FINAFLEX 550-XD THE RESURRECTION OF TURNING GREEN (Sponsored LOG)

Page 4 of 18 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Day 10

550-XD and 3 Multi-V caps at 0645hrs. Dose two of 550-XD around 1700hrs. Aggression wasn't too bad today although I feel like I can sense when I am about to get "upset" and I talk myself down. I am starting to experience some muscle hardening (at least in my arms where I can noticeably feel a difference) I had no problem downing over 3,000 calories and my macros have been pretty good this week. Im definitely noticing more vascularity in my forearms and even starting to show signs of veins in my quads.

Training

Workout 2 Reps Weight Reps Weight Reps Weight Reps Weight
    Chins 8 15lbs 8 15lbs 8 10lbs 6 5lbs
    Decline Bench 8 195lbs 8 195lbs 8 175lbs 8 145lbs
    DB Upright Row 8 50lbs 8 50lbs 8 40lbs 6 30lbs
    T-Cups 8 10lbs 8 10lbs 7 5lbs 6 2.5lbs
    Squat 8 255lbs 8 255lbs 8 235lbs 8 225lbs
    Stiff Leg Deads 8 185lbs 8 185lbs 8 165lbs 8 115lbs

Great Lift today, very intense and focused. I am aiming to get 8 reps on all sets, and if I succeed then I increase the weight, if not I keep the weight the same until I reach 8. Again set 1 and 2 are working sets then the next two are drop sets directly following set 2 with no rest between. All drop sets are until failure or in my case using a weight where I will fail between 6-8 reps.

Nutrition

3,164 calories
    Fat: 99.7g (28%)
    Carbohydrate: 227.9g (29%)
    Protein: 339.5g (43%)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Man nice power on the declines. I so need to do those. Come to think of it I've never seen db decline benches done or logged. Just might try it out lol.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Big thanks to brother Al and the guys and gals at Finaflex for sending out this beautiful tub of G8! Green will sleep well tonight baby!!! Thanks again for all the support and love! I'll of course have updates of G8 dreams and inspired artwork!

Name:  image-4079536606.jpg
Views: 420
Size:  559.2 KB
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

if it you do some of the things you did the last time you used it we are in for a treat.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Oh crap now he's gonna have dem wierd crazy dreams again lol. Sweet dreams are made of me!!

6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

G8 is a staple for me but I use it only 3 times a week so I don't get too accustomed to the effects...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Ahh, adding the G8 to mix. Should be great! I remember your first G8 log lol. good stuff!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Good stuff, just be careful on the smith incline bench, making sure to have the seat in the right spot so you don't cause issues for the shoulders and you will be golden.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  9. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

I’m currently running a similar stack:
    Morning:
    1 – Diesel Test Pro
    1-550 XD
    1 – 1-Andro

Mid-Afternoon:
    1 – Diesel Test Pro
    1-550 XD
    1 – 1-Andro

Before Bed:
    1 – PCT Black
    1 – Melatonin
    3- Vita Test
    1 – 1-Andro

I’m on my third week. Thus far I’ve noticed better sleep, better recovery, more energy, much stronger erection strength, stronger libido and a slight increase in strength. I’ve been eating above average calories and appear to be leaning while gaining a modest amount of weight. I can’t say that I’ve noticed any symptoms of“shut-down” thus far. I’ve also added creatine in the form of power chews to this stack however I have always been a creatine non-responder in the past. It’s still early and time will tell but thus far I’m actually very impressed with this stack.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Answers

Just curious on this....but why are your loads going down in weight on your 3rd and 4th set?
  11. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

I also purchased Power Chews Pre-Workout. All of the Power Chews line is just a powder agglomerated into a chewable tablet. I like the concept of being able to take my preworkout power without water. Water tends to bloat just before a workout. Thus far I have found that they taste pretty good except I don't like the green ones very well, but they are very underdosed. The instructions say to take 4 tabs preworkout. I find I have to take at least 6 to feel anything. I only need one scoop of Wyked to get the same feeling.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

i really need to ge tme some more g8 ur gonna love it!
  13. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

