The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

Page 4 of 27 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    baconbaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    61
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Pullups View Post
    Correct mate, keep package small,
    you hear people saying that getting a
    package through is a hit or miss. Well
    I scored 99% all hits, then you have
    that one percent left over, that's life
    mate. I was actualy ordering quite large parcels
    and they all were coming through fine
    however very recently my H Drol got
    seized, it was 2 bottles. One seizure
    after plenty orders. Use only USPS. IMO I don't
    think customs is much different anywhere
    in the world. Good luck
    is nz much different to aus (where you live, im gonna assume? lol) in terms of customs?

    And yea ill definetly be using usp, probably express.

    Out of h-drol, epistane, 6-OXO, 11-OXO, superdrol, m- drol ... probably there are more (grey area substances), which one do you think has the highest chance of succeding? And i was browsing, would i be right in buying a product with packaging that looks more 'legal'? (less flashy/steroidy looking, to arouse less suspicion). Thanks

  2. Registered User
    Pullups's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  82 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    88
    Answers
    0


    I would say they all fall mostly under the
    same umbrella, 6 oxo and 11 oxo would
    have more of a chance getting through,
    I would not go for that seeing that there
    are a few stores in Aus which sell those
    products. If it would be ur first cycle
    I recomend H Drol, it passed customs
    many times over for me even after been
    opened and inspected, i have cycled it before.
    Awesome product minimal sides and good results.
    M Drol is a harsher compound and needs
    support supps and a serm. It's more for size.
    IMO go for H drol u will not be disappointed.
    2 bottles is a small package better the chance of
    passing. USPS puts products in their package it's
    not flashy.
  3. Registered User
    Pullups's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  82 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    88
    Answers
    0


    By the way M drol is a superdrol clone
    same stuff. Harsh on the liver, leave
    it alone for now. Epistane is more for
    a cut, I've never used it but that is what
    I hear. 11 oxo I've done, not impressed,
    high doses for results can become costly.
    If I had a choice of all available products once
    again my choice would be H drol.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    drofwarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    198
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by baconbaco View Post
    is nz much different to aus (where you live, im gonna assume? lol) in terms of customs?

    And yea ill definetly be using usp, probably express.

    Out of h-drol, epistane, 6-OXO, 11-OXO, superdrol, m- drol ... probably there are more (grey area substances), which one do you think has the highest chance of succeding? And i was browsing, would i be right in buying a product with packaging that looks more 'legal'? (less flashy/steroidy looking, to arouse less suspicion). Thanks
    Less steroidy package won't make a difference if opened they will at the ingredients and correspond it to a list with the exact same name or chemical compound
    drofwarc
  5. Registered User
    Pullups's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  82 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    88
    Answers
    0


    Very true, I had a small package and
    it got taken, not to say small ones
    are not inspected but if it's a small
    one it stands better chance of slipping
    through. Also less issues if it does get
    taken and quantity is small, it gets clasified
    as personal use and u get a warning only.
  6. Registered User
    junkiescumbag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2
    Answers
    0


    has anyone had any success bringing protein products into aus?
  7. Registered User
    junkiescumbag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2
    Answers
    0


    hmm if only someone in the states could put prohormones in a vitamin box or something would make life so much easier
  8. Registered User
    Akula's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    144
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by junkiescumbag View Post
    has anyone had any success bringing protein products into aus?
    Yes!

    BUT, there needs to be a clear label that it contains no egg! Which is very hard to do. There is a guy out there in some company that does it, don't know anything to with anything cause he isn't on nutraplanet!


    Quote Originally Posted by junkiescumbag View Post
    hmm if only someone in the states could put prohormones in a vitamin box or something would make life so much easier
    That would be illegal! I don't understand your problems people, if you can't get H-Drol get a clone with another name!
  9. Registered User
    drofwarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    198
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Akula View Post
    Yes!

    BUT, there needs to be a clear label that it contains no egg! Which is very hard to do. There is a guy out there in some company that does it, don't know anything to with anything cause he isn't on nutraplanet!




    That would be illegal! I don't understand your problems people, if you can't get H-Drol get a clone with another name!
    Any clues akula?

