FINAFLEX 550-XD THE RESURRECTION OF TURNING GREEN (Sponsored LOG)

Page 15 of 24 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

1. Some days are like that, as long as we keep working though we keep progressing.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

2. WOOOOO Green the monster is back mofo's he is back!!! Dang good pictures brother looking lean and massive keep it up!!!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    •   

3. Green's back is just beast mode.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Green's back is just beast mode.
    I've seen bigger muscles on the Fugging Geco...

Look, how ironic, he's even Green!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

5. WEAK
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

6. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    WEAK
    Easy there Homo-Face, I'll whoop your A$$, but I'm not gonna eat you!!!
    www.finaflex.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

Easy there Homo-Face, I'll whoop your A$$, but I'm not gonna eat you!!!
    Homo-Face huh...from what I hear you're the one getting the hands free tonsil tickling...enough calling the kettle black nancy boy.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

8. Day 29

No changes in supplementation. Today was a burn day I hit an hour of steady state cardio and some abs. No adverse sides effects to speak of as of now. Still seeing awesome effects form the 550-XD and continued progress. I have started today on my final bottle which gives me about 2 weeks left in the cycle.

Training

Spin Bike: 30 minutes @ moderate resistance

Treadmill: 30 minutes @ 4.5mph

worked up a good sweat and I will continue to keep the card time up to around an hour on burn days. Tomorrow I will change up my training protocol to HYPERFITNESS.

Nutrition

2,119 calories
    Fat: 60.7g (26%)
    Carbohydrate 126g (24%)
    Protein 263.7g (50%)

9. Keep KTS man!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro

10. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    Day 29

No changes in supplementation. Today was a burn day I hit an hour of steady state cardio and some abs. No adverse sides effects to speak of as of now. Still seeing awesome effects form the 550-XD and continued progress. I have started today on my final bottle which gives me about 2 weeks left in the cycle.

Training

Spin Bike: 30 minutes @ moderate resistance

Treadmill: 30 minutes @ 4.5mph

worked up a good sweat and I will continue to keep the card time up to around an hour on burn days. Tomorrow I will change up my training protocol to HYPERFITNESS.

Nutrition

2,119 calories
    Fat: 60.7g (26%)
    Carbohydrate 126g (24%)
    Protein 263.7g (50%)
    Hyper fitness is insane... Crossfit is as far as I go lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

11. Are you continuing to lean out are has that slowed. I heard one guy say it's slowed down some after 3 weeks, just wanted to know if that was typical. What a first 3 weeks though.

12. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Are you continuing to lean out are has that slowed. I heard one guy say it's slowed down some after 3 weeks, just wanted to know if that was typical. What a first 3 weeks though.
    I would say the leaning out has slowed but not stopped. It seems that the first 3 weeks really tore up the problem areas, but now I'm starting to notice areas that are becoming more vascular, areas that I really never could see veins before. To elaborate, I'm seeing veins in my calfs and further up my quads, also more pronounced veins in my lats. They are still under the skin, but they are threatening to pop...I'll give it a week or so. I'd say around this time would be a good time to start thinking about a bridge. I do like Als set up running this 8 weeks then bridging the last two into Epi-V.

13. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I would say the leaning out has slowed but not stopped. It seems that the first 3 weeks really tore up the problem areas, but now I'm starting to notice areas that are becoming more vascular, areas that I really never could see veins before. To elaborate, I'm seeing veins in my calfs and further up my quads, also more pronounced veins in my lats. They are still under the skin, but they are threatening to pop...I'll give it a week or so. I'd say around this time would be a good time to start thinking about a bridge. I do like Als set up running this 8 weeks then bridging the last two into Epi-V.
    I am planning on EPI-V but that will be after the contest. I could bridge into it early but don't know if it will arrive on time.

14. I was going to ask you if you were going to have the EPI-V in time to start the bridge we discussed. Of course that new edition to your arsenal is so strong it is going to be a hard go to beat you on the DMZ. Add EPI-V into that and HOLY CRAP. If you don't have the EPI-V I recommend you start the DMZ the last week of your XD then bridge from the DMZ into the EPI-V for the final shred.

Damn It, I am gonna advise myself into a situation where it is going to be hard as hell to win this.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    I was going to ask you if you were going to have the EPI-V in time to start the bridge we discussed. Of course that new edition to your arsenal is so strong it is going to be a hard go to beat you on the DMZ. Add EPI-V into that and HOLY CRAP. If you don't have the EPI-V I recommend you start the DMZ the last week of your XD then bridge from the DMZ into the EPI-V for the final shred.

Damn It, I am gonna advise myself into a situation where it is going to be hard as hell to win this.
    Ha! That's was the plan bro, 550-XD bridged to DMZ bridged to Epi-V. Thanks for the winnin strategy though hehehe

16. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I was going to ask you if you were going to have the EPI-V in time to start the bridge we discussed. Of course that new edition to your arsenal is so strong it is going to be a hard go to beat you on the DMZ. Add EPI-V into that and HOLY CRAP. If you don't have the EPI-V I recommend you start the DMZ the last week of your XD then bridge from the DMZ into the EPI-V for the final shred.

On a totally serious note to everyone... I am not sure what this will do to our EPI-V, but it does have 1-3 Dimethyl in it and will need to be reformulated, not sure if we will get the batch we are waiting on before or not, I guess it depends if they have started on the order or not! But we will also need to reformulate our IGNITE-2 & our PRO-XANTHINE, 2 of our big Dog Winners Damn Government!!!
    www.finaflex.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

On a totally serious note to everyone... I am not sure what this will do to our EPI-V, but it does have 1-3 Dimethyl in it and will need to be reformulated, not sure if we will get the batch we are waiting on before or not, I guess it depends if they have started on the order or not! But we will also need to reformulate our IGNITE-2 & our PRO-XANTHINE, 2 of our big Dog Winners Damn Government!!!
    FUGGER. I will need to order some IGNITE 2 STAT... I can go a couple days with out food...totally worth it.

