How good is ERASE?

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Erase & OxyElite Pro Stack?

Just wondering if it would be OK to stack Erase with OxyElite Pro which is part of my current regimen?

2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kscheben View Post
    Just wondering if it would be OK to stack Erase with OxyElite Pro which is part of my current regimen?
    Yes, you can stack Erase with OEP.

Dosing/Timing Recommendations:

Dose 1 (first thing upon waking on an empty stomach) - 1 cap Erase + 2 caps OxyElite Pro
    Dose 2 (6-8 hours post-Dose 1) - 1 cap Erase + 1 cap OxyElite Pro
    Dose 3 (15-60 min pre-bed) - 1 cap Erase (with or without food)

Do not eat for at least 30 minutes after doses 1 and 2.
    Do not exceed 4 capsules of Erase or 4 capsules of OxyElite Pro in any 24-hour period.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

I'm using the PES trifecta stack (on my third week) and leaning out nicely. Erase seems to work well as far as I can tell. I seem to wake up with morning wood and also have random erections all through the night. I have tried 7 oxo topical in the past and haven't really noticed much from it. I was very skepical at first but I'm starting to become a beleiver in this stuff. I don't understand how 7 oxo can work better orally as opposed to topical application. I have always heard that oral bioabvailability is ver poor with this product. Several companies offer 7 oxo as a topical for this reason. Can you offer any further explanation along these lines?
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I'm using the PES trifecta stack (on my third week) and leaning out nicely. Erase seems to work well as far as I can tell. I seem to wake up with morning wood and also have random erections all through the night. I have tried 7 oxo topical in the past and haven't really noticed much from it. I was very skepical at first but I'm starting to become a beleiver in this stuff. I don't understand how 7 oxo can work better orally as opposed to topical application. I have always heard that oral bioabvailability is ver poor with this product. Several companies offer 7 oxo as a topical for this reason. Can you offer any further explanation along these lines?
    You do realize that the active in Erase is 3,7-keto, yes? 3,7-keto is NOT 7-oxo.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    You do realize that the active in Erase is 3,7-keto, yes? 3,7-keto is NOT 7-oxo.

~Rosie~
    Should just call it 3-desoxy-7-oxo-dhea, that way people will be less likely to think it's 7-keto lol
    Celtic Labs Rep
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Yes, you can stack Erase with OEP.

Dosing/Timing Recommendations:

Dose 1 (first thing upon waking on an empty stomach) - 1 cap Erase + 2 caps OxyElite Pro
    Dose 2 (6-8 hours post-Dose 1) - 1 cap Erase + 1 cap OxyElite Pro
    Dose 3 (15-60 min pre-bed) - 1 cap Erase (with or without food)

Do not eat for at least 30 minutes after doses 1 and 2.
    Do not exceed 4 capsules of Erase or 4 capsules of OxyElite Pro in any 24-hour period.

~Rosie~
    Thanks Rosie. Having some joint issues so I may keep the Erase dosing down to 2 a day for a while and see how I do. I assume morning and evening would be the preferred timing?
  7. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks Rosie. Having some joint issues so I may keep the Erase dosing down to 2 a day for a while and see how I do. I assume morning and evening would be the preferred timing?
    That timing is fine
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  8. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Big difference between 7-oxo-dhea and the active ingredient in Erase

Erase is a metabolite of 7-oxo-DHEA

Other metabolites of 7-oxo are also taken orally in low mg amounts, like 7b-hydroxy
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  9. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

You can do that. Or do the one cap first thing and one cap ~8 hours post-Dose 1 - this is how I would do it if only using two caps a day.

~Rosie~

10. Registered User
    Answers

Question

If I am using a intermittent fasting protocol with 3,000 calories on workout days and 1,500 calories on off days, how would I implement Erase if my goal is to recomp/gain mass? I've used this protocol with tremendous success, just want to incorporate Erase into it.

