RagNOrok ULTRA Coming Very Soon!!!!!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    while im not as fond of the old rag compared to some of your newer products, i hope to see the new rag be one of the better preWO supps on the market. Im excited to find out what it entails.
    We didn't get super crazy with changes to the formula but simply shaped the formula into a much more effective and well rounded pre-workout product especially on the NO side. The changes make it more versitile when stacking with other MST products like CRE-02. We made the changes without making any adjustments to the pricing too. It will still be free of sugar, carbs, aspartame & ace-k.

Diehard Rok fans will love it and the people who claimed the original didn't give them a good pump will too.

2. I never viewed Rag as a pump supp, and used a separate NO/vasodilation product. But it covered nearly all of my other needs that I used to purchase bulks for. While it is cheaper the other way, the prep time recovered with Rag is worth the cost to me again. Got a bottle of Cre-02 on the way, and excited to experience what all the fuss is over!
    •   

3. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    We didn't get super crazy with changes to the formula but simply shaped the formula into a much more effective and well rounded pre-workout product especially on the NO side. The changes make it more versitile when stacking with other MST products like CRE-02. We made the changes without making any adjustments to the pricing too. It will still be free of sugar, carbs, aspartame & ace-k.

Diehard Rok fans will love it and the people who claimed the original didn't give them a good pump will too.
    this=great news

CRE-02 is the gold standard of creatine, perhaps this new rag will be the gold standard of pumps

4. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    this=great news

CRE-02 is the gold standard of creatine, perhaps this new rag will be the gold standard of pumps
    I think we already know the facts here
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

5. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    this=great news

In my opinion NitroCeps will be the gold standard of pumps. RagNOrok ULTRA will be the gold standard of all in one pre-workout supps.

CRE-02 + RagNorok ULTRA = WOW!!!
    CRE-02 + NitroCeps = OMG!!!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    In my opinion NitroCeps will be the gold standard of pumps. RagNOrok ULTRA will be the gold standard of all in one pre-workout supps.

<---- I'm drooling a little at the thought.....

7. Quote Originally Posted by SokVichet View Post
    ...Got a bottle of Cre-02 on the way, and excited to experience what all the fuss is over!
    You will not be disappointed! I did a log on it a while ago. Awesome supplement!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post

Looking forward to the new product write-ups!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

9. Love to see the ingredients profile!!

10. will it have 1,3-Dimethylamylamine??
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Love to see the ingredients profile!!
    Soon....

12. Quote Originally Posted by diga View Post
    will it have 1,3-Dimethylamylamine??
    No way Jose.

13. The suspense is making me catabolic!!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

14. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    The suspense is making me catabolic!!
    Good one!

15. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    The suspense is making me catabolic!!
    hahaha that really was a good one
    www.millenniumsport.net

16. How can you guys possibly make Ragnarok any better than it already is? I love Rag it is my all time favorite I'm always recommending it to people here on the boards as well as guys in my gym. I will deff be buying this when it comes out

17. in for the pumps!!

18. I might be off the mark, but I'm a tad disappointed about the NO additions as that has always been an optional and ever-changing part of my preworkout supplementation. I liked having the solid base that Rag gave me with the freedom to choose or go without the NO products. Hopefully, I'll still have the rock solid base and be surprised with the additional elements

Also glad to hear you'll continue the no-caffiene versions.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    No way Jose.
    I like the way you think.

20. Quote Originally Posted by SokVichet View Post
    I might be off the mark, but I'm a tad disappointed about the NO additions as that has always been an optional and ever-changing part of my preworkout supplementation. I liked having the solid base that Rag gave me with the freedom to choose or go without the NO products. Hopefully, I'll still have the rock solid base and be surprised with the additional elements

Also glad to hear you'll continue the no-caffiene versions.
    I HATE HATE HATE no-products but love pre-wo energy supps. MST is so solid I might try this but no-products just make my already HORRIBLE pumps even worse. Pumps are what stop most of my workouts not muscle failure but I guess that is a small minority with that issue ha

21. i've been checking everyday waiting for the ingredients! the suspense is making me insane

22. Its coming oh so very soon folks.

Let me just say (from firsthand experience ), you ARE NOT going to be dissapointed with this write-up!
    www.millenniumsport.net

23. How will this compare to other PWO supp's in the # of servings ?

24. Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    How will this compare to other PWO supp's in the # of servings ?
    It will still have the 40 servings that Ragnarok currently has and will be priced exactly the same.

25. Outstanding!!

26. Need....... moaaaaaaar!!

27. Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    Need....... moaaaaaaar!!
    thats what she said
    www.millenniumsport.net

28. Any chance this is going to come out extremely soon? I want to put in an order but I'm also considering holding off until the Rag is available......

I'm thinking Cre-02 and Carnage up until my PL meet but Rag Ultra would also be very beneficial!

EDIT: I decided just to go ahead and order 2 bottles of Cre-02 and 1 bottle of Carnage..... I'll just have to put in another order when the new Rag is ready.

29. Why does this feel like a USPLabs thread?

30. Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa S View Post
    Any chance this is going to come out extremely soon? I want to put in an order but I'm also considering holding off until the Rag is available......

I'm thinking Cre-02 and Carnage up until my PL meet but Rag Ultra would also be very beneficial!

EDIT: I decided just to go ahead and order 2 bottles of Cre-02 and 1 bottle of Carnage..... I'll just have to put in another order when the new Rag is ready.
    Hey Steve, Thanks for the order brotha! It left today for you. The new Rok is coming very soon. But we will blow out our current stock first.

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Why does this feel like a USPLabs thread?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Battle Ready With RagNOrok Ultra!!!
    By pilip99 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 11:22 AM
  2. Battle Ready With RagNOrok Ultra!!!
    By pilip99 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 03:07 PM
  3. Pavb10: RagNOrok Ultra Sponsored Log
    By pavb10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 12-14-2009, 07:56 PM
  4. MycoGreen, NitroCeps, KreaCeps Ultra, RagNOrok Ultra, and Shred Ultra.....
    By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 01:53 PM