RagNOrok ULTRA Coming Very Soon!!!!!

Mattocks118

Mattocks118

Awards
i've been checking everyday waiting for the ingredients! the suspense is making me insane :fool2:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Its coming oh so very soon folks.

Let me just say (from firsthand experience ;)), you ARE NOT going to be dissapointed with this write-up!

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How will this compare to other PWO supp's in the # of servings ?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
How will this compare to other PWO supp's in the # of servings ?
It will still have the 40 servings that Ragnarok currently has and will be priced exactly the same.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Need....... moaaaaaaar!!

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
Any chance this is going to come out extremely soon? I want to put in an order but I'm also considering holding off until the Rag is available......

I'm thinking Cre-02 and Carnage up until my PL meet but Rag Ultra would also be very beneficial!

EDIT: I decided just to go ahead and order 2 bottles of Cre-02 and 1 bottle of Carnage..... I'll just have to put in another order when the new Rag is ready.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why does this feel like a USPLabs thread?

:p

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Any chance this is going to come out extremely soon? I want to put in an order but I'm also considering holding off until the Rag is available......

I'm thinking Cre-02 and Carnage up until my PL meet but Rag Ultra would also be very beneficial!

EDIT: I decided just to go ahead and order 2 bottles of Cre-02 and 1 bottle of Carnage..... I'll just have to put in another order when the new Rag is ready.
Hey Steve, Thanks for the order brotha! It left today for you. The new Rok is coming very soon. But we will blow out our current stock first. ;)

Why does this feel like a USPLabs thread?

:heart:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I were a women, I might enjoy it; it's like foreplay. Seeing as I'm a guy, I just want to hold it in my hand, toss it about a bit, and ugh ugh. Now.

:lol:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I'm itchin' to try this stuff as well. Almost outta my NOS Ether and JP8.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
i want it....i need it

NOW!! :mad:

please :D
Now it just seems like I'm toying with emotions... :puppy_dog_eyes:

I swear I'm not. (really) I truly appreciate everyone's interest in this one.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yes i would love a free tub .... thanks millenium!!

jkjk :nana:

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
:think:

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
you are clearly not living with a woman :puppy_dog_eyes:

ps - any women that read this....im sorry.
Haha well I have a gf but we dont live together I'm stll in school :wink1:I cant wait for this to come out... Are you guys still going to have the same flavors?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Are you guys still going to have the same flavors?
Yep, same flavors. The first to be released are the Crushing Punch and Ballistic Blue Raz caffeine free. The others will follow shortly after.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Oh Yeah...FYI, I'll be posting the new RagNOrok ULTRA write up to our website right after we blow out some Ragnarok stock. :nana:
How many jugs do I have to buy to get the label posted immediately?

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Any updates? my MVP ZMK stack just got thru the border :) I guess no customs problems, I'm dyint to gibe the new Rag a try!

Mattocks118

Mattocks118

Awards
looks like the old hasn't ran out...i guess i'll be placing a huge order here soon :banana:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
...you guys have NO IDEA how close this is :cheers:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Well that's just great, something else to spend my money on!!:rasp:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok, now we have an idea how close it's not...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey matt, i'm going to be in Olympia + Seattle that first week of november, will I be able to swing by the offices and pick up a bottle of this to try? :D

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I had planned on releasing the indredient profile on our website over this past weekend along with a huge sale on the remaining Ragnarok on hand but since the site is having issues I've scratched that plan until further notice. I'll keep you posted.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had planned on releasing the indredient profile on our website over this past weekend along with a huge sale on the remaining Ragnarok on hand but since the site is having issues I've scratched that plan until further notice. I'll keep you posted.
Did you see my e-mail?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RagNOrok-ULTRA™ is the battle ready, physique altering, training intensifier you've been waiting for. RagNOrok-ULTRA™ is a super potent pre-workout formula utilizing six physique altering blends to maximize performance and force rapid muscle gains. RagNOrok-ULTRA™ is formulated to ignite nitric oxide, intramuscular carnosine levels, ATP, focus, drive and endurance while providing electrolytes and antioxidant protection. RagNOrok-ULTRA™ dose not contain any fluff or fillers or harmful glycocyamine and is sugar free, carb free, aspartame free and ace-k free.

Combat Creatine™ is a proprietary blend of three stable and highly absorbable forms of creatine including Creatine Magnesium Chelate, Di-Creatine Malate and Tri-Creatine Orotate. The Combat Creatine™ blend provides creatine and other valuable krebs cycle intermediates to maximize ATP for explosive strength, power and muscular endurance.

Nitric Carnage™ is a proprietary blend of seven Nitric Oxide (NO) and Intramuscular Carnosine boosters including Beta-Alanine, Di-Arginine Malate, Arginine AKG, Citrulline Malate, Cnidium Monnier, L-Histidine & L-Norvaline. We all know the effects of higher nitric oxide levels on nutrient delivery, muscular pumps and gains. The Nitric Carnage™ blend in Ragnarok combines the most effecient nitric oxide bolstering ingredients Citrulline Malate, Di-Arginine Malate & Arginine AKG with Cnidium Monnier (inhibits PDE-5 enzyme) and L-Norvaline (arginase inhibitor) to ensure that NO stays active longer.

