The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 12

The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

Page 12 of 27 First ... 7101112131417 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

I stole this from another site ...

Yes, Piracetam is legal in Australia.
    It is currently scheduled by the Australian TGA. This means it is legal to own and consume in Australia, but a script from a doctor is technically required.

Very doubtful you will run into problems with it. After you get it jimp on and comment if you think it is anygood!

A few Australian retails are selling the altered fat soluable version forgot what it is called (example of why I want to try it haha) The fat soluable version is not on the schedule and supposedly better.

Quote Originally Posted by oz_phys View Post
    Hi there,
    Just wanting some advice as looking to put in an NP order over next few days, shipped to Brisbane...roughly looking at:
    Anabeta x2, erase x4, endosurge x2, daa caps, piracetam, and possibly a pre-wo (lit-up)...would I have any issues with this?/would it be a better idea to put through separate orders? Thanks in advance for any info
    oz_phys

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by aj power
    I stole this from another site ...

Yes, Piracetam is legal in Australia.
    It is currently scheduled by the Australian TGA. This means it is legal to own and consume in Australia, but a script from a doctor is technically required.

Very doubtful you will run into problems with it. After you get it jimp on and comment if you think it is anygood!

A few Australian retails are selling the altered fat soluable version forgot what it is called (example of why I want to try it haha) The fat soluable version is not on the schedule and supposedly better.
    I've used piracetam in the past stacked with inositol and choline and have found it useful when I need to be 'smarter'...my vocabulary improves and I feel more efficient with my thoughts and actions - it was just harder to find/buy here and pretty expensive...I might put it in a separate order and see how I go..ordering the rest of my goodies the next day or so...cheers again for your help
    oz_phys
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Anyone ordered from tf supplements before? trustworthy?
    •   

4. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by gavinprice9
    Anyone ordered from tf supplements before? trustworthy?
    No idea but some say it's legit. Let me know. Some things are cheaper there than Nutra, but have been loyal to Nutra for 2 years!
    Still never received any samples when I order lol
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Ah i asked NP last time in comments "also free samples?" and got 10 : )
  6. New Member

Activate xtreme
    Hghpro
    ??

Ship to Australia?
  7. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by pricey_001
    Activate xtreme
    Hghpro
    ??

Ship to Australia?
    No probs
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79

No probs
    Cheers mate
  9. New Member

Hey fellas new here and was actually drawn here by this very thread, heaps of very helpful info. Keeping a close eye on this thread as losing $ on orders always hurts. On a good note recieved some s-drol and e-stane yesterday, no worries.
  10. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by flyinghammer
    Hey fellas new here and was actually drawn here by this very thread, heaps of very helpful info. Keeping a close eye on this thread as losing $ on orders always hurts. On a good note recieved some s-drol and e-stane yesterday, no worries.
    PM me source please...ii think it's time
    I stepped up to a mild PH.
    Shipping company bro?
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  11. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    PM me source please...ii think it's time
    I stepped up to a mild PH.
    Shipping company bro?
    Log it! : D
    Hdrol + 11 oxo maybe? i know you want to be lean as fuarkk!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

NP order update...
    Date ordered: 24th February
    Date delivered: 6th March
    Contents: 2xerase, 2xdaa caps, 2xendosurge, 2xrevamp, 1xcraze, 1xlitup, 1xhemavol...and a few samples! Nothing serious in that order I know, but apart from being in 'clearance delay' status for 3 days, I was very pleased with the quick turn around...
    oz_phys
  13. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oz_phys
    NP order update...
    Date ordered: 24th February
    Date delivered: 6th March
    Contents: 2xerase, 2xdaa caps, 2xendosurge, 2xrevamp, 1xcraze, 1xlitup, 1xhemavol...and a few samples! Nothing serious in that order I know, but apart from being in 'clearance delay' status for 3 days, I was very pleased with the quick turn around...
    oz_phys
    Shipping method?
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79

Shipping method?
    Fed-ex international economy..could track it through DHL website..forgot to request USPS, although this time around it didn't seem to matter
    oz_phys
  15. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Anybody got in erase pro yet?
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

DMAA Banned in NZ as from 9th April.

Sorry if this has been already posted but any NZers need to be aware of this:

08 March 2012 - Public Announcement: DMAA latest party pill substance to get ban

(1-3-Dimethylamylamine (DMAA)/ aka Geranium Extract / aka Dimethylpentylamine (DMPA) / aka Methylhexanamine or anything that states Geranium on the label

"Mr Dunne said today’s announcement means any product containing this chemical must be removed from shelves and can no longer be sold over the internet in New Zealand from 9 April."

Read more:
    http://www.3news.co.nz/DMAA-latest-party-pill-substance-to-get-ban/tabid/423/articleID/245691/Default.aspx#ixzz1oYqcXBDv

By 3 News online staff

Associate Health Minister Peter Dunne has announced a common ingredient in party pills is being banned and should be off the market in early April.

