FINAFLEX 550-XD THE RESURRECTION OF TURNING GREEN (Sponsored LOG)

Page 10 of 18 First ... 58910111215 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Ok "Wheel Of Death: 4 sets 125lbs x 10" you have to be doing something else... this is wheel of death...

Attachment 56730
    This is when you peaked early on the EPI-V last year right. Imagine if you already knew then what it would do for you and ran it up to the show.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Apparently hunger is way up and climbing daily!! I'm just sitting here watching the clock...it feels like its moving backwards!!! I felt the same way yesterday, but seems to be slightly amplified today. I am going to destroy my fast breaker!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    This is when you peaked early on the EPI-V last year right. Imagine if you already knew then what it would do for you and ran it up to the show.
    I would have blown everybody out of the water..
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Dang it Green you gota stop posting them food pics up making me hungry at midnight. Better yet jump on my private jet and make me some food!! lol
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Day 25

Just getting in. Had a gig tonight...we slayed faces fo sho! Got all my supplementation in, but didn't even come close on calories. I will lift tomorrow and treat it as a build day since I took off today and ate so little. I may even throw in a cheat meal...well see how it goes. I am already looking forward to my fast breaker tomorrow as I stopped eating today around 1630hrs...ugh I'm damn hungry right now!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    Day 25

Just getting in. Had a gig tonight...we slayed faces fo sho! Got all my supplementation in, but didn't even come close on calories. I will lift tomorrow and treat it as a build day since I took off today and ate so little. I may even throw in a cheat meal...well see how it goes. I am already looking forward to my fast breaker tomorrow as I stopped eating today around 1630hrs...ugh I'm damn hungry right now!
    As of Monday you should start incorporating cheat meals daily! Muhahahahaha
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Day 25

Yeah getting read to go to the gym then it is a carb heavy day for me not a cheat day but I can still have some goodies within my macros.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    As of Monday you should start incorporating cheat meals daily! Muhahahahaha
    LMAO!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Yeah getting read to go to the gym then it is a carb heavy day for me not a cheat day but I can still have some goodies within my macros.
    that's the plan broham!! Trying to post up some pics from last nights gig, but the inline attachments aren't working...damnit
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah with these results, I am wondering if maybe I shouldn't see about adding this into my arsenal for the contest...
    I second TGs statement! I'm gonna start working up to this.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Day 26

Not a bad day. Hit a very fasted lift this morning definitely felt weaker on some of my lifts and got pretty light headed towards the end. Nutrition went well today considering I was planning on a cheat meal, but I stayed pretty clean. Got 2,744 calories which is around baseline for me. Hitting the sheets early tonight getting up at the a$$ crack of dawn to record vocals for our upcoming EP!! Nutrition will be interesting considering well be in the studio all day.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Day 26

Not a bad day. Hit a very fasted lift this morning definitely felt weaker on some of my lifts and got pretty light headed towards the end. Nutrition went well today considering I was planning on a cheat meal, but I stayed pretty clean. Got 2,744 calories which is around baseline for me. Hitting the sheets early tonight getting up at the a$$ crack of dawn to record vocals for our upcoming EP!! Nutrition will be interesting considering well be in the studio all day.
    Good luck! this log is epic.!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

I got some shots uploaded from our gig last night. Hope to get more up tomorrow

Name:  image-2665481015.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  69.9 KB

Name:  image-4137874632.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  91.2 KB

Name:  image-2720177503.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  84.1 KB
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

I got some shots uploaded from our gig last night. Hope to get more up tomorrow

Name:  image-2665481015.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  69.9 KB

Name:  image-4137874632.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  91.2 KB

Name:  image-2720177503.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  84.1 KB
    FOOK YEAH! You guys got a page up? I want to check it out since we have the same taste in music haha
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

You look kinda big there. Gonna make this contest just that much more fun.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

We have a face book page...Dying As GoodMen. We don't have any tracks up yet...recording in progress, but they're coming!!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

We have a face book page...Dying As GoodMen. We don't have any tracks up yet...recording in progress, but they're coming!!
    Damn, i'll like it and once something pops up i will be there!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

He's big and a freak lol. I'd be scared ****tttless if he was my teacher. Looks like yall having fun, and that is good bro. What kind of music do are you into? People would never guess me in highschool as liking Korn lol. My fav bands are, Breaking Benjamin, Seether, Godsmack, Shinedown, Volbeat, Five Finger Death punch, and so on lol. Anything that brings my blood boiling during a workout it's on!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Oh man. Just saw your pics. You are ridiculous bro! Your fn legs are crazy as hell. MANIAC! Gonna be an awesome competition though!!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

Damn, i'll like it and once something pops up i will be there!
    Thanks bro, we should have some live footage up soon. The last gig was recorded as will be our gig this coming Friday! So pumped for the EP release.

