The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

Page 6 of 27 First ... 4567811 ... Last
  1. ozc

I noticed Animal Flex wasn't on the list,

Im thinking about ordering 3 cans to test it out as I have chronic joint issues.

Has anyone had issues with getting this through customs?

Cheers

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ozc View Post
    I noticed Animal Flex wasn't on the list,

Im thinking about ordering 3 cans to test it out as I have chronic joint issues.

Has anyone had issues with getting this through customs?

Cheers
    I don't think anybody's confirmed it yet.

It shouldn't have any problems i just went through the list, nothing banned on it, no grey area's either.

Lastly for joint problems, you should definitely have a go with Cissus Quadrangularis, heaps cheaper and if you ask me more effect then anything else I've tried! Nutra sell it's a big bulk jar of it for like 22 bucks.
  3. ozc

Quote Originally Posted by Akula View Post
    I don't think anybody's confirmed it yet.

It shouldn't have any problems i just went through the list, nothing banned on it, no grey area's either.

Lastly for joint problems, you should definitely have a go with Cissus Quadrangularis, heaps cheaper and if you ask me more effect then anything else I've tried! Nutra sell it's a big bulk jar of it for like 22 bucks.
    Hey Akula,

I've just bought a bottle of USPlabs supercissus RX from an Australian site before i found nutralife, just started taking it yesterday, so there has been no effect as of yet. How long did it take before you saw any effect? I'm suffering from intercostal joint inflammation/pain/soreness for about 11months now.

Also would 3 tubes of animal flex not pass the 3month supply criteria?

2 x Animal Flex (44 Packs)
    By: Universal Nutrition
    In Stock, Ships in 1-2 Business Days $26.50 $53.00
    1 x Super Cissus Rx (120 caps)
    By: USPLabs
    In Stock, Ships in 1-2 Business Days $34.99 $34.99
    1 x Cissus 40% Ketosterones (120 caps)
    By: PrimaForce
    In Stock, Ships in 1-2 Business Days $29.99 $29.

Thanks.
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post
    Usually to NZ its anywhere from 7 to 12 days. I have had orders turn up through USPS in 5 days but not very often.

The tracking can be a bit hit & miss with USPS at times. I've had orders still in the US according to the tracking and arrive at my door.

Cheers
    Thanks

I know its kind of pointless since its already shipped out, but has anyone managed to get in lg's masterdrol to nz/aus?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by baconbaco View Post
    Thanks

I know its kind of pointless since its already shipped out, but has anyone managed to get in lg's masterdrol to nz/aus?
    I have ordered and received alot of different drols in the past but I've never ordered masterdrol as the Yohimbine in it would/could raise suspicion with customs.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Hey Akula,

I've just bought a bottle of USPlabs supercissus RX from an Australian site before i found nutralife, just started taking it yesterday, so there has been no effect as of yet. How long did it take before you saw any effect? I'm suffering from intercostal joint inflammation/pain/soreness for about 11months now.

Also would 3 tubes of animal flex not pass the 3month supply criteria?

2 x Animal Flex (44 Packs)
    By: Universal Nutrition
    In Stock, Ships in 1-2 Business Days $26.50 $53.00
    1 x Super Cissus Rx (120 caps)
    By: USPLabs
    In Stock, Ships in 1-2 Business Days $34.99 $34.99
    1 x Cissus 40% Ketosterones (120 caps)
    By: PrimaForce
    In Stock, Ships in 1-2 Business Days $29.99 $29.

Thanks.
    Honestly, it took about a month or so before i actually noticed it.
    My shoulder was f*ed for ages and wasn't getting any better, When i started to take it i started to notice results. But yeah a month or so.

Also, Look customs ain't complete c*nts if you have a 4 month worth of supplies they ain't going to ruin your life. I only know a hand full of people who have gotten hammered on that rule and that's cause they ordered enough supplements to open a new store. So if you order a month or so extra, i'm fairly sure you won't have any problems.
  7. Registered User

probably right tsb4... some people have gotten in t911 from the last thread though, so there is hope

Ive also got some h-drol from somewhere i cant mention, its shipped usps 1st class international. Im guessing a month, what are all your thoughts?

