Age-24 (will be 25 in november)
Height-5'11
Weight-174
BF-8%

cycle
Week 1-4 Test E 250mg a week Mon/Thur
Week 1-4 Test P 75mg EOD
Week 4-12 Test E 500mg a week Mon/Thur
Week 1-12 Anastrozole .25 EOD (will up if needed ordering lots of extra's)
Week 2-12 HCG 250IU twice a week.
Week 14-18 nolva 40/40/20/20
Week 14-18 Clomid 50/50/50/50

Diet-Talked to alot of people about my diet and because of my bodytype will be making following changes.
Protein-400 Grams
Carbs-550 Grams
Fats-140 grams
All clean eating.
(Gonna be viscious!)

Supplements
Assault PWO
Casein protein
Whey Protein post workout
Creatine
Fish Oil
Mass Gainer
Multi-Vit
Digestive Enzyme Pills

Training (been training 2 years solid)
Day 1-Push Routine
Day 2-Pull Routine
Day 3-Legs & Abs
Day 4-Rest
Day 5-Push
Day 6-Pull
Day 7-Legs & Abs
(scheduled rest day rotates, but training order stays same)

Goals- Going to train with dumbells so I can correct muscle imbalances aswell as gain some mass.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Why are you waiting until week 8 to start HCG?

Would it be better to start in week 3 when suppression is kicking in?

Or maybe week 2 since your Test Prop kick start will start suppressing you on top of the Longer ester test ?

What about running the HCG to week 14 while the test E is still in your system and keeping you suppressed?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't use Hcg from start. Save it for right before pct

AkThunder

Awards
As far as the HCG on cycle goes. It is my understanding that HCG can cause a rise in estrogen, which in turn can turn to gyno. As it is my first cycle it would be best to see how I react to just the test. And by week 8 I will know (especially with a test p kickstart). If I am prone to gyno then I will up my A-dex and then do the HCG or even skip the HCG altogether.And because it is my first cycle it wouldnt be that tough for me to recover so the HCG at the end just helps the process.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
There are some arguments for doing an HCG surge the last week or 2 before pct while the test is clearing

I guess it depends on how much atrophy you are experiencing on cycle as well

Hope you have a good source for HCG
Was yours pre mixed or came in powder?

AkThunder

Awards
Going to be getting the powder 2000IU. Gonna mix it with 8ml bacteriostatic water. I have heard bad things about pre-mixed so I am staying away from that route.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
ya good idea to stay away from pre mixed... when I bought mine I forgot to ask if it was premixed or not (I know, retarded)

if you get time, can you link for me where you were reading that the HCG surge "pre-pct" is better than starting when shutdown starts happening?

AkThunder

Awards
ya good idea to stay away from pre mixed... when I bought mine I forgot to ask if it was premixed or not (I know, retarded)

if you get time, can you link for me where you were reading that the HCG surge "pre-pct" is better than starting when shutdown starts happening?
Its not that its "better", its just that HCG can cause a rise in estrogen. So if I take HCG on cycle and start to seee estro sides then I wont know if its the combo of the test and HCG making me see sides, or if its just the HCG added ontop of the test making sides appear, or if Im just real sensitive to estrogen and the test alone is making me see sides. Because of all those different scenarios, I have been told its best to see how the test alone affects me.

By week 8 I will know if Im going to do HCG or not. If im getting real bad estro sides then I will up my adex and see if I can get it under control, then maybe do HCG at week 8. If i dont see bad sides and then use HCG and see them I know its the HCG putting me over the top. If this was not my first cycle I would be able to plan the use of HCG better. But because it is my first cycle I will have to play it as it goes.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Its not that its "better", its just that HCG can cause a rise in estrogen. So if I take HCG on cycle and start to seee estro sides then I wont know if its the combo of the test and HCG making me see sides, or if its just the HCG added ontop of the test making sides appear, or if Im just real sensitive to estrogen and the test alone is making me see sides. Because of all those different scenarios, I have been told its best to see how the test alone affects me.

By week 8 I will know if Im going to do HCG or not. If im getting real bad estro sides then I will up my adex and see if I can get it under control, then maybe do HCG at week 8. If i dont see bad sides and then use HCG and see them I know its the HCG putting me over the top. If this was not my first cycle I would be able to plan the use of HCG better. But because it is my first cycle I will have to play it as it goes.
You do HCG to keep the leydig cells operating once your test is shut down. HCG alone isn't going to cause enough E2 concerns. Some will aromatize but the majority of aromatization will be from your injected test. I would run HCG from week 2 and up to PCT. If you use a proper AI you shouldn't have to worry about your E2. Do what you want, but waiting 2 months before re-starting your natural production of test is not something I'd do. You're playing around with "wait and see if..." while you have no idea what's really going on; it's all maybe this, maybe that. I mean, how are you going to know at week 8 that your E2 is ok, or not ok? You will have no idea. When you use AAS and "react" instead of planning on "prevention," it will be too late to affect the proper protocol you'll need to manage the sides.

I'd use HCG starting week 2, use an AI and you should be ok. I think using prop on your first cycle may be a problem.

AkThunder

Awards
You do HCG to keep the leydig cells operating once your test is shut down. HCG alone isn't going to cause enough E2 concerns. Some will aromatize but the majority of aromatization will be from your injected test. I would run HCG from week 2 and up to PCT. If you use a proper AI you shouldn't have to worry about your E2. Do what you want, but waiting 2 months before re-starting your natural production of test is not something I'd do. You're playing around with "wait and see if..." while you have no idea what's really going on; it's all maybe this, maybe that. I mean, how are you going to know at week 8 that your E2 is ok, or not ok? You will have no idea. When you use AAS and "react" instead of planning on "prevention," it will be too late to affect the proper protocol you'll need to manage the sides.