    And yes wow so very illegal fools
    drofwarc
  10. Registered User
    baconbaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    61
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Pullups View Post
    I would say they all fall mostly under the
    same umbrella, 6 oxo and 11 oxo would
    have more of a chance getting through,
    I would not go for that seeing that there
    are a few stores in Aus which sell those
    products. If it would be ur first cycle
    I recomend H Drol, it passed customs
    many times over for me even after been
    opened and inspected, i have cycled it before.
    Awesome product minimal sides and good results.
    M Drol is a harsher compound and needs
    support supps and a serm. It's more for size.
    IMO go for H drol u will not be disappointed.
    2 bottles is a small package better the chance of
    passing. USPS puts products in their package it's
    not flashy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pullups View Post
    Very true, I had a small package and
    it got taken, not to say small ones
    are not inspected but if it's a small
    one it stands better chance of slipping
    through. Also less issues if it does get
    taken and quantity is small, it gets clasified
    as personal use and u get a warning only.

    i was thinking maybe i could buy 2 bottles of h-drol, and another 2 bottles of 6 or 11 OXO in another package? H-drol seems like a better product, but price isnt thaat much of a factor, and you guys are saying that OXO has a better chance of passing. So even if h-drol gets confiscated, theres still a high chance of getting in some OXO.

    i dont live in the aus, im from nz


    edit: lolwit, it says onthe front page that 6-OXo + 11-OXO is accepted by australian customs? Doesnt mean its accepted by nz customs, but i presume they are similar...

    Quote Originally Posted by Akula View Post

    if you can't get H-Drol get a clone with another name!
    0.o, how would i do that?
  11. Registered User
    Pullups's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  82 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    88
    Answers
    0


    Apparently customs are onto those other
    names, also the product could not be as
    a good quality compared to the popular
    brands/companies and we know who those
    are. However Akula you are correct,
    if one knows where to look and what company
    to use then yes that would be a better
    option.
  12. Registered User
    Pullups's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  82 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    88
    Answers
    0


    Mate, just order the 2 H drols, worst that
    can happen is it gets seized, it's not like
    you will do time or anything LOL,
    u will get a seizure letter that's it.
    No punishment for a first time ofender
    who innocently ordered a supp not knowing
    it's ...... Mmmmmm whatever.
  13. Registered User
    Pullups's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  82 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    88
    Answers
    0


    Akula, are most supps on nutra ok to
    import, I have noticed a few products
    which are a little stronger then others.
    Quite surprised to see them stocking
    these 2.
  14. Registered User
    Akula's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    144
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by drofwarc View Post
    Any clues akula?And yes wow so very illegal fools
    Quote Originally Posted by baconbaco View Post
    0.o, how would i do that?
    If you go to the first page there's one mentioned there:
    Fast Action - H-DROL
    Iron Labs Halo XT
    What you want is something exotically named and still being H-Drol ALL you have to do is punch "H-Drol clone" or "Halo Clone" in google!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pullups View Post
    Akula, are most supps on nutra ok to
    import, I have noticed a few products
    which are a little stronger then others.
    Quite surprised to see them stocking
    these 2.
    Yeah everything that isn't Androgenic/Anabolic is fine to import as long as it's not protein with egg.
  15. Registered User
    fritzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    879
    Answers
    0


    ok.
    I ordered 3 havoc for a friend in the usa. So it was supposed to ship usa -> usa totally legal and all good from a store to my friend.

    I sent my friends address etc. Instead the guy uses my paypal address and send 3 havoc to my house in australia via usps!

    1) If i get tracking can I call customs and explain what happened to negate getting trouble/seizure letter with blacklisted? i order a lot of stuff i dont want the trouble of being blacklisted

    2) if it does come and is inspected/seized what is the worst case scenario?

    i am trippin balls over here. I never ordered anything illegal ever to australia now i gave by no choice of my own. really worried.
  16. Registered User
    baconbaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    61
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Pullups View Post
    Apparently customs are onto those other
    names, also the product could not be as
    a good quality compared to the popular
    brands/companies and we know who those
    are. However Akula you are correct,
    if one knows where to look and what company
    to use then yes that would be a better
    option.
    true this... will keep in mind, thanks.

    how does nutraplanet shipping compare to other sites? I know this is the nutraplanet forum... but im looking for some honest answers here. Obv it could get clogges up in customs, but ive heard nutraplanet is quite slow?

    And no-one answered my qestion about 6-OXO being on the 'approved' list for australia on page 1, lol. just fyi
  17. Registered User
    TSB4me's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    45
    Posts
    340
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by baconbaco View Post
    I live in NZ, are the customs much different to Aus?

    what would be the chances of me being able to get in some h-drol, 6-oxo or any other similar product (prohormone/steroid type) without confiscation?

    From what ive read, to minimize this i should ship usps, not fedex and buy the supps in a small package (dont buy lots at once). Is this correct?
    I've had one package seized by NZ customs. They stopped me bringing in 11-oxo and 6-bromo about a year ago (shipping was USPS).

    Considering all the successful orders I've received containing PH's I can't complain to much.