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    He's big and a freak lol. I'd be scared ****tttless if he was my teacher. Looks like yall having fun, and that is good bro. What kind of music do are you into? People would never guess me in highschool as liking Korn lol. My fav bands are, Breaking Benjamin, Seether, Godsmack, Shinedown, Volbeat, Five Finger Death punch, and so on lol. Anything that brings my blood boiling during a workout it's on!
    Yeah boy I listen to a lot of the same stuff too. I like a lot of metal too, and also post hardcore stuff is probably my favorite.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Day 27

Spent all day in the studio...from 8am-7pm. Got in some decent macros and 2,528 calories. Tomorrow will be a build day getting in 3,200 calories (approximately). Unfortunately I did not get in any physical activity, but looking forward to tomorrows lift. Physique is looking good starting to see some veins in the lats. I'm still holding on to that midsection fat and my legs really haven't started to come along yet...with the exception of some veins threatening to pop around the lower quad into my knees. I will be posting regular pictures tomorrow along with a front and back double biceps shot...which will be used in an upcoming competition with...SCOTTYDOC-MRKLEEN-LIVETOLIFT and possibly DREAMWEAVER. I will post the link up as soon as I know it's up (MORRY will be the moderator!)
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Kinda big??? The Mother Fugger is Huge & he knows it, no worries, we got him on the diet, hehehe...hoohoohoo... hahahhaha!!! Greenie... I Love ya Bro-Ham, but ya gonna have to really work for this one!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Day 27

Spent all day in the studio...from 8am-7pm. Got in some decent macros and 2,528 calories. Tomorrow will be a build day getting in 3,200 calories (approximately). Unfortunately I did not get in any physical activity, but looking forward to tomorrows lift. Physique is looking good starting to see some veins in the lats. I'm still holding on to that midsection fat and my legs really haven't started to come along yet...with the exception of some veins threatening to pop around the lower quad into my knees. I will be posting regular pictures tomorrow along with a front and back double biceps shot...which will be used in an upcoming competition with...SCOTTYDOC-MRKLEEN-LIVETOLIFT and possibly DREAMWEAVER. I will post the link up as soon as I know it's up (MORRY will be the moderator!)
    DREAMWEAVER... Yeah right, he's past his prime, uh-oh, did I say that out loud.. oh well prove it old man!!!! Hahahaha!!!!

PS.... Excuses are like A$$holes, everyone has one!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Nice!! Looks like my kinda style. Singer eh? Dang. I only played guitar lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

Kinda big??? The Mother Fugger is Huge & he knows it, no worries, we got him on the diet, hehehe...hoohoohoo... hahahhaha!!! Greenie... I Love ya Bro-Ham, but ya gonna have to really work for this one!!!
    Now I hope you wouldn't go sabotaging me with false information there Bro-Montanna. I'm not concerned about the work part I have iron will, but If you see anything here that's raising flags do let me know so I can make adjustments...I'm gonna go with my instinct here and say your bustin my balls.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    DREAMWEAVER... Yeah right, he's past his prime, uh-oh, did I say that out loud.. oh well prove it old man!!!! Hahahaha!!!!

PS.... Excuses are like A$$holes, everyone has one!!!
    I'll join in but my pics will be progress pics my reall after pics will com near the beginning of August and I guess this ends late June. I took some before pics on Saturday, they look awful, I am pretty sloppy. Oh and I am going to include one of my trainees in the comp. He's 61 and not at all heavily muscled but he is really having fun in the gym and just wants to get himself organized. So far he is using no supplements and I am not recommending anabolics at this time.

My pattern will be not optimal for this either I have to deload next week so will only have 6 weeks of training under my belt. I am going to start my 550 run at the begginnig of that so I hope it sheds fat off me so we can see a major difference. I won't be hard and finished like I will be 4 to 6 weeks later but I should be fairly lean.

