FINAFLEX 550-XD THE RESURRECTION OF TURNING GREEN (Sponsored LOG)

Page 2 of 24 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    What in sam hell is cat vomit crunch!!!! lol I've never ever heard of those! Educate packers cause I'm about 15lbs away from being able to workout my abs.
    The basics...on hands and knees back flat. Take a deep breath and then exhale. As you do so suck your abs up into your spine expelling as much air as possible which in turn will cause you to arch your back...like a cat vomiting I hold for five seconds and then release. It feels pretty awesome!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

2. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    The basics...on hands and knees back flat. Take a deep breath and then exhale. As you do so suck your abs up into your spine expelling as much air as possible which in turn will cause you to arch your back...like a cat vomiting I hold for five seconds and then release. It feels pretty awesome!!
    Whatever gets you there brother
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro
    •   

3. ahh gotcha bro! Thanks
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

4. Dang I just noticed which whey and vitamins your using. Interested to see how you like them as well. And on another note you sure have not lost much. I think you will get back to your old self in no time flat with this run.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

5. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Totally SUB'd and digging the beard!

BTW, you look incredible for 19.6% BF, I think you might truly be leaner than that, but either way, I'm totally in for the transformation that we both know you can do, it's Game Time Baby!!!

Yeah I agree with this.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off
    •   

6. im intereted to see how the higher als treat you...like you said, uve never had them that high, that might be a good thing o a guy you ize these are good #'s!

7. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886

Whatever gets you there brother
    Haha...you know I saw that one coming lol!

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    ahh gotcha bro! Thanks
    Hope that sums it up. I pulled it out of the 4 hour body book.

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6
    Dang I just noticed which whey and vitamins your using. Interested to see how you like them as well. And on another note you sure have not lost much. I think you will get back to your old self in no time flat with this run.
    Thanks bro, ya know I'm just really self conscious about my appearance, but I hope to smash my goals and go beyond the old green! I'm liking the MGN products btw especially the the Multis in capsule form...eliminates that funky vitamin taste (which is never a pleasure first thing in the am). Of course the ice cream sandwich is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz
    im intereted to see how the higher als treat you...like you said, uve never had them that high, that might be a good thing o a guy you ize these are good #'s!
    Yeah bro I'm actually excited to see how my body reacts especially where my macros are. Hope to just pack on a ton of lean mass and shred that chub.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    Day 2

550-XD and 3 Multi-Vs at 0645. I sipped on 4 scoops of RecoverPro mixed into 1 gallon of H2O. My thirst is way up today Im currently into my second gallon of H2O. I hit up 30 minutes of cardio, 10 minutes walking at 3.5mph then 10 minutes jogging at 4.5mph followed by another 10 minutes walking at 3.5mph. I also hit abs as well. I will get 1 cap of PCT Black before bed

DB Side Bends 3x15 @ 30lbs
    Serratus Dips 3x15 @ body weight

Inverted Crunch 3x15 @ body weight

Cat Vomit Crunch 3x5 @ 5 second holds

I feel really good today. My energy is up and already, and Im seeing my vascularity come back (my diet and training is really helping with letting go of some water weight). Also my past two training sessions I have been sweating like a banshee!

If you didn't see in previous posts, I have brought up the calories...3,000 on builds, and 2,000 on burns. We shall see how it works out hopefully I make lean gains and don't bloat up.

Nutrition
    2,094 Calories
    Fat- 69.6g (21%)
    Carbohydrate- 106.1g (20%)
    Protein- 261g (50%)
    Lololol @ packers!!! I literally thought the same thing Green! The ONLY exercise from that list i've heard of are DB side bends! XD

Rockin n' rollin right along do your thing brother! I just ordered a 1000g of recoverpro to do exactly what you are doing!

I also agree with everyone else I give it 2 Weeks to return to your former glory!
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

9. you're a litttle smooth but 19.6 seems high ...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

10. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    you're a litttle smooth but 19.6 seems high ...
    Yeah definitely a bit smooth and a little more belly hanging over my shorts than I'd like, but I'm glad you guys think the 19.6 seems high. I had trouble digesting that one myself. No matter I'll just keep chipping at the block.

11. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Yeah definitely a bit smooth and a little more belly hanging over my shorts than I'd like, but I'm glad you guys think the 19.6 seems high. I had trouble digesting that one myself. No matter I'll just keep chipping at the block.

I've been higher and I am back on my game now! On that note, I only have one thing to say... "Consistency... consistency... consistency!!!"

Don't make me make another video... Bahahahahaha!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

12. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

I've been higher and I am back on my game now! On that note, I only have one thing to say... "Consistency... consistency... consistency!!!"

Don't make me make another video... Bahahahahaha!
    You do make a solid video haha. I am already falling into a good groove here with the nutrition and training. Everything feels...right. Macros and calories are on point and I know that I respond well to Kleens iron warrior so from here on...yeah consistency will be key. I have my parents coming in this weekend and then again next weekend (divorce) so it will prove challenging, but nothing I can't handle...I'm actually looking forward to flexing my will power.

13. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    You do make a solid video haha. I am already falling into a good groove here with the nutrition and training. Everything feels...right. Macros and calories are on point and I know that I respond well to Kleens iron warrior so from here on...yeah consistency will be key. I have my parents coming in this weekend and then again next weekend (divorce) so it will prove challenging, but nothing I can't handle...I'm actually looking forward to flexing my will power.
    Honestly... I would not try to flex too hard, sometimes that can cause you to fall off and do worse than just giving yourself one really awesome blow-out meal with your parents each weekend, but just keep it to one meal, but within that meal... don't hold back, anything goes, get all those cravings outta there, whatever you can pack in, in one sitting is free game, remember, your body can only absorb/store so much fat in one sitting. Besides, if you are anything like me... after a hard-core cheat, I am usually eager to go back to my diet so I can feel normal (not bloated) again!!!

BTW... the above ^^^ is my opinion, I'm sure not everyone will agree with me, but it has served me well in the past!
    www.finaflex.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Honestly... I would not try to flex too hard, sometimes that can cause you to fall off and do worse than just giving yourself one really awesome blow-out meal with your parents each weekend, but just keep it to one meal, but within that meal... don't hold back, anything goes, get all those cravings outta there, whatever you can pack in, in one sitting is free game, remember, your body can only absorb/store so much fat in one sitting. Besides, if you are anything like me... after a hard-core cheat, I am usually eager to go back to my diet so I can feel normal (not bloated) again!!!

BTW... the above ^^^ is my opinion, I'm sure not everyone will agree with me, but it has served me well in the past!
    We were doing something called skip-loading a couple years back where you loaded 2000 grams of carbs in 24 hours, it worked but ... the humanity!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post

Probably a good idea especially considering that my carbs are pretty low. I may need a good refeed once a week to pick my self back up. Yeah after a cheat I drive myself so mad with guilt that I tend to bounce straight back into the game. I hate the bloated feeling not to mention the flat look and my clothes not fitting the way I want.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    We were doing something called skip-loading a couple years back where you loaded 2000 grams of carbs in 24 hours, it worked but ... the humanity!!
    Thats sounds INSANE, but at the same time pretty awesome. Were these anything goes carbs or clean carbs? I read the 4 hour body not too long ago, and that sounds very similar to one of the philosophies used during the protocol.

I must say that only 2.5 days in and my hunger has dramatically increased. I have become so accustom to my LG protocol that I didnt even think about eating until 1300hr now its all I can do to not tear up some food before the window opens...thank god for flavored branched chains.

16. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Probably a good idea especially considering that my carbs are pretty low. I may need a good refeed once a week to pick my self back up. Yeah after a cheat I drive myself so mad with guilt that I tend to bounce straight back into the game. I hate the bloated feeling not to mention the flat look and my clothes not fitting the way I want.

Thats sounds INSANE, but at the same time pretty awesome. Were these anything goes carbs or clean carbs? I read the 4 hour body not too long ago, and that sounds very similar to one of the philosophies used during the protocol.

I must say that only 2.5 days in and my hunger has dramatically increased. I have become so accustom to my LG protocol that I didnt even think about eating until 1300hr now its all I can do to not tear up some food before the window opens...thank god for flavored branched chains.
    High glycemic carbs for the most part, tons of sugars, need to keep the fat low though. Kids cereals become a main source...

17. Finally I have tried to read this bad boy and sub since yesterday. I get almost done reading it and start getting the database errors. Great read so far, hope thoe calories work well for you. I have a feeling they shouldn't be too bad at all. I have been running 1800-2800 recently and doing pretty well. We are about the same size right now. Oh yeah I just don't think you are just under 20% If so you hold it extremely extremely well.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

18. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Finally I have tried to read this bad boy and sub since yesterday. I get almost done reading it and start getting the database errors. Great read so far, hope thoe calories work well for you. I have a feeling they shouldn't be too bad at all. I have been running 1800-2800 recently and doing pretty well. We are about the same size right now. Oh yeah I just don't think you are just under 20% If so you hold it extremely extremely well.
    WTF is up with all these "database errors" lately?
    www.finaflex.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    WTF is up with all these "database errors" lately?
    Yah they are havin problems...

20. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Finally I have tried to read this bad boy and sub since yesterday. I get almost done reading it and start getting the database errors. Great read so far, hope thoe calories work well for you. I have a feeling they shouldn't be too bad at all. I have been running 1800-2800 recently and doing pretty well. We are about the same size right now. Oh yeah I just don't think you are just under 20% If so you hold it extremely extremely well.
    Glad you got in despite the errors in the database. I usually do well with calories similar to what you use so I'm hoping this works out. As for holding that weight...yes I do mask my true fat self well lol. Its actually gotten me into trouble as many years ago I was extremely overweight and unhealthy as all hell, yet I appeared just to be big so to speak. Needless to say I came to the realization that if I continued on that path I would be ending my life prematurely. With all that said...Let's do work and return to glory!! Thanks again for popping in bro.