I've either thought 50mg both days or 75mg workout days/25 mg off days (EOD workouts so the average is the same over both days).

Thoughts?
  11. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Youre going to want to do the same dose every day, so I would do 50-75mg per day
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  12. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JJ22 View Post
    If I am using a intermittent fasting protocol with 3,000 calories on workout days and 1,500 calories on off days, how would I implement Erase if my goal is to recomp/gain mass? I've used this protocol with tremendous success, just want to incorporate Erase into it.

I've either thought 50mg both days or 75mg workout days/25 mg off days (EOD workouts so the average is the same over both days).

Thoughts?
    As Josh said, use the same dose daily, regardless.

Either two caps or three caps.

Dosing/Timing:
    Dose 1 - 1 cap first thing
    Dose 2 - 1 cap ~8 hours post-Dose 1
    Dose 3 (if doing 3 caps daily) - 1 cap pre-bed

~Rosie~

13. Registered User
    Answers

I'll be starting a Test Cyp-only cycle (500mg/wk. x10) with HCG.

I was going to use Aromasin as an AI throughout the cycle + PCT. I already have a bottle of Erase in the house. If I'm reading this thread correctly, Erase is strong enough to use for an anabolic cycle and I don't need to buy Arom?

If so, would one Erase (25mg) EOD do the trick?
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LJenkins View Post

I was going to use Aromasin as an AI throughout the cycle + PCT. I already have a bottle of Erase in the house. If I'm reading this thread correctly, Erase is strong enough to use for an anabolic cycle and I don't need to buy Arom?

Erase will be strong enough for that low-dose Test-C cycle. But you'll want to dose it @2 or 3 caps per day......minimum.

1 cap EOD would be very weak.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Erase will be strong enough for that low-dose Test-C cycle. But you'll want to dose it @2 or 3 caps per day......minimum.

1 cap EOD would be very weak.
    I'm using it with low dose test too but went up to four caps and still needed something extra (might just be me...). I'm using topical fromestane w/ 2 caps Erase per day and it's pretty nice. Keeps me dry and I'm leaning out nicely.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    I'm using it with low dose test too but went up to four caps and still needed something extra (might just be me...). I'm using topical fromestane w/ 2 caps Erase per day and it's pretty nice. Keeps me dry and I'm leaning out nicely.
    Each individual will have different levels of estrogen to contend with on-cycle. This is a "feeling-out" process. You need to assess your tolerance to these compounds and evaluate their efficacy towards your intentions.

For some estro-sensitive individuals it's completely possible that Erase will not be strong enough. I don't recommend people using more than 4 caps of Erase per day. If you need something stronger go with Arimidex or even Letrozole. Just be sure to research.

17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Each individual will have different levels of estrogen to contend with on-cycle. This is a "feeling-out" process. You need to assess your tolerance to these compounds and evaluate their efficacy towards your intentions.

For some estro-sensitive individuals it's completely possible that Erase will not be strong enough. I don't recommend people using more than 4 caps of Erase per day. If you need something stronger go with Arimidex or even Letrozole. Just be sure to research.
    Yeah, I have everything I need just trying to lay off the Rx's (but I do have a stash) if I don't need 'em since they are very expensive and my source is dried up ATM, so what I have is all I got . I know my body well and was just sharing my personal experience w/ Erase and low dose Test.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

If you are prone to gyno I would use Letrozole (Femara) .
    I used 3 caps of Erase for 4 weeks and gave me the usual low estrogen sides like joint pain, ED and depression but the strange thing was that I had no reduction on gyno size. Using Letrozole for 2 weeks reduced the lump size significantly.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mazeman View Post
    I used 3 caps of Erase for 4 weeks and gave me the usual low estrogen sides like joint pain, ED and depression but the strange thing was that I had no reduction on gyno size. Using Letrozole for 2 weeks reduced the lump size significantly.
    I may be wrong but couldn't low cortisol and high estro could give you those same symptoms?

