FINAFLEX 550-XD THE RESURRECTION OF TURNING GREEN (Sponsored LOG)

Page 16 of 24 First ... 1415161718 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    I think from our discussions he is only going to run DMZ for 4 weeks. With DMZ that will be plenty. Yeah this workout may result in some back pumps, make sure you load up on some taurine Green.
    Will do brotha. Everything is ready to go. Taurine, liver protection, and Clomiphene on hand. I will be taking 2-15mg caps per day...after bridging out of 550-XD.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443


  2. For your bridge since the XD is nontoxic I would just recommend the last week of the XD starting your DMZ at 30mg a day. Hell to be honest you could run it at 15 and get good results. I ran DMZ at 20mg per day for 3.5 weeks and put on 15 lbs.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    For your bridge since the XD is nontoxic I would just recommend the last week of the XD starting your DMZ at 30mg a day. Hell to be honest you could run it at 15 and get good results. I ran DMZ at 20mg per day for 3.5 weeks and put on 15 lbs.
    I was looking at cutting the XD to 2 caps per day with 15mg of DMZ the last week.

    You saying keep 4 caps of XD with 15-30mg of DMZ? If so I will go that route. I may go 4 caps XD with 15mg DMZ then go to 30mg of DMZ post XD.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  4. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I was looking at cutting the XD to 2 caps per day with 15mg of DMZ the last week.

    You saying keep 4 caps of XD with 15-30mg of DMZ? If so I will go that route. I may go 4 caps XD with 15mg DMZ then go to 30mg of DMZ post XD.
    Yeah I would go with the second option. Of course to be honest the DMZ is an immediate hitter so if you wanted you could easily just start when complete with the XD. There is no real magic to having them overlap. With a PH like what you are used to there is conversion and all that mess that needs to happen so effects are not immediate. With DMZ it is a designer steroid already, there is no conversion, it begins working immediately. Hell by the end of the first week my legs had a 24 hour a day pump from it.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  5. Isn't DMZ a bit wet ?

  6. No, not really. Well it was not for me. I think more to the point the BS that everyone says about needing to feed it carbs is the source of the water weight for most people who use it. I see it all the time, You have to feed "DMZ or Superdrol" carbs. Just not the case, yes it really kicks up the Glut4 reaction in the muscle cells but glut4 pulls in all nutrients not just carbs. Yes if you rely on carbs for energy and have some the resulting insulin spike can make you feel lethargic but if you are using / burning fat as the main source of your energy that simply does not happen.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    No, not really. Well it was not for me. I think more to the point the BS that everyone says about needing to feed it carbs is the source of the water weight for most people who use it. I see it all the time, You have to feed "DMZ or Superdrol" carbs. Just not the case, yes it really kicks up the Glut4 reaction in the muscle cells but glut4 pulls in all nutrients not just carbs. Yes if you rely on carbs for energy and have some the resulting insulin spike can make you feel lethargic but if you are using / burning fat as the main source of your energy that simply does not happen.
    All my research states DMZ is a dry compound.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  8. It is.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    DMZ after 5/6 weeks of this, might be a tad harsh no...
    He will be fine for a light DMZ run for 4 weeks, I just need to find our if he's doing 30 or 45mg a day.

    Also DMZ is a dry compound will also give a nice harder rip look to and good size and strength, DMZ is a lot better overall then a SD unless you want pure size lol.

  10. ok...then ...
    •   
       


  11. @turninggreen

    I would drop the XD and then start DMZ by itself at 30/30/45/45 or 30/45/45/45 only reason to run at 30mg is to assist in side and see how gains are going if you want more then up the does to 45 or stay and 30 for back pumps lots of water and potassium should get rid of the back pumps if not load up on the taurine .

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc
    @turninggreen

    I would drop the XD and then start DMZ by itself at 30/30/45/45 or 30/45/45/45 only reason to run at 30mg is to assist in side and see how gains are going if you want more then up the does to 45 or stay and 30 for back pumps lots of water and potassium should get rid of the back pumps if not load up on the taurine .
    Thanks for the insight bro! Much appreciated.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  13. My sides were bad enough at 20mg that I ended my run early, Oufinny ran it at 45 for a little bit and lowered it back down to 30 because he hated how he felt. If you can gain 15 lbs in just over 3 weeks off of 20mg why risk all the extra sides going at 45. I would stay away from 45mg if I were you Green but that is just me.

