The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

Page 15 of 37 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

1. Sup Kyle! Didnt know you posted over here. Its funny how things like helladrol will get through, yet ive had issues with things like lean xtreme.

2. Quote Originally Posted by bigryan03 View Post
    Sup Kyle! Didnt know you posted over here. Its funny how things like helladrol will get through, yet ive had issues with things like lean xtreme.
    Hey mate! Yeah I get on here occasionally, I like it much better than bb.com

I know right? I can get it all in no worries, I've got a few mates who will pretty much just ask me what I think is good for them to run then I'll try my luck at getting it in for them. Most products are fairly easy IMO. It just sucks though when I try to get in crap like white flood or greens powders and it gets stopped, yet all the stuff I can get in for other people that is way more lethal comes through without even being checked.

fml. Makes me want to just give up being natty, it's too freakin' unfair lol
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by webber91

Hey mate! Yeah I get on here occasionally, I like it much better than bb.com

I know right? I can get it all in no worries, I've got a few mates who will pretty much just ask me what I think is good for them to run then I'll try my luck at getting it in for them. Most products are fairly easy IMO. It just sucks though when I try to get in crap like white flood or greens powders and it gets stopped, yet all the stuff I can get in for other people that is way more lethal comes through without even being checked.

fml. Makes me want to just give up being natty, it's too freakin' unfair lol
    Using what method of postage?
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

4. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Using what method of postage?
    USPS priority international

5. Quote Originally Posted by webber91

USPS priority international
    Thanks webby
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   

6. Just ordered some Dieselbolan 2.0 and Beastdrol. Will these get through or is it too much in one package? Webber91 and others do you order your supps individually or together? I've read to keep orders to a maximum of 2 products or they'll be suspect.

7. Import with USPS, always going to be a good chance of it getting in with them

8. Anyone know if there would be any issues with the following:

1x Perform (120 caps) By: AI Sports

1x Form-X (90 capsules) By: LG Sciences (Legal Gear)

1x Prime (120 caps) By: USPLabs

1x Friction + FREE Meltdown (BOGO) By: VPX Sports

9. Anyone know if I'd have any issues with the following:

10. Quote Originally Posted by pricey_001
    Anyone know if there would be any issues with the following:

Friction and meltdown are banned mate. Yohimbine
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

11. Thought id take the chance with fat free but they got it... DHEA (FedEx)

12. Quote Originally Posted by biggie_racing
    Thought id take the chance with fat free but they got it... DHEA (FedEx)
    So u lost yr bottle?
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

13. Just got in from NP Via usps, Uninspected

(Medium sized packages havent been inspected but all my small packages ive ordered have,)

2x Cissus
    2x Division 1
    2x Titanium
    2x Triazole
    2x Dexaprine
    1x Optimen 180 cap
    1x Melatonin 100 cap
    1x PEA Xtreme 500 120 cap
    1x Reduction AM/PM box
    1x Super Enzymes 180 cap

And 10 free samples (Protein, Roxylean, PWO), Love you NP!

14. Hi there,
    Just wanting some advice as looking to put in an NP order over next few days, shipped to Brisbane...roughly looking at:
    Anabeta x2, erase x4, endosurge x2, daa caps, piracetam, and possibly a pre-wo (lit-up)...would I have any issues with this?/would it be a better idea to put through separate orders? Thanks in advance for any info
    oz_phys

15. Quote Originally Posted by oz_phys
    Hi there,
    Just wanting some advice as looking to put in an NP order over next few days, shipped to Brisbane...roughly looking at:
    Anabeta x2, erase x4, endosurge x2, daa caps, piracetam, and possibly a pre-wo (lit-up)...would I have any issues with this?/would it be a better idea to put through separate orders? Thanks in advance for any info
    oz_phys
    Keep Erase at 3 bottles.
    Pircetam may be sketchy
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

16. Thanks mate, I'll let you know how I get on...USPS still the service of choice?
    oz_phys

17. Quote Originally Posted by oz_phys View Post
    Thanks mate, I'll let you know how I get on...USPS still the service of choice?
    oz_phys
    I just got my NP order through also unchecked.
    Included OEP (buy it with the Revamp stack) as NP know OEP is banned and wont ship but its gets through the shopping cart ok as a stack.