After re-reading Ljenkins post @ 500mg a week i wouldn't use anything less than exemastane. The dose I am currently using is a little above TRT dose and stacked with dry orals.
  20. Registered User
    Answers

I do not have gyno -- (hardness behind the nipple, sensitivity, etc.) I have your run-of-the-mill chest fat that is stubborn and I can't get rid of no matter how hard I work my chest, the amount of cardio and perfect diet.

I know Letro has reversed gyno in some people. Can it do anything for your basic chest fat? If so, and I get that instead of Arom, how would you dose it over a 10 week HCG/Test-Cyp cycle (500mg/wk.) + PCT?

I appreciate the expertise from everyone!
  21. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Reducing gyno isnt achieved just through lowering serum estrogen. Compounds that are used for gyno reduction usually show high specificity for the mammary gland.

For example, a good doctor usually prescribes things like letro, Tamoxifene, Raloxifene since they have research showing they are more selective for "gyno" that other SERMS or AIs

You will rarely see a doctor prescribe Aromasin, Arimidex, or Clomid for real gynecomastia. Usually these are prescribed if there is just a random flair up or increases sensitivity, which is not technically gyno, or if bloodwork shows that estrogen is raised above baseline, they are taken in order to get it back into baseline
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I do not have gyno -- (hardness behind the nipple, sensitivity, etc.) I have your run-of-the-mill chest fat that is stubborn and I can't get rid of no matter how hard I work my chest, the amount of cardio and perfect diet.

I know Letro has reversed gyno in some people. Can it do anything for your basic chest fat? If so, and I get that instead of Arom, how would you dose it over a 10 week HCG/Test-Cyp cycle (500mg/wk.) + PCT?

I appreciate the expertise from everyone!
    .25mg ED of Letrozole should be ok while on test, just make sure to take niacin while on letro because it can lower your HDL.
  23. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks man.

So just to clarify, people have had success with Letro reducing chest fat which ISN'T gyno?
  24. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Reducing estrogen in general will help reduce chest fat storage. Sometimes the chest holds a lot of water as well.

To target fat loss specifically, I would take an AI like Erase, and stack it with a product containing Rauwolscine HCl, like Alpha-T2. The rauwolscine can target fat loss in the midsection and chest.

Stacking the two together has proven to be very effective for removing chest and midsection fat
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I need some help! Going to run first Ph cycle of Havoc. I have read alot but not enough to feel comfortable starting yet. I have: AI's Cycle support, DNS's Lean Extreme, Erase, and Novla for Pct. Suggestions with structure of cycle and dosages? Thanks!
  26. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Lostpuppy View Post
    I need some help! Going to run first Ph cycle of Havoc. I have read alot but not enough to feel comfortable starting yet. I have:: AI's Cycle support, DNS's Lean Extreme, Erase, and Novla for Pct. Suggestions with structure of cycle and dosages? Thanks!
    PM answered. I know that you are new here, but for future reference, please do not send PMs (multiple or not) and then post the same thing throughout the forums (multiple or not) - just post your queries once in the appropriate place and you will be assisted.

~Rosie~

27. Registered User
    Answers

.25mg ED of Letrozole should be ok while on test, just make sure to take niacin while on letro because it can lower your HDL.
    Would the Niacin you get in your basic multivitamin be sufficient or do you need more of it?
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Would the Niacin you get in your basic multivitamin be sufficient or do you need more of it?
    You need more. And don't get the flush-free version either.
    Go with 1 gram per day.

29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

You need more. And don't get the flush-free version either.
    Go with 1 gram per day.
    Whoa! 100-250mg hurts me all over LOL... I end up feeling like a sunburnt arthritic old man with stuffy inflamed sinuses for an hour or so! It always hurts my joints...

