Poll: What Flavor

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Choose a New NutraPro Flavor

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    We are still winning this man
    I'm with you, the chocolate graham cracker sounds freaking amazing! Personally, I thought that VPX's Zero Impact Graham Cracker was one of the best I've ever tried...so, I am sure that by adding some chocolate into the mix would be unbeatable!

    Chocolate Graham Cracker has my vote all the way!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!


  2. I still stick with Strawberry Cheesecake, however, CGC is right behind it. Just tremendous options
    Mr. Supps Board Rep
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I still stick with Strawberry Cheesecake, however, CGC is right behind it. Just tremendous options
    Oh yeah, the Strawberry cheesecake does sound pretty delicious! That just seems like a hit or miss flavor, depending on how well it is tweaked. Either way, I am sure it will be very good!

    I agree, it is a hard decision to make...ALL of the flavors sound awesome!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  4. MMMMM CGC


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Quinc View Post
    MMMMM CGC

    We are losing ground here.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   
       

  6. Thumbs up


    mmmm, Chocolate Graham Cracker

  7. voted for the chocolate graham, cookie dough and chocolate pb.... damn those sound good right now...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    We are losing ground here.
    yeah would probally help if people viewed the pics before voting.

  9. Choc graham cracker !!!!!!!!!!!

    but if any of the top 3 win ill be happy, close between choc pb, and graham cracker
    19 to 20

  10. How can anything cheesecake not be winning? I am just not a big fan of chocolate flavors. Cookie Dough sounds good though.

  11. Choc orange
    cookie dough
    choc graham cracker
    smores
    strawbery cheesecake


    Like already said, it all comes down to what flavor you can master. If you can really nail the flavor, by far the above listed!!!

    Remember, these are protein powders, almost a treat to some in a sense. Chery lime, sour apple, lemonade???????? Their not slush puppies! I know these are just options and looking to see where interest is at, but I would suggest doing your best to stay away from these types of flavors.

  12. Voted for C/PB but would also be interested in Cinnabun!

  13. I gotta agree with PCT, those citrus flavors don't sound appealing to me either.

    Strawberry Cheesecake on the otherhand...OMG!

  14. dudes seriously, how often do you get a chance to get choc graham cracker, several proteins are available in choc pb, i have never seen any choc graham cracker...

  15. Quote Originally Posted by zodiiac523 View Post
    dudes seriously, how often do you get a chance to get choc graham cracker, several proteins are available in choc pb, i have never seen any choc graham cracker...
    ...or better yet, Smores! Once we tally the votes, I'd like to get flavor samples from the chem house and have testers try them out. Your feedback could help us determine The Next NutraPro Flavor!!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    ...or better yet, Smores! Once we tally the votes, I'd like to get flavor samples from the chem house and have testers try them out. Your feedback could help us determine The Next NutraPro Flavor!!!
    yes!!! i willingly volunteer my taste buds..

  17. LOL!!! Twist your arm...right?

  18. Raises hand for his stellar testing and product review capabilites

  19. God...prepping for a show + all this talk of delicious sounding protein = mouth watering

  20. Just make the top 4 and make many happy!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    God...prepping for a show + all this talk of delicious sounding protein = mouth watering
    ^^THIS, last few days I've been adding tons of ice to my shakes and letting them blend for 3-4 minutes so they are thick like a milk shake or making pudding out of them. damn I'm hungry..

  22. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    I gotta agree with PCT, those citrus flavors don't sound appealing to me either.

    Strawberry Cheesecake on the otherhand...OMG!
    agree....if that is hit just right, I have no reason for solid food anymore
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  23. Holy sh*t! My NutraPro just arrived; downed a serving and all I can say is: WOW!
    It's a solid 10 all across the board. It mixes better than any other protein, it taste amazing (almost exactly like Syntha-6 chocolate), and the ingredient profile is outstanding. Great job, Nutra! Also, you don't even need a shaker; it mixes readily with a spoon within seconds. No clumps at all!

    And the labels are slick!

  24. come on cherry lime-aide!!

    I'd guinea pig the testing if i had too....I mean if that was something you guys wanted, not that it would be beneficial to me at all....

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post
    Holy sh*t! My NutraPro just arrived; downed a serving and all I can say is: WOW!
    It's a solid 10 all across the board. It mixes better than any other protein, it taste amazing (almost exactly like Syntha-6 chocolate), and the ingredient profile is outstanding. Great job, Nutra! Also, you don't even need a shaker; it mixes readily with a spoon within seconds. No clumps at all!

    And the labels are slick!
    What flavor are you using? Syntha-6 is the best tasting protein Ive ever tried. Im gonna place an order for some Nutrapro today.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 04:13 PM
  2. Wait...whats this...NutraPro NEW flavor reviews????
    By pctforeal in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 11:34 AM
  3. Choose your favorite Muscle Milk flavor...
    By natedogg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 170
    Last Post: 10-05-2008, 10:18 PM
  4. Choose your favorite GF Pro flavor...
    By natedogg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-22-2007, 09:43 PM
Log in
Log in