    As others have said keep your orders small and you should have a way better chance.
  18. Registered User
    baconbaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    61
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post
    I've had one package seized by NZ customs. They stopped me bringing in 11-oxo and 6-bromo about a year ago (shipping was USPS).

    Considering all the successful orders I've received containing PH's I can't complain to much.

    As others have said keep your orders small and you should have a way better chance.
    how many orders hav you made? Good luck you have i must say... jealous



    btw have you heard of bodybuilding.co.nz? I am by no means a salesman or anything, but they do sell activate xtreme, triazole, natadrol, DAA and a couple of other good supps.... quite expensive, but id rather fork out a bit more than deal with those pesky customs.
  19. Registered User
    Akula's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    144
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fritzer View Post
    ok.
    I ordered 3 havoc for a friend in the usa. So it was supposed to ship usa -> usa totally legal and all good from a store to my friend.

    I sent my friends address etc. Instead the guy uses my paypal address and send 3 havoc to my house in australia via usps!

    1) If i get tracking can I call customs and explain what happened to negate getting trouble/seizure letter with blacklisted? i order a lot of stuff i dont want the trouble of being blacklisted

    2) if it does come and is inspected/seized what is the worst case scenario?

    i am trippin balls over here. I never ordered anything illegal ever to australia now i gave by no choice of my own. really worried.
    No blacklist! that bulls**t doesn't exist. Don't worry about it.

    Worst case scenario is you just donated some good PH to the Aus Customs! They will send you a letter thanking you. In the letter it will be explained that if you did this 100000 more times then they would have a problem with you.

    Personally? I wouldn't worry about it. If it's a small package it might still make it.
  20. Registered User
    TSB4me's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    45
    Posts
    340
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by baconbaco View Post
    btw have you heard of bodybuilding.co.nz? I am by no means a salesman or anything, but they do sell activate xtreme, triazole, natadrol, DAA and a couple of other good supps.... quite expensive, but id rather fork out a bit more than deal with those pesky customs.
    I don't tend to buy anything local anymore except protein powder.

    I've brought into NZ all of the supps you mention above with no problems. Way cheaper than buying local but I have noticed the postage cost has gone up considerably lately.

    Also I hate to admit it but Nutra isn't the only supplement online place I shop at anymore.
  21. Registered User
    TreaTmenT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0


    Hi everyone

    i want to order the asteroid stack from USPlabs which has the powerfull, anabolic pump and prime has anyone had any success in getting it through customs etc?? Can you get it to Aus
  22. Registered User
    baconbaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    61
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TreaTmenT View Post
    Hi everyone

    i want to order the asteroid stack from USPlabs which has the powerfull, anabolic pump and prime has anyone had any success in getting it through customs etc?? Can you get it to Aus
    if your in nz, they sell it locally... so i doubt there would be major probs with aus.
  23. Registered User
    baconbaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    61
    Answers
    0


    btw, i was searching up havoc and it seems like a good prohormone as well. How would the chances of this making it through nz compare to 6-bromo, h-drol, halo-xt etc as it has an 'ambiguous' name?
  24. Registered User
    TreaTmenT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by baconbaco View Post
    if your in nz, they sell it locally... so i doubt there would be major probs with aus.
    Im in aus they sell it here aswell but its more than double the price if you buy it locally, so i was thinking of buying it on nutraplanet but dont know if it will get through customs
  25. Registered User
    drofwarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    198
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Akula View Post
    If you go to the first page there's one mentioned there:
    Fast Action - H-DROL
    Iron Labs Halo XT
    What you want is something exotically named and still being H-Drol ALL you have to do is punch "H-Drol clone" or "Halo Clone" in google!



    Yeah everything that isn't Androgenic/Anabolic is fine to import as long as it's not protein with egg.
    Protein not h drol I know about ****
    drofwarc
  26. Registered User
    Akula's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    144
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TreaTmenT View Post
    Hi everyone

    i want to order the asteroid stack from USPlabs which has the powerfull, anabolic pump and prime has anyone had any success in getting it through customs etc?? Can you get it to Aus
    Yeah got them ALL in no problem!