Also, just a tip to nz buyers: If you can buy PHs from australia sources, try it. I just did and it came in like a week, maybe because customs are more leniant on a country with similar laws to ours.
  8. ozc

Honestly, it took about a month or so before i actually noticed it.
    My shoulder was f*ed for ages and wasn't getting any better, When i started to take it i started to notice results. But yeah a month or so.

Also, Look customs ain't complete c*nts if you have a 4 month worth of supplies they ain't going to ruin your life. I only know a hand full of people who have gotten hammered on that rule and that's cause they ordered enough supplements to open a new store. So if you order a month or so extra, i'm fairly sure you won't have any problems.
    Hey Akula,

Based on your joint problems, do you recommend the order I placed above?
    Not sure which cissus would work best so i thought id give both USP labs and Primaforce a go (im currently using USP labs). Been on it for 3 days and havent noticed any changes so ill give it to the end of the bottle using 6 caps a day.

Ill stack it with 8g of fishoil a day as well the animalflex (gluco,chrondriton)

Thanks.
  9. ozc

also guys, what actually happens to those supplements that get held in customs do they get returned (to nutraplanet) or destroyed (loose the entire shipment).
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Hey Akula,

Based on your joint problems, do you recommend the order I placed above?
    Not sure which cissus would work best so i thought id give both USP labs and Primaforce a go (im currently using USP labs). Been on it for 3 days and havent noticed any changes so ill give it to the end of the bottle using 6 caps a day.

Ill stack it with 8g of fishoil a day as well the animalflex (gluco,chrondriton)

Thanks.
    Seriously?
    Man.... by the sound of things if i were you, and i had seriously joint problems... Man i'm sorry this ain't the answer you were looking for but i would try to get my hands on some prescription stuff. Lastly honestly i think your going to overkill it a bit buying all that stuff, i mean most of them contain the same stuff or chemicals you don't even need, unless your some malnourished child from Somalia that only eats beans and soy.

My advice? Honestly Gluco and fishoil never did jack for me, BUT i'll take a moment to point out that my joints didn't get any worse! I would advice you try Cissus it doesn't matter which one you take, buy the Nutraplanet one just cause it's cheaper, give it a month or two, and THEN we'll go about about these Flex Packs and what not, seeing how fat your wallet is ect.

After a few years of buying this all these products rarely do they live up to hype. My real advice is hold on to your money mate.
  11. ozc

Seriously?
    Man.... by the sound of things if i were you, and i had seriously joint problems... Man i'm sorry this ain't the answer you were looking for but i would try to get my hands on some prescription stuff. Lastly honestly i think your going to overkill it a bit buying all that stuff, i mean most of them contain the same stuff or chemicals you don't even need, unless your some malnourished child from Somalia that only eats beans and soy.

My advice? Honestly Gluco and fishoil never did jack for me, BUT i'll take a moment to point out that my joints didn't get any worse! I would advice you try Cissus it doesn't matter which one you take, buy the Nutraplanet one just cause it's cheaper, give it a month or two, and THEN we'll go about about these Flex Packs and what not, seeing how fat your wallet is ect.

After a few years of buying this all these products rarely do they live up to hype. My real advice is hold on to your money mate.
    Fair call, the gluco and fishoil havent really seemed to done much improvement but i still take it for precautions. There is no prescription stuff that I know off, all docs have recommended is I try cortisone injections which i have, 3.5 injections to be exact on xmas eve and didnt do anything.

I guess im just getting desperate since i havent been able to go workout for nearly 10-11months now. Wasted alot of money on therapies and the like.

But ive read good reviews on the animal flex from bb.com so thought i could give it a go, its alot cheaper then it is in australia from NP (3 from NP=1 in aust stores!)

What actually happens if the stuff gets held in customs? bb.com wouldnt ship cissus or animalflex which is why im abit worried...
  12. ozc

Just noticed, the Animal flex contains Whey Protein (Milk).