18. The Government steps in and FUGG's $hit up once again!!! Why can't they just leave a good thing alone???
    www.finaflex.com

19. It's an Obama-nation!
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Oh fuggin no.. hey DMAA just became legal in Canada again....

21. So wait a minute you saying that maybe none of you will be able to get your EPI-V for this contest?

www.OrbitSupplements.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    So wait a minute you saying that maybe none of you will be able to get your EPI-V for this contest?

Fug off!!! lol that would be disastrous I really rely on that for hardening...

23. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Fug off!!! lol that would be disastrous I really rely on that for hardening...
    I am not saying I need a leg up but with the caliber of the competitors I would be lying if I said it would not be beneficial to me. I mean I know I can harden up on my own but that means lowering my carbs quite a bit too.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

24. Day 30

I'll have to update tomorrow my Internet is down...again...thanks windstream! Don't feel like typing everything in on my phone.

I started the hyperfit protocol today and got a great workout in. Decided to drop my calories a bit as I bridge out of 550-XD and begin cutting up. Got in 2,415 total calories today.

25. Day 30

Supplementation remains the same. I am adjusting my calories aiming for 2800 on builds (down from 3200) and 1900 on burns (down from 2200).
    I started the hyperfitness protocol yeterday and plan on doing this M/W/F with 1 hour of steady state cardio Tue/Thur/Sat leaving Sunday as an off day. I will be bridging into DMZ soon...more updates on that later.

Training

Hyperfitness Week 1/2

Perform a set of the first exercise and immediately follow with a set of the second. Without rest repeat each drill twice more. After 3 sets of each drill, rest for 2-3 minutes, and then move to the next grouping.

1A. Triceps Skullcrusher to Crunch with Bar Press, 12 reps @ 35lbs
    1B. Medicine Ball Throw to Medicine Ball Salm, 15 reps @ 10lbs

2A. DB Holding Push-up with Straight Lef Lift, 20 reps
    2B. Speed Skater Drill with Medicine Ball, 15 reps (each leg is 1 rep) @ 10lbs

3A. Barbell Single-Arm Squat Incline Press, 15 reps @ 55lbs
    3B. Rock Climber to Full Jumping Jack, 12 reps

4A. Bosu Upside-Down Push-up, 2 reps, to Bosu Press, 10 reps
    4B. Underhand Grip Jump Bar Pull-up, 10 reps

IE Drill: Go straight through all 4 drills with little or no rest between, then repeat.

1. Big Circle Medicine Ball Squat Jump, 16 reps @10 lbs
    2. Sqaut Shadowbox DB Punch with Double Thai Knee Smash, 15 reps @ 3lbs
    3. Quarter-Turn Jump Squat, 30 reps
    4. Knee-high Underneath Claps, 40reps

Core: Go straight through the 3 exercises with no rest; repeat twics for 20 reps each.

1. Stability Ball Crunch (with Medicine Ball on chest) @ 10lbs
    2. Hands Behind Head stability Ball Sit-up
    3. Stability Ball Twist
    (with Medicine Ball on chest) @ 10lbs

Nutrition

Calories 2,415
    Fat: 44.7g (17%)
    Carbohydrates: 233.6g (39%)
    Protein:267g (44%)

26. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Day 30

Supplementation remains the same. I am adjusting my calories aiming for 2800 on builds (down from 3200) and 1900 on burns (down from 2200).
    I started the hyperfitness protocol yeterday and plan on doing this M/W/F with 1 hour of steady state cardio Tue/Thur/Sat leaving Sunday as an off day. I will be bridging into DMZ soon...more updates on that later.

Training

Hyperfitness Week 1/2

Perform a set of the first exercise and immediately follow with a set of the second. Without rest repeat each drill twice more. After 3 sets of each drill, rest for 2-3 minutes, and then move to the next grouping.

IE Drill: Go straight through all 4 drills with little or no rest between, then repeat.

Core: Go straight through the 3 exercises with no rest; repeat twics for 20 reps each.

3. Stability Ball Twist

Nutrition

Calories 2,415
    Hmm... got some questions for ya later
    Nice workout though bro. Killing it!
    RecoverBro ELITE

27. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Day 30

Training

Hyperfitness Week 1/2

3. Stability Ball Twist

Nutrition

Calories 2,415
    DMZ after 5/6 weeks of this, might be a tad harsh no...

28. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

DMZ after 5/6 weeks of this, might be a tad harsh no...
    Wow I completely missed that part. Oddly I thought he meant a workout program or something lol.

TG that's a pretty long oral run.
    RecoverBro ELITE

29. I think from our discussions he is only going to run DMZ for 4 weeks. With DMZ that will be plenty. Yeah this workout may result in some back pumps, make sure you load up on some taurine Green.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

30. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    I think from our discussions he is only going to run DMZ for 4 weeks. With DMZ that will be plenty. Yeah this workout may result in some back pumps, make sure you load up on some taurine Green.
    Wow TG your ganna be shredded!
    I wish I was on now... Lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

Similar Forum Threads

1. Green's sweet dreams with FINAFLEX G8!
    By TurningGreen in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 01-20-2012, 11:36 AM
  2. Green pulls out all the stops with FINAFLEX EPI-V (sponsored)
    By TurningGreen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 398
    Last Post: 01-03-2012, 09:55 AM
  3. RTR's Finaflex sponsored 1-Andro log
    By RTR in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 10:21 AM
  4. Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored) trial
    By ScottyDoc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 01:33 PM
  5. Ticco's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log (sponsored)
    By ticco in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 09:42 AM