Research shows Beta-Alanine supplementation is the most effective way to boost intramuscular carnosine levels. Carnosine is a natural substrate in the production of Nitric Oxide (NO) through increased NOS (Nitric Oxide Synthase). Beta-Alanine also works by buffering fatigue & acid causing Hydrogen Ions (H+) created by intense exercise & heavy training. Increased muscular carnosine levels allow you to train and compete more intensely for longer periods of time. Carnosine is primarily found in fast twitch muscle fiber responsible for explosiveness and power. By buffering hydrogen ions, carnosine allows these fast twitch fibers to fire more efficiently & fatigue slower, increasing overall strength, power, endurance & performance. RagNOrok-ULTRA™ contains 2000mg of ultra pure, pharmaceutical grade beta-alanine to ensure maximum effect!

Focal Fury™ is a proprietary focus & drive igniting blend consisting of L-Taurine AKG, Caffeine, L-Tyrosine AKG & Rhodiola Rosea. The Focal Fury blend is formulated to maximize motivation, energy, intensity and drive for mind blowing performance during training and competition. We all know how big of a role the mind plays in our training. Imagine how maximizing mental focus and drive through each and every training session can enhance your overall gains and performance.

HyperVol-XS™ is a proprietary cell volumizing delivery system containing L-Taurine, Glycerol, and Methyl Sulphonyl Methane (MSM). The HyperVol-Xs blend is formulated to enhance absorption and delivery, maximizing cell volume, muscle pump and performance. We all know the effect of l-taurine and glycerol on delivery and cell volumizing, but; MSM can enhance this effect through increased blood flow and cell permeability. Not only does MSM enhance absorption and cell osmosis but it aids in the scavenging and elimination of performance destroying cell toxins like lactic acid, ammonia and free radicals.

OblitORAC™ is a proprietary blend of antioxidants including Pomegranate, Grape Seed Extract (95% polyphenols & 95% proanthocyanins), Acai Berry and Blueberry Juice powder for protection from the free radicals caused by intense training and the breakdown of nitric oxide.

Lytening Jolt™ is a proprietary electrolyte replenishment blend designed to aid in isotonic delivery of ingredients and maximize hydration, recovery and phosphorylation. The Lytening Jolt™ blend is further enhanced with Krebs cycle intermediates (citrate, fumarate, malate, succinate and alpha keto glutarate) for optimal absorption and utilization.

Prepare yourself for the battle of all battles with RagNOrok-ULTRA™. RagNOrok-ULTRA™ is the strongest, most complete pre-workout formula to date. RagNOrok-ULTRA™ is formulated to enhance all aspects of athletic training and performance!

RagNOrok-ULTRA™ comes in Crushing Punch, Warrior Melon, Ballistic Blue Raz flavors. Ballistic Blue Raz is also available in a caffeine free version.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What"s new in the formula?

Methylcobalamin
More beta alanine
Magnesium creatine chelate
creatine gluconate and/or orotate (nice one, if it's orotate!)
Obliterac is a fruit complex plus grape seed
no dmae

pretty sweet!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
RagNOrok-ULTRA™ does look great!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
What"s new in the formula?

Methylcobalamin
More beta alanine
Magnesium creatine chelate
creatine gluconate and/or orotate (nice one, if it's orotate!)
Obliterac is a fruit complex plus grape seed
no dmae

pretty sweet!
Yep, we bumped the BA, Aginine salts and Citrulline Malate significantly. We dropped the creatine slightly for ease of stacking with CRE-02 or other favorite creatine product. We went with MCC, Creatine Gluconate and Di-Sodium Creatine Phosphate and added the wholefood orac blend. It tastes fantastic and works even better!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Question: would using the caffeinated pre w/o and non-caffeinated post w/o be a nice combo?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Question: would using the caffeinated pre w/o and non-caffeinated post w/o be a nice combo?
Yeah, in my opinion if you are going to use a serving pre and post workout then this would be a good scenerio.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool, thanks M!!

Can you tell me the caffeine amount or is that a no-no?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I seem to remember the old one being 200mg, I may be wrong.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Poison!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Speaking of good ballparks.....

Lets go Yankees :01:

**for anyone that doesn't know, Millennium1 really may ban me from our sub forum for that one :eek:uttahere:**

millerni

Awards
Had my first workout with the new ragNOrok ultra today, and was extremely impressed. In the past six months since I started exercising with a regular routine, the workout I had today easily rates in the top three. Huge amounts of drive and focus, with an awesome dry, solid pump. Today was one of those rare days where I just couldn't let myself stop until the point that I literally wasn't able to perform another rep. I ended up purchasing this because I ran out of cre-02 and RPM, but couldn't afford to spend 65 bucks on a creatine and stim separately. A solid all-in-one supp seemed like the obvious solution. I can definitely say I made the right choice after today's workout. Also, i didn't realize that there is no acesulfame-k used in sweetening until after I purchased, but that in itself is AWESOME. Thanks again for the great new product, Matt!