follow that one bro, make sure I get a link if you're logging.
    Epi-V is a incredible finishing touch. It looks like 550 is going to be an epic recomp product, fits right in with my plans.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

25. Day 8 (yesterday)

Traveled back from my brothers place early morning and hit the gym around 1200hr dosed
    550-XD around 0645hr and again around 1700hr. Training is getting better and better everyday with gains in strength and intensity. Still using PCT Black before bed. Im definitely noticing a difference in the mirror in BF% reduction and Im also more vascular. I am noticing some ALPHA MALE AGGRESSION especially when fasted.

Training

Workout 1 REPS WEIGHT REPS WEIGHT REPS WEIGHT REPS WEIGHT
    Flat DB Bench 8 65lb 8 65lb 8 50lb 8 40lb
    DB Row 8 60lb 8 60lb 8 45lb 8 35lb
    Shoulder Press Mach. 8 90lb 8 90lb 8 70lb 8 50lb
    DB Drag Curl 8 35lb 8 35lb 8 25lb 8 15lb
    Leg Press Mach. 8 410lb 8 410lb 8 370lb 8 310lb
    Lunges 8 40lb 8 40lb 8 30lb 8 20lb

2 working sets (60 second rest between working sets) followed by 2 drops set until form failure directly following second set (no rest between drop sets). Aiming for 6-8 reps. I hit all sets at eight reps before hitting failure which is batting 1000! My workouts are becoming more focused and intense, and Im feeling excellent!

Nutrition
    Carbohydrate: 120.4g (20%)
    Protein: 249.9g (42%)
    Fat: 102.4g (38%)
    Total: 2,328 calories

I lost track of time as I was busy around the house so I fell short 700cal for my build day. I should be ok considering the weekend I had.
    All of my fats are coming from oils, nuts and some dairy they were a bit high for my taste.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Green pulls out all the stops with FINAFLEX EPI-V (sponsored)
    By TurningGreen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 398
    Last Post: 01-03-2012, 09:55 AM
  2. RTR's Finaflex sponsored 1-Andro log
    By RTR in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 10:21 AM
  3. Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored) trial
    By ScottyDoc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 01:33 PM
  4. Ticco's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log (sponsored)
    By ticco in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 09:42 AM