This might be a problem?
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

OZC I am in the same boat as you with a major elbow problem. I have used prescription none steroidal anti inflammatory with no success (mobic) its been ultrasounded and has lots of swelling in multiply areas that wont go away

The only thing that gives me very mild relief is Animal Flex at two packs a day and between 15 to 20 fish oils, I also have my own therapeutic ultra-sounder that I use regularly. I have used everything else that has been mentioned with little success. Good news is I have ordered Animal Flex lots of times and had it inspected as you said 3 from NP costs the same as one in a local store.

I just ordered E-pharms joint force which is a bit risky but I'm about to leash all out war on this elbow of mine.
  14. Registered User

Ive also got some h-drol from somewhere i cant mention, its shipped usps 1st class international. Im guessing a month, what are all your thoughts?

any1?
  15. ozc

Quote Originally Posted by aj power View Post
    OZC I am in the same boat as you with a major elbow problem. I have used prescription none steroidal anti inflammatory with no success (mobic) its been ultrasounded and has lots of swelling in multiply areas that wont go away

The only thing that gives me very mild relief is Animal Flex at two packs a day and between 15 to 20 fish oils, I also have my own therapeutic ultra-sounder that I use regularly. I have used everything else that has been mentioned with little success. Good news is I have ordered Animal Flex lots of times and had it inspected as you said 3 from NP costs the same as one in a local store.

I just ordered E-pharms joint force which is a bit risky but I'm about to leash all out war on this elbow of mine.
    Sorry to hear about your injury mate, how long have you had it? Mines close to 11months now and I havent been int he gym at all in that time as a result of it.

Can i ask why is e-pharms joint force risky? Have you tried Cissus? I just got soem caps last week and have been trying it out, atm no immediate effect but heres hoping.

How many tubes of flex did you buy at one time?
  16. ozc

Do you guys use the Fedex or the other choice for shipping.

I've read the Fedex have their own customs who can be kunts?
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Mine is over 12 months now last easter I took a month off went camping and took the Drs anti inflammatories then came back did months of physio improved a bit but as soon as I hit the weights its back

Re the joint force the androstenetriol might cause a prob if I get a superhero customs agent but I think the odds are in my favor.

Re Cissus I tried primaforces two bottles nothing special.

Re flex I order between 3-5 cans as AKula told you don't worry to much about the 3 month rule you can do a declaration stating you take double dose which means 4-5 cans every three months.

I always use usps had fex x confiscate stuff years ago.
    Last edited by aj power; 05-15-2011 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Ops I thought flex contained cissus thanks for letting me know.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Re the joint force the androstenetriol might cause a prob if I get a superhero customs agent but I think the odds are in my favor.
    I've tried a couple of bottles of Joint Force for a medial tear in my left knee and also helped me recover from fairly major elbow surgery at the same time.

Really liked it and only stopped using it after almost being fully recovered.

Can't remember if it was inspected or not.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post
    I've tried a couple of bottles of Joint Force for a medial tear in my left knee and also helped me recover from fairly major elbow surgery at the same time.

Really liked it and only stopped using it after almost being fully recovered.

Can't remember if it was inspected or not.
    Thats awesome to hear I'm really looking forward to giving it a run. I've read a few reviews of none reps and ass kisses and most people think it works, given that PA knows his stuff I'm really hopeful. If it arrives this week as expected I will be running it with mobic, flex and fishoils. Will probably create a new routine in the mean time to reduce pressure on the elbow as well. If this fails I am going either the GH route or peptide if I can't get GH.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Thats awesome to hear I'm really looking forward to giving it a run. I've read a few reviews of none reps and ass kisses and most people think it works, given that PA knows his stuff I'm really hopeful. If it arrives this week as expected I will be running it with mobic, flex and fishoils. Will probably create a new routine in the mean time to reduce pressure on the elbow as well. If this fails I am going either the GH route or peptide if I can't get GH.
    BTW peptides are fine to import, my friend buys from one HUGE us site all the time.

