How good is ERASE?

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Thanks rosie!

    •   
       


  2. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Thanks rosie!
    No worries, Josh

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  3. More updates coming soon!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  4. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    More updates coming soon!
    Look forward to seeing them - not that they will change my mind on how great Erase is. I finish my current bottle on Christmas (how ironic) and definitely can't wait to get another
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       


  5. Updated!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  6. A very Happy customer


    I just finished a stack of erase and Man Scorch. Great results. I cut my body fat from 22% to 16% in 9 weeks. I've never actually posted on this website but do read often. This product worked great for me so I compelled to go ahead and post. BTW, I'm 5'11, started at 240 now at 205lbs. I follow a Carb Cycling diet much like the one explained here: squidoo(dot)com/how-you-can-lose-weight-without-exercising- . I'm not sure who deserves more credit the diet or the supplements or the exercise but they worked great together.

    Thank you PES

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jmilian0422 View Post
    I just finished a stack of erase and Man Scorch. Great results. I cut my body fat from 22% to 16% in 9 weeks. I've never actually posted on this website but do read often. This product worked great for me so I compelled to go ahead and post. BTW, I'm 5'11, started at 240 now at 205lbs. I follow a Carb Cycling diet much like the one explained here: squidoo(dot)com/how-you-can-lose-weight-without-exercising- . I'm not sure who deserves more credit the diet or the supplements or the exercise but they worked great together.

    Thank you PES
    Thank you for your feedback - glad you had such success

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  8. So far I am down 30lbs in 6 weeks with PES OEP stack

  9. Quote Originally Posted by matt96teg View Post
    So far I am down 30lbs in 6 weeks with PES OEP stack
    Congrats man...glad we could supplement your hard training and diet!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  10. Quote Originally Posted by matt96teg View Post
    So far I am down 30lbs in 6 weeks with PES OEP stack
    STELLAR!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  11. Just got the Adamantium/Titanium/Erase stack in the mail today. I'll let you know in a month how it goes!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Just got the Adamantium/Titanium/Erase stack in the mail today. I'll let you know in a month how it goes!
    Nice! How are you going to dose it?
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  13. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Nice! How are you going to dose it?
    Starting on the low side and going to work up and see how my body responds. Just dealt with dry joints back in the winter from a epi cycle and really not looking to go through that unless you can promise me the same gains.

    I bought two of the stacks, so I'm going to run one now and the other as part of a PCT late summer/early fall.

  14. Sounds like the perfect plan
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  15. I am having incredible results with Erase and Shift.
    I'm Back...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    I am having incredible results with Erase and Shift.
    I know erase is good, Im looking forward to those incredible results from the stack myself in the very near future, fingers crossed.
    PHF Rep


  17. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    I am having incredible results with Erase and Shift.
    Nice! Keep workin hard man
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Starting on the low side and going to work up and see how my body responds. Just dealt with dry joints back in the winter from a epi cycle and really not looking to go through that unless you can promise me the same gains.

    I bought two of the stacks, so I'm going to run one now and the other as part of a PCT late summer/early fall.
    Make sure to supplement with lots of fish oil......at least 10 grams daily. This will go a long way in keeping your joints "lubed". I've never had dry joint worries even when dosing Letrozole. Just make sure to take that fishy oil and drink lots of water.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  19. Yup!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  20. Erase & OxyElite Pro Stack?


    Just wondering if it would be OK to stack Erase with OxyElite Pro which is part of my current regimen?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by kscheben View Post
    Just wondering if it would be OK to stack Erase with OxyElite Pro which is part of my current regimen?
    Yes, you can stack Erase with OEP.