I'd use HCG starting week 2, use an AI and you should be ok. I think using prop on your first cycle may be a problem.
Thank you for your reply. I have plenty of HCG so I can run it from week 2. I was thinking of upping my Adex does from .25 to .5 EOD and then running the HCG from week 2. I can always up my adex if needed but from what ive read .5 is pretty heavy already. Why do you see the prop being a problem?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Because you haven't done this before, the prop may complicate your reaction to the test e. I know you want to kick-start your cycle, but for the first cycle I'd keep it real simple. Your greatest potential for E2 issues would be those first 4 weeks when your test would be the heaviest. If you had done a cycle before, then I think it'd be a good cycle, but there's something to be said about letting the test work slowly instead of rushing it like that. 500 mgs of test e per week is no joke. For what it's worth, I'd be patient, stay with the test e and let the muscles grow slowly for your first cycle... But going back to your concern about E2, I would say that the vast majority here would have no problems at all with your cycle in terms of E2 sides. If you take my advice or someone else's advice, it's not going to make that big a difference at the end of your cycle. So you really can't go wrong. If you use the prop, just be aware that you will have a lot going on quickly. If you use HCG at week 2, week 8 or not at all, I don't think it will make any difference 2 months after your cycle. The rule of thumb is to go slowly and keep it simple your fist cycle. You don't have to follow the rule.

AkThunder

Awards
Because you haven't done this before, the prop may complicate your reaction to the test e. I know you want to kick-start your cycle, but for the first cycle I'd keep it real simple. Your greatest potential for E2 issues would be those first 4 weeks when your test would be the heaviest. If you had done a cycle before, then I think it'd be a good cycle, but there's something to be said about letting the test work slowly instead of rushing it like that. 500 mgs of test e per week is no joke. For what it's worth, I'd be patient, stay with the test e and let the muscles grow slowly for your first cycle... But going back to your concern about E2, I would say that the vast majority here would have no problems at all with your cycle in terms of E2 sides. If you take my advice or someone else's advice, it's not going to make that big a difference at the end of your cycle. So you really can't go wrong. If you use the prop, just be aware that you will have a lot going on quickly. If you use HCG at week 2, week 8 or not at all, I don't think it will make any difference 2 months after your cycle. The rule of thumb is to go slowly and keep it simple your fist cycle. You don't have to follow the rule.
Thanks for the info. What I think im going to do after some thought is this-

WK 1-4 Test P 75mg EOD
WK 1-4 Test E 250mg split between Mon/Thur
Wk 4-12 Test E 500mg split between Mon/Thur
WK 1-12 Adex .5mg EOD
WK 2-12 HCG 250IU twice a week

What are your thoughts on this?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info. What I think im going to do after some thought is this-

WK 1-4 Test P 75mg EOD
WK 1-4 Test E 250mg split between Mon/Thur
Wk 4-12 Test E 500mg split between Mon/Thur
WK 1-12 Adex .5mg EOD
WK 2-12 HCG 250IU twice a week

What are your thoughts on this?
IMO run the HCG the last 2 weeks while your Test E is clearing, right up until PCT

Viking23

Awards
I would use hcg from week 3-14.5/15. I know most people will say that it takes two weeks for test to clear but I saw somewhere that you should wait three half lives because the test builds up making it take longer to clear. So personally I would wait 17-21 days to start pct because if test is still in your system then whatever you are taking for pct will be useless so I rather wait a few extra days but to each his own. Long story short I would run hcg up to pct.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
What were u in prison for and how long u were in there for.

AkThunder

Awards
I was in prison for dope sales and was in for 2 years, im on ankle monitor right now serving out the rest (year and a half).

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So your on parole and your plan is to inject yourself (and ultimately possess) with illegal substances?

Sounds like a great idea :rollseyes:

gymrat727

gymrat727

Awards
The chances of them testing for steriods is rare for you unless you were arrested for steroid possession. How ever is it really worth it? Like its good that you want to keep your mind of your old lifestyle however this is just as dangerous and is it really necessary to use aas while your on probation why take the risk just wait till your off

AkThunder

Awards
Im gonna be on parole for 5 years. And they NEVER and I mean never test for AAS in anchorage. I was on probation for 3 years prior and never heard of it once. They test for all the mainstream drugs. They dont even test for methadone,suboxone or any synthetics (exception of Oxy). Alaska is way behind the curve when it comes to drug testing. And I was arrested for heroin and methadone possesion. I am a known drug dealer not user. So the tests that I get (Mandatory for parole) are only 5 panel. As far as possesion goes, I will never have anything with me. I have a place that will store all my essentials and gear, and will dose myself there. IF I do get an inspection (Never have cuz alaska is lax), I will not have anything. Its RISK VS REWARD for me to use while on parole, just like it is for everyone to use AAS, gains vs sides.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am aware of the fact that they don't test for it. The government rarely does (because it's expensive), my point is that you are on parole now and possessing the substances is most definitely a violation of that parole........

So if you get caught you will go back to prison.

Just doesn't seem like its worth the risk, but ultimately that's your choice.

AkThunder

Awards
I am well aware of the risks. As I said in my previous post I will not be in possesion of anything. It will all be stored elsewhere for me to access when needed, so bar a raid on peoples house at the moment im there I will be good. And my people dont even use drugs or AAS they just drink.