The Temporary Class Drug Notice has been placed on DMAA (1,3-dimethylamylamine), which will be the 21st substance banned under last year’s drug law amendments.

Mr Dunne says DMAA, which has been linked to increased blood pressure, headaches and vomiting, is “the first substance other than a synthetic cannabinoid to be banned using the temporary notices”.

“I think this decision demonstrates the wider use of Temporary Class Drug Notices to protect the health and well being of New Zealanders… it is not just about party pills and synthetic cannabis.”

The notice means that all products containing DMAA will effectively be banned, and must be removed from shelves and no longer sold over the internet in New Zealand from April 9.

Banning substances rather than individual projects means Government avoid “chasing around after individual products in a never-ending game of catch-up,” Mr Dunne says.

“It is proving to be very effective legislation and has virtually completely nailed the synthetic cannabis industry.”

Some common Names for the same ingredient:
    • Dimethylamylamine (DMAA)
    • 1-3-Dimethylamylamine
    • Geranium Extract
    • Geranamine
    • Geranium Oil
    • Geranium Maculatum
    • Geranium Stem
    • Methylhexanamine
    • Forthan
    \u000a• Forthane
    \u000a• 2-Amino-4-methylhexane
    \u000a• 4-methyl-2-Hexanamine,
    \u000a• 1,3-DIMETHYL-PENTYLAMINE,
    \u000a• 1,3-Dimethylamylamine
    \u000a• 4-Methyl-2-hexylamine
    \u000a• 1,3-Dimethylpentylamine

Kiss goodbye to E-Pharm Ergolean AMP , USP Labs Jack3d , APS Mesomorph , PrimaForce 1,3 DMAA Capsules etc etc.

Again sorry if this has already been posted but I haven't been lurking here for awhile.
  17. New Member

Australia and new Zealand are dead set the softest countries on earth. Pathetic!
  18. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    Australia and new Zealand are dead set the softest countries on earth. Pathetic!
    Hey now, there's no need to be like that. I happen to be very proud to be a Kiwi!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post

I assume you are referring to the governments of NZ & Australia?

Peter Dunne thank you for saving me from such a nasty, dangerous, terrible, terrible chemical. :****you:
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

The question now is how long before Australia follows.

I have never been a fan as it gave me anxiety attacks but none could deny how powerful and effective it was.
  21. New Member

Haha, guys (and gals) I'm an Aussie! But, I'm just saying- Deadset, our governments want to control every tiny little thing we do it's pathetic! Christ, we are supposed to be FREE. Soft as sh1t, the rules and regs of our country.
  22. New Member

Just got mine through.
    2x Dicana
    1x v02 Cordygen
    1x cre-02
    1 x revamp
    1x big bottle drive
    1x alpha t2
    1x combustion
    1x LX
    Who did you order through mate? (company) and what shipping method?
  23. New Member

Anyone had any success ordering DCP or TTA from the US?
  24. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRevhead
    Anyone had any success ordering DCP or TTA from the US?
    Easiest to get through
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  25. New Member

Easiest to get through
    Thanks.

Can you PM me the place your got your AT2 and LX from and the shipping method you used.

Cheers
  26. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Nutra
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by aj power View Post
    So funny ecdy = anabolic I don't think so, the TGA must have believed the supplement company write up like I did when I bought some. Maybe next we can expect to see some aminos banned because they are anabolic too you know.

If you look on the list the active ingredient of tribulus is also listed but tribulus the plant extract is not.

Re my letro ... not ready to put the boot in yet I did something silly that appears to have aggravated it considerably even my pharmacy arimidex is not working at the moment. It seems it might not be bunk gear but more an issue of me being very foolish.
    Ecdy is/was in fact on the AUS "banned" list for import. However, a clever label gets it though. Most customs officials have no idea what Rhaponticum Carthamoides Extract (preferred source genus, for Ecdy) and I know PLENTY of it gets through. With respect to Ebol, I know at one time Thermolife applied for a license/exception to be made in their case. I don't think it's still in effect though, as the latest I heard getting Ebol in was REAL difficult.

WADA at one time added Suma to their banned list, given the ecdysteroids contained therein. I'll try and get an updated list from AUS customs, unless anyone has it here?
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  28. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

They are a pain to find....
    Thanks rob. Can u put it up on here also?
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

They are a pain to find....
    Thanks rob. Can u put it up on here also?
    Done. Here's your link to the import list/prohibited substances:

http://www.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/ocs-treaties-compliance-prohibited-impexp-precursor.htm

Substance Name
    Synonym/Description
    Classification
    Import Permit Required
    Import Licence Required
    Export Licence and Permit Required
    Alternate Contact
    Ecdysone (20S, 22R)-2beta,3beta,14,22,25-pentahydroxy-5beta-cholest-7-en-6-one Anabolic/ Androgenic Yes No No

You'll note the field where it's possible for a company to apply for an import license/permit, though few companies do so. Note also though, only the name "Ecdysone" and a related chemical nomenclature is cited. What does this mean? It means few if any customs agents will recognize "Rhaponticum Carthamoides Extract", "Turkesterone" etc. are in fact, members of the Ecdysterone family.

