RagNOrok ULTRA Coming Very Soon!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Thumbs up RagNOrok ULTRA Coming Very Soon!!!!!




    THE BEST JUST GOT BETTER!




    More info coming soon! Stay tuned!

  2. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    wheeeeew
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  3. Sounds sweet, but nothing will replace my Cre-02.
    •   
       


  4. To my shame, I still have not tried Ragnarok...

    I'll have to keep a look out for this new version.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Sounds sweet, but nothing will replace my Cre-02.

    I agree 100%. CRE-02 is the most underrated supplement in the industry hands down!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    To my shame, I still have not tried Ragnarok...

    I'll have to keep a look out for this new version.
    I'm sure we'll be running a blow out sale on any remaining Ragnarok soon.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    I agree 100%. CRE-02 is the most underrated supplement in the industry hands down!
    Well Matt, you're the one that got me hooked on it

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Well Matt, you're the one that got me hooked on it
    Haha, nice! That's what I'm here for. I'm glad you love it!

  9. You forgot to post the supplement facts Matt :nudge: :nudge:

  10. have a tub of ragnarok...just waiting till i get done cutting , heard fantastic things about it....so then the new version will be even better

  11. <----- Drooling


    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    I'm sure we'll be running a blow out sale on any remaining Ragnarok soon.

  12. I was hoping this thread would be up soon
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  13. Signed up for the newsletter and requested mucho samples - looking forward to giving Rag a try finally.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  14. Very pleased with everything I've tried from you guys so far, lookin' forward to giving this a go, once I run outta my other goodies.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Very pleased with everything I've tried from you guys so far, lookin' forward to giving this a go, once I run outta my other goodies.
    you sir....will be happy
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  16. Excellent!! On a side note, ordered form your website the new Mycogreen, with the discount coupon. I was shocked at how cheap you guys ship, and that's just awesome!! Thanks for not ripping people of with hidden "Handling" charges.
  17. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    i am still torn on waiting to hear when this will be available to ship (and its ingredient profile released) to decide whether to wait till then to order some athlytes
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  18. I hear ya, I wanna see the profile as well. Looked solid before, should be even better I'm thinkin'.

  19. Dude.......................... ...................

  20. Looking forward to RagNOrok Ultra. Enjoyed the original version.

  21. Yeah, I'm going to have to go ahead and have you send me some of that....

    I love my rag. Great stuff.

  22. Need moar info!

  23. old version was awesome, excited that yet another version is coming out

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    Need moar info!
    Haha! I promise its coming.





  25. ^^^ me...just knowing that this isn't far off now
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  26. Will there be a caffeine free new version also ?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    Will there be a caffeine free new version also ?
    Yes sir!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Yes sir!
    Good. Just tried to get some but its sold out.

    nice flavor, mixes easily, no stomach issues, excellent product !

  29. Glad to have found this thread. I was replenishing my supplies today on NP and was a bit upset when I found it was discontinued. Can't wait to see the detailed listing.

  30. while im not as fond of the old rag compared to some of your newer products, i hope to see the new rag be one of the better preWO supps on the market. Im excited to find out what it entails.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    while im not as fond of the old rag compared to some of your newer products, i hope to see the new rag be one of the better preWO supps on the market. Im excited to find out what it entails.
    We didn't get super crazy with changes to the formula but simply shaped the formula into a much more effective and well rounded pre-workout product especially on the NO side. The changes make it more versitile when stacking with other MST products like CRE-02. We made the changes without making any adjustments to the pricing too. It will still be free of sugar, carbs, aspartame & ace-k.

    Diehard Rok fans will love it and the people who claimed the original didn't give them a good pump will too.

  32. I never viewed Rag as a pump supp, and used a separate NO/vasodilation product. But it covered nearly all of my other needs that I used to purchase bulks for. While it is cheaper the other way, the prep time recovered with Rag is worth the cost to me again. Got a bottle of Cre-02 on the way, and excited to experience what all the fuss is over!
  33. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    We didn't get super crazy with changes to the formula but simply shaped the formula into a much more effective and well rounded pre-workout product especially on the NO side. The changes make it more versitile when stacking with other MST products like CRE-02. We made the changes without making any adjustments to the pricing too. It will still be free of sugar, carbs, aspartame & ace-k.

    Diehard Rok fans will love it and the people who claimed the original didn't give them a good pump will too.
    this=great news

    CRE-02 is the gold standard of creatine, perhaps this new rag will be the gold standard of pumps

  34. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    this=great news

    CRE-02 is the gold standard of creatine, perhaps this new rag will be the gold standard of pumps
    I think we already know the facts here
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  35. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    this=great news

    CRE-02 is the gold standard of creatine, perhaps this new rag will be the gold standard of pumps
    In my opinion NitroCeps will be the gold standard of pumps. RagNOrok ULTRA will be the gold standard of all in one pre-workout supps.

    CRE-02 + RagNorok ULTRA = WOW!!!
    CRE-02 + NitroCeps = OMG!!!

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    In my opinion NitroCeps will be the gold standard of pumps. RagNOrok ULTRA will be the gold standard of all in one pre-workout supps.

    CRE-02 + RagNorok ULTRA = WOW!!!
    CRE-02 + NitroCeps = OMG!!!
    <---- I'm drooling a little at the thought.....

  37. Quote Originally Posted by SokVichet View Post
    ...Got a bottle of Cre-02 on the way, and excited to experience what all the fuss is over!
    You will not be disappointed! I did a log on it a while ago. Awesome supplement!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    In my opinion NitroCeps will be the gold standard of pumps. RagNOrok ULTRA will be the gold standard of all in one pre-workout supps.

    CRE-02 + RagNorok ULTRA = WOW!!!
    CRE-02 + NitroCeps = OMG!!!
    Looking forward to the new product write-ups!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  39. Love to see the ingredients profile!!

  40. will it have 1,3-Dimethylamylamine??
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Battle Ready With RagNOrok Ultra!!!
    By pilip99 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 10:22 AM
  2. Battle Ready With RagNOrok Ultra!!!
    By pilip99 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 02:07 PM
  3. Pavb10: RagNOrok Ultra Sponsored Log
    By pavb10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 12-14-2009, 06:56 PM
  4. MycoGreen, NitroCeps, KreaCeps Ultra, RagNOrok Ultra, and Shred Ultra.....
    By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 12:53 PM
Log in
Log in