NE way I guess you could cut it up into mutliple doses and lessen some of the temp. sides right?
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

BTW my erase run was awesome! Will be getting more once I finish a little experiment with SubSterone...
  31. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

That Erase and Shift stack looks pretty sick!
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  32. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jacobcoile View Post
    BTW my erase run was awesome! Will be getting more once I finish a little experiment with SubSterone...
    Nice! Would love to see how that goes
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Nice! Would love to see how that goes
    I can't wait. I have always hoped for more ecdy products...

But back to erase.... its been a month since I took it and already I miss the effects. Especially how well it kept my water holding in check. I just need a few more products for my "staples" list and I'll be in business.
    Erase is gonna be my estrogen and cort control
    Now I need a protein synthesis product (maybe substerone)
    and a prolactin fighting product
    Plus a insulin/gda product
    And I'll be ready to rock
  34. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

But back to erase.... its been a month since I took it and already I miss the effects. Especially how well it kept my water holding in check. I just need a few more products for my "staples" list and I'll be in business.
    You definitely notice the difference that Erase makes when you no longer have it - hence a reason I made it a staple of mine.

Look into adding something like IGF-2 into that list - will work well re protein synthesis through inhibiting prolactin and thus increasing testosterone, being a natural Growth Hormone and Testosterone booster (that's not to say that you don't have to be eating and training right for gains though!)

If looking for an insulin mimic, there are many out there, such as Recompadrol, Slin-Sane, SLIN, etc. Or you can wait for AnaBeta-01 to come out, since that's the best product I have ever used re nutrient repartitioning/insulin mimicking effects - and it is awesome for making gains

~Rosie~

35. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Just get some nice cheap NOW Mucuna for prolactin, or PowerFULL!

Youll have one sexy stack
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the recomendations! I have some glycobol and slin sane on the way with my substerone and modern bcaa ... trying to see if those will give nutrient partitioning, protein synthesis, and gda all in one go premeals.
    once I see how that goes ill be back on erase looking into adding those prolactin control supps etc.
  37. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the recomendations! I have some glycobol and slin sane on the way with my substerone and modern bcaa ... trying to see if those will give nutrient partitioning, protein synthesis, and gda all in one go premeals.
    once I see how that goes ill be back on erase looking into adding those prolactin control supps etc.
    No worries All the best with everything!

~Rosie~

38. Registered User
    Answers

Hope nobody minds a couple of quick follow-up Letro questions. I don't want to clutter up the forum with a new thread.

I started liquid Letro this past week. Very low dose. 0.25mg E2D.

The first thing that stuck out to me is what a TINY amount this is. It's literally only 4 or 5 drops. You almost can't even tell when you've swallowed it. I guess my main question is about the infamous lethargy side effect. I've only taken two doses so far, but the past couple of days I've had to DRAG myself out of bed. Feeling very sluggish. Letro doesn't work that fast, does it? I'm hoping this is just a coincidence.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Hope nobody minds a couple of quick follow-up Letro questions. I don't want to clutter up the forum with a new thread.

I started liquid Letro this past week. Very low dose. 0.25mg E2D.

The first thing that stuck out to me is what a TINY amount this is. It's literally only 4 or 5 drops. You almost can't even tell when you've swallowed it. I guess my main question is about the infamous lethargy side effect. I've only taken two doses so far, but the past couple of days I've had to DRAG myself out of bed. Feeling very sluggish. Letro doesn't work that fast, does it? I'm hoping this is just a coincidence.
    From my experience letro works fast but I only get emotional on these drugs and not lethargic so it could be in your head. Just pop a caffeine pill and smile.

Side note since using erase my nips look much better although I would recommend letro for gyno as it works great but erase does have its place. Props to natty that Guy knows his stuff.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

I have heard a lot of good reviews from it. you might consider stacking it with another AI if depending on what you plan to use it with
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 08-06-2011, 11:25 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 12:15 PM
  3. Nolva+Erase+Titanium = good PCT??
    By Milkman55 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-07-2011, 04:10 PM
  4. ERASE Contest - Help write the Erase Q and A!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 09:11 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 05:30 PM