Hmmm...

SUMMARY

I refer all members of The BP Army interested in E-bol to NutraPlanet, much as you non-BP Army folk do. I've confirmed though, that if ordered from anywhere in the US, E-bol will be confiscated by AUS customs. Unfortunately, for my guys/you folk in AUS - it's banned (without a waiver/permit to sell).That, direct from my contact there.

However, as usual I found another way. Totally on the up and up too, no funny business. Anyone interested in getting E-bol in Australia, please PM me, I have your solution. I'm unclear how much is left in stock, but last time we spoke he had plenty..

Hope that helps...
  30. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mixelflick

Done. Here's your link to the import list/prohibited substances:

http://www.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/ocs-treaties-compliance-prohibited-impexp-precursor.htm

Substance Name Synonym/Description Classification Import Permit Required Import Licence Required Export Licence and Permit Required Alternate Contact
    Ecdysone (20S, 22R)-2beta,3beta,14,22,25-pentahydroxy-5beta-cholest-7-en-6-one Anabolic/ Androgenic Yes No No

You'll note the field where it's possible for a company to apply for an import license/permit, though few companies do so. Note also though, only the name "Ecdysone" and a related chemical nomenclature is cited. What does this mean? It means few if any customs agents will recognize "Rhaponticum Carthamoides Extract", "Turkesterone" etc. are in fact, members of the Ecdysterone family.

Hmmm...

SUMMARY

I refer all members of The BP Army interested in E-bol to NutraPlanet, much as you non-BP Army folk do. I've confirmed though, that if ordered from anywhere in the US, E-bol will be confiscated by AUS customs. Unfortunately, for my guys/you folk in AUS - it's banned (without a waiver/permit to sell).That, direct from my contact there.

However, as usual I found another way. Totally on the up and up too, no funny business. Anyone interested in getting E-bol in Australia, please PM me, I have your solution. I'm unclear how much is left in stock, but last time we spoke he had plenty..

Hope that helps...
    I know I don't have a copy of the blueprint but I have been following you and wade since you began on SHR!!!! Thursday is the best day
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

I know I don't have a copy of the blueprint but I have been following you and wade since you began on SHR!!!! Thursday is the best day
    Thanks brother!

Another Q&A episode with me solo tomorrow, then Wade and I again on Thursday. We put everything we have into it, so you can get the most out of it!

Grateful it's helping you and others... )
  32. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

I also see yohimbine is not listed...could this be
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

yohimbine is a def no no. But some clever labelling gets it in too ... well it use to till the TGA found out. Hell Mixelflix you might have to explain some of your short hand you lost me The BP Army?
    I also see yohimbine is not listed...could this be
  34. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

yohimbine is a def no no. But some clever labelling gets it in too ... well it use to till the TGA found out. Hell Mixelflix you might have to explain some of your short hand you lost me The BP Army?
    Look at mixels post and web link...do you see yohimbine bro? I didn't...I know it's banned but i got in combustion lol FedEx
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Yeah I do ... sorry

Aphrodisiacs that is to say, cantharides, cantharidin and yohimbine,preparations containing cantharides, cantharidin or yohimbine, and any other substance or preparation that is, or is likely to be, productive, or is capable of being converted into a substance that is, or is likely to be, productive, of effects substantially of the same character or nature as, or analogous to, those produced by cantharides, cantharidin or yohimbine. Yes No No TGA

Look at mixels post and web link...do you see yohimbine bro? I didn't...I know it's banned but i got in combustion lol FedEx
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Not to say it wont get in I have got it in heaps of times too ... worth the risk if you ask me. Eccdy ... not so much worth the bother.
  37. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Not to say it wont get in I have got it in heaps of times too ... worth the risk if you ask me. Eccdy ... not so much worth the bother.
    What are ones you got in? Using USPS assuming?
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Anything with R??????????? use to get in no problem till TGA figured it out in OxyElite TGA SUCKS ASS LINK
    I liked LGs Cold-fusion and never had a problem with it to bad they stopped making it ... I am stim sensitive and nothing has been as good.
    I prefer not to name other products that have Yohimbine in under a different label ... you never know who reads these open forums ...
  39. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Pm me with good ones bro
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  40. New Member

If you can PM me too that would be great! (I wasn't able to PM you as yet being a new user).

Cheers
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1448
    Last Post: 10-21-2012, 08:19 PM
  2. Updated List of Banned Substances Available?
    By b9cist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 11:21 AM
  3. New Zealand Customs and supplements - Official List
    By Craigmatthew in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 10:27 PM