If I have to go down I am going down fighting though Die with my boots on ...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Answers

Metal, hard rock, punk? Whatta like jamming' dude?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro
  27. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Please say metal along lines of Killswitch Engage hahahahah
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by taman6886

Metal, hard rock, punk? Whatta like jamming' dude?
    My bands sounds is very melodic post hardcore sounding. We have heavy breakdowns, but melodic choruses. We have a good amount of double bass from the drummer. Our sound always evolves as we listen to new influences

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79
    Please say metal along lines of Killswitch Engage hahahahah
    Love Killswitch! I hate that Howard is gone, but Jesse is back so let's see what he's got! Also I'm a big fan if After the Burial, BTBAM, Veil of Maya, Periphery, Falling in Reverse, Four Year Strong...and even Fall Out Boy( yeah I know lol). I like a lot of music lol too much to list!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

I'll join in but my pics will be progress pics my reall after pics will com near the beginning of August and I guess this ends late June. I took some before pics on Saturday, they look awful, I am pretty sloppy. Oh and I am going to include one of my trainees in the comp. He's 61 and not at all heavily muscled but he is really having fun in the gym and just wants to get himself organized. So far he is using no supplements and I am not recommending anabolics at this time.

My pattern will be not optimal for this either I have to deload next week so will only have 6 weeks of training under my belt. I am going to start my 550 run at the begginnig of that so I hope it sheds fat off me so we can see a major difference. I won't be hard and finished like I will be 4 to 6 weeks later but I should be fairly lean.

If I have to go down I am going down fighting though Die with my boots on ...
    Glad your in Old Fugger! I think the contest is more progress based anyway. I believe Kleen said something about weekly or biweekly pics then a vote. Should work out well if that's the case.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Glad your in Old Fugger! I think the contest is more progress based anyway. I believe Kleen said something about weekly or biweekly pics then a vote. Should work out well if that's the case.

Yah I will just be supplying before's and afters, it's a real production for me and pics as I have no suitable place for proper lighting.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Yah I will just be supplying before's and afters, it's a real production for me and pics as I have no suitable place for proper lighting.
    I understand. I always struggle with proper lighting. I never really get the picture I'd like.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

TRANSFORMERS... The Quest for PRIME!

LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!!!!
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Oh yeah it is on! Doug, I have no question you are going to bring it. That deload week isn't gonna hurt ya, as long as you are doing cardio you should make progress. With what we are seeing from Green so far that 550xd is gonna do you right.

You also have to remember I am already mid cycle so I don't think we will be seeing that big jump in size or anything out of me. I have already had that big push and am at the point I am really going to have to massage the rest of my major progress out of it.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Oh yeah it is on! Doug, I have no question you are going to bring it. That deload week isn't gonna hurt ya, as long as you are doing cardio you should make progress. With what we are seeing from Green so far that 550xd is gonna do you right.

You also have to remember I am already mid cycle so I don't think we will be seeing that big jump in size or anything out of me. I have already had that big push and am at the point I am really going to have to massage the rest of my major progress out of it.
    I saw my pics and the lighting was pretty good so I I have access to the place next door then I should be ok, I am going away next weekend though so might be difficult to get them in.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

TRANSFORMERS... The Quest for PRIME!

LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!!!!
    SUBBED!!

Kill it! Here is my new training log over here. Would be nice to have you along ;D

Mattrag and whatever training
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I saw my pics and the lighting was pretty good so I I have access to the place next door then I should be ok, I am going away next weekend though so might be difficult to get them in.
    Good deal, that they came out pretty good. I am sure we can figure something out as far as those pics.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    SUBBED!!

Kill it! Here is my new training log over here. Would be nice to have you along ;D

Mattrag and whatever training
    I know you weren't talking to me but I will subb to see some "Whatever training."
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

LOL DUDE, let's start a genre called....IRONCORE!!! xDDDD
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Oh and green if you like After The Burial you'll prolly like this band called Volumes, was browsing on youtube and it came up. It's FUGGIN AWESOME!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-8zCY9f3OA&ob=av2e
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy
    Oh and green if you like After The Burial you'll prolly like this band called Volumes, was browsing on youtube and it came up. It's FUGGIN AWESOME!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-8zCY9f3OA&ob=av2e
    I will check into it! I am so pissed I am missing After the Burial. They'll be here this week ahhh!
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

I will check into it! I am so pissed I am missing After the Burial. They'll be here this week ahhh!
    that sucks My friends going to see Rammstein i think this next week, they'd be so badass to see they put on good shows music is simple but good. I don't have $100 for a ticket though xD
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Green's sweet dreams with FINAFLEX G8!
    By TurningGreen in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 01-20-2012, 09:36 AM
  2. Green pulls out all the stops with FINAFLEX EPI-V (sponsored)
    By TurningGreen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 398
    Last Post: 01-03-2012, 07:55 AM
  3. RTR's Finaflex sponsored 1-Andro log
    By RTR in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 08:21 AM
  4. Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored) trial
    By ScottyDoc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 11:33 AM
  5. Ticco's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log (sponsored)
    By ticco in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 07:42 AM