    Dosing/Timing Recommendations:

    Dose 1 (first thing upon waking on an empty stomach) - 1 cap Erase + 2 caps OxyElite Pro
    Dose 2 (6-8 hours post-Dose 1) - 1 cap Erase + 1 cap OxyElite Pro
    Dose 3 (15-60 min pre-bed) - 1 cap Erase (with or without food)

    Do not eat for at least 30 minutes after doses 1 and 2.
    Do not exceed 4 capsules of Erase or 4 capsules of OxyElite Pro in any 24-hour period.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  22. I'm using the PES trifecta stack (on my third week) and leaning out nicely. Erase seems to work well as far as I can tell. I seem to wake up with morning wood and also have random erections all through the night. I have tried 7 oxo topical in the past and haven't really noticed much from it. I was very skepical at first but I'm starting to become a beleiver in this stuff. I don't understand how 7 oxo can work better orally as opposed to topical application. I have always heard that oral bioabvailability is ver poor with this product. Several companies offer 7 oxo as a topical for this reason. Can you offer any further explanation along these lines?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I'm using the PES trifecta stack (on my third week) and leaning out nicely. Erase seems to work well as far as I can tell. I seem to wake up with morning wood and also have random erections all through the night. I have tried 7 oxo topical in the past and haven't really noticed much from it. I was very skepical at first but I'm starting to become a beleiver in this stuff. I don't understand how 7 oxo can work better orally as opposed to topical application. I have always heard that oral bioabvailability is ver poor with this product. Several companies offer 7 oxo as a topical for this reason. Can you offer any further explanation along these lines?
    You do realize that the active in Erase is 3,7-keto, yes? 3,7-keto is NOT 7-oxo.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    You do realize that the active in Erase is 3,7-keto, yes? 3,7-keto is NOT 7-oxo.

    ~Rosie~
    Should just call it 3-desoxy-7-oxo-dhea, that way people will be less likely to think it's 7-keto lol
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Yes, you can stack Erase with OEP.

    Dosing/Timing Recommendations:

    Dose 1 (first thing upon waking on an empty stomach) - 1 cap Erase + 2 caps OxyElite Pro
    Dose 2 (6-8 hours post-Dose 1) - 1 cap Erase + 1 cap OxyElite Pro
    Dose 3 (15-60 min pre-bed) - 1 cap Erase (with or without food)

    Do not eat for at least 30 minutes after doses 1 and 2.
    Do not exceed 4 capsules of Erase or 4 capsules of OxyElite Pro in any 24-hour period.

    ~Rosie~
    Thanks Rosie. Having some joint issues so I may keep the Erase dosing down to 2 a day for a while and see how I do. I assume morning and evening would be the preferred timing?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by kscheben View Post
    Thanks Rosie. Having some joint issues so I may keep the Erase dosing down to 2 a day for a while and see how I do. I assume morning and evening would be the preferred timing?
    That timing is fine
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  27. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I'm using the PES trifecta stack (on my third week) and leaning out nicely. Erase seems to work well as far as I can tell. I seem to wake up with morning wood and also have random erections all through the night. I have tried 7 oxo topical in the past and haven't really noticed much from it. I was very skepical at first but I'm starting to become a beleiver in this stuff. I don't understand how 7 oxo can work better orally as opposed to topical application. I have always heard that oral bioabvailability is ver poor with this product. Several companies offer 7 oxo as a topical for this reason. Can you offer any further explanation along these lines?
    Big difference between 7-oxo-dhea and the active ingredient in Erase

    Erase is a metabolite of 7-oxo-DHEA

    Other metabolites of 7-oxo are also taken orally in low mg amounts, like 7b-hydroxy
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  28. Quote Originally Posted by kscheben View Post
    Thanks Rosie. Having some joint issues so I may keep the Erase dosing down to 2 a day for a while and see how I do. I assume morning and evening would be the preferred timing?
    You can do that. Or do the one cap first thing and one cap ~8 hours post-Dose 1 - this is how I would do it if only using two caps a day.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  29. Question


    If I am using a intermittent fasting protocol with 3,000 calories on workout days and 1,500 calories on off days, how would I implement Erase if my goal is to recomp/gain mass? I've used this protocol with tremendous success, just want to incorporate Erase into it.

    I've either thought 50mg both days or 75mg workout days/25 mg off days (EOD workouts so the average is the same over both days).

    Thoughts?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 12-22-2015, 08:27 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 02:15 PM
  3. Nolva+Erase+Titanium = good PCT??
    By Milkman55 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-07-2011, 06:10 PM
  4. ERASE Contest - Help write the Erase Q and A!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 11:11 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 07:30 PM
Log in
Log in