Alpha t-2 reformulated

Hope

Awards
Old T2 was very potent for me.I still have the bottle.Can't wait to try the new formula after finishing old one.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
I've looked at the new profile of T2, promising stuff for sure, I like the olive leaf science and always a big fan of SA2-A ;) but I have to go through the 4 bottles of the OG T2 I have left. :D damn... I'm just realizing I'm a huge fan of the original PES products hahaha, tells ya how long I've been with PES hahaha.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've looked at the new profile of T2, promising stuff for sure, I like the olive leaf science and always a big fan of SA2-A ;) but I have to go through the 4 bottles of the OG T2 I have left. :D damn... I'm just realizing I'm a huge fan of the original PES products hahaha, tells ya how long I've been with PES hahaha.
Nothing wrong with the OGs!

Thanks for the love :D

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Would the new formula be okay to stack with something like AlphaBurn?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New formula: I noticed the dosing size is 2 caps

What is everyone here running for fat loss?

2 caps AM
2 caps Afternoon

????

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My preference has been:
2 scoops Alphamine/ 1 AT2 am
1 scoop Alphamine/ 2 AT2 pm

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No Alphamine here so I will try

1 in the AM with my stim
2 in the Afternoon (no stims)

Thanks peeps ;)

awdawg

Awards
Is this okay to stack with the original oxy elite pro as the old alpha t-2 was?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes. :)

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I have 3 or 4 bottles of the OG SHIFT by PES. Can they be used with the new Alpha T-2 or should they be used at different times
I would personally use them at different times.

Others may have a different opinion though.
I would use it at different times as well.
Why exactly would you suggest as much?

Really I don't see how it would be any different (in fact tamer, no caffeine or 1,3 dimeth in this) then the AT2/OEP stack that worked so well and was promoted considerably back in the day(heh, 2 years ago)...

I'm actually pretty disappointed with the loss of t2 support in a supplement named after just that... I think a free bottle of shift should go out with every bottle so that way any wiener that doesn't want to take it won't have to but the rest of us who loved the old formula aren't losing a major component...

First my oep was castrated, now at2 is volunteering for a vasectomy(keeping its balls, but not the same man it once was)...

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Really I don't see how it would be any different (in fact tamer, no caffeine or 1,3 dimeth in this) then the AT2/OEP stack that worked so well and was promoted considerably back in the day(heh, 2 years ago)...

I'm actually pretty disappointed with the loss of t2 support in a supplement named after just that... I think a free bottle of shift should go out with every bottle so that way any wiener that doesn't want to take it won't have to but the rest of us who loved the old formula aren't losing a major component...

First my oep was castrated, now at2 is volunteering for a vasectomy(keeping its balls, but not the same man it once was)...
Have you actually tried the new AT2?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

**** happens, gotta move with the times.

The beta receptors are hit the same angle. The Alpha are hit harder than the previous generations, and the thyroidal pathway is in tact with a compound with quite a bit of research behind it. Couple the Olive leaf with Bacopa which directly stimulates T4. It is more potent... even with the loss of 3,3.

Marsh1116

Marsh1116

Awards
I am almost finishing up my first bottle of At2 reformulated and have been just as impressed if not slightly more than the original . During my cut I had leveled off in weight and since the addition of At2 over the last month I have dropped more weight even when my diet had been spotty at best. (Taken on a side job after my day job doesn't help my diet ) I have started cutting the exact same time the past 3 years as soon as I am done coaching and used the original the past two years so i have a solid measuring point. Two thumbs up from me.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am almost finishing up my first bottle of At2 reformulated and have been just as impressed if not slightly more than the original . During my cut I had leveled off in weight and since the addition of At2 over the last month I have dropped more weight even when my diet had been spotty at best. (Taken on a side job after my day job doesn't help my diet ) I have started cutting the exact same time the past 3 years as soon as I am done coaching and used the original the past two years so i have a solid measuring point. Two thumbs up from me.
Nice to see some feedback on pretty much a full bottle of use. Haven't seen too much full bottle feedback yet. I have really enjoyed it myself. :)

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
I took 2 in the afternoon for the first time yesterday. The only other time I have actually taken 2 was in the AM weeks ago when I first got it. If you are looking to get a good sweat and warm some things up then this is the stuff for you. Walked around work for a few hours feeling it and getting a little scared that my sweating would show up in front of co-workers and customers. T2 is a good product and I have enjoyed it very much so far.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What kind of weight loss numbers have people been posting from running A-T2 solo?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think it all depends heavily on your excercise and diet
This would be the biggest factor, yes. We would expect Alpha-T2 to speed up the process. :)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Supps are only 5% of the equation.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
What kind of weight loss numbers have people been posting from running A-T2 solo?
While a caloric deficit determines fat loss numbers, alpha t-2 comes in by:

1. Removing otherwise difficult-to-lose stubborn fat
2. Improving mood (bacopa) and energy while dieting
3. Increasing metabolic rate (meaning you can eat more than you typically do when cutting)
4. Providing a GDA effect, to reduce insulin release and keep you in fat burning mode longer

gkusa001

gkusa001

Awards
OK so we have all seen and heard of the common stimulants that can be stacked with Alpha T2 ( OEP & Alphamine)
But what other stimulant products/blends could be used.
Examples: Ergoshed, lean efx refined, detonate, decimate powder???

