RagNOrok ULTRA Coming Very Soon!!!!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
glad to see the first happy customer posting :)

millerni

Awards
Oh, and i want to add something to that review now that I've used it a few more times. On the first day I mixed a scoop with 8oz of water, and HATED the flavor. Just started mixing a scoop with only 4oz, and it is infinitely better. Just like hawaiian punch.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Oh, and i want to add something to that review now that I've used it a few more times. On the first day I mixed a scoop with 8oz of water, and HATED the flavor. Just started mixing a scoop with only 4oz, and it is infinitely better. Just like hawaiian punch.
good insight bud! Im sure that will help a lot of people who are struggling with the taste at 8oz.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
good insight bud! Im sure that will help a lot of people who are struggling with the taste at 8oz.
The product tastes great in my opinion regardless of the amount of water added.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
When will this product be available? I requested a sample about a week ago, nothing yet.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
When will this product be available? I requested a sample about a week ago, nothing yet.
Thanks for your interest!

RagNOrok-ULTRA is available on our website and nationwide at the vitamin shoppe now and will be available everywhere (including NutraPlanet) within the next week or so.

Please keep in mind that due to overwhelming demand samples typically take 3-6 weeks for delivery.

Thanks again!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
RagNorok-ULTRA is now available at NP! WooHoo!

Insaniac

Awards
When will Nutra get the cafeinee free version....????????????

Thx in advance

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
When will Nutra get the cafeinee free version....????????????

Thx in advance
We will have the Caffeine Free Blue Raz here sometime in the next week. NP will have it about 5-7 days after that and then it may take them a bit to load it to their site. I would say roughly 2- 2.5 weeks.

Thanks!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I received my sample in the mail today. I am currently evaluating PreMax. I will do a side by side comparison. I will use the same exercise protocol and try to keep my diet as close as possible so as not to skew the results.