I've heard that it tastes horrible. If it tastes bad I won't use it. Wyked taste great and also works great as well.
  14. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

I recently got a new doctor, my old one retired. My old doctor used to chastise me for lifting and jogging. He said both were detrimental to the joints and caused other health related issues. My new doctor is a weight lifter and has a completely different perspective. His boys are power lifters and have set a number of state records. He is also much younger than my old doctor. He says that mild anabolics are not detrimental as long as they are managed properly and that even though some may have mild side effects, if they motivate you to get off the couch and exercise the benefits outweigh costs. I really like this guy.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I recently got a new doctor, my old one retired. My old doctor used to chastise me for lifting and jogging. He said both were detrimental to the joints and caused other health related issues. My new doctor is a weight lifter and has a completely different perspective. His boys are power lifters and have set a number of state records. He is also much younger than my old doctor. He says that mild anabolics are not detrimental as long as they are managed properly and that even though some may have mild side effects, if they motivate you to get off the couch and exercise the benefits outweigh costs. I really like this guy.
    Me too it makes sense to me though...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I've heard that it tastes horrible. If it tastes bad I won't use it. Wyked taste great and also works great as well.
    I don't get that, I mean it doesn't taste great but I find it quite tollerable.. not a strong taste at all really....
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

It tastes much better when you mix 1 scoop in like 3-4 oz of water, the lemon - lime flavor overpowers the aftertaste of one of the ingredients, but when made with more water as it says the aftertaste overpowered the flavor if that makes sense.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  18. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

I've read several posts where people really dislike the taste. I think Rosie's was the last. I really like the effect of Wyked and it tastes good as well. It's the best pre-work product I've found to date all things considered. I love the effect of JP8 but can't stand the taste. Chuck has tried to improve it but it's still pretty bad. Omega is great for a non-stim but it has an after taste as well. Some people don't mind it.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BBB
    He wouldn't happen to be in AZ would he? I could use a Doc like that.
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    G8 is a staple for me but I use it only 3 times a week so I don't get too accustomed to the effects...
    I started resisting the compound last tub I used. This time Im planning on slowly increasing the dose from 1/2 to 3/4 to full scoop.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Ahh, adding the G8 to mix. Should be great! I remember your first G8 log lol. good stuff!
    Yeah that was a fun LOG! Looking forward to it again.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good stuff, just be careful on the smith incline bench, making sure to have the seat in the right spot so you don't cause issues for the shoulders and you will be golden.
    Thanks again for the insight bro, I like the 30 degree angle advice. I will try that next time inclines come around.

I’m currently running a similar stack:
    Morning:
    1 – Diesel Test Pro
    1-550 XD
    1 – 1-Andro

Mid-Afternoon:
    1 – Diesel Test Pro
    1-550 XD
    1 – 1-Andro

Before Bed:
    1 – PCT Black
    1 – Melatonin
    3- Vita Test
    1 – 1-Andro

I’m on my third week. Thus far I’ve noticed better sleep, better recovery, more energy, much stronger erection strength, stronger libido and a slight increase in strength. I’ve been eating above average calories and appear to be leaning while gaining a modest amount of weight. I can’t say that I’ve noticed any symptoms of“shut-down” thus far. I’ve also added creatine in the form of power chews to this stack however I have always been a creatine non-responder in the past. It’s still early and time will tell but thus far I’m actually very impressed with this stack.
    Awesome bro, sounds like everything is working perfectly for you. I have a tough time with creatine as well, usually I have to go with CEE if I want some results.