I have to ask this have you ever considered using Deca? Heaps cheaper then GH.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

BTW peptides are fine to import, my friend buys from one HUGE us site all the time.

I have to ask this have you ever considered using Deca? Heaps cheaper then GH.
    Yes I have but ... my Dr will probably give me the GH his into natural hormones no way in hell he will consider deca so the idea of injecting a large amount of an oily substance from an u/g lab is a lot more scary to me than peptides that I mix myself. It also worries me if it is legit the stuff shows up in your system for over 18months.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Yes I have but ... my Dr will probably give me the GH his into natural hormones no way in hell he will consider deca so the idea of injecting a large amount of an oily substance from an u/g lab is a lot more scary to me than peptides that I mix myself. It also worries me if it is legit the stuff shows up in your system for over 18months.
    The reason that i asked was i know a few people who have had good results. Never actually tried it so i couldn't comment. But man if your doctor give you the GH, then i would definitely try that. I think the problem is the chances of getting cancer increase exponentially for GH when using it over a long period of time, this is all while it takes like 6 months to do anything... Once again non of what i said there is fact, this is all stuff i've heard/read from a place. Either way make sure to tell us how you go.
  23. Registered User

"removed comment incase it was seen as sourcing, was not intended"
    Last edited by gav86; 05-18-2011 at 04:29 AM. Reason: possible seen as sourcing
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.

So if peptides are fine then what about Sarms?
    drofwarc
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drofwarc View Post
    So if peptides are fine then what about Sarms?
    Sarms are fine too.
    One of the board supporters is a great source!
  26. Registered User

thought id post up that synovex h is not ok to import. not sure if its already posted
  27. Registered User

Hey guys, I have a few problems that you experienced members should find it easy to solve.

I currently have, in my possesion 2 bottles on androstenedione, 60x 20mgs each.

I also have in order, masterdrol v3 from nutra, sent by usps prioty, that has a current status like this :

Date Info Location
    May 16, 2011 08:27 International Dispatch ISC MIAMI FL (USPS),
    May 18, 2011 04:59 Ar*****
    May 11, 2011 12:55 Shipment Accepted FAYETTEVILLE, GA
    May 11, 2011 00:00 Electronic Shipping Info Received

Im not too hopeful on this though, as it i just realised yohimbimbe was in the product.

Also, I have by 1st class international, 2 bottles of cel-h-drol. This was delivered around 2.5 weeks ago, however i havent recieved any letter, and we all know 1st class is very slow, and my seller is very good, so im not worried.

So I have 2 (or 3 ) options. I can cycle androstendione, using up my PCT and support supps in the process. However, i researched alot, and it says that andro is not very effective for test boosts, and leads to lots of estrogen conversion.

I can also wait for either the masterdrol or h-drol to arrive, and scrap the andro. These supps are definetly better, but im not sure about their ar*****.

Could you guys help me make a decision? I especially dont know whether all those studies claiming the uselessness of andro is true, especially as many old school prohormone users used them.

Thanks
  28. Registered User

Hey guys, I have a few problems that you experienced members should find it easy to solve.

I currently have, in my possesion 2 bottles on androstenedione, 60x 20mgs each.

I also have in order, masterdrol v3 from nutra, sent by usps prioty, that has a current status like this :

Date Info Location
    May 16, 2011 08:27 International Dispatch ISC MIAMI FL (USPS),
    May 18, 2011 04:59 Ar*****
    May 11, 2011 12:55 Shipment Accepted FAYETTEVILLE, GA
    May 11, 2011 00:00 Electronic Shipping Info Received

Im not too hopeful on this though, as it i just realised yohimbimbe was in the product.

Also, I have by 1st class international, 2 bottles of cel-h-drol. This was delivered around 2.5 weeks ago, however i havent recieved any letter, and we all know 1st class is very slow, and my seller is very good, so im not worried.

So I have 2 (or 3 ) options. I can cycle androstendione, using up my PCT and support supps in the process. However, i researched alot, and it says that andro is not very effective for test boosts, and leads to lots of estrogen conversion.