USPS is def the only option as FEDEX screen everything internally for customs, however I did get some ERASE through with FEDEX 4 weeks ago but I would'nt risk it with FEDEX.

The good thing usually with FEDEX is they offer the return to sender (at cost) where AustPost / USPS simply confiscate and destroy.

18. Quote Originally Posted by oz_phys
    Thanks mate, I'll let you know how I get on...USPS still the service of choice?
    oz_phys
    For that yes!
    I usually use FedEx and have been very lucky with them. Plus it's very prompt service with FedEx
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

19. I put an order through direct from SNS and they sent it with UPS. Only thing questionable I think would be some adrena-g but other then that whats my chances? Order was LARGE, about 800 US. I've got no problem with paying a tax on it as they hooked me up real cheap but I dont know how quickly it will make it here.
    **Follow my battle clinically low test with H-DROL! Read my story to find out how, why, and everything in between:**
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/192907-losing-my-ph.html

20. I stole this from another site ...

Yes, Piracetam is legal in Australia.
    It is currently scheduled by the Australian TGA. This means it is legal to own and consume in Australia, but a script from a doctor is technically required.

Very doubtful you will run into problems with it. After you get it jimp on and comment if you think it is anygood!

A few Australian retails are selling the altered fat soluable version forgot what it is called (example of why I want to try it haha) The fat soluable version is not on the schedule and supposedly better.

Quote Originally Posted by oz_phys View Post
    Hi there,
    oz_phys

21. Quote Originally Posted by aj power
    I stole this from another site ...

Yes, Piracetam is legal in Australia.
    It is currently scheduled by the Australian TGA. This means it is legal to own and consume in Australia, but a script from a doctor is technically required.

Very doubtful you will run into problems with it. After you get it jimp on and comment if you think it is anygood!

A few Australian retails are selling the altered fat soluable version forgot what it is called (example of why I want to try it haha) The fat soluable version is not on the schedule and supposedly better.
    I've used piracetam in the past stacked with inositol and choline and have found it useful when I need to be 'smarter'...my vocabulary improves and I feel more efficient with my thoughts and actions - it was just harder to find/buy here and pretty expensive...I might put it in a separate order and see how I go..ordering the rest of my goodies the next day or so...cheers again for your help
    oz_phys

22. Anyone ordered from tf supplements before? trustworthy?

23. Quote Originally Posted by gavinprice9
    Anyone ordered from tf supplements before? trustworthy?
    No idea but some say it's legit. Let me know. Some things are cheaper there than Nutra, but have been loyal to Nutra for 2 years!
    Still never received any samples when I order lol
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

24. Ah i asked NP last time in comments "also free samples?" and got 10 : )

25. Activate xtreme
    Hghpro
    ??

Ship to Australia?

26. Quote Originally Posted by pricey_001
    Activate xtreme
    Hghpro
    ??

Ship to Australia?
    No probs
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

27. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79

No probs
    Cheers mate

28. Hey fellas new here and was actually drawn here by this very thread, heaps of very helpful info. Keeping a close eye on this thread as losing $ on orders always hurts. On a good note recieved some s-drol and e-stane yesterday, no worries.

29. Quote Originally Posted by flyinghammer
    Hey fellas new here and was actually drawn here by this very thread, heaps of very helpful info. Keeping a close eye on this thread as losing $ on orders always hurts. On a good note recieved some s-drol and e-stane yesterday, no worries.
    PM me source please...ii think it's time
    I stepped up to a mild PH.
    Shipping company bro?
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1448
    Last Post: 10-21-2012, 10:19 PM
  2. Updated List of Banned Substances Available?
    By b9cist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 01:21 PM
  3. New Zealand Customs and supplements - Official List
    By Craigmatthew in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 12:27 AM