    Quote Originally Posted by baconbaco View Post
    btw, i was searching up havoc and it seems like a good prohormone as well. How would the chances of this making it through nz compare to 6-bromo, h-drol, halo-xt etc as it has an 'ambiguous' name?
    Havoc is dope but it's on the seizure list, you can get Epistane which is the same. Then again NZ? Chances are probably the same!
  27. Registered User
    TreaTmenT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Akula View Post
    Yeah got them ALL in no problem!
    Did it take long and what postage did you use? do you know if you can get OEP aswell?
  28. Registered User
    Akula's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    144
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TreaTmenT View Post
    Did it take long and what postage did you use? do you know if you can get OEP aswell?
    It didn't from nutra and they have tracking.
    For shipping info check the first page of the thread!
  29. Registered User
    TreaTmenT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Akula View Post
    It didn't from nutra and they have tracking.
    For shipping info check the first page of the thread!
    thanks for that akula cheers
  30. Registered User
    baconbaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    61
    Answers
    0


    alright, i am reconsidering my options and wanting to make the bulk of my orders from nutrapalanet, instead from a local nz site, becaus eof pricing.

    If i bought a large amount of Activate Extreme, Triazole and Natadrol (probably bottles of each), would they pass through customs unscathed? Because they are legal here in NZ (they sell it locally), but i dont know whether such a large purchase would raise suspicion.

    I could do this and then buy my other prohormone supps in anohter package.


    Quote Originally Posted by TreaTmenT View Post
    thanks for that akula cheers
    x2
  31. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by baconbaco View Post
    alright, i am reconsidering my options and wanting to make the bulk of my orders from nutrapalanet, instead from a local nz site, becaus eof pricing.

    If i bought a large amount of Activate Extreme, Triazole and Natadrol (probably bottles of each), would they pass through customs unscathed? Because they are legal here in NZ (they sell it locally), but i dont know whether such a large purchase would raise suspicion.

    I could do this and then buy my other prohormone supps in anohter package.
    As an individual, you are allowed to import orders enough to last for a single person for ~3 months. Anything more or that amount often and it may raise suspicion, potentially targeting you as a possible undeclared distributor.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  32. Registered User
    baconbaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    61
    Answers
    0


    Really sorry for all these questions, but ill start making an effort to answer other people queries from now on as well.

    so here goes: Its inconvenient for me to pick up the supplements i ordered from nutraplanet using the home address (personal reasons, dont ask.) Could I use a counter delivery address when checking out, so I picked up my supps at the post office instead? I was scared they may check the content of my supplements in the post office.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    As an individual, you are allowed to import orders enough to last for a single person for ~3 months. Anything more or that amount often and it may raise suspicion, potentially targeting you as a possible undeclared distributor.

    ~Rosie~
    i kinda know what you mean, but i also dont lol. By 3 months, do you mean as to enough for me to consume all 3 supplements together, at the recommended serving size, so that i could last 3 months? Confused
  33. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by baconbaco View Post
    so here goes: Its inconvenient for me to pick up the supplements i ordered from nutraplanet using the home address (personal reasons, dont ask.) Could I use a counter delivery address when checking out, so I picked up my supps at the post office instead? I was scared they may check the content of my supplements in the post office.
    You could use an alternative address - make sure it is one where there will be someone to receive the package, where it could be held. The Post Office has no right to open your package - nor should they - since that is Customs' job.


    Quote Originally Posted by baconbaco View Post
    i kinda know what you mean, but i also dont lol. By 3 months, do you mean as to enough for me to consume all 3 supplements together, at the recommended serving size, so that i could last 3 months? Confused
    You are allowed to import enough units of a product to last you three months using that product. This is per product - if you order more than what is required to last three months' usage of a product, you may be told this and given a warning for next time.

    I really do recommend that you familiarize yourself with New Zealand Customs and import rules and regulations.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  34. Registered User
    baconbaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    61
    Answers
    0


    [QUOTE=Rosie Chee Scott;2839004]You could use an alternative address - make sure it is one where there will be someone to receive the package, where it could be held. The Post Office has no right to open your package - nor should they - since that is Customs' job.

    so on the page where you have to fill in your address for checking out, could I:

    A) 1st, fill in my real address
    B) underneath that, on the 2nd line state 'counter mail address' and fill in the location of my targeted post office as my alternative address

    Also, when it says lists the shipping method for new zealand, would USPS express shipping be the 2nd option listed, called: 'international shipping: 4-7 days' ?


    [QUOTE]
  35. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by baconbaco View Post
    so on the page where you have to fill in your address for checking out, could I:

    A) 1st, fill in my real address
    B) underneath that, on the 2nd line state 'counter mail address' and fill in the location of my targeted post office as my alternative address

    Also, when it says lists the shipping method for new zealand, would USPS express shipping be the 2nd option listed, called: 'international shipping: 4-7 days' ?
    When you go to the Checkout, there is a page where you enter your Shipping Address. Enter here where you want your order to be shipped - there is no need to have it as a "counter address". (Note that you can have more than one shipping address - select the appropriate one for that order).