    Think of it this way at a dose of 45 you are getting 22.5mg of Superdrol and 22.5 of the slightly milder steroid that one of the superdrol molecules ends up being because it has the dymethyl bond still attached. It is definitely up to you green, who knows you could be one of those guys who hardly ever gets a side effect. Sounds like MrMarc is one of the lucky ones that doesn't get too many sides.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    My sides were bad enough at 20mg that I ended my run early, Oufinny ran it at 45 for a little bit and lowered it back down to 30 because he hated how he felt. If you can gain 15 lbs in just over 3 weeks off of 20mg why risk all the extra sides going at 45. I would stay away from 45mg if I were you Green but that is just me.

    Think of it this way at a dose of 45 you are getting 22.5mg of Superdrol and 22.5 of the slightly milder steroid that one of the superdrol molecules ends up being because it has the dymethyl bond still attached. It is definitely up to you green, who knows you could be one of those guys who hardly ever gets a side effect. Sounds like MrMarc is one of the lucky ones that doesn't get too many sides.
    Definitely planning on starting lower and increasing if necessary. I have no interest in going above 30mg until I can asses my results. I do appreciate all the insight from everybody on this matter.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  15. I am so tempted to go get me some Havoc or something so I can get a boost in size to match what you and LTL are going to be growing while cutting up. I just don't like the methyls much.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    I am so tempted to go get me some Havoc or something so I can get a boost in size to match what you and LTL are going to be growing while cutting up. I just don't like the methyls much.
    Hmm helladrol would be good!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Hmm helladrol would be good!
    That is actually one I was really considering. It is mild enough to keep the sides at bay but strong enough to give this run some more kick.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73

    That is actually one I was really considering. It is mild enough to keep the sides at bay but strong enough to give this run some more kick.
    It's prefect IMO but only thing is its going to need to be a 6 week run.. We're they'll will only need 4 haa. Give me some time to think and I'll figure out a non metly way for you.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    That is actually one I was really considering. It is mild enough to keep the sides at bay but strong enough to give this run some more kick.
    hdrol would be a terrible idea kleen.... :-)
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    My sides were bad enough at 20mg that I ended my run early, Oufinny ran it at 45 for a little bit and lowered it back down to 30 because he hated how he felt. If you can gain 15 lbs in just over 3 weeks off of 20mg why risk all the extra sides going at 45. I would stay away from 45mg if I were you Green but that is just me.

    Think of it this way at a dose of 45 you are getting 22.5mg of Superdrol and 22.5 of the slightly milder steroid that one of the superdrol molecules ends up being because it has the dymethyl bond still attached. It is definitely up to you green, who knows you could be one of those guys who hardly ever gets a side effect. Sounds like MrMarc is one of the lucky ones that doesn't get too many sides.
    I agree with this ^^^ When I took DMZ, I had great results with 20g/day for 45 days... and Green, you are an easy gainer like me!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  21. I'm running 20mg of a dmz clone I'm on day 13, have not seen much maybe 3 or 4lbs.

    I debated on stopping @ 30 days though.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  22. Day 31

    No changes to supplementation. About to run out of BCAAs...nooooo! I am experiencing some soreness from yesterday's hyperfit training, but damn it feels good. Looking forward to bridging over into DMZ and taking names in our competition. Today was a burn day and I got in an hour of steady state cardio at the gym.

    Tomorrow will most likely be an off day as we have a another gig. I will probably eat like a burn day and hit hyperfit again on Saturday eating for build.

    Training

    Spin Bike:30 minutes @ light resistance

    Tread Mill: 15 minute jog @ 4.6mph/ 5 minute walk @ 3.5mph/ 10 minute jog @ 4.6mph

    Nutrition

    Calories 1,842
    Fat: 66.8g (33%)
    Carbohydrate: 68.8g (15%)
    Protein: 235.1g (52%)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  23. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Day 31

    No changes to supplementation. About to run out of BCAAs...nooooo! I am experiencing some soreness from yesterday's hyperfit training, but damn it feels good. Looking forward to bridging over into DMZ and taking names in our competition. Today was a burn day and I got in an hour of steady state cardio at the gym.

    Tomorrow will most likely be an off day as we have a another gig. I will probably eat like a burn day and hit hyperfit again on Saturday eating for build.

