FINAFLEX 550-XD THE RESURRECTION OF TURNING GREEN (Sponsored LOG)

Page 3 of 24 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Yeah that is some good stuff. I actually prefer hyperfit over crossfit less of a beat down on the joints. I may have to start doing some high intensity ish to keep up with these calories! I have to say that I am having no problem staying satiated...actually I feel over stuffed right now haha.

lean gains will do that to ya!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I wouldn't worry too much about the calories being up by 200, you are going to experience an increase in protein synthesis and calorie burning while on cycle so I am not so sure you shouldn't be 3200 2200 anyway.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

Really interested in your total body training split.... Will you please pm me the split details and movements. Thankx
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I wouldn't worry too much about the calories being up by 200, you are going to experience an increase in protein synthesis and calorie burning while on cycle so I am not so sure you shouldn't be 3200 2200 anyway.
    Oh if you do go to 3200 2200 just drop back down to 3000 2000 right after cycle, if I keep the save cals for too long into PCT it turns on me right quick.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Oh if you do go to 3200 2200 just drop back down to 3000 2000 right after cycle, if I keep the save cals for too long into PCT it turns on me right quick.
    Thanks for the info DW I feel much better about my little mistake last night! Im gonna go hit some early morning weights now!!! THANK GOD FOR SPRING BREAK!!! BTW I slept much better last night...got a full 8hrs in!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Thanks for the info DW I feel much better about my little mistake last night! Im gonna go hit some early morning weights now!!! THANK GOD FOR SPRING BREAK!!! BTW I slept much better last night...got a full 8hrs in!
    Just watch your body comp very closely, when you go into pct watch closer. Gets really tricky...
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Day 5

Had a different schedule today. Got my lift in early because we had to travel to my brothers place 4 hours away. Hit workout 3 at 0900. I had a great training session today. I feel I am doing a great job with focusing on the muscle group being worked. I didnt get the calories I needed today due to the hectic schedule, but I stayed in my feeding window and had decent macros. Supplementation stays the same, and I am begining to see some results (in the mirror). I will have weight and body fat updates on monday.

Training

Workout 3 Reps Weight Reps Weight Reps Weight Reps Weight
    DB Shoulder Press 8 40lbs 8 40lbs 8 35lbs 7 25lbs
    DB Pull Over 8 50lbs 8 50lbs 8 40lbs 8 30lbs
    Smith Incline Press 8 125lbs 8 125lbs 8 105lbs 8 85lbs
    Reverse Grip Bench 8 165lbs 8 165lbs 7 85lbs 7 65lbs
    Hex Bar RDL 8 205lbs 8 205lbs 8 175lbs 8 135lbs
    Lex Extension 8 140lbs 8 130lbs 8 90lbs 6 50lbs

This was a great session today I feel that the weights I chose were near perfect. I hit my reps range perfectly failing between 6-8. I know that the numbers arent high, but the focus and attention to muscle groups is spot on.

Nutrition

2,883 calories
    Fat: 101.9g (38%)
    Carbohydrate: 115.4g (19%)
    Protein: 263.3g (43%)

I should have had more carbs than fats today, but I was very limited due to traveling. Hope to get right tomorrow.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.

Subbed and good luck!
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

This is what happens when family comes from up state NY chips and Bison Dip at 1100am. None for me.

Name:  image-2885307535.jpg
Views: 459
Size:  490.6 KB
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Good job on the workout and resisting the temptation.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Day 6

Dosed 550-XD as usual. I forgot to bring my RecoverPro, but used some of my brothers universal bcaa caps. I followed Doc's recommendation of just eating one large blow out meal with the family. We went to an Irish pub and had some Irish Nachos with grilled chicken and a chicken bacon wrap. Needles to say I am still stuffed and eager to get back to my normal nutrition. I'm thinking I probably had somewhere around 4,000 calories today possibly more. I still followed my 16/8 feeding window. I will have to be careful tomorrow to stay inside my macros which will be challenging because mom is cooking Easter dinner. I don't foresee any issues with this also I'd like to get some kind of cardio in tomorrow.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Awesome workout brother! I get the feeling this is gonna be an other epic log. Chip n dip lol. I had that last weekend when the brothers and sis in laws came over for Wrestlemania.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

i have those exact chips and dip in my house lol i live in buffalo, its a big thing aroudn here, those exact brands too lol
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz
    i have those exact chips and dip in my house lol i live in buffalo, its a big thing aroudn here, those exact brands too lol
    Ha! Yeah man my parents always bring stuff to NC for us. Bison Dip, Mighty Taco, Chicken Finger Subs all that stuff we can't get down here of course it's during a LOG lol. It's ok I'll live! You have even more in Buffalo Elmwood Taco and Subs is bomb and fn Jim's Steak Out...god I would be so fat if I still lived up there haha!!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Day 6