I can also wait for either the masterdrol or h-drol to arrive, and scrap the andro. These supps are definetly better, but im not sure about their ar*****.

Could you guys help me make a decision? I especially dont know whether all those studies claiming the uselessness of andro is true, especially as many old school prohormone users used them.

Thanks
    alright i researched alot and it seems that at my doses, andro will likely do very little, if nothing at all.

So ive also recieved an updated status on my h-drol, it says

Label/Receipt Number: LC11 0688 454U S
    Class: First-Class Mail International
    Service(s): International Letter

Your item was accepted at 4:34 pm on May 18, 2011 in GOLDENROD, FL 32733

... so my masterdrol's status is 'international dispatch', and my h-drol is 'acceptance'. Im more confident about h-drol getting through though, i got it from a very good private dealer.

How much longer/what are the chances of the two packages arriving?
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Ordered from NP 5/9/ Arrived 20/5/ Opened, inspected nothing removed;

Comatose (30 tabs) By: ALRI
    Lean Dreams (60 tabs)By: ALRI
    PEA-500 Xtreme (120 Capsules)
    Phenibut XT (90 caps)
    Cycle Assist (240 Capsules)
    Joint Force (2.0 fl oz)
    Animal Flex (44 Packs)
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Ordered from NP 5/9/ Arrived 20/5/ Opened, inspected nothing removed;

Comatose (30 tabs) By: ALRI
    Lean Dreams (60 tabs)By: ALRI
    PEA-500 Xtreme (120 Capsules)
    Phenibut XT (90 caps)
    Cycle Assist (240 Capsules)
    Joint Force (2.0 fl oz)
    Animal Flex (44 Packs)
    Thanks list updated!

FYI people i want to point out that nutra has CEL products back in stock... If anybody missed out on Alpha One.... I'm not a CEL rep or anything but i do love their value for money!
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

FYI people i want to point out that nutra has CEL products back in stock... If anybody missed out on Alpha One.... I'm not a CEL rep or anything but i do love their value for money!
    Very very excited when I saw this the other day.

Pity my credit card has been hacked and I'm still awaiting a new one.
  32. Registered User

thanks for the heads up akula on the cel stuff, made my day
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.

Just received liquid torem and clomi not site sponsor though but unopened
    drofwarc
  34. ozc

Date Info Location
    May 19, 2011 09:17 International Dispatch ISC MIAMI FL (USPS),
    May 27, 2011 04:46 Ar*****
    May 17, 2011 12:14 Shipment Accepted FAYETTEVILLE, GA
    May 17, 2011 00:00 Electronic Shipping Info Received

Just wondering, The 'Ar*****' date always keeps updating to the current time and date, does that mean the package was arrived in Australia or is that just a typo/bug?

Each time i check the "ar*****' date and time change to the current and has been for about 5 days.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Just wondering whether anyone has gotten in bulk 11-oxo powder? And also, recently PES ERASE or Inhinit-e into Australia?
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.

Mrsupps forma stanozol all good !
    drofwarc
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kom01 View Post
    Just wondering whether anyone has gotten in bulk 11-oxo powder? And also, recently PES ERASE or Inhinit-e into Australia?
    Erase is a goer
    drofwarc
  38. Registered User

Hey guys, how long do packages usually stay in customs? Its only been a day,but I also called the nz customs and they said they package was 'held for clearance'... anyone with experience, opinions are appreciated!
  39. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Hey guys, how long do packages usually stay in customs? Its only been a day,but I also called the nz customs and they said they package was 'held for clearance'... anyone with experience, opinions are appreciated!
    It depends. Sometimes it can be less than a day and other times a few days.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drofwarc View Post
    Erase is a goer
    Thanks mate. How about the 11-oxo bulk powder?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1448
    Last Post: 10-21-2012, 08:19 PM
  2. Updated List of Banned Substances Available?
    By b9cist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 11:21 AM
  3. New Zealand Customs and supplements - Official List
    By Craigmatthew in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 10:27 PM