    Training

    Spin Bike:30 minutes @ light resistance

    Tread Mill: 15 minute jog @ 4.6mph/ 5 minute walk @ 3.5mph/ 10 minute jog @ 4.6mph

    Nutrition

    Calories 1,842
    Fat: 66.8g (33%)
    Carbohydrate: 68.8g (15%)
    Protein: 235.1g (52%)
    Damn man that's a lot of cardio with little calories i'd be a zombie! Awesome work dude looks like the guys better stay on top of their game!

    Starting my own log to get lean!

    Tiny is STOKED to get LEAN and MEAN with DAA!! AI SPORTS SPONSORED
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  24. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Day 31

    No changes to supplementation. About to run out of BCAAs...nooooo! I am experiencing some soreness from yesterday's hyperfit training, but damn it feels good. Looking forward to bridging over into DMZ and taking names in our competition. Today was a burn day and I got in an hour of steady state cardio at the gym.

    Tomorrow will most likely be an off day as we have a another gig. I will probably eat like a burn day and hit hyperfit again on Saturday eating for build.

    Training

    Spin Bike:30 minutes @ light resistance

    Tread Mill: 15 minute jog @ 4.6mph/ 5 minute walk @ 3.5mph/ 10 minute jog @ 4.6mph

    Nutrition

    Calories 1,842
    Fat: 66.8g (33%)
    Carbohydrate: 68.8g (15%)
    Protein: 235.1g (52%)
    oh man!! BCAAs love um. So vital. Don't run out man! haha Get some recover pro!

    I like the hyperfit routine layout. I have to adjust for my home gym, but I think I will be doing something like it soon.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    @turninggreen

    ........for back pumps lots of water and potassium should get rid of the back pumps if not load up on the taurine .
    ^^^^^^THIS, 5g/day minimum! Do it, do eet now!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro

  26. Oh most def have to have my BCAA's. I don't care if it's pill powder liquid so long as I get me sum haha. I always feel better when sticking to them.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  27. Late as fock but subbed!

  28. Day 32

    Ordered up my BCAAs and some other goodies. We had a gig last night and it was fugging awesome. The crowd was so into the music...unbelievable. I ate most of may calories at my fast breaker because I knew I would have time to eat later.

    As for training...I didn't go to the gym, but the half hour set we played was probably more than enough. I don't recall a dry area to be found ony shirt...not to mention it was about 90 degrees in the place venue.

    As for 550-XD...I do not think the recomp properties have ceased. I am starting to get comments and people are seeing changes. One of the dudes in my band was like...dude you are way leaner than you were last week wtf hahaha!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  29. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Day 32

    Ordered up my BCAAs and some other goodies. We had a gig last night and it was fugging awesome. The crowd was so into the music...unbelievable. I ate most of may calories at my fast breaker because I knew I would have time to eat later.

    As for training...I didn't go to the gym, but the half hour set we played was probably more than enough. I don't recall a dry area to be found ony shirt...not to mention it was about 90 degrees in the place venue.

    As for 550-XD...I do not think the recomp properties have ceased. I am starting to get comments and people are seeing changes. One of the dudes in my band was like...dude you are way leaner than you were last week wtf hahaha!
    Gotta love that positive feedback!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro

  30. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Day 32

    Ordered up my BCAAs and some other goodies. We had a gig last night and it was fugging awesome. The crowd was so into the music...unbelievable. I ate most of may calories at my fast breaker because I knew I would have time to eat later.

    As for training...I didn't go to the gym, but the half hour set we played was probably more than enough. I don't recall a dry area to be found ony shirt...not to mention it was about 90 degrees in the place venue.

    As for 550-XD...I do not think the recomp properties have ceased. I am starting to get comments and people are seeing changes. One of the dudes in my band was like...dude you are way leaner than you were last week wtf hahaha!
    awesome news on the gig! and the recomp. Glad it's going awesome!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Green's sweet dreams with FINAFLEX G8!
    By TurningGreen in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 01-20-2012, 11:36 AM
  2. Green pulls out all the stops with FINAFLEX EPI-V (sponsored)
    By TurningGreen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 398
    Last Post: 01-03-2012, 09:55 AM
  3. RTR's Finaflex sponsored 1-Andro log
    By RTR in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 10:21 AM
  4. Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored) trial
    By ScottyDoc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 01:33 PM
  5. Ticco's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log (sponsored)
    By ticco in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 09:42 AM
Log in
Log in