Dosed 550-XD as usual. I forgot to bring my RecoverPro, but used some of my brothers universal bcaa caps. I followed Doc's recommendation of just eating one large blow out meal with the family. We went to an Irish pub and had some Irish Nachos with grilled chicken and a chicken bacon wrap. Needles to say I am still stuffed and eager to get back to my normal nutrition. I'm thinking I probably had somewhere around 4,000 calories today possibly more. I still followed my 16/8 feeding window. I will have to be careful tomorrow to stay inside my macros which will be challenging because mom is cooking Easter dinner. I don't foresee any issues with this also I'd like to get some kind of cardio in tomorrow.
    Yah the extended fast and one meal is how i handle these situations and then when I start eating I try and fill up on protein and veg as much as possilble before I hit the carbs. This actually stuff from the lean gains site it's gold in these situations and I will employ it again today. I will also do some fasted cardio to prepare. It's a great way to go about it, you can enjoy yourself guilt free ...
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Those big meals will put your mind at rest so you aren't in temptation all the time and at times your body even needs those extra nutrients! Especially since you are on 550XD, Coming along nicely sir lovin this log!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy
    Those big meals will put your mind at rest so you aren't in temptation all the time and at times your body even needs those extra nutrients! Especially since you are on 550XD, Coming along nicely sir lovin this log!
    Thanks Tiny, thankfully this is just one in a long while that my patents come to see me so the temptation is only here while they're here! Not that I don't like that they come down to see us but they don't really understand the whole Lean Gains approach and are constantly asking if I want something to eat lol. This morning I got to watch everybody eat eggs bacon toast and jalapeño cheese grits. Not that this was something I just had to have, but it's amazing how much the mind thinks it wants food when it is right in front of your face! I held out then tore up a whole rotisserie chicken (no skin) at 1300hr. Yeah boy! Tomorrow back to the gym baby also stepping on the scale and checking BF%
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

how does ur whole family react when they are all eating and u dont..... i know some people can be pretty dumb about stuff like that
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz
    how does ur whole family react when they are all eating and u dont..... i know some people can be pretty dumb about stuff like that
    It's cool they know that I do my own thing. No worries. It's not like they aren't going to eat just because I choose to do things the unconventional way.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Day 7

Another day with family. Heading back home tomorrow am and going right to the gym...I can't wait! I did ok today getting in 2800 calories. My macros could have been better, but considering the circumstances not bad. I will check BF% and weight tomorrow. I'm sure I'll be holding on to some water and I appear to be puffy right now. I plan to hit the gym hard this week maybe throw in some hyperfit sessions to battle the intake from this weekend. My dad is coming next weekend, but he is more health oriented if you will meaning he is a regular in the gym and understands nutritional needs. Hopefully it will prove to be a better weekend. After this I see no more hurdles to stand between me and my goals.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

GOOD THINGS ARE HAPPENING!! Details later...
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

oooohhh ...
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.

Do share!
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    Guess the libido got in the way. Lol
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Haha ladies at work Jeff If I must...weight is down from 215 to 212.4 with a reduction in BF% from 19.6 to 18.1 again according to accumeasure. I'm pretty pumped!!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Haha ladies at work Jeff If I must...weight is down from 215 to 212.4 with a reduction in BF% from 19.6 to 18.1 again according to accumeasure. I'm pretty pumped!!
    Holy shet that was quick nice man! We should race to 10%....
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

Holy shet that was quick nice man! We should race to 10%....
    Always down for some friendly comp. my brotha, however I'd really like to recomp at this pace so I don't get any funky things going on with loose skin and such! Let's see if we can think of something though!!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    That is awesome. I am so jealous.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    That is awesome. I am so jealous.
    Don't be "Jealous" be MOTIVATED!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

Don't be "Jealous" be MOTIVATED!!!
    Yeah that too. Lol....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Green's sweet dreams with FINAFLEX G8!
    By TurningGreen in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 01-20-2012, 09:36 AM
  2. Green pulls out all the stops with FINAFLEX EPI-V (sponsored)
    By TurningGreen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 398
    Last Post: 01-03-2012, 07:55 AM
  3. RTR's Finaflex sponsored 1-Andro log
    By RTR in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 08:21 AM
  4. Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored) trial
    By ScottyDoc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 11:33 AM
  5. Ticco's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log (sponsored)
    By ticco in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 07:42 AM