Quote Originally Posted by mattbaseball View Post
    Just curious on this....but why are your loads going down in weight on your 3rd and 4th set?
    Set1: Working Set
    Set2: Working Set
    Set3: Drop Set Until Failure aiming for 6-8 reps (no rest between set 2 and 3)
    Set4: Drop Set Until Failure aiming for 6-8 reps (no rest between set 3 and 4)
    I also do a light warm up set resting 60 seconds between the warm up set, set 1 and set 2.

G8 and Wyked are two completely different products. G8 is a mood elevator/recovery/sleep enhancer made by Finaflex. Wyked is a pre-workout made by Taurus Nutrition and trust me when it comes to Wyked Im all about it...I actually have a review over in the Taurus sub-forum from when I was a representative for them.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    It tastes much better when you mix 1 scoop in like 3-4 oz of water, the lemon - lime flavor overpowers the aftertaste of one of the ingredients, but when made with more water as it says the aftertaste overpowered the flavor if that makes sense.
    Agreed Kleen, I take G8 like a shot. one gulp down the hatch...who has time for flavor anyway!!

I've read several posts where people really dislike the taste. I think Rosie's was the last. I really like the effect of Wyked and it tastes good as well. It's the best pre-work product I've found to date all things considered. I love the effect of JP8 but can't stand the taste. Chuck has tried to improve it but it's still pretty bad. Omega is great for a non-stim but it has an after taste as well. Some people don't mind it.
    Not trying to stir the pot, but if you are worried about what your supplements taste like over the assistance they provide then...maybe you should stay away from that particular compound. Again I wouldn't take G8 pre-workout...unless your workout is sleeping!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

I mean don't get me wrong, all are very good tools to help evaluate yourself, my point is don't get so hell-bent on a number whether it is a number on the scale or a number on the BF calipers, when the mirror says something different. My motto was always to try and get all three tools (scale, calipers, & mirror) to agree with one another or a happy medium between the three if that makes sense!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Day 11

550-XD at 0700hrs and 1700hrs. I seem to be really coming along here especially for only being eleven days into the cycle. I am much more vascular, abs are starting to show again, energy levels are sky rocketing and muscle hardness is on the up. The aggression is not as bad anymore as I am beginning to become accustom to the higher androgen level. Today was a burn day and training involved some treadmill and elliptical work as well as some full body circuits.

Training

Treadmill
    : 10 minutes @ 5mph

Troy Bar Ax Chop: 3x8 (each side)

T Push-up, to Twist Push-up, to Shoot Push-up: 3x5 (one of each variation is one rep)

Jumprope: 30 seconds x3

Ran as a continuous circuit

Elliptical
    :20 minute interval training

Nutrition

Calories: 2,338
    Fat: 107.3 (41%)
    Carbohydrate: 113.2 (19%)
    Protein: 237.4 (40%)

My parents are in town and we spent a lot of the day working around the house fixing and installing new necessities. I lost track of time and didn't get the protein I would have liked and in turn gave me a higher ratio of fats today. Not a bad day for nutrition, but I don't like my fats being that high even on a burn day.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    Day 11

550-XD at 0700hrs and 1700hrs. I seem to be really coming along here especially for only being eleven days into the cycle. I am much more vascular, abs are starting to show again, energy levels are sky rocketing and muscle hardness is on the up. The aggression is not as bad anymore as I am beginning to become accustom to the higher androgen level. Today was a burn day and training involved some treadmill and elliptical work as well as some full body circuits.

Training

Treadmill: 10 minutes @ 5mph

T Push-up, to Twist Push-up, to Shoot Push-up: 3x5 (one of each variation is one rep)