    You are going to have to query NutraPlanet that - email them to see. I would imagine so - it's been a while since I was back home and ordered from NutraPlanet, and they have changed the set-up since then. Usually though, the faster shipping options are FedEx.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  36. Registered User
    baconbaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    61
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    When you go to the Checkout, there is a page where you enter your Shipping Address. Enter here where you want your order to be shipped - there is no need to have it as a "counter address". (Note that you can have more than one shipping address - select the appropriate one for that order).

    So all i need to do is write the address of the post office instead of my house, and nutraplanet would deliver it to the post office, where they would recieve it, ready for my pick up later? That would be really convenient.

    You are going to have to query NutraPlanet that - email them to see. I would imagine so - it's been a while since I was back home and ordered from NutraPlanet, and they have changed the set-up since then. Usually though, the faster shipping options are FedEx.

    yea i will sort that out, thanks though.
    ~Rosie~
    Also, for some reason halodrol/havoc and many other substances have been discontinued from nutraplanet? Im not too fussed about it though, but i would like to know which one of these has the besy chance of getting through customs:

    11-Sterone
    Stano-drol
  37. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by baconbaco View Post
    So all i need to do is write the address of the post office instead of my house, and nutraplanet would deliver it to the post office, where they would recieve it, ready for my pick up later? That would be really convenient.
    Yes, should be right. if in doubt, just email or ring NutraPlanet and ask - whenever in doubt, always go to the company in question with your query.


    Quote Originally Posted by baconbaco View Post
    Also, for some reason halodrol/havoc and many other substances have been discontinued from nutraplanet? Im not too fussed about it though, but i would like to know which one of these has the besy chance of getting through customs:

    11-Sterone
    Stano-drol
    Many products have been discontinued from NutraPlanet and other online and physical retailers. Not sure about those - the guys are going to have to help you; my job here is done.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  38. Registered User
    TSB4me's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    45
    Posts
    340
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by baconbaco View Post
    Also, for some reason halodrol/havoc and many other substances have been discontinued from nutraplanet? Im not too fussed about it though, but i would like to know which one of these has the besy chance of getting through customs:

    11-Sterone
    Stano-drol

    "11-Sterone" That's one of the supps that I had seized importing into NZ.
    Fairly sure it's not on the restricted list but when I got my seizure letter they stated it was a anabolic steroid and at the time I couldn't be arsed arguing with some jumped up customs official.

    As far as pro hormones go it's a fairly mild one, I found it great for a recomp and strength increases but not much else.

    I've have considered ordering some Stano-drol though as this would be good stacked with something stronger. But again I'm not sure if it's on the restricted list.

    Cheers
  39. Registered User
    baconbaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    61
    Answers
    0


    I have more or less confirmed my order with nutraplanet... i will be pruchasing pro hormones elsewhere. Would this get in as one package to a small domestic PO box, considering the fact none of the supps i purchased are for over 3 months use?

    AX+Triazole stack: 3 'stacks'
    Natabolic stack: 1
    Litup: 1
    500g creatine mono: 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Yes, should be right. if in doubt, just email or ring NutraPlanet and ask - whenever in doubt, always go to the company in question with your query.




    Many products have been discontinued from NutraPlanet and other online and physical retailers. Not sure about those - the guys are going to have to help you; my job here is done.

    ~Rosie~
    Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post
    "11-Sterone" That's one of the supps that I had seized importing into NZ.
    Fairly sure it's not on the restricted list but when I got my seizure letter they stated it was a anabolic steroid and at the time I couldn't be arsed arguing with some jumped up customs official.

    As far as pro hormones go it's a fairly mild one, I found it great for a recomp and strength increases but not much else.

    I've have considered ordering some Stano-drol though as this would be good stacked with something stronger. But again I'm not sure if it's on the restricted list.

    Cheers
    Thanks for all your input.

    I think i can come to the conclusion that all hormonal supplements have more or less the same chance of coming through, with the exception of:

    DHEAs
    Yohimbimbe (excuse the spelling lol)
    4-ad? Or something like that <<

    feel free to add anything to my list above.


    Also, i talked to the psot office about shipping there for pick up, they said its not possible, but i can use apply for a PO box instead, and get my supps delivered there. Any risks involved in doing so?
  40. Registered User
    drofwarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    198
    Answers
    0


    A PO box is still in your name, so what's the difference?
    drofwarc
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1448
    Last Post: 10-21-2012, 08:19 PM
  2. Updated List of Banned Substances Available?
    By b9cist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 11:21 AM
  3. New Zealand Customs and supplements - Official List
    By Craigmatthew in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 10:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in