Poll: What Flavor

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Choose a New NutraPro Flavor

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

1. Check this review NutraPlanet's MagicGrowinPowder AKA.PROTEIN!!

sounds like it's good in water too. Drop some Chia seeds in it to feel full.

Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    How about in water? All protein tastes bette in milk of course but Im dieting down so no milk for me :/

2. eh, to me, this is a dairy based product & flavors are like milk shakes & such. i don't really get the citrus flavors so much. maybe it's because i mix 'em in skim milk generally. i guess in water, it might be different.
    •   

3. I only use water, so my experience is still a solid 10 for all routine values expressed.

4. Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    How about in water? All protein tastes bette in milk of course but Im dieting down so no milk for me :/
    what happened man.

5. Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    So, I know this is a bit farfetched but, I thought if use were pulling votes on flavors there may be somewhat of an eta. Any clue as to when the ball will get rolling and a release of a new flavor will be introduced? I know many factors come into play but...just an estimate as there is obviously something cookin.
    Yes, we are taking a poll to see what the new flavors will be on the next run. Regarding ETA's on production...well, that really depends on how well the first run sells. Hence the reduced introductory price to incentivize customers to try NutraPro™ and experience the difference.

Once we collect enough votes on prospective flavors, we will pick testers to try out samples of the NEW flavors for honest user feedback. Based on Beta Tester feedback, we will roll out the next NutraPro™ flavors!

BTW, I just tried Choc PB and it was delicious. No chemically PB aftertaste. Tasted like it was made from real PB and not that cardboard pseudo-peanut butter flavor system.

6. one more time for cherry lime-aide

7. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    BTW, I just tried Choc PB and it was delicious. No chemically PB aftertaste. Tasted like it was made from real PB and not that cardboard pseudo-peanut butter flavor system.
    Awesome!
    Although, I really hope that you bring us the Chocolate Graham Cracker... man, that sounds so good to me right now (I'm on a cut).

8. If you need honest feedback on the new flavors - you know where to find me

9. Sam I Am, we are currently working on the flavoring for the chocolate graham cracker. We should have a sample in a couple of weeks on that one.

10. Quote Originally Posted by atjnutrition2 View Post
    Sam I Am, we are currently working on the flavoring for the chocolate graham cracker. We should have a sample in a couple of weeks on that one.
    Good news, this is.
    •   

11. Definately in for sample tester -

Prepping + being very dedicated = me doing nothing but sitting home, relaxing, getting my meals in and chilling on the forums! So you can definately expect a rather high profiled description from myself.

Being a supporter of NutraPro and a "big spender", I feel qualified enough to handle the task at hand

It'd be nice to give others a chance this time around. Just my 2cents

12. Im excited to hear about Chocolate Graham Cracker being developed. I think you should pick testers out of the group that voted for it
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

13. Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    Definately in for sample tester -

Prepping + being very dedicated = me doing nothing but sitting home, relaxing, getting my meals in and chilling on the forums! So you can definately expect a rather high profiled description from myself.

Being a supporter of NutraPro and a "big spender", I feel qualified enough to handle the task at hand

It'd be nice to give others a chance this time around. Just my 2cents
    I like the bolded.

14. I like it too...untill next months credit card bill shows up!!!!!!

15. I wouldn't mind a tropical fruit mix.

16. Quote Originally Posted by atjnutrition2 View Post
    Sam I Am, we are currently working on the flavoring for the chocolate graham cracker. We should have a sample in a couple of weeks on that one.
    i so wanna get a sample if possible

17. got mine today. Nutraplanet+Fedex=ROCKS. the labels look superb gentlemen. thanks for all the samples too!

18. Let us know how you like it

Quote Originally Posted by julius kelp View Post
    got mine today. Nutraplanet+Fedex=ROCKS. the labels look superb gentlemen. thanks for all the samples too!

19. Quote Originally Posted by julius kelp View Post
    got mine today. Nutraplanet+Fedex=ROCKS. the labels look superb gentlemen. thanks for all the samples too!
    Quote Originally Posted by rottie76 View Post
    Let us know how you like it
    beat me to it

20. The nutrapro protein line would be better if you all developed it with somethig as simple as adding a digestive enzyme blend to it. I used to order ATW and MGN until i noticed a huge difference in these as compared to wheys with an amniogen type blend mixed in. The digestive enzyme blend makes a huge difference to me to be honest and i cannot be the only one out there who feels this way. It would not cost much more to add this ingredient also but would probably gain you all many new customers like myself to consume this protein if it was added.

21. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Yes, we are taking a poll to see what the new flavors will be on the next run. Regarding ETA's on production...well, that really depends on how well the first run sells. Hence the reduced introductory price to incentivize customers to try NutraPro™ and experience the difference.

Once we collect enough votes on prospective flavors, we will pick testers to try out samples of the NEW flavors for honest user feedback. Based on Beta Tester feedback, we will roll out the next NutraPro™ flavors!

Send a sample, you wont puss.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html

22. Quote Originally Posted by Blacktail View Post
    I wouldn't mind a tropical fruit mix.
    The watermelon splash flavor was actually tested as a tropical punch. We decided it tasted a little more like watermelon, but it has tropical fruit taste also.

23. ok guys, tried the strawberries 'n' cream this morn after cardio. it tastes like nestles quik. quite yummy. one minor thing i wanted to bring up. not to nit pick, but on protein scoops, the smaller ones are approx 23gms by my scales, where the "larger" ones are like ~30gms.

24. Quote Originally Posted by atjnutrition2 View Post
    The watermelon splash flavor was actually tested as a tropical punch. We decided it tasted a little more like watermelon, but it has tropical fruit taste also.
    this is part of the reason it is in my shopping cart. I love all things punch

25. So will a 60cc 2oz scoop yield the 1serving amount of NutraPro? My assumption is yes, but cant hurt to ask! NP rep verify please!

26. Choc, strawberry, vanilla...which flavor to attack first!

Choc it is!

27. Also, this has always been an issue when ordering protein, I just never voiced my opinion. Im sure nobody likes digging through their jugs playing hide and seek with the scooper!

I suggest np, you guys take it another step above the rest and like tape the scooper to the jug or just include it with the order!

28. Lol of course im the only one that picks lemonade

29. Quote Originally Posted by atjnutrition2 View Post
    To me it taste like mixed tropical berry, with a dash of a watermelon jolly rancher. Either way, I was surprised by how amazing the taste was! The after taste is soooo good and lingers for quite some time!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

30. Quote Originally Posted by MrCreep View Post
    The nutrapro protein line would be better if you all developed it with somethig as simple as adding a digestive enzyme blend to it. I used to order ATW and MGN until i noticed a huge difference in these as compared to wheys with an amniogen type blend mixed in. The digestive enzyme blend makes a huge difference to me to be honest and i cannot be the only one out there who feels this way. It would not cost much more to add this ingredient also but would probably gain you all many new customers like myself to consume this protein if it was added.

I have been using super enzymes; cheap and work great.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...-180-tabs.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 05:13 PM
  2. Wait...whats this...NutraPro NEW flavor reviews????
    By pctforeal in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 12:34 PM
  3. Choose your favorite Muscle Milk flavor...
    By natedogg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 170
    Last Post: 10-05-2008, 11:18 PM
  4. Choose your favorite GF Pro flavor...
    By natedogg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-22-2007, 10:43 PM