Interested in all possibilties

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
OK so we have all seen and heard of the common stimulants that can be stacked with Alpha T2 ( OEP & Alphamine)

detonate would be sick as an additive!!!!!!!

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established

Lean Extreme , Alpha T2 , Alphamine. That's your Ally Mcbeal stack right there.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
After an 8 week run of the new formula Alpha-t2 can shift be used during the 4 week break or would it be preferable to avoid both for a minimum of 4 weeks?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
After an 8 week run of the new formula Alpha-t2 can shift be used during the 4 week break or would it be preferable to avoid both for a minimum of 4 weeks?
With the new formula, there's no issue at all. Alpha-T2 naturally increases T3 levels in specific tissues, whereas Shift is an exogenous diiodothyronine source. They can be stacked, used separately, etc

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What were the OLD SCHOOL (circa 2003) T2 products made of? What was the effective ingedient?

Just curious. Anyone know?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What were the OLD SCHOOL (circa 2003) T2 products made of? What was the effective ingedient?

Weren't products like Biotest T2 and thyrocuts using 3,5-diiodo-l-thyronine ?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember T2, TRx, and thyrocuts

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The real old school thyroid based fat loss products used Tiratricol.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that stuff now banned or something? It sure worked VERY Well :)
If I remember correctly it is still classified in the grey area.

it is essentially a true Thyroidal analogue.

I remember FDA threw their weight around and everyone abandoned selling it. I am sure the threat of prosecution was heavy.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good info man, thanks

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tiratricol is a naturally occurring chemical in the body. It can also be man-made.

Tiratricol is used as a dietary supplement for thyroid problems including thyroid cancer. It is also used for increasing metabolic rate for weight loss, and reducing cellulite.

However, in the US, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has determined that the product Triax (TRIAC, tiratricol) is not a dietary supplement but an unapproved new drug containing a powerful thyroid hormone, which may cause serious health consequences. The State of Missouri embargoed the product at its distributor (Syntrax) and the Utah-based manufacturer (Pharmatech) has agreed to stop distributing any product containing the ingredient TRIAC. The FDA has issued recalls for other tiratricol-containing products, including Tricana Metabolic Hormone Analogue, Tria-Cutz Thyroid Stimulator Dietary Supplement Capsules, and Sci-Fi-Tri-Cuts Dietary Supplement Capsules.

In France, tiratricol is a prescription drug used mostly for thyroid disease. It has been studied since the 1950s.

If I remember correctly it is still classified in the grey area.

it is essentially a true Thyroidal analogue.

I remember FDA threw their weight around and everyone abandoned selling it. I am sure the threat of prosecution was heavy.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tiratricol is a naturally occurring chemical in the body. It can also be man-made.

Tiratricol is used as a dietary supplement for thyroid problems including thyroid cancer. It is also used for increasing metabolic rate for weight loss, and reducing cellulite.

However, in the US, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has determined that the product Triax (TRIAC, tiratricol) is not a dietary supplement but an unapproved new drug containing a powerful thyroid hormone, which may cause serious health consequences. The State of Missouri embargoed the product at its distributor (Syntrax) and the Utah-based manufacturer (Pharmatech) has agreed to stop distributing any product containing the ingredient TRIAC. The FDA has issued recalls for other tiratricol-containing products, including Tricana Metabolic Hormone Analogue, Tria-Cutz Thyroid Stimulator Dietary Supplement Capsules, and Sci-Fi-Tri-Cuts Dietary Supplement Capsules.

In France, tiratricol is a prescription drug used mostly for thyroid disease. It has been studied since the 1950s.
The last people I remember selling it was Custom Nutrition Warehouse when ol boy was still around. Then the RC's nailed him.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahhh yes, the good ole days :(

haha

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm starting an 8 week run in a few days. :thumbsup:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm starting an 8 week run in a few days. :thumbsup:
After a couple of months of reverse dieting following a photo shoot I feel I have deserved some Alpha-T2 and Alphamine lol.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After a couple of months of reverse dieting following a photo shoot I feel I have deserved some Alpha-T2 and Alphamine lol.
Yes you sure do :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol sounds like you've earned it. I'm using it for the last 8 weeks of my first contest prep...with some Erase Pro and Shift thrown in the last 4 weeks as well. ;)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol sounds like you've earned it. I'm using it for the last 8 weeks of my first contest prep...with some Erase Pro and Shift thrown in the last 4 weeks as well. ;)
Someone is going to be shredded :D.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing you in contest shape.

Concerned it will put my physique to shame lol.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Someone is going to be shredded :D.
I sure hope so.

Looking forward to seeing you in contest shape.

Concerned it will put my physique to shame lol.
As am I.

Lol that will be quite a challenge. I saw your "fitness selfie" yesterday. ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I sure hope so.

As am I.

Lol that will be quite a challenge. I saw your "fitness selfie" yesterday. ;)
lol, that was a few months ago. Now I look like I spent the last six months camping outside Krispy Kreme.