Alpha t-2 reformulated

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

  1. Old T2 was very potent for me.I still have the bottle.Can't wait to try the new formula after finishing old one.


  2. I've looked at the new profile of T2, promising stuff for sure, I like the olive leaf science and always a big fan of SA2-A but I have to go through the 4 bottles of the OG T2 I have left. damn... I'm just realizing I'm a huge fan of the original PES products hahaha, tells ya how long I've been with PES hahaha.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    I've looked at the new profile of T2, promising stuff for sure, I like the olive leaf science and always a big fan of SA2-A but I have to go through the 4 bottles of the OG T2 I have left. damn... I'm just realizing I'm a huge fan of the original PES products hahaha, tells ya how long I've been with PES hahaha.
    Nothing wrong with the OGs!

    Thanks for the love
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  4. Would the new formula be okay to stack with something like AlphaBurn?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX1984 View Post
    Would the new formula be okay to stack with something like AlphaBurn?
    I wouldn't stack it with other sources of yohimbe.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  6. New formula: I noticed the dosing size is 2 caps

    What is everyone here running for fat loss?

    2 caps AM
    2 caps Afternoon

    ????
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  7. My preference has been:
    2 scoops Alphamine/ 1 AT2 am
    1 scoop Alphamine/ 2 AT2 pm
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    My preference has been:
    2 scoops Alphamine/ 1 AT2 am
    1 scoop Alphamine/ 2 AT2 pm
    ^ this for me also!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  9. No Alphamine here so I will try

    1 in the AM with my stim
    2 in the Afternoon (no stims)

    Thanks peeps
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  10. Is this okay to stack with the original oxy elite pro as the old alpha t-2 was?

  11. Yes.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    My preference has been:
    2 scoops Alphamine/ 1 AT2 am
    1 scoop Alphamine/ 2 AT2 pm
    This works for me best!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    No Alphamine here so I will try

    1 in the AM with my stim
    2 in the Afternoon (no stims)

    Thanks peeps

    Hope you enjoy your AT2.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    I have 3 or 4 bottles of the OG SHIFT by PES. Can they be used with the new Alpha T-2 or should they be used at different times
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I would personally use them at different times.

    Others may have a different opinion though.
    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    I would use it at different times as well.
    Why exactly would you suggest as much?

    Really I don't see how it would be any different (in fact tamer, no caffeine or 1,3 dimeth in this) then the AT2/OEP stack that worked so well and was promoted considerably back in the day(heh, 2 years ago)...

    I'm actually pretty disappointed with the loss of t2 support in a supplement named after just that... I think a free bottle of shift should go out with every bottle so that way any wiener that doesn't want to take it won't have to but the rest of us who loved the old formula aren't losing a major component...

    First my oep was castrated, now at2 is volunteering for a vasectomy(keeping its balls, but not the same man it once was)...
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    Why exactly would you suggest as much?

    Really I don't see how it would be any different (in fact tamer, no caffeine or 1,3 dimeth in this) then the AT2/OEP stack that worked so well and was promoted considerably back in the day(heh, 2 years ago)...

    I'm actually pretty disappointed with the loss of t2 support in a supplement named after just that... I think a free bottle of shift should go out with every bottle so that way any wiener that doesn't want to take it won't have to but the rest of us who loved the old formula aren't losing a major component...

    First my oep was castrated, now at2 is volunteering for a vasectomy(keeping its balls, but not the same man it once was)...
    Have you actually tried the new AT2?
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    Why exactly would you suggest as much?

    Really I don't see how it would be any different (in fact tamer, no caffeine or 1,3 dimeth in this) then the AT2/OEP stack that worked so well and was promoted considerably back in the day(heh, 2 years ago)...

    I'm actually pretty disappointed with the loss of t2 support in a supplement named after just that... I think a free bottle of shift should go out with every bottle so that way any wiener that doesn't want to take it won't have to but the rest of us who loved the old formula aren't losing a major component...

    First my oep was castrated, now at2 is volunteering for a vasectomy(keeping its balls, but not the same man it once was)...
    **** happens, gotta move with the times.

    The beta receptors are hit the same angle. The Alpha are hit harder than the previous generations, and the thyroidal pathway is in tact with a compound with quite a bit of research behind it. Couple the Olive leaf with Bacopa which directly stimulates T4. It is more potent... even with the loss of 3,3.
    The Historic PES Legend

  17. I am almost finishing up my first bottle of At2 reformulated and have been just as impressed if not slightly more than the original . During my cut I had leveled off in weight and since the addition of At2 over the last month I have dropped more weight even when my diet had been spotty at best. (Taken on a side job after my day job doesn't help my diet ) I have started cutting the exact same time the past 3 years as soon as I am done coaching and used the original the past two years so i have a solid measuring point. Two thumbs up from me.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Marsh1116 View Post
    I am almost finishing up my first bottle of At2 reformulated and have been just as impressed if not slightly more than the original . During my cut I had leveled off in weight and since the addition of At2 over the last month I have dropped more weight even when my diet had been spotty at best. (Taken on a side job after my day job doesn't help my diet ) I have started cutting the exact same time the past 3 years as soon as I am done coaching and used the original the past two years so i have a solid measuring point. Two thumbs up from me.
    Nice to see some feedback on pretty much a full bottle of use. Haven't seen too much full bottle feedback yet. I have really enjoyed it myself.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  19. I took 2 in the afternoon for the first time yesterday. The only other time I have actually taken 2 was in the AM weeks ago when I first got it. If you are looking to get a good sweat and warm some things up then this is the stuff for you. Walked around work for a few hours feeling it and getting a little scared that my sweating would show up in front of co-workers and customers. T2 is a good product and I have enjoyed it very much so far.

  20. What kind of weight loss numbers have people been posting from running A-T2 solo?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    What kind of weight loss numbers have people been posting from running A-T2 solo?
    i think it all depends heavily on your excercise and diet

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bananaClip View Post
    i think it all depends heavily on your excercise and diet
    This would be the biggest factor, yes. We would expect Alpha-T2 to speed up the process.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  23. Supps are only 5% of the equation.
    doing my own thang!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    What kind of weight loss numbers have people been posting from running A-T2 solo?
    While a caloric deficit determines fat loss numbers, alpha t-2 comes in by:

    1. Removing otherwise difficult-to-lose stubborn fat
    2. Improving mood (bacopa) and energy while dieting
    3. Increasing metabolic rate (meaning you can eat more than you typically do when cutting)
    4. Providing a GDA effect, to reduce insulin release and keep you in fat burning mode longer

  25. OK so we have all seen and heard of the common stimulants that can be stacked with Alpha T2 ( OEP & Alphamine)
    But what other stimulant products/blends could be used.
    Examples: Ergoshed, lean efx refined, detonate, decimate powder???

    Interested in all possibilties
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 3-Alpha
    By ndn diablo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 09:11 PM
  2. 3-Alpha
    By Kerruptt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-27-2003, 01:22 AM
  3. 3-Alpha
    By LCSULLA in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-26-2003, 10:28 AM
  4. 1-test/3-alpha/7-keto Maintainence cycle
    By MySoulFindsRest in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-16-2003, 09:31 PM
  5. Alpha KetoGluterate...
    By ex_banana-eater in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-11-2003, 03:17 AM
Log in
Log in