Poll: What Flavor

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Choose a New NutraPro Flavor

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Thumbs up

mmmm, Chocolate Graham Cracker

2. voted for the chocolate graham, cookie dough and chocolate pb.... damn those sound good right now...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    We are losing ground here.
    yeah would probally help if people viewed the pics before voting.

4. Choc graham cracker !!!!!!!!!!!

but if any of the top 3 win ill be happy, close between choc pb, and graham cracker
    19 to 20

5. How can anything cheesecake not be winning? I am just not a big fan of chocolate flavors. Cookie Dough sounds good though.
    •   

6. Choc orange
    cookie dough
    choc graham cracker
    smores
    strawbery cheesecake

Like already said, it all comes down to what flavor you can master. If you can really nail the flavor, by far the above listed!!!

Remember, these are protein powders, almost a treat to some in a sense. Chery lime, sour apple, lemonade???????? Their not slush puppies! I know these are just options and looking to see where interest is at, but I would suggest doing your best to stay away from these types of flavors.

7. Voted for C/PB but would also be interested in Cinnabun!

8. I gotta agree with PCT, those citrus flavors don't sound appealing to me either.

Strawberry Cheesecake on the otherhand...OMG!

9. dudes seriously, how often do you get a chance to get choc graham cracker, several proteins are available in choc pb, i have never seen any choc graham cracker...

10. Quote Originally Posted by zodiiac523 View Post
    dudes seriously, how often do you get a chance to get choc graham cracker, several proteins are available in choc pb, i have never seen any choc graham cracker...
    ...or better yet, Smores! Once we tally the votes, I'd like to get flavor samples from the chem house and have testers try them out. Your feedback could help us determine The Next NutraPro Flavor!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    ...or better yet, Smores! Once we tally the votes, I'd like to get flavor samples from the chem house and have testers try them out. Your feedback could help us determine The Next NutraPro Flavor!!!
    yes!!! i willingly volunteer my taste buds..

12. LOL!!! Twist your arm...right?

13. Raises hand for his stellar testing and product review capabilites

14. God...prepping for a show + all this talk of delicious sounding protein = mouth watering

15. Just make the top 4 and make many happy!

16. Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    God...prepping for a show + all this talk of delicious sounding protein = mouth watering
    ^^THIS, last few days I've been adding tons of ice to my shakes and letting them blend for 3-4 minutes so they are thick like a milk shake or making pudding out of them. damn I'm hungry..

17. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    I gotta agree with PCT, those citrus flavors don't sound appealing to me either.

Strawberry Cheesecake on the otherhand...OMG!
    agree....if that is hit just right, I have no reason for solid food anymore

18. Holy sh*t! My NutraPro just arrived; downed a serving and all I can say is: WOW!
    It's a solid 10 all across the board. It mixes better than any other protein, it taste amazing (almost exactly like Syntha-6 chocolate), and the ingredient profile is outstanding. Great job, Nutra! Also, you don't even need a shaker; it mixes readily with a spoon within seconds. No clumps at all!

And the labels are slick!

19. come on cherry lime-aide!!

I'd guinea pig the testing if i had too....I mean if that was something you guys wanted, not that it would be beneficial to me at all....

20. Quote Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post
    Holy sh*t! My NutraPro just arrived; downed a serving and all I can say is: WOW!
    It's a solid 10 all across the board. It mixes better than any other protein, it taste amazing (almost exactly like Syntha-6 chocolate), and the ingredient profile is outstanding. Great job, Nutra! Also, you don't even need a shaker; it mixes readily with a spoon within seconds. No clumps at all!

And the labels are slick!
    What flavor are you using? Syntha-6 is the best tasting protein Ive ever tried. Im gonna place an order for some Nutrapro today.

21. Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    What flavor are you using? Syntha-6 is the best tasting protein Ive ever tried. Im gonna place an order for some Nutrapro today.
    Chocolate. You will be pleased, man.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post
    Chocolate. You will be pleased, man.
    Im gonna pick up some of that along with Strawberries and cream. Ive been using strawberries n cream flavor whey from dymatize and I love that stuff, so Im curious to see how they compare.

23. Quote Originally Posted by zodiiac523 View Post
    dudes seriously, how often do you get a chance to get choc graham cracker, several proteins are available in choc pb, i have never seen any choc graham cracker...
    i gotta agree with this i want something "new" and exciting

24. heck yes....The chocolate graham cracker just tied itself up....keep the votes rolling in and COME ON CHOCOLATE GRAHAM CRACKER!!!!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

25. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    heck yes....The chocolate graham cracker just tied itself up....keep the votes rolling in and COME ON CHOCOLATE GRAHAM CRACKER!!!!
    ...and the lead is had.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

26. eventhough I didnt vote for it, that is one delicious option

27. Now I think a new poll should be made with the top 3. That way, the other votes can decide at that point. Just a thought.

28. So, I know this is a bit farfetched but, I thought if use were pulling votes on flavors there may be somewhat of an eta. Any clue as to when the ball will get rolling and a release of a new flavor will be introduced? I know many factors come into play but...just an estimate as there is obviously something cookin.

29. The strawberry NutraPro is absolutely delicious in milk, like Nesquick or a milkshake from Carls Jr. Just enough sweetness and it smells wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    Im gonna pick up some of that along with Strawberries and cream. Ive been using strawberries n cream flavor whey from dymatize and I love that stuff, so Im curious to see how they compare.

30. How about in water? All protein tastes bette in milk of course but Im dieting down so no milk for me :/
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 05:13 PM
  2. Wait...whats this...NutraPro NEW flavor reviews????
    By pctforeal in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 12:34 PM
  3. Choose your favorite Muscle Milk flavor...
    By natedogg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 170
    Last Post: 10-05-2008, 11:18 PM
  4. Choose your favorite GF Pro flavor...
    By natedogg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-22-2007, 10:43 PM