Elliptical:20 minute interval training

Nutrition

My parents are in town and we spent a lot of the day working around the house fixing and installing new necessities. I lost track of time and didn't get the protein I would have liked and in turn gave me a higher ratio of fats today. Not a bad day for nutrition, but I don't like my fats being that high even on a burn day.
    Good work in keeping the diet on point though.
    Nice burn day workout.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Thanks Matt, I feel that I'm doing well maybe the best I've done yet with managing my macros. It's a bit more difficult when family comes in, but after this week it should be smooth sailing.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Thanks Matt, I feel that I'm doing well maybe the best I've done yet with managing my macros. It's a bit more difficult when family comes in, but after this week it should be smooth sailing.
    Yah holiday eating made me bite the bullet and start monitoring things again. I have lost all my holiday weight, it was almost all water but lost a week on my plan, not a big deal I was planning slow and I am still shedding some water from last weekend.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Yah holiday eating made me bite the bullet and start monitoring things again. I have lost all my holiday weight, it was almost all water but lost a week on my plan, not a big deal I was planning slow and I am still shedding some water from last weekend.
    Damn holidays lol. It is tough especially when family is around and you follow an unconventional nutrition protocol.

On a more positive note...I looked in the mirror this A.M. and I looked pretty damn BIG hahaha! Like mean and big. I'm really recomping something fierce here and only into bottle one bridging into EPI-V is going to be ridiculous.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Damn holidays lol. It is tough especially when family is around and you follow an unconventional nutrition protocol.

On a more positive note...I looked in the mirror this A.M. and I looked pretty damn BIG hahaha! Like mean and big. I'm really recomping something fierce here and only into bottle one bridging into EPI-V is going to be ridiculous.
    Yah recomp seems to be where it's at with this product... nice to gain size while you're shedding pounds and with Epi-v you will continue to shed dry and harden up...
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

G8 + 550-XD = one Bad A$$ A.M. Workout. I hit cardio this morning at 0630hrs did 4.2 miles outside with 10 minute miles. I could have went quicker. I was expecting to tap out, but I just kept going...I probably could have ran a good half marathon if I wanted! Hit the weights an hour later and again just killed the lifts with focus and intensity. The G8 really intensified my mood this A.M. Which in turn meant elevated ALPHA MALE!! I was a damn beast just all cranked up!! I pissed a few people driving on the way to the gym because I was going 95mph and they wouldn't get the hell out of my way. Some douche pulled up next to me trying to get tough then decided once he saw me that maybe it wasn't a good idea. He just stayed with me for a few seconds and shook his head with out making eye contact muttering some sh!t to himself. I tried to get him to look over but he wouldn't hahaha! Then I just took off pedal to the floor. I'm gonna get in trouble lol!!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Love the alpha male feeling you speak of! :-) puts you in a different realm.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Dang we are going to have to call you marathon man. Lol... Great job
  31. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

I guess I was miss informed about G8 I thought is another in the long line of pre-work products. I've been using Vita Test for sleep and recovery it works really well.

I would love to try Epi-v but as I understand it converts to DHT. I'm reluctant to mess around with DHT. I can affect you hair line as well as your prostate.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I guess I was miss informed about G8 I thought is another in the long line of pre-work products. I've been using Vita Test for sleep and recovery it works really well.

I would love to try Epi-v but as I understand it converts to DHT. I'm reluctant to mess around with DHT. I can affect you hair line as well as your prostate.
    That's a fact, like I said, I added extra saw palmetto and it greatly improved the situation and I got tremendous results.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Never had an issue with sides from the last Epi-V run. Used PCT Black during the entire run. I was a bit shut down at the end, but bounced right back. I could go on for days on how awesome Epi-V is...but I'll spare you guys lol. Just hands down an amazing supplement. Bridging off this 550-XD cycle will be damn near epic. Single digits NO PROBLEM!
  34. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldez5 View Post
    He wouldn't happen to be in AZ would he? I could use a Doc like that.
    NO. Kansas.
  35. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Not trying to stir the pot, but if you are worried about what your supplements taste like over the assistance they provide then...maybe you should stay away from that particular compound. Again I wouldn't take G8 pre-workout...unless your workout is sleeping!
    Taste is definitely a personal issue. I like some things that my wife hates and I've also taken supplements that some say taste bad but they are quite tolerable to me. In general, there are some very effective ingredients are difficult to mask. As I stated previously JP8 is one of the best pre-work products on the market but it tastes like dessicated horse urine. In order to improve the taste some of the good stuff would need to be reomoved and then the product wouldn't be as effective. It's a catch 22. I've tried a myriad of additives trying the mask the flavor but I haven't found anything that works thus far.
  36. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Here is Dinoiii's response to my question about the role of DHT and the prostate.