21. Damn I'm late bro. Sorry. Great to see you back!
    I don't spend much time in here anymore but I'll be on to check in here man!

Those pics before crap hit the fan, what were your stats? (weight, bf, lifts?)

Kill it man!
    RecoverBro ELITE

22. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Yea you don't look like 20% but hell it's all a number, just get in them abs!
    RecoverBro ELITE

23. Day 3

550-XD and 3 Multi-V caps at 0645hrs. I am definitely feeling a noticeable increase in hunger as during my third block class (starts at 1111hrs) I was pretty much ravenous. I did damage on my fast breaker at 1300hrs putting down 918 calories. I have to say the RecoverPro got me through the day...just kept sipping away waiting for the lunch bell to ring (I teach high school visual arts for those who don't know). hit the gym for workout two of the Iron Warrior again keeping a good pace and sweating like a mad man. My thirst is definitely on the up as two gallons of H20 is becoming no problem to take down...Im just damn thirsty! Im finding it tough to get those extra calories down but Im managing putting down 1,338 calories post workout along with dose two of 550-XD. I will finish out the day with another 266 calories and one cap of PCT Black before bed.

Training

Workout 2 Reps Weight Reps Weight Reps Weight Reps Weight
    Chins 8 15lbs 8 15lbs 6 10lbs 5 5lbs
    Decline Bench 8 195lbs 8 195lbs 7 175lbs 5 145lbs
    DB Upright Row 8 45lbs 8 45lbs 8 35lbs 8 25lbs
    T-Cups 8 10lbs 8 10lbs 6 5lbs 6 2.5lbs
    Squat 8 225lbs 8 225lbs 8 195lbs 8 175lbs
    Stiff Leg Deads 8 295lbs 8 295lbs 6 275lbs 6 225lbs
    I am working on increasing weight slowly as not to cause any unnecessary injury also focusing on fully contracting the muscle groups being worked. I will increase the weight on DB Uprights next week, and also drop some weight on the Stiff Legs. I was damn breathless at the end of the Stiff Leg Deads, and absolutely drenched in sweat. I did a 10 minute warm up on the treadmill before lifting (walking @ 3.2mph)

Nutrition

2,883 calories
    Fat: 80.3g (25%)
    Carbohydrate: 208g (29%)
    Protein: 338.1g (47%)

24. Nice work man!

I follow a very similar diet. I'm wondering if I should add pct black to my current cycle.... Heh.
    RecoverBro ELITE

25. ****z you dang sure haven't lost a bit of strength!! Love the decline presses!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

26. Those Stiff leg deads are impressive man, considering your just bouncing back into it that's a sick start!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

27. Yah I like that spit for wd's 30% carbs and 25% fat is more the way I go on those days and the oposite on burn days where I go higher with the fat and lower with the cabs...

28. Day 4

550-XD and 3 Multi-V caps at 0645hrs. I did some light cardio and abs today and took dose two of 550-XD around 1645hrs. I will be taking one cap of PCT Black before bed. No change in noticeable sides or effects from 550-XD as of now besides the increase in hunger and thirst, and the increase appetite. I went a little over my calories today (+200), and I am not to pleased with myself about it. I may throw in a little extra cardio tomorrow post-lift to make up for it. I am getting excited to see how week ones hard work has paid off.

Training
    30 minutes elliptical @ medium resistance

DB Side Bends 3x15 @ 40lbs

Stability Ball Crunches 3x20

Stability Ball Crunches (alternating cross elbow to knee) 3x15 (both sides is one rep)

I really want to get as much ab work in as possible without over training as my abs always lag behind my other muscle groups (more noticeable at lower BF%)

Nutrition:

2,203 calories
    Fat: 86.8g (35%)
    Carbohydrate: 106g (19%)
    Protein: 257.5g (46%)

29. I should really get in more ab work lol.

You should ask your brother for some xfit wods for burn days.
    RecoverBro ELITE

30. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag
    I should really get in more ab work lol.

You should ask your brother for some xfit wods for burn days.
    Yeah that is some good stuff. I actually prefer hyperfit over crossfit less of a beat down on the joints. I may have to start doing some high intensity ish to keep up with these calories! I have to say that I am having no problem staying satiated...actually I feel over stuffed right now haha.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Green's sweet dreams with FINAFLEX G8!
    By TurningGreen in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 01-20-2012, 10:36 AM
  2. Green pulls out all the stops with FINAFLEX EPI-V (sponsored)
    By TurningGreen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 398
    Last Post: 01-03-2012, 08:55 AM
  3. RTR's Finaflex sponsored 1-Andro log
    By RTR in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 09:21 AM
  4. Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored) trial
    By ScottyDoc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 12:33 PM
  5. Ticco's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log (sponsored)
    By ticco in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 08:42 AM