Awards
  • Established

THE BEST JUST GOT BETTER!

More info coming soon! Stay tuned!

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Sounds sweet, but nothing will replace my Cre-02.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
To my shame, I still have not tried Ragnarok... :(

I'll have to keep a look out for this new version. :)
I'm sure we'll be running a blow out sale on any remaining Ragnarok soon. ;)

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
have a tub of ragnarok...just waiting till i get done cutting :D, heard fantastic things about it....so then the new version will be even better

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I was hoping this thread would be up soon :afro:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Very pleased with everything I've tried from you guys so far, lookin' forward to giving this a go, once I run outta my other goodies.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Excellent!! On a side note, ordered form your website the new Mycogreen, with the discount coupon. I was shocked at how cheap you guys ship, and that's just awesome!! Thanks for not ripping people of with hidden "Handling" charges.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am still torn on waiting to hear when this will be available to ship (and its ingredient profile released) to decide whether to wait till then to order some athlytes

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya, I wanna see the profile as well. Looked solid before, should be even better I'm thinkin'.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Dude.............................................

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to RagNOrok Ultra. Enjoyed the original version.

C

CJPopovich

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm going to have to go ahead and have you send me some of that.... :laugh2:

I love my rag. Great stuff.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Need moar info!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
old version was awesome, excited that yet another version is coming out :D

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
:)

^^^ me...just knowing that this isn't far off now

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Will there be a caffeine free new version also ?

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Glad to have found this thread. I was replenishing my supplies today on NP and was a bit upset when I found it was discontinued. Can't wait to see the detailed listing.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
while im not as fond of the old rag compared to some of your newer products, i hope to see the new rag be one of the better preWO supps on the market. Im excited to find out what it entails.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
while im not as fond of the old rag compared to some of your newer products, i hope to see the new rag be one of the better preWO supps on the market. Im excited to find out what it entails.
We didn't get super crazy with changes to the formula but simply shaped the formula into a much more effective and well rounded pre-workout product especially on the NO side. The changes make it more versitile when stacking with other MST products like CRE-02. We made the changes without making any adjustments to the pricing too. ;) It will still be free of sugar, carbs, aspartame & ace-k.

Diehard Rok fans will love it and the people who claimed the original didn't give them a good pump will too. :)

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I never viewed Rag as a pump supp, and used a separate NO/vasodilation product. But it covered nearly all of my other needs that I used to purchase bulks for. While it is cheaper the other way, the prep time recovered with Rag is worth the cost to me again. Got a bottle of Cre-02 on the way, and excited to experience what all the fuss is over!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We didn't get super crazy with changes to the formula but simply shaped the formula into a much more effective and well rounded pre-workout product especially on the NO side. The changes make it more versitile when stacking with other MST products like CRE-02. We made the changes without making any adjustments to the pricing too. ;) It will still be free of sugar, carbs, aspartame & ace-k.

Diehard Rok fans will love it and the people who claimed the original didn't give them a good pump will too. :)
this=great news

CRE-02 is the gold standard of creatine, perhaps this new rag will be the gold standard of pumps

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
this=great news

CRE-02 is the gold standard of creatine, perhaps this new rag will be the gold standard of pumps
In my opinion NitroCeps will be the gold standard of pumps. RagNOrok ULTRA will be the gold standard of all in one pre-workout supps.

CRE-02 + RagNorok ULTRA = WOW!!!
CRE-02 + NitroCeps = OMG!!! :eek:

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion NitroCeps will be the gold standard of pumps. RagNOrok ULTRA will be the gold standard of all in one pre-workout supps.

<---- I'm drooling a little at the thought.....

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...Got a bottle of Cre-02 on the way, and excited to experience what all the fuss is over!
You will not be disappointed! I did a log on it a while ago. Awesome supplement! :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Looking forward to the new product write-ups! :food:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The suspense is making me catabolic!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
How can you guys possibly make Ragnarok any better than it already is? I love Rag it is my all time favorite I'm always recommending it to people here on the boards as well as guys in my gym. I will deff be buying this when it comes out

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I might be off the mark, but I'm a tad disappointed about the NO additions as that has always been an optional and ever-changing part of my preworkout supplementation. I liked having the solid base that Rag gave me with the freedom to choose or go without the NO products. Hopefully, I'll still have the rock solid base and be surprised with the additional elements :)

Also glad to hear you'll continue the no-caffiene versions.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I might be off the mark, but I'm a tad disappointed about the NO additions as that has always been an optional and ever-changing part of my preworkout supplementation. I liked having the solid base that Rag gave me with the freedom to choose or go without the NO products. Hopefully, I'll still have the rock solid base and be surprised with the additional elements :)

Also glad to hear you'll continue the no-caffiene versions.
I HATE HATE HATE no-products but love pre-wo energy supps. MST is so solid I might try this but no-products just make my already HORRIBLE pumps even worse. Pumps are what stop most of my workouts not muscle failure but I guess that is a small minority with that issue ha