"DHT has been wrongfully accused of being the genesis of all things, prostate and hair related, gone wrong.

I am going to simplify things (hopefully not over-simplify)...

Many things are required for upregulation of DHT receptors - perhaps most important in the aformentioned pathologies is the combined product of IGF-1 and Estradiol (E2) at the level of prostatic and hair follicular membranes. Low levels of IGF-1 or E2, low DHT receptor concentration, little effect.

Feed the system DHT (either exogenously or through the amplification pathway), you will get downregulation of said receptors. Come at it from the opposite direction and, like virtually everything else in endocrinology and metabolism, and you get a sort-of negative feedback (the same thing happens with androgens, though the theories have been heatedly contested).

What we do know is that emphasis has since shifted in prostate/follicular therapeutics with greater success with the use of Aromatase Inhibitors (Letrozole) than 5-Alpha Reductase Inhibitors (Fina, Saw Palmetto). Both items will help, however, attacking estrogen is continually more effective or more complete than with blockade of DHT."

D_
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Taste is definitely a personal issue. I like some things that my wife hates and I've also taken supplements that some say taste bad but they are quite tolerable to me. In general, there are some very effective ingredients are difficult to mask. As I stated previously JP8 is one of the best pre-work products on the market but it tastes like dessicated horse urine. In order to improve the taste some of the good stuff would need to be reomoved and then the product wouldn't be as effective. It's a catch 22. I've tried a myriad of additives trying the mask the flavor but I haven't found anything that works thus far.
    Yah if you have more than one product that work about the same then taste would be a criteria... performance 1st taste second... you want you're pre-workout to taste tollerable though. I mean if it turns my stomach that could affect my workout. I hate heavy pre-workouts too, need to to be easy on the stomach.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah if you have more than one product that work about the same then taste would be a criteria... performance 1st taste second... you want you're pre-workout to taste tollerable though. I mean if it turns my stomach that could affect my workout. I hate heavy pre-workouts too, need to to be easy on the stomach.

Couldn't agree more DW. No fun burping up your pre-workout while you are trying to really push through a set. The worst culprit for me has been N.O. Explode...Both carbonated and heavy as hell. Ive come close to throwing up as a result of using this pre-workout, and the burps are damn near crazy.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Good workout brother Green! Kick double time for me cause I gots to leave for tdy for 2 weeks. I scouted the area though and gym is around 5 miles from hotel. Packers gota see bouts getting 2 week pass lol.

Day 11

Training

Treadmill
    : 10 minutes @ 5mph

Elliptical
    :20 minute interval training

Nutrition

40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Good workout brother Green! Kick double time for me cause I gots to leave for tdy for 2 weeks. I scouted the area though and gym is around 5 miles from hotel. Packers gota see bouts getting 2 week pass lol.
    Im sure they will hook you up with a pass man. Tell em if you dont youll mule kick them with your massive calf muscles lol.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Green's sweet dreams with FINAFLEX G8!
    By TurningGreen in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 01-20-2012, 09:36 AM
  2. Green pulls out all the stops with FINAFLEX EPI-V (sponsored)
    By TurningGreen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 398
    Last Post: 01-03-2012, 07:55 AM
  3. RTR's Finaflex sponsored 1-Andro log
    By RTR in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 08:21 AM
  4. Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored) trial
    By ScottyDoc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 11:33 AM
  5. Ticco's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log (sponsored